Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Should EZMoney receive "Hall of Fame" title in his avatar?

Topic closed. 120 replies. Last post 9 years ago by EZMoney.

Page 5 of 9
PrintE-mailLink

Since EZMoney is a legend here, should Todd give him Hall of Fame status?

Yes [ 17 ]  [22.37%]
No [ 59 ]  [77.63%]
Total Valid Votes [ 76 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 7 ]  
LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
Tennessee
United States
Member #7853
October 15, 2004
11338 Posts
Posted: May 25, 2008, 8:54 am - IP Logged

GET OVER YOURSELF EZMONEY!!!

there a lots of people i'd choose before you for 'hall of fame' status.....there at least  12 people with elite status those are the true hall of famers,by the way come back in another four years....

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
    Member #5344
    June 30, 2004
    23641 Posts
    Posted: May 25, 2008, 10:19 am - IP Logged

I'm sorry, but this guy is a total bonehead.

He and charged particle Saliu would definitely have a good time conquering the world.

Ren and Stimpy.

Does this mean you dont want the star.  It was very pretty.

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

United States
      Member #5344
      June 30, 2004
      23641 Posts
      Posted: May 25, 2008, 10:24 am - IP Logged

"Im going to take a wild guess and say that every person that voted NOis over the age of 30 just hating a young buck who has been luckierthan they'll ever be."

I am under 30 and I voted no. I don't see why you of all people on this board deserve a pat on the back for winning a second prize on a lottery drawing. Wasn't winning enough for you? That should be all that matters.

Wasn't winning enough for you? That should be all that matters.

Good point.  I am in for allowing him to use his winnings to buy his ego here. Just send $100 Grand to Todd and you will be honored.

Then Todd could use percentages of it to pay those on the prediction board.

EZmoney could use his skills and win it back.

I like this idea.  All in favor say  "I"

Clairvoyance's avatar - eye storm.jpg

United States
        Member #26882
        November 23, 2005
        1404 Posts
        Posted: May 25, 2008, 11:43 am - IP Logged

Dang, I need to find the copy of my winning ticket. I won on the last draw of PA Super Six as well. I had 4 numbers out of 6. Hand Picked that is .......Not a quick pic!

United States
          Member #5344
          June 30, 2004
          23641 Posts
          Posted: May 25, 2008, 12:11 pm - IP Logged

Dang, I need to find the copy of my winning ticket. I won on the last draw of PA Super Six as well. I had 4 numbers out of 6. Hand Picked that is .......Not a quick pic!

Congrats.

Most I won was in  MM  3 numbers and mb... 

$150 dollars. The only line I picked.   The others were qps

lotterybraker's avatar - pyramid
            mississippi
            United States
            Member #34478
            March 3, 2006
            5903 Posts
            Posted: May 25, 2008, 12:27 pm - IP Logged

The ONLY THING I AM GOING TO SAY is if you win a jackpot with a quick pic..YOU HAVE NO SYSTEM..so you cannot call yourself NUMBER 1..you got SH$T house lucky is all..congrats on your QUICK PIC WIN for that nice chunk of change...need another example..That Jack whittacker man that won the 300 mill on mega millions..not sure if it was a quick pic or not but I am almost willing to bet it was..now I read on here or somehwere that he won 10.000 more I think on a quick pic just in the short past..so..I guess that makes him number 1 huh?

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
              Zeta Reticuli Star System
              United States
              Member #30470
              January 17, 2006
              10344 Posts
              Posted: May 25, 2008, 1:10 pm - IP Logged

Has anyone here ever heard of anyone requesting that they themselves be put in any hall of fame?

I'm pretty sure it hasn't happened, but since EZ is so insistent, here's an idea that perhaps we could have a variation of:

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

Kentucky
                United States
                Member #32652
                February 14, 2006
                7295 Posts
                Posted: May 25, 2008, 5:08 pm - IP Logged

Oh ok. In his post that I quoted, he said he was the biggest proven winner which isn't true. I didn't see the other posts.

It proves if there was a statistic or a list of "biggest proven winners" that EZ would be on it, just not at the top. If that statistic showed how much and when they won, EZ wouldn't even get a foot note for being the first to do it. It's likely to find Hall of Famers on a number of "the best at" lists, but the first to do it are usually trivia questions and not called legends.

There are probably many LP members that are playing for and have a chance of winning more than $107,000 everyday, but until we have the first $500,000, $1 million, or multi-million winner, EZ deserves a "how about that".

Sunny California
                  United States
                  Member #40295
                  May 31, 2006
                  7712 Posts
                  Posted: May 25, 2008, 5:21 pm - IP Logged

Hall of Lame.

MysteryMan424's avatar - batman22
                    Pelham NY
                    United States
                    Member #60411
                    April 16, 2008
                    169 Posts
                    Posted: May 25, 2008, 5:50 pm - IP Logged

To EZMoney Its better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
                      Idaho
                      United States
                      Member #56506
                      November 21, 2007
                      6537 Posts
                      Posted: May 25, 2008, 6:45 pm - IP Logged

It proves if there was a statistic or a list of "biggest proven winners" that EZ would be on it, just not at the top. If that statistic showed how much and when they won, EZ wouldn't even get a foot note for being the first to do it. It's likely to find Hall of Famers on a number of "the best at" lists, but the first to do it are usually trivia questions and not called legends.

There are probably many LP members that are playing for and have a chance of winning more than $107,000 everyday, but until we have the first $500,000, $1 million, or multi-million winner, EZ deserves a "how about that".

I agree. He deserves recognition for his win, which he already received when his posted his ticket. He doesn't need anything more. The reason he wants into some type of "hall of fame", is so he can get more attention. Nothing more.

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

JAP69's avatar - alas
                        South Carolina
                        United States
                        Member #6
                        November 4, 2001
                        8790 Posts
                        Posted: May 25, 2008, 7:01 pm - IP Logged

MadHow about that  Mad

WHATT

Think's avatar - lightbulb
                          Marquette, MI
                          United States
                          Member #20541
                          August 20, 2005
                          705 Posts
                          Posted: May 25, 2008, 9:06 pm - IP Logged

Why Im worthy:

1. Solid contributor and my threads have always gotten action. (EZ Example: this thread)

2. One of the first posters on Todds site.  99% of you came after me.

3. First proven, known winner on this site. 

4. Hit 5+0 on Powerball and a 5 match on the defunct PA Super 6 in the same week.

5. In my short lifetime I have profited over $250k by gambling.

6. Ive been playing the Lotto since I was 12 years old for 15 years now.

I deserve way more than 2 bars, whatever they mean.  And I also deserve a rank such as Hall of Fame or Six Figure Winner.  You pick Todd.

Im going to take a wild guess and say that every person that voted NO is over the age of 30 just hating a young buck who has been luckier than they'll ever be. 

Let me get this straight...you won over $250,000 and all you care about is how many bars you have next to your name on an internet websight?

Get AT&T cause they have more bars in more placesLOL

United States
                            Member #17555
                            June 22, 2005
                            5582 Posts
                            Posted: May 25, 2008, 11:55 pm - IP Logged

Let me get this straight...you won over $250,000 and all you care about is how many bars you have next to your name on an internet websight?

Get AT&T cause they have more bars in more placesLOL

Heck, with all that dough, he could've started his own bar. After a few years, he could have more bars (in more places). Maybe even a franchise.  Big Grin

time*treat's avatar - radar

United States
                              Member #13130
                              March 30, 2005
                              2171 Posts
                              Posted: May 26, 2008, 12:43 am - IP Logged

With a little help of MSpaint, you can make an avatar however you'd like. Crazy

If anyone would like to see the earned "hall of fame", look under: Predictions --> Top PredictorsPatriot

In neo-conned Amerika, bank robs you.
                              Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms should be the name of a convenience store, not a govnoment agency.