Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Should EZMoney receive "Hall of Fame" title in his avatar?

Topic closed. 120 replies. Last post 9 years ago by EZMoney.

Page 3 of 9
PrintE-mailLink

Since EZMoney is a legend here, should Todd give him Hall of Fame status?

Yes [ 17 ]  [22.37%]
No [ 59 ]  [77.63%]
Total Valid Votes [ 76 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 7 ]  
Pogo's avatar - wfl
NC
United States
Member #29378
January 1, 2006
552 Posts
Posted: May 24, 2008, 2:27 pm - IP Logged

The only person I can think of being close to hall of fame worthy besides Todd (obviously but he's already Chief Bottle Washer) is LottoLaughs - he is by far in my opinion a true contributor to this site... Everytime he even thinks about a method to win - his first thought is to logon to LotteryPost and share it with all of us... So to Todd - Thanks for the awesome site & to LottoLaughs - Thanks for all the sharing... Pogo

Pogo's avatar - wfl
    NC
    United States
    Member #29378
    January 1, 2006
    552 Posts
    Posted: May 24, 2008, 4:58 pm - IP Logged

Sorry, LottoLaughs - *She*

Apologies - Your Buddy, PoGo Bang Head

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
      Chief Bottle Washer
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #1
      May 31, 2000
      23260 Posts
      Posted: May 24, 2008, 8:47 pm - IP Logged

I deserve it. Make it so!

I liked it better when other people were patting you on your back! Wink

Check the State Lottery Report Card
      What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
      Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Sandra Dee's avatar - dandy
        Bayonne
        United States
        Member #61147
        May 13, 2008
        129 Posts
        Posted: May 24, 2008, 9:47 pm - IP Logged

I deserve it. Make it so!

dude, i won't lie to you, i said 'hell' no! you see, you only have two blue squares out of eight .. hall of famers would at least fill 6/8 of those bars blue to be considered, at least in my estimation .. only because others have been granted the winningest status, the admin just can't jump all others and go straight to you - maybe if you keep talking .. get those blue bars going then post again and i'm saying 'yes' .. what do you think? no one is hating, i think we just automatically look under your name and you're like a feather weight! lookat my bars, NADA .. it's like asking to be made co-owner and Todd looking at me like Skeptical

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
          Member #5344
          June 30, 2004
          23641 Posts
          Posted: May 24, 2008, 9:52 pm - IP Logged

I liked it better when other people were patting you on your back! Wink

WinkMe too!

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

United States
            Member #17555
            June 22, 2005
            5582 Posts
            Posted: May 24, 2008, 10:19 pm - IP Logged

Let me first say good call on the win.

There are a few things in life that are so obvious, it needs no explanation or questioning. A good example is the group Beatles. What kind of look would I get if I asked someone whether they earned to be in the hall of fame or not. They'd laugh at me...well of course.....that's a no brainer.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not belittling the amount you won. I would be overjoyed to win that much, but in my opinion that amount does not qualify as hall of fame.

It feels much better to me if someone or a group of people recognized my abilities, and made it a point.  If I had to make a point of it, then I, in my opinion would feel like I was in the hall of shame. But that's just me.

I haven't done any better, just putting my 2 pesos in.

EZMoney's avatar - weedss04lx1

United States
              Member #415
              June 22, 2002
              418 Posts
              Posted: May 24, 2008, 11:28 pm - IP Logged

Sorry but your not. TheWiz won $106,167 playing Pick 5 and he posted the ticket as well.

Actually I won $107,000.  $100k on Powerball and $7k on the PA Super 6 in the same week. 

Pogo's avatar - wfl
                NC
                United States
                Member #29378
                January 1, 2006
                552 Posts
                Posted: May 24, 2008, 11:35 pm - IP Logged

Let me first say good call on the win.

There are a few things in life that are so obvious, it needs no explanation or questioning. A good example is the group Beatles. What kind of look would I get if I asked someone whether they earned to be in the hall of fame or not. They'd laugh at me...well of course.....that's a no brainer.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not belittling the amount you won. I would be overjoyed to win that much, but in my opinion that amount does not qualify as hall of fame.

It feels much better to me if someone or a group of people recognized my abilities, and made it a point.  If I had to make a point of it, then I, in my opinion would feel like I was in the hall of shame. But that's just me.

I haven't done any better, just putting my 2 pesos in.

I Agree!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                  mid-Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #9
                  March 24, 2001
                  19824 Posts
                  Posted: May 24, 2008, 11:46 pm - IP Logged

I Agree!

I Agree!

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
                    Member #415
                    June 22, 2002
                    418 Posts
                    Posted: May 24, 2008, 11:47 pm - IP Logged

Why Im worthy:

1. Solid contributor and my threads have always gotten action. (EZ Example: this thread)

2. One of the first posters on Todds site.  99% of you came after me.

3. First proven, known winner on this site. 

4. Hit 5+0 on Powerball and a 5 match on the defunct PA Super 6 in the same week.

5. In my short lifetime I have profited over $250k by gambling.

6. Ive been playing the Lotto since I was 12 years old for 15 years now.

I deserve way more than 2 bars, whatever they mean.  And I also deserve a rank such as Hall of Fame or Six Figure Winner.  You pick Todd.

Im going to take a wild guess and say that every person that voted NO is over the age of 30 just hating a young buck who has been luckier than they'll ever be. 

United States
                      Member #17555
                      June 22, 2005
                      5582 Posts
                      Posted: May 24, 2008, 11:56 pm - IP Logged

Why Im worthy:

1. Solid contributor and my threads have always gotten action. (EZ Example: this thread)

4. Hit 5+0 on Powerball and a 5 match on the defunct PA Super 6 in the same week.

I deserve way more than 2 bars, whatever they mean.  And I also deserve a rank such as Hall of Fame or Six Figure Winner.  You pick Todd.

Im going to take a wild guess and say that every person that voted NO is over the age of 30 just hating a young buck who has been luckier than they'll ever be. 

I was hoping I was wrong about you. Hmmmm...thanx for clearing that up for me.

At this point, it wouldn't matter to me if you won 107,000,000.00

By making such an uninformed statement in your last paragraph, you showed me how it is virtually impossible for you to discern between what you think is envy, and what everyone else thinks is the lack luster to your claim.

That whole na na na na na na sounds a little bit childish, don't cha think?

United States
                        Member #415
                        June 22, 2002
                        418 Posts
                        Posted: May 25, 2008, 12:02 am - IP Logged

You must fall into that group I speak of.  Hey, youre the one attacking me, not the other way around.  Id be instant hall of fame if I sat at my computer all day, every day, posting every second like a few of the posters on this site (wink, wink). 

Raven62's avatar - binary
                          New Jersey
                          United States
                          Member #17843
                          June 28, 2005
                          49674 Posts
                          Posted: May 25, 2008, 12:06 am - IP Logged

Why Im worthy:

JAFO: Just Another Freakin' Observer

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
                            Member #5344
                            June 30, 2004
                            23641 Posts
                            Posted: May 25, 2008, 12:08 am - IP Logged

Why Im worthy:

Someone correct me if I am wrong, but isn't EzMoney the same person complaining about the old being the one that hits the lottery the most?

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

United States
                              Member #415
                              June 22, 2002
                              418 Posts
                              Posted: May 25, 2008, 12:11 am - IP Logged

i think people that win big should have something on their avatar stating that they won also like a hall of fame symbol...What i don't like is the tone of easy money..Look what he writes...
                              "Since Ez money is a legend here"

Now what kind of writing is that? sorry to say it but is clearly bragging and there is nothing wrong with bragging but is more like arrogance..Other people have won here at LP and none of them has mentioned that they are "a legend" in LP...I believe ez money owes everybody an apology...

a better writing would have been: "since ez money won a jackpot" don't you think he deserves a hall of fame in his avatar...That will have been a better statemen...Ez money may think i am writing to harm him but i am writing to point out how others may view his post...

Anyways like someone said previously, such big wins is supposes to inspire us...

I also think Geo5666 should get one hall of fame since he clearly has predicted several jackpots despite that he has not bought the tickets...

look i am just trying to help...

EZMoney is a legend here.  I left for 4 years and I was still talked about while I left.  Far from bragging, just stating facts.