Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 7:50 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The code

Topic closed. 150 replies. Last post 9 years ago by newguy07.

Page 8 of 11
PrintE-mailLink
Sunny California
United States
Member #40295
May 31, 2006
7713 Posts
Posted: January 2, 2008, 2:40 pm - IP Logged

You getting quite annoying, so I'm afraid if you continue trolling the forums I'll have to ask you to leave.

Thank you!!

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
    Chief Bottle Washer
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #1
    May 31, 2000
    23345 Posts
    Posted: January 2, 2008, 3:02 pm - IP Logged

Trolling ? Far be it that I'm trolling. Don't even bother asking me to leave. My time here is soon up. I'm waiting for the next Maddog Challenge ( Fri. Jan 4, 2008 ). I will predict 5 numbers and play for the very first time in a long time. It's up to you though. The people want to see if I'm full of crap with my method and I will prove them all wrong. The ball is in your court, Great One.

Ball's in my court?  OK, I say you're done.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
    What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
    Help eliminate computerized drawings!

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
      Member #5344
      June 30, 2004
      23641 Posts
      Posted: January 2, 2008, 3:08 pm - IP Logged

I'm enjoying my short stay on LP. Up to this point, I've simply been playing by paper and pen. It took me years to get this method in place - lots of frustrations, anger, confusion and quitting. Each time I quitted, I stay away from it for several months and when I return, my understanding gets bolder and stronger. Right now, I think it's the best I've ever been at the Lottery games.

The LP Forum is  fun. The doubts from others will double my pleasure in due time. When ( not if ) I hit 5 out of 5 and trying like hell to get that Bonus ball, the method will be of no use to me. It takes alot to keep up with it when you have a method this good. All it requires is the "minor tweaks" here and there to keep it effective.

So, Ima give partial of it away. I thought the LP would be a good place as any to spread some love however one thing is holding the LP from getting a Great Blessing; the so-called "Code." And that's my Critics.

Each and everyone of them have to apologize like this: "I am sorry." Nothing less, nothing more and the Great One Mr. Todd MUST be the first while the rest of the comrades following his lead. Until then, though...

Wow.. You do have an E---- GO...    One you need to  LET----- GO......    Before you are told  To----- Go...

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

United States
        Member #38388
        April 28, 2006
        411 Posts
        Posted: January 2, 2008, 4:25 pm - IP Logged

Hurray!

JAP69's avatar - alas
          South Carolina
          United States
          Member #6
          November 4, 2001
          8795 Posts
          Posted: January 2, 2008, 5:37 pm - IP Logged

I'm enjoying my short stay on LP. Up to this point, I've simply been playing by paper and pen. It took me years to get this method in place - lots of frustrations, anger, confusion and quitting. Each time I quitted, I stay away from it for several months and when I return, my understanding gets bolder and stronger. Right now, I think it's the best I've ever been at the Lottery games.

The LP Forum is  fun. The doubts from others will double my pleasure in due time. When ( not if ) I hit 5 out of 5 and trying like hell to get that Bonus ball, the method will be of no use to me. It takes alot to keep up with it when you have a method this good. All it requires is the "minor tweaks" here and there to keep it effective.

So, Ima give partial of it away. I thought the LP would be a good place as any to spread some love however one thing is holding the LP from getting a Great Blessing; the so-called "Code." And that's my Critics.

Each and everyone of them have to apologize like this: "I am sorry." Nothing less, nothing more and the Great One Mr. Todd MUST be the first while the rest of the comrades following his lead. Until then, though...

You posted this in an earlier reply.

This is no better than what RJOH put up in another thread. This is not the Code. The Code does not take alot of "brain work" to figure out. The Code reads as easy as reading a book. The only way to achieve that, you have to see the numbers naked. This is not naked.

Now you post this

It took me years to get this method in place - lots of frustrations, anger, confusion and quitting. Each time I quitted, I stay away from it for several months and when I return, my understanding gets bolder and stronger. Right now, I think it's the best I've ever been at the Lottery games.

I thought it was easy when I read the first post.

It took me and "I" about 1 1/2 years to get ours figured out for the pick 3 and 4.

Type

JAP69's avatar - alas
            South Carolina
            United States
            Member #6
            November 4, 2001
            8795 Posts
            Posted: January 2, 2008, 5:40 pm - IP Logged

You and I are in the same boat in regard to having the winning numbers but not knowing the "ones" that are winners. Tell me, how many numbers are you producing from each set ?

What is vtracs - brief it and I'll tell you if it's a system or a method?

No one knows which ones are winners until after the draw.

Type

bashley572's avatar - starwars14
              West Side of Sunny Florida
              United States
              Member #55048
              September 8, 2007
              3371 Posts
              Posted: January 2, 2008, 6:31 pm - IP Logged

NumberTuff-

question - Have'ya won anything lately??? Cuz that is why most people are on this site - to win! 

Thumbs Up

Money won is twice as good as money earned!

LottoChica23's avatar - Aquarius
                Fughedaboutit (NY)
                United States
                Member #8160
                October 26, 2004
                6777 Posts
                Posted: January 2, 2008, 7:31 pm - IP Logged

bye_bye

Matrix Chart Instructions--> http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/191818 

check out mysticwomyn Announcers --> http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/140695/673306

You can judge the integrity of a man by the way he treats those that can do nothing for him...Thumbs Up

kellmellus55's avatar - 53882ptr8it6sv1
                  Clarkston,MI
                  United States
                  Member #35082
                  March 12, 2006
                  594 Posts
                  Posted: January 2, 2008, 7:42 pm - IP Logged

bye_bye

(Numba Tuff's RUDE behavior should apologize to todd)........ Na na na na hey hey hey good by...............

Guru101's avatar - rw6jhh
                    Indiana
                    United States
                    Member #48725
                    January 7, 2007
                    1958 Posts
                    Posted: January 2, 2008, 8:29 pm - IP Logged

Big Grin

Gonna win.Big Smile

fja's avatar - gnome1

United States
                      Member #91
                      January 19, 2002
                      12006 Posts
                      Posted: January 2, 2008, 9:14 pm - IP Logged

Trolling ? Far be it that I'm trolling. Don't even bother asking me to leave. My time here is soon up. I'm waiting for the next Maddog Challenge ( Fri. Jan 4, 2008 ). I will predict 5 numbers and play for the very first time in a long time. It's up to you though. The people want to see if I'm full of crap with my method and I will prove them all wrong. The ball is in your court, Great One.

Once again:  "The boy's cheese done slid off his cracker"                                                     The Green Mile////

"Everybody has to believe in something...I believe I'll have another beer!"   = W.C.Fields                      

United States
                        Member #17555
                        June 22, 2005
                        5582 Posts
                        Posted: January 2, 2008, 11:08 pm - IP Logged

I've got the secret code. ..... 1=>)Bye+>47..;~7-5/-xNumba..(x/2y {X}- 17/6.

In all seriousness, it's a pity. It could've been something viable, if only Numba just posted the same message in the beginning of this thread, but without riding in on a valiant horse in armour, waving his sword, and smiting us like some warrior from hell..lol

time*treat's avatar - radar

United States
                          Member #13130
                          March 30, 2005
                          2171 Posts
                          Posted: January 3, 2008, 9:14 am - IP Logged

Awww, I never got an explanation from NumbaTroll of why we needed his "code" to get 2 to 4 (out of 5) numbers, when we got people getting 4 or 5 (out of 5) numbers.What?

What's the code called? Don't_play_these.exe?

Waste your money? [confirm] [deny] 

In neo-conned Amerika, bank robs you.
                          Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms should be the name of a convenience store, not a govnoment agency.

Sunny California
                            United States
                            Member #40295
                            May 31, 2006
                            7713 Posts
                            Posted: January 3, 2008, 9:23 am - IP Logged

Awww, I never got an explanation from NumbaTroll of why we needed his "code" to get 2 to 4 (out of 5) numbers, when we got people getting 4 or 5 (out of 5) numbers.What?

What's the code called? Don't_play_these.exe?

Waste your money? [confirm] [deny] 

My only obstacle at this point is that my method produces 2 to 4 numbers for each set and I don't know how to cover all combinations for the numbers my method "points to." However, I know this, the winning numbers are always there.

Whatever his "sets" of numbers were he was getting 2 to 4 out of each. LoL,timetreat.

Amazing Grace's avatar - lion
                              rainbow lake
                              Canada
                              Member #25177
                              November 2, 2005
                              10764 Posts
                              Posted: January 5, 2008, 1:21 am - IP Logged

My only obstacle at this point is that my method produces 2 to 4 numbers for each set and I don't know how to cover all combinations for the numbers my method "points to." However, I know this, the winning numbers are always there.

Whatever his "sets" of numbers were he was getting 2 to 4 out of each. LoL,timetreat.

The code tells me to play 788/778 tomorrow in western Canada, another part of the code tells me 776

will the code pull through and if so how many draws before it happens?

Secret to $uccess=Law of Attraction

Page 8 of 11