Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 12:06 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Should EZMoney receive "Hall of Fame" title in his avatar?

Topic closed. 120 replies. Last post 9 years ago by EZMoney.

Page 4 of 9
PrintE-mailLink

Since EZMoney is a legend here, should Todd give him Hall of Fame status?

Yes [ 17 ]  [22.37%]
No [ 59 ]  [77.63%]
Total Valid Votes [ 76 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 7 ]  
EZMoney's avatar - weedss04lx1

United States
Member #415
June 22, 2002
418 Posts
Posted: May 25, 2008, 12:12 am - IP Logged

Someone correct me if I am wrong, but isn't EzMoney the same person complaining about the old being the one that hits the lottery the most?

Yep thats me.  Congrats to the 19 year old from South Carolina who won PBALL for $35m.   

United States
    Member #415
    June 22, 2002
    418 Posts
    Posted: May 25, 2008, 12:17 am - IP Logged

Also is good that you won but what's the point that you won if you don't have a system to show the rest of us so that we can win it too and inspire us...

And i just don't mean a system to teach/inspire the rest of LotteryPost members here but to teach the entire population of the U.S.A...I call it been patriotic..

Youre right I dont have a system, because there isnt a system out there that will IMPROVE your odds of winning.  I could write a 100-page research paper on this, but most of you out there wouldnt understand it anyways.

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
      Member #5344
      June 30, 2004
      23641 Posts
      Posted: May 25, 2008, 12:17 am - IP Logged

Yep thats me.  Congrats to the 19 year old from South Carolina who won PBALL for $35m.   

Why would you complain about older people winning when you won while young?

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

United States
        Member #17555
        June 22, 2005
        5582 Posts
        Posted: May 25, 2008, 12:23 am - IP Logged

You must fall into that group I speak of.  Hey, youre the one attacking me, not the other way around.  Id be instant hall of fame if I sat at my computer all day, every day, posting every second like a few of the posters on this site (wink, wink). 

First, I wasn't attacking you. You asked a question. And I gave you my reasons, but they were apparently not good enough. You had to take it a step further and second guess the folks here by insulting the over 30. By virtue of time and experience, I would hope that people over 30 have more wisdom than you portray. If anyone attacked anyone else, it was you.

Take off your superman cape. 

What you think my intentions are is highly debatable.

I guess if I agree with you then I wouldn't be attacking you. If I don't agree, I'm attacking. 

BTW...I don't sit at the computer all day long. 

Maybe I should get a hall of fame at work for not missing a single day. Perfect attendance. Atleast a red star? Please folks....I'm desperate for attention....please....I'll make copies in triplicate.....anything.....

And if that doesen't work, I'll put you down. That should do the trick...yeah....that's the ticket. 

United States
          Member #415
          June 22, 2002
          418 Posts
          Posted: May 25, 2008, 12:23 am - IP Logged

Why would you complain about older people winning when you won while young?

I was referring to 5+1 jackpot winners.

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
            Member #5344
            June 30, 2004
            23641 Posts
            Posted: May 25, 2008, 12:25 am - IP Logged

First, I wasn't attacking you. You asked a question. And I gave you my reasons, but they were apparently not good enough. You had to take it a step further and second guess the folks here by insulting the over 30. By virtue of time and experience, I would hope that people over 30 have more wisdom than you portray. If anyone attacked anyone else, it was you.

Take off your superman cape. 

What you think my intentions are is highly debatable.

I guess if I agree with you then I wouldn't be attacking you. If I don't agree, I'm attacking. 

BTW...I don't sit at the computer all day long. 

Maybe I should get a hall of fame at work for not missing a single day. Perfect attendance. Atleast a red star? Please folks....I'm desperate for attention....please....I'll make copies in triplicate.....anything.....

And if that doesen't work, I'll put you down. That should do the trick...yeah....that's the ticket. 

I will send you a star for your copies..

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

United States
              Member #17555
              June 22, 2005
              5582 Posts
              Posted: May 25, 2008, 12:35 am - IP Logged

I will send you a star for your copies..

I'm sorry, but this guy is a total bonehead.

He and charged particle Saliu would definitely have a good time conquering the world.

Ren and Stimpy.

United States
                Member #415
                June 22, 2002
                418 Posts
                Posted: May 25, 2008, 12:40 am - IP Logged

I'm sorry, but this guy is a total bonehead.

He and charged particle Saliu would definitely have a good time conquering the world.

Ren and Stimpy.

You should be banned for attacking other posters.  Im not going to lower myself to your level.  You proclaim to be a wise member of the over 30 crowd, yet tried slamming me down.  Didn't work.  I'm glad Im way happier than youll ever be. 

United States
                  Member #17555
                  June 22, 2005
                  5582 Posts
                  Posted: May 25, 2008, 12:45 am - IP Logged

You should be banned for attacking other posters.  Im not going to lower myself to your level.  You proclaim to be a wise member of the over 30 crowd, yet tried slamming me down.  Didn't work.  I'm glad Im way happier than youll ever be. 

You should be held in contempt for undermining the faculties of the folks here at the LP.

If you don't like honest answers to your holy ground version of a question, then don't ask. Very simple.

Try lowering yourself to my level. You might learn something. Cause your head is high up in the clouds. Lack of oxygen can play tricks on your mind.

United States
                    Member #17555
                    June 22, 2005
                    5582 Posts
                    Posted: May 25, 2008, 12:49 am - IP Logged

How can you be happier than me?

To you, happiness is forcing people to worship you as some demi-gog for hitting a lousy 100 grand....woop-dee-freakin-doooo!!!!!!!

So freakin what? Let's stop the earth from rotating everybody. Just for a second or two....

Get over it. You won..be happy you won. For christ sake already.

justxploring's avatar - villiarna
                      Wandering Aimlessly
                      United States
                      Member #25360
                      November 5, 2005
                      4461 Posts
                      Posted: May 25, 2008, 1:04 am - IP Logged

Youre right I dont have a system, because there isnt a system out there that will IMPROVE your odds of winning.  I could write a 100-page research paper on this, but most of you out there wouldnt understand it anyways.

I was ignoring this thread, because it's so silly.  After all, if someone wants an atta boy or a special award for winning money, why not?  List his achievements right next to Jonah Salk's & Mother Theresa's.  LOL  It just means he has a very unfulfilling life.  Maybe it's immaturity.  You know when a little kid makes a poopy in the potty and you applaud & make a big deal out of it so he'll feel good about himself?

Anyway, the above post says that you do not have a system because there isn't one.  Yet in this thread after you won you said you won because of your amazing system.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/60542/73556

BaristaExpress's avatar - BaristaExpressMX zpsfb0d8b5d.png
                        Magnolia, Delaware
                        United States
                        Member #18795
                        July 20, 2005
                        789 Posts
                        Posted: May 25, 2008, 1:05 am - IP Logged

EZMoney is a legend here.  I left for 4 years and I was still talked about while I left.  Far from bragging, just stating facts. 

Hmmmm, something just doesn't look right to me in this statement above. Oh I see it now, it's the part saying "I left for 4 years" Tell me if I'm wrong in coming to the conclusion that EZMoney never left as he wants us to believe he did. 1) if he left, how would he know that some LP members here were talking about him during the time he says he left the LP? Sounds like to me this EZMoney chump is a person with a few other names here on the LP and just couldn't help themselves to spying on this fine community of lottery players! I don't think not one person here is going to give you anything more than what you have already received before on your win! Oh and BTW EZMoney, if you think for one damn minute that anyone here is going to give you the recognition that you think you deserve over and above the congratulations you already received right after your win, you're sadly mistaken or you're living in a fantasy world!

Keep dreaming the impossible dream, it just may come true! Thumbs Up

NY
                          United States
                          Member #23835
                          October 16, 2005
                          3502 Posts
                          Posted: May 25, 2008, 2:29 am - IP Logged

"I'm glad Im way happier than youll ever be. "

Yeah, we can tell. Your post begging for recognition of a couple of random events exudes happiness that's at least knee deep.

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
                            Idaho
                            United States
                            Member #56506
                            November 21, 2007
                            6537 Posts
                            Posted: May 25, 2008, 2:50 am - IP Logged

"Im going to take a wild guess and say that every person that voted NOis over the age of 30 just hating a young buck who has been luckierthan they'll ever be."

I am under 30 and I voted no. I don't see why you of all people on this board deserve a pat on the back for winning a second prize on a lottery drawing. Wasn't winning enough for you? That should be all that matters.

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

MillionsWanted's avatar - 24Qa6LT

Norway
                              Member #9517
                              December 10, 2004
                              1279 Posts
                              Posted: May 25, 2008, 3:52 am - IP Logged

I voted NO.

I think it's good for him he won. No envy here. One of the reasons for voting no was that he was away for four years. And a Hall of Famer should almost be regarded as a Guru in his field.