Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 12:35 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

A risky proposition worth taking...

Topic closed. 84 replies. Last post 8 years ago by RJOh.

Page 3 of 6
PrintE-mailLink
Houston
United States
Member #62319
June 24, 2008
242 Posts
Posted: July 20, 2008, 11:28 pm - IP Logged

Look guys, I'm not here to lead people on to "falsehood" or whatever doubts you have against me. I'm sensing you guys trying to "torpedo" me as if I'm blowing a bunch of smoke up people a**es. Far be it that represents my reputation.

I mean, I can take you boys under my wings and show you a whole different world than you "thought" you knew about numbers. I can introduce you to a creative way of looking at numbers and you would be amazed.

You will be amazed to see my "handle" on these patterns and never losing track of them -- I'm good at it. Like I said, I've been doing this for years. If I felt you guys would like to contribute to my method, I would actually get it underway via PM -- the three of you, including myself. Four guys contributing to my method to make it better than ever with a real possibility of winning the lottery sooner rather than later. I probably couldn't find a better team of players like that.

You guys seems so sure of yourselves -- that's the type of energy, forceful will,  it takes to "bold" a method to success. While I'm skilled at keeping tracks of patterns and never losing sight of it, you guys can contribute your own unique skill-sets and make it happen: we all win.

I doubt I will be doing that though. It seems you rather "criticize" than contribute. You rather mock than try to remain open-minded of ideas, creatives looks that's BETTER than what you have or already doing. Attitude gentlmen....it tells alot about yourselves.

Good luck.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19816 Posts
    Posted: July 21, 2008, 12:10 am - IP Logged

In which of your posts can we find the "thinktank system"?

"I just wish they share more than simple statistical charts"

Is that like wishing somebody will do all the necessary work in creating a system, pick the winning numbers, fill out the play slips, and buy the tickets for you?

Hey, and if you cash the tickets, nobody can say you contributed nothing.

Stack, I doubt if there ever was a "thinktank system".  When players tell Mega they use draw history to develop charts and statistics for their systems, he acts like such information is too obvious and simple to be taken serious.  He says he doesn't believe in mysticism and dreams so where else could he go for ideas to develop a system?

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
      Dump Water Florida
      United States
      Member #380
      June 5, 2002
      3102 Posts
      Posted: July 21, 2008, 1:42 am - IP Logged

Stack, I doubt if there ever was a "thinktank system".  When players tell Mega they use draw history to develop charts and statistics for their systems, he acts like such information is too obvious and simple to be taken serious.  He says he doesn't believe in mysticism and dreams so where else could he go for ideas to develop a system?

Sounds a lot like the story of Stone Soup to me.

A small group of hungry troops without food are passing through a town that's been pretty much picked clean. 

One of the officers stops and has the men setup a cooking pot over a fire.

The townspeople begin to come out to see if the troops have any food only to learn the officer has a plan to make Stone Soup.

Soup from stones, why it isn't possible, is it?

Never the less the troops bring the water to a slow boil while others clean stones and add them to the soup.

As a small crowd gathers to watch, the officer tastes the soup and remarks on the flavor, adding how much a single onion would improve its taste.

"Ah, a bowl of Stone Soup for anyone with an onion." the officer says.

Soon an onion appears and the officer is lamenting on how other ingredents will improve the soup's flavor only to have them appear.

In the end of course there is plenty of thick rich soup for everyone.

The end.

True, many of us are sitting with an onion or carrot, wondering who's pot of boiling water we should add it to.   Lot's of empty pots to go around, even when we ignore the cracked ones.

The difference between lottery ideas and making soup is the need for a lottery idea to work with other lottery ideas, not just blend in.

One man's lottery theory is all too often another man's belly laugh. 

I say, post what you've got.  Odds are nothing will happen.  Someone will say thanks, another will say they tried it in 1986, another will tell you what software used that idea and is now abandonware. 

What I also say is, ask what you need to know.  People here love to answer questions.  All you need is the question to ask.  If someone knows the answer you'll likely get it. 

BobP

Houston
        United States
        Member #62319
        June 24, 2008
        242 Posts
        Posted: July 21, 2008, 11:46 am - IP Logged

Sounds a lot like the story of Stone Soup to me.

A small group of hungry troops without food are passing through a town that's been pretty much picked clean. 

One of the officers stops and has the men setup a cooking pot over a fire.

The townspeople begin to come out to see if the troops have any food only to learn the officer has a plan to make Stone Soup.

Soup from stones, why it isn't possible, is it?

Never the less the troops bring the water to a slow boil while others clean stones and add them to the soup.

As a small crowd gathers to watch, the officer tastes the soup and remarks on the flavor, adding how much a single onion would improve its taste.

"Ah, a bowl of Stone Soup for anyone with an onion." the officer says.

Soon an onion appears and the officer is lamenting on how other ingredents will improve the soup's flavor only to have them appear.

In the end of course there is plenty of thick rich soup for everyone.

The end.

True, many of us are sitting with an onion or carrot, wondering who's pot of boiling water we should add it to.   Lot's of empty pots to go around, even when we ignore the cracked ones.

The difference between lottery ideas and making soup is the need for a lottery idea to work with other lottery ideas, not just blend in.

One man's lottery theory is all too often another man's belly laugh. 

I say, post what you've got.  Odds are nothing will happen.  Someone will say thanks, another will say they tried it in 1986, another will tell you what software used that idea and is now abandonware. 

What I also say is, ask what you need to know.  People here love to answer questions.  All you need is the question to ask.  If someone knows the answer you'll likely get it. 

BobP

What a surprise to get a response from BobP (aka Robert Perkis, if I'm not mistaken??) Interesting story... while your main character(s) sought more and more from the masses, I only sought ONE sound, workable method/system to pick the first numbers of a whole number.

In fact, I did ask....right here under the Jackpot Forum. Not a blip of an asnwer. I went on to devise a little method to get the answer I was seeking. Though it's a longer process than I would like, I did ask the community first to see if there was a better way.

Since I admire some of the work you done for L.P., Bob... I will share just ONE of my methods with the community. I want them to know I'm not just some dude walking around empty-handed, trying to steal from others. A few members here been hounding me since I go here. They accuse me of not showing anything significant to the community and then justify that they, themselves have, by illustrating YOUR system (the Triangle System) as if it came from their own empty minds. What a laughing shame but I'ma take the high road and seperate myself with "credibility" from their foolishness.

A Method to Reduce the Field of Numbers to Play

This method works about 60% of the times.

Take a Mega Million draw ( 17 - 29 - 36 - 53 - 55   MM 26 ).

Record the last digits across the line (7 - 9 - 6 - 3 - 5 -   MM 6 )

Write down a count from 0 - 9. Scratch the recorded line from the count.

That leaves you with (0 - 1 - 2 - 4 - 8 ). Pin the first consecutive numbers together from the list.

Ex. 0 and 1 would be the first consecutive number before 1 and 2. So, pin together 0 and 1. The other numbers ( 2 - 4 - 8 ) cannot be pinned consecutively.

You have 0 and 1 as the only consecutive number (that just for the last draw).

When you choose your next Mega Million numbers,  make sure your numbers does not matchup consecutively as 0 and 1 on any of your lines you plan to play.

For Ex. : I may play  05  12  27 31  40   MM 11

The numbers: 31 and 40 and 11 would be a conflict since the last digits are 0 and 1. You either play the "0" and not the "1" or  the"1" and not the "0" but not both on the same line. Get it?

On some draws, you will have several "consecutive numbers" and will dramatically help you reduce the field numbers for the next draw. Now REMEMBER, this trick works like 60 percent of the times, not always, okay? There will be times the "consecutive numbers" actually play on the next draw and disrupt what ever point of my method.

Think of it like this: you can't tame a raging bull, you try to ride that baby long enough and get the hell off.Wink

ATLANTA
          United States
          Member #62901
          July 12, 2008
          16138 Posts
          Posted: July 21, 2008, 1:40 pm - IP Logged

Greetings! here are the results from 2004 for mega millions for Wednesday, July 23, 2004!

05-12-25-35-37 12,

Lucky combinations:

7 9 31 42 43 47
          10 13 20 31 51 1

9,17,18,22,38,39 42

3 10 21 25 29 49

JKING's avatar - Kaleidoscope 3.gif

United States
            Member #5599
            July 13, 2004
            1184 Posts
            Posted: July 21, 2008, 2:48 pm - IP Logged

Hi,

Maybe it's just me. But, every time I've tried a pattern recognition or a pattern match/mismatch approach, like the one suggested in you post, I keep running into the same barrier/problem. Not enough combinations eliminated for the amount of error incurred (std is 38000+ for 1% error) or just not enough combinations eliminated. Have you found a way around this?

You are a slave to the choices you have made.  jk

Even a blind squirrel will occasioanlly find an acorn.

Dump Water Florida
              United States
              Member #380
              June 5, 2002
              3102 Posts
              Posted: July 21, 2008, 3:46 pm - IP Logged

What a surprise to get a response from BobP (aka Robert Perkis, if I'm not mistaken??) Interesting story... while your main character(s) sought more and more from the masses, I only sought ONE sound, workable method/system to pick the first numbers of a whole number.

In fact, I did ask....right here under the Jackpot Forum. Not a blip of an asnwer. I went on to devise a little method to get the answer I was seeking. Though it's a longer process than I would like, I did ask the community first to see if there was a better way.

Since I admire some of the work you done for L.P., Bob... I will share just ONE of my methods with the community. I want them to know I'm not just some dude walking around empty-handed, trying to steal from others. A few members here been hounding me since I go here. They accuse me of not showing anything significant to the community and then justify that they, themselves have, by illustrating YOUR system (the Triangle System) as if it came from their own empty minds. What a laughing shame but I'ma take the high road and seperate myself with "credibility" from their foolishness.

A Method to Reduce the Field of Numbers to Play

This method works about 60% of the times.

Take a Mega Million draw ( 17 - 29 - 36 - 53 - 55   MM 26 ).

Record the last digits across the line (7 - 9 - 6 - 3 - 5 -   MM 6 )

Write down a count from 0 - 9. Scratch the recorded line from the count.

That leaves you with (0 - 1 - 2 - 4 - 8 ). Pin the first consecutive numbers together from the list.

Ex. 0 and 1 would be the first consecutive number before 1 and 2. So, pin together 0 and 1. The other numbers ( 2 - 4 - 8 ) cannot be pinned consecutively.

You have 0 and 1 as the only consecutive number (that just for the last draw).

When you choose your next Mega Million numbers,  make sure your numbers does not matchup consecutively as 0 and 1 on any of your lines you plan to play.

For Ex. : I may play  05  12  27 31  40   MM 11

The numbers: 31 and 40 and 11 would be a conflict since the last digits are 0 and 1. You either play the "0" and not the "1" or  the"1" and not the "0" but not both on the same line. Get it?

On some draws, you will have several "consecutive numbers" and will dramatically help you reduce the field numbers for the next draw. Now REMEMBER, this trick works like 60 percent of the times, not always, okay? There will be times the "consecutive numbers" actually play on the next draw and disrupt what ever point of my method.

Think of it like this: you can't tame a raging bull, you try to ride that baby long enough and get the hell off.Wink

Now that would make a sweet filter if any lottery filtering software authors are reading this. 

BobP

Kentucky
                United States
                Member #32652
                February 14, 2006
                7295 Posts
                Posted: July 21, 2008, 4:16 pm - IP Logged

Greetings! here are the results from 2004 for mega millions for Wednesday, July 23, 2004!

05-12-25-35-37 12,

Lucky combinations:

7 9 31 42 43 47
                10 13 20 31 51 1

9,17,18,22,38,39 42

3 10 21 25 29 49

Thanks, I'll check my tickets!

Houston
                  United States
                  Member #62319
                  June 24, 2008
                  242 Posts
                  Posted: July 21, 2008, 7:26 pm - IP Logged

Hi,

Maybe it's just me. But, every time I've tried a pattern recognition or a pattern match/mismatch approach, like the one suggested in you post, I keep running into the same barrier/problem. Not enough combinations eliminated for the amount of error incurred (std is 38000+ for 1% error) or just not enough combinations eliminated. Have you found a way around this?

JKing,

I really wish I could sit down and show you how to play the game; what to look at, what to look for and what to avoid so you can be a complete player. Even with all the knowledge I posesses, I come to realize it takes enormous preparation to get 6 numbers ready before a draw. I have a life beside the lottery, and the time I do spend getting my numbers ready, I'm like a column or two too late and end up rushing it and not doing the other stuff to ensure I played the best numbers possible.

This is why I say, statistical charts alone is nothing, dude. It's informative but it's nothing to prepare you for a draw. Especially if you as versed in the game as I am. I can go a whole day working on just the first column and maybe half of the second column. By Draw Day, I mostly have 3 columns down and nothing on column 4,5, and the MB.

Tracking patterns takes focus. It like piecing together evidence of a murder. In my case, I can see the patterns before they play. The real "work" is figuring out the "exact" number that will come through and that's why I run the numbers through several methods to get  a confirmation-like assurance. You have to really, really be "involve" in the numbers. You have to know them like your brothers or sisters ---

Like the other day, before the last Mega Million draw, I knew damn well the last digit numbers were going to be either  9, 7, 6, or 1 for the first coloum. It came out to be a "7" and I had a "1." So me and "Brother 7" got into a big argument that nightLOL

On a serious note though, it took time for me to figure out 9, 7, 6, 1 would be the numbers. My method does a damn good job landing me right in the midst of the numbers and then it's a matter of discerning between the four numbers. By knowing the patterns, it has to play a certain way and the problem again is that 9 7 6 1 fits that "certain way" which make it tricky to pick "one" number.

I'm devising another method as we speak to eliminate the "guess work" in the numbers. I don't believe in "guessing." I believe in the Lottery Matrix telling me in plain English (through numbers) what's going to play and I won't stop (devising methods) till it answers me.

Then I'll be ready to enter into Maddog's Mega Million challenge.

JKING's avatar - Kaleidoscope 3.gif

United States
                    Member #5599
                    July 13, 2004
                    1184 Posts
                    Posted: July 21, 2008, 8:23 pm - IP Logged

JKing,

I really wish I could sit down and show you how to play the game; what to look at, what to look for and what to avoid so you can be a complete player. Even with all the knowledge I posesses, I come to realize it takes enormous preparation to get 6 numbers ready before a draw. I have a life beside the lottery, and the time I do spend getting my numbers ready, I'm like a column or two too late and end up rushing it and not doing the other stuff to ensure I played the best numbers possible.

This is why I say, statistical charts alone is nothing, dude. It's informative but it's nothing to prepare you for a draw. Especially if you as versed in the game as I am. I can go a whole day working on just the first column and maybe half of the second column. By Draw Day, I mostly have 3 columns down and nothing on column 4,5, and the MB.

Tracking patterns takes focus. It like piecing together evidence of a murder. In my case, I can see the patterns before they play. The real "work" is figuring out the "exact" number that will come through and that's why I run the numbers through several methods to get  a confirmation-like assurance. You have to really, really be "involve" in the numbers. You have to know them like your brothers or sisters ---

Like the other day, before the last Mega Million draw, I knew damn well the last digit numbers were going to be either  9, 7, 6, or 1 for the first coloum. It came out to be a "7" and I had a "1." So me and "Brother 7" got into a big argument that nightLOL

On a serious note though, it took time for me to figure out 9, 7, 6, 1 would be the numbers. My method does a damn good job landing me right in the midst of the numbers and then it's a matter of discerning between the four numbers. By knowing the patterns, it has to play a certain way and the problem again is that 9 7 6 1 fits that "certain way" which make it tricky to pick "one" number.

I'm devising another method as we speak to eliminate the "guess work" in the numbers. I don't believe in "guessing." I believe in the Lottery Matrix telling me in plain English (through numbers) what's going to play and I won't stop (devising methods) till it answers me.

Then I'll be ready to enter into Maddog's Mega Million challenge.

Hi,

Well then, how about a few snippets of what you do. Nothing or not enough to endanger the overall security and secrecy of your method. Until such time, I'll keep doing what I do. *S*

You are a slave to the choices you have made.  jk

Even a blind squirrel will occasioanlly find an acorn.

time*treat's avatar - radar

United States
                      Member #13130
                      March 30, 2005
                      2171 Posts
                      Posted: July 21, 2008, 10:26 pm - IP Logged

This thread feels like there are two different conversations going on. I've shared ideas with many of the folks who have posted on this topic, and it has never occurred to me that someone was "holding back" or "not sharing enough". Maybe that has to do with my view that our systems should be at least a little different. Group Hug

The approach I use is along the lines of "Has anyone tried [idea], and what were your results?" Cheers

It appears far more effective than "Post your stuff and I'll tell you if it's any good." Wink

Since some people are working with 1000s of lines of code, I think it's a tall order to expect someone to post their whole system.

In neo-conned Amerika, bank robs you.
                      Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms should be the name of a convenience store, not a govnoment agency.

Dump Water Florida
                        United States
                        Member #380
                        June 5, 2002
                        3102 Posts
                        Posted: July 22, 2008, 3:35 am - IP Logged

This thread feels like there are two different conversations going on. I've shared ideas with many of the folks who have posted on this topic, and it has never occurred to me that someone was "holding back" or "not sharing enough". Maybe that has to do with my view that our systems should be at least a little different. Group Hug

The approach I use is along the lines of "Has anyone tried [idea], and what were your results?" Cheers

It appears far more effective than "Post your stuff and I'll tell you if it's any good." Wink

Since some people are working with 1000s of lines of code, I think it's a tall order to expect someone to post their whole system.

Unless the theory is hard wired into probability and step by step to a result, it's going to be largely subjective.  You know, a gut feel, train the brain kinda thing.   

Guess I'm not the only one that talks to the numbers.

BobP

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                          mid-Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #9
                          March 24, 2001
                          19816 Posts
                          Posted: July 22, 2008, 6:47 am - IP Logged

Unless the theory is hard wired into probability and step by step to a result, it's going to be largely subjective.  You know, a gut feel, train the brain kinda thing.   

Guess I'm not the only one that talks to the numbers.

BobP

That sounds like playing a hunch, which is fine but it's more like buying a QP when you're feeling lucky than using a thought out system for picking your numbers.

Evil Looking       

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                            mid-Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #9
                            March 24, 2001
                            19816 Posts
                            Posted: July 22, 2008, 2:02 pm - IP Logged

05-12-25-35-37 12,

Lucky combinations:

7 9 31 42 43 47
                            10 13 20 31 51 1

9,17,18,22,38,39 42

3 10 21 25 29 49

Were those lucky combinations for July 23, 2004 or today?

Evil Looking       

wyoming, michigan
                              United States
                              Member #53058
                              June 22, 2007
                              637 Posts
                              Posted: July 22, 2008, 2:40 pm - IP Logged

Amazing, i have read this thread for a couple of days and it would seem that your question or questions are being answered megathinktank(sp).  But the answers are not exactly as you want so therein you reject and berate the other posters.  I dont require or want any of your data of lotteries or # info.  Robert Perkis is very respected and knows more than alot about the # games.  So sorry all of the posters are so inadequate and dont meet your expectations here on the LP.  God bless and good luck.