Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 8:10 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Should EZMoney receive "Hall of Fame" title in his avatar?

Topic closed. 120 replies. Last post 9 years ago by EZMoney.

Page 9 of 9
PrintE-mailLink

Since EZMoney is a legend here, should Todd give him Hall of Fame status?

Yes [ 17 ]  [22.37%]
No [ 59 ]  [77.63%]
Total Valid Votes [ 76 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 7 ]  
EZMoney's avatar - weedss04lx1

United States
Member #415
June 22, 2002
418 Posts
Posted: May 30, 2008, 11:10 pm - IP Logged

How did you do it is the main question.  Did you use a system?  If so,  it's ok to share it with us here (cause we all play different states anyway)

the other question is...How much money did you and the other big winners spend and how many tickets did you buy to win?  How many tickets did you buy over the years before you won?

I mean if any of these big winners  had to spend thousands and thousands of dollars over the years, and then one day they win 100 grand (which really is only 60 grand after taxes).

1. I have a system.  Yes, even for quick picks.  It will be released this summer after I win another big score.  Theres actually a method to my madness. 

2. I spent all the money within a year.  Around $70k after taxes which has been right around my yearly budget for the past 5-6 years.  I traveled to several places, paid off my car, and bought some gadgets.  The ticket I won with was a $4 ticket I believe that used my system.  In the past 15 years, I have probably spent around $3,000 on the lotto.  Some drawings I only play a few bucks to try to create a statistical anomoly.  Whats the point when you know the jackpot winner will be from South Carolina or West Virginia.  No system is guaranteed, but when you cut the odds down to 1:50,000 your chances of winning are way better than anyone else's.