Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 7:02 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

A risky proposition worth taking...

Topic closed. 84 replies. Last post 8 years ago by RJOh.

Page 1 of 6
PrintE-mailLink
Houston
United States
Member #62319
June 24, 2008
242 Posts
Posted: July 17, 2008, 5:32 pm - IP Logged

What would make us reveal our method/system? It seems to me, L.P. is like a place where you come to barter a trade...like they used to do in the old days before money. You got something of value that I need and I have something of value that you need and we trade. Simple as that.

Now, I know there are some L.P. minds sitting around here and waiting for a member to "slip up" and spill some quality knowledge about the game. I even tried to break this vicious cycle of "saying nothing" but it seems the community like to wait for others to make that mistake and everyone else benefits. Ain't that right, folksROFL

It feels like the savvy players on L.P.  make statements or questions that leads one to believe as if they don't know much about the game and that's a physcological trick to get them to "slip up" and spill it out -- ain't that right, folksNaughty 

I mean, don't get me wrong... I hope I'm DEAD wrong on my assumption and should be condemn for having such a corrupted mentality, alright?

Even still, there are established members on this site that I KNOW for FACT knows more than they letting on but yet, they make statements that "invites" one to correct or suggest advices he/she may not want to share. Some take the bait, most don't and that's what bring me to this point: We have got to break this vicious cycle, people.

I was lacking in ONE weakness: First Numbers of the Whole Numbers. I post this question in one of my threads and not a scent of an answer. It goes to show how selfish we are but we have no problem professing with our mouths "the need to share with the community". It reeks of hypocrisyBS

I went on and devised my little method to get the answer I was seeking through the community (and I was lucky enough to find that it works). However, it would have been much better if I had gotten the answer from the L.P. community, baby! The power of a community is staggering, folks. It's a vital tool.

I can illustration a method, another can add to it. Yet another can flesh it out further and another can give it that "finishing touch" --- like they say, " no minds think alike" and that's what great working problems through a community. Now, I know there are more incompetent people that can't tell the difference from a DVD to a CD which calls for the need of an unintended Elite Community. We should try to put together a small community away from the L.P. community. There are features on this site that allow us to do just that and finally we can do our "barter trade" with the best minds on the site.

I'm not trying to knock those that are new to the game. This is about MONEY. I WANT SOME MONEY!!! You do what you gotta do --- agree?

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19828 Posts
    Posted: July 17, 2008, 6:39 pm - IP Logged

There are plenty of ideas posted at LP, you just have to look for them and take from the ones you like. 

If you have some of your own that you think are to valuable to share then that's fine too because unless you've won a lottery jackpot then there's no proof that your ideas are any better than those already posted by other LP members.  Good luck to you.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

four4me's avatar - gate1
      MD
      United States
      Member #1701
      June 18, 2003
      8362 Posts
      Posted: July 17, 2008, 7:35 pm - IP Logged

Mega think tank

What did you come to this site for to put people down or find information. Many posters have provided their insite, yet it seems you want their inner most secrets about their lottery strategy.

You haven't openly shared one bit of information posted any ideas except for your one single minded idea that Quote by you( I come to realize the patterns are still showing up in its' natural sequencical order. Every single time.)

You have already started a topic about how you wish people would come forward and give you their ideas. Several people have done so provided charts and directed you to do a search. The pattern guy is Jack he doesn't come on here anymore unless Jack is you I told you in a previous post he has hundreds of posts about patterns in his BLOG

Screen name Rip Snorter's here's a direct link

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.
        NASHVILLE, TENN
        United States
        Member #33372
        February 20, 2006
        1044 Posts
        Posted: July 17, 2008, 7:55 pm - IP Logged

So far you have not posted anything close to what I am doing.  Therefore, I do not feel I could make a viable contribution to your threads.

I am sure there are others who feel the same.  The problem is not that we will not share.  There are tons of ideas way back in the early days.  Go back and read the "old" posts.  I am sure you will find something you can sink your teeth into.

In the interim, you can continue to post ideas.  Perhaps, when you post an idea close to what some else is doing, you will get more replies.

JonnyBgood07's avatar - Patriots logo1.jpg
          Connecticut
          United States
          Member #61623
          May 29, 2008
          20581 Posts
          Posted: July 17, 2008, 8:32 pm - IP Logged

What would make us reveal our method/system? It seems to me, L.P. is like a place where you come to barter a trade...like they used to do in the old days before money. You got something of value that I need and I have something of value that you need and we trade. Simple as that.

Now, I know there are some L.P. minds sitting around here and waiting for a member to "slip up" and spill some quality knowledge about the game. I even tried to break this vicious cycle of "saying nothing" but it seems the community like to wait for others to make that mistake and everyone else benefits. Ain't that right, folksROFL

It feels like the savvy players on L.P.  make statements or questions that leads one to believe as if they don't know much about the game and that's a physcological trick to get them to "slip up" and spill it out -- ain't that right, folksNaughty 

I mean, don't get me wrong... I hope I'm DEAD wrong on my assumption and should be condemn for having such a corrupted mentality, alright?

Even still, there are established members on this site that I KNOW for FACT knows more than they letting on but yet, they make statements that "invites" one to correct or suggest advices he/she may not want to share. Some take the bait, most don't and that's what bring me to this point: We have got to break this vicious cycle, people.

I was lacking in ONE weakness: First Numbers of the Whole Numbers. I post this question in one of my threads and not a scent of an answer. It goes to show how selfish we are but we have no problem professing with our mouths "the need to share with the community". It reeks of hypocrisyBS

I went on and devised my little method to get the answer I was seeking through the community (and I was lucky enough to find that it works). However, it would have been much better if I had gotten the answer from the L.P. community, baby! The power of a community is staggering, folks. It's a vital tool.

I can illustration a method, another can add to it. Yet another can flesh it out further and another can give it that "finishing touch" --- like they say, " no minds think alike" and that's what great working problems through a community. Now, I know there are more incompetent people that can't tell the difference from a DVD to a CD which calls for the need of an unintended Elite Community. We should try to put together a small community away from the L.P. community. There are features on this site that allow us to do just that and finally we can do our "barter trade" with the best minds on the site.

I'm not trying to knock those that are new to the game. This is about MONEY. I WANT SOME MONEY!!! You do what you gotta do --- agree?

I gotta say I applaud anyone 3times over for attempting to crack a big jp code of a sort.It takes balls.I've read some of your posts and I assume that's where your emphasis is?....What would make you think for a second that someone can tell you .."this is this and that is that and there you have it..."?I do believe though that that smidgen of info you're looking for to merge with your angle of things is somewhere here.I agree with rjoh and search search search..it sucks but it's a must.As much as there are superior thinkers here than others,we are ALL here because we're lacking that extra ounce of intelligence to get us where we're going...(except for those that come to strip the place without attempting to give something back)...Good luck with your search bro.

BTW...I needed a minuscule piece of info regarding excel a while back and low and behold 5 people I never talked to before pm-ed me in the right direction of which one gave me a file of exactly what I was looking for.So please don't elude to people not being helpful here

Long Island, NY
            United States
            Member #57412
            January 3, 2008
            419 Posts
            Posted: July 18, 2008, 2:23 am - IP Logged

I don't care if anyone is holding back any info.  My blend system probably incorporates many of the things you folks do with your methods anyway.  Personally I enjoy developing/following my own plan of action.

So far, most of my methods incorporate some degree of intuition. Being totally on your game.  Knowing the 14 is gonna pop.  How can you teach or instruct someone to do that?  How can you teach confidence and persistence?

So far, I have not won a jackpot to "prove"  my thinking is correct.  So I try to limit my instructional  method posts.  However, that dosent seem to stop other folks who've not won (who seem to make 100 posts a day)

BTW: Every time I look at (and play) sequential patterns, half the numbers are wrong.  I have to use other methods to filter it down and find the winners amongst them.  I have not done so with Mega yet so maybe it works better with that game.

Houston
              United States
              Member #62319
              June 24, 2008
              242 Posts
              Posted: July 18, 2008, 1:43 pm - IP Logged

Mega think tank

What did you come to this site for to put people down or find information. Many posters have provided their insite, yet it seems you want their inner most secrets about their lottery strategy.

You haven't openly shared one bit of information posted any ideas except for your one single minded idea that Quote by you( I come to realize the patterns are still showing up in its' natural sequencical order. Every single time.)

You have already started a topic about how you wish people would come forward and give you their ideas. Several people have done so provided charts and directed you to do a search. The pattern guy is Jack he doesn't come on here anymore unless Jack is you I told you in a previous post he has hundreds of posts about patterns in his BLOG

Screen name Rip Snorter's here's a direct link

Four4me,

Why do you and I have such strife? I've never said "I wish people would come forward and give [me] their ideas." That's lame and ridiculous to even ask such a bold, stupid question.

The point of my argument here is to share, by means of barter trading. If I say I need information on how to pick first numbers of a whole number and someone may happens to have such a method or system, and he/she need information that I can be of value to, then the barter deal should commence.

I actually gave you an opportunity to trade with me and if you had such a system or method, I would have given you advice to pick your numbers (I forgot what your question was about a way to select a number from a certain column or something that you said) but I have what you looking for. I know how to do it. My method is tailored-made for just that.

As far as the "several people provid[ing] charts..." I thanked them for that information but honest to God, I never applied nor used it to figure out my numbers. In fact, it can't be utilized in such a manner to pick the next Mega Million numbers. A chart showing the number of times a particular number played?? And...?

I can tell you the number of times I had sex with the same girl. That doesn't mean she gonna give me sex the next time.

And thanks for providing the link to Rip Snorter's (no, I am not him) link. I'll bounce through it when I have time.

Houston
                United States
                Member #62319
                June 24, 2008
                242 Posts
                Posted: July 18, 2008, 1:49 pm - IP Logged

There are plenty of ideas posted at LP, you just have to look for them and take from the ones you like. 

If you have some of your own that you think are to valuable to share then that's fine too because unless you've won a lottery jackpot then there's no proof that your ideas are any better than those already posted by other LP members.  Good luck to you.

Yeah Rjoh. You've been saying stuff like that to me since I got here. I admit right away, I never won a jackpot but I'm inching closer and closer and if there's an opportunity for me to gain more knowledge (meaningful knowledge), I'm going to do all I can to acquire such knowledge, rather that be by my own studies/methods or if I have share what I know with someone that can give me a new insight.

Is it so wrong for me to think that way?

four4me's avatar - gate1
                  MD
                  United States
                  Member #1701
                  June 18, 2003
                  8362 Posts
                  Posted: July 18, 2008, 2:39 pm - IP Logged

Four4me,

Why do you and I have such strife? I've never said "I wish people would come forward and give [me] their ideas." That's lame and ridiculous to even ask such a bold, stupid question.

The point of my argument here is to share, by means of barter trading. If I say I need information on how to pick first numbers of a whole number and someone may happens to have such a method or system, and he/she need information that I can be of value to, then the barter deal should commence.

I actually gave you an opportunity to trade with me and if you had such a system or method, I would have given you advice to pick your numbers (I forgot what your question was about a way to select a number from a certain column or something that you said) but I have what you looking for. I know how to do it. My method is tailored-made for just that.

As far as the "several people provid[ing] charts..." I thanked them for that information but honest to God, I never applied nor used it to figure out my numbers. In fact, it can't be utilized in such a manner to pick the next Mega Million numbers. A chart showing the number of times a particular number played?? And...?

I can tell you the number of times I had sex with the same girl. That doesn't mean she gonna give me sex the next time.

And thanks for providing the link to Rip Snorter's (no, I am not him) link. I'll bounce through it when I have time.

Your first sentance in this topic: What would make us reveal our method/system

Reveal = give - share, all mean the same thing.

Some do, some don't, some will, some won't,

I cant count how many times we have had people join this site and start off with i have a system or found out if you do this and that then you'll win a jackpot. Lets share ideas and everything in between. And then when they cant find or get what they want from posters they start belittling us.

Some people might not be interested in number patterns or even understand your point of view. Your not going to get the answers you seek if their not willing to share.

It's not your fault that some people don't want to barter. Winning the mega millions is a challenge for all of us that spend countless hours every week trying to find a way to win the game. Have you ever heard of in the history of mega millions that a person won using a system devised of patters or mathematical equations, No not yet but yet there still is hope someone will.

A lot of people on here say if you have a system that it has to work for every draw or it isn't a system. While i know that's a ridiculous statement nevertheless it's true.

I work with patterns but maybe not the way you do i look for common occurrence that have happened over time like if 12- 23- 38 40 - 51 the numbers i have highlighted have shown up more times say than any other 3 digits. I don't just work with that group i work with several groups like this. Finding the numbers to go with them that might come out in a future draw becomes a mathematical probability not a pattern occurrence.

This is what we have been trying to say to you but you just don't get it. There is no way to know before a drawing what numbers they will draw next or even if the numbers you select will be drawn. It's all luck dude. Either you chose the right numbers to play or not.

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.
                    DC81's avatar - batman39
                    MI
                    United States
                    Member #54830
                    August 31, 2007
                    985 Posts
                    Posted: July 18, 2008, 9:53 pm - IP Logged

You know, if I had a system and it was actually a good one that worked I wouldn't share it with anyone. I might give out a set of numbers but no one is going to know what my system is but me, I wouldn't sell it either even though I could make a lot of quick money from it. That is because once it's out there it's out there and it would be just a matter of time (not very much time either) before it's rendered useless by the matrix being changed. I'd rather use it for as long as possible and get everything out of it before they catch on, which if done right, they wouldn't. But again, once it was to no longer be a secret the system is useless. Sure you might get a few suckers to buy it but in the end you're going to lose more than you'd gain from letting it out. Who knows, if it's really good it might even attract some unwanted attention to you.

I don't really buy the whole system thing, I win here or there doesn't prove your system works, it just means you're getting lucky, especially when it comes to the games that have more than four balls and that goes double for the dual matrix games like Mega Millions and Powerball. If there was an actual system that could be divised there would be a lot of high level math and physics students and professors winning. But obviously from the typical winners we usually see, that's not even close to being the case.

You can't predict random.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                      mid-Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #9
                      March 24, 2001
                      19828 Posts
                      Posted: July 19, 2008, 1:40 pm - IP Logged

You know, if I had a system and it was actually a good one that worked I wouldn't share it with anyone. I might give out a set of numbers but no one is going to know what my system is but me, I wouldn't sell it either even though I could make a lot of quick money from it. That is because once it's out there it's out there and it would be just a matter of time (not very much time either) before it's rendered useless by the matrix being changed. I'd rather use it for as long as possible and get everything out of it before they catch on, which if done right, they wouldn't. But again, once it was to no longer be a secret the system is useless. Sure you might get a few suckers to buy it but in the end you're going to lose more than you'd gain from letting it out. Who knows, if it's really good it might even attract some unwanted attention to you.

I don't really buy the whole system thing, I win here or there doesn't prove your system works, it just means you're getting lucky, especially when it comes to the games that have more than four balls and that goes double for the dual matrix games like Mega Millions and Powerball. If there was an actual system that could be divised there would be a lot of high level math and physics students and professors winning. But obviously from the typical winners we usually see, that's not even close to being the case.

"You know, if I had a system and it was actually a good one that worked I wouldn't share it with anyone."

You probably wouldn't be at LP looking for ideas to improve it either.  That's true for most lottery players and that's the reason many LP members share ideas and theories that they think may help improve a system and not their systems.  Someone still have to test those ideas and theories with an actual game to see if the results are convincing enough to add them to a system.

I've found there are some general ideas (mostly common sense) that are good for any game but beyond that games are unique and their behaviors are equally unique.  What happens often in one game might seldom happens in another similar game.  MegaMillions and PowerBall are two similar games that illustrate that fact very well. 

There are several LP members that have systems for the PB and MM games and have stated that it's their belief that it's just a matter of time before they win a jackpot.  I wish them all good luck.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

jarasan's avatar - new patrick.gif
                        Harbinger
                        D.C./MD.
                        United States
                        Member #44103
                        July 30, 2006
                        5583 Posts
                        Posted: July 19, 2008, 4:00 pm - IP Logged

Ask not what The Lottery Post can do for you, but what can you do for The Lottery Post? 

Playing these jackpot games is risk in its purest form, no guarantees,  high risk ratio to hitting a jackpot.

Try the challenges it is good practice.

justxploring's avatar - villiarna
                          Wandering Aimlessly
                          United States
                          Member #25360
                          November 5, 2005
                          4461 Posts
                          Posted: July 19, 2008, 4:30 pm - IP Logged

"It seems to me, L.P. is like a place where you come to barter a trade...like they used to do in the old days before money. You got something of value that I need and I have something of value that you need and we trade. Simple as that." 

What?

Unless you can give me the 6 numbers that will be picked tonight in Florida so I can win $28 million (with a $3 bet) what do you have of value that I need?  The big question is, if it were really possible, why would you?  I mean, if you have the magic code to win millions of dollars, then the "trade" has to be worth its value, correct? I have bags of rice and your hens just laid some eggs.  So we trade the fair market value for each product.  If I have a skill like sewing and you have a skill like plumbing, then I'll mend your pants and you'll fix my shower.   But when it comes to the lottery, even if someone who believes he/she has the ideal system is willing to give up millions of dollars, there can't be any fair trade value.  If someone is willing to share/trade information, that means he isn't completely confident in his system.  I mean, if you play the stock market, you only trade when you believe the stock is going to decrease in value.

Houston
                            United States
                            Member #62319
                            June 24, 2008
                            242 Posts
                            Posted: July 19, 2008, 4:47 pm - IP Logged

"It seems to me, L.P. is like a place where you come to barter a trade...like they used to do in the old days before money. You got something of value that I need and I have something of value that you need and we trade. Simple as that." 

What?

Unless you can give me the 6 numbers that will be picked tonight in Florida so I can win $28 million (with a $3 bet) what do you have of value that I need?  The big question is, if it were really possible, why would you?  I mean, if you have the magic code to win millions of dollars, then the "trade" has to be worth its value, correct? I have bags of rice and your hens just laid some eggs.  So we trade the fair market value for each product.  If I have a skill like sewing and you have a skill like plumbing, then I'll mend your pants and you'll fix my shower.   But when it comes to the lottery, even if someone who believes he/she has the ideal system is willing to give up millions of dollars, there can't be any fair trade value.  If someone is willing to share/trade information, that means he isn't completely confident in his system.  I mean, if you play the stock market, you only trade when you believe the stock is going to decrease in value.

Think of it as trading "parts" from a method/system. Or you can think of as Woman to Man: She got something he needs and he got something she "wants" (not need). Get it? Wink

justxploring's avatar - villiarna
                              Wandering Aimlessly
                              United States
                              Member #25360
                              November 5, 2005
                              4461 Posts
                              Posted: July 19, 2008, 5:36 pm - IP Logged

Think of it as trading "parts" from a method/system. Or you can think of as Woman to Man: She got something he needs and he got something she "wants" (not need). Get it? Wink

Yes, I "get it."  It's funny that you used that specific example because of a recent personal experience.  A handsome 38 yr old moved next door to me a couple of months ago.  One night he hit on me after drinking way too many beers. I can't repeat the rest.  When I turned down his advances, he wouldn't give up.  Eventually he said "I don't see anyone banging down your door."  I shrugged it off to being plastered. However, a few days ago he reminded me that he has exactly what I need.

So my point is, this young man believes he had something of value to trade for something of mine.  Just like someone on Lottery Post believes he has the winning lottery system.  In both cases, it's a matter of perception.

LOL