Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

A risky proposition worth taking...

Topic closed. 84 replies. Last post 8 years ago by RJOh.

Page 2 of 6
PrintE-mailLink
Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
Zeta Reticuli Star System
United States
Member #30470
January 17, 2006
10392 Posts
Posted: July 19, 2008, 7:19 pm - IP Logged

Dare I say women always have the edge in such situations!

Justxploring, I can't believe you didn't post that you replied to him:

"You mean you have the numbers coming up in the next drawing!"

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

JKING's avatar - Kaleidoscope 3.gif

United States
    Member #5599
    July 13, 2004
    1192 Posts
    Posted: July 19, 2008, 8:06 pm - IP Logged

One of the problems that inhibits sharing is the way jackpots are structured. Think about it, the one time you hit the big jackpot, you have to share it with multiple people because you posted your system at the LP.

For me, I'll share sniipits from my system(s) but never the whole system. Take the MM tables I recently posted, they are a good foundation for any system if utilized properly. On the other hand, they are far from giving away a full system.

The other problem is that the knowledge, experience, and mindset of the lottery post members is so varied that it is hard to come up with a consesus on anything.

So, if your feeling stuck on one paritcular portion of your system...give out only that portion that is giving you problems. With a little luck, someone may have already tread that path and give a helpful suggestion. That is asuming you can see past all negative or off topic cmments that you will recieve as resposes.

Best of luck to all.

You are a slave to the choices you have made.  jk

Even a blind squirrel will occasioanlly find an acorn.

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
      Texas
      United States
      Member #55889
      October 23, 2007
      5768 Posts
      Posted: July 19, 2008, 9:48 pm - IP Logged

Yes, I "get it."  It's funny that you used that specific example because of a recent personal experience.  A handsome 38 yr old moved next door to me a couple of months ago.  One night he hit on me after drinking way too many beers. I can't repeat the rest.  When I turned down his advances, he wouldn't give up.  Eventually he said "I don't see anyone banging down your door."  I shrugged it off to being plastered. However, a few days ago he reminded me that he has exactly what I need.

So my point is, this young man believes he had something of value to trade for something of mine.  Just like someone on Lottery Post believes he has the winning lottery system.  In both cases, it's a matter of perception.

LOL

Well Just......

Were you flattered that a guy 20 years younger was hot for you? LOL.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        19903 Posts
        Posted: July 19, 2008, 10:52 pm - IP Logged

One of the problems that inhibits sharing is the way jackpots are structured. Think about it, the one time you hit the big jackpot, you have to share it with multiple people because you posted your system at the LP.

For me, I'll share sniipits from my system(s) but never the whole system. Take the MM tables I recently posted, they are a good foundation for any system if utilized properly. On the other hand, they are far from giving away a full system.

The other problem is that the knowledge, experience, and mindset of the lottery post members is so varied that it is hard to come up with a consesus on anything.

So, if your feeling stuck on one paritcular portion of your system...give out only that portion that is giving you problems. With a little luck, someone may have already tread that path and give a helpful suggestion. That is asuming you can see past all negative or off topic cmments that you will recieve as resposes.

Best of luck to all.

"For me, I'll share sniipits from my system(s) but never the whole system."

I see lottery systems as cumulations of routines that work together to accomplish one goal.  A collection of snip bits from other systems is just going be a bunch of chaos with no direction.

As far as I know no LP member has ever shared a lottery jackpot because of information shared at LP.  Even posting predictions never caused such a problem.

Most systems start out with all the possible numbers that can be played in a game and try to reduce them to a smaller group that contain most or all of the winning numbers, then it tries to combine them into combinations that have at least 3 of those winning numbers.  Usually the more winning numbers in the group the better chance of that happening.  If anyone ever figure out a routine to do that even half of the time, I doubt they would be sharing that routine with anyone else.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

guesser's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg

United States
          Member #41383
          June 16, 2006
          1969 Posts
          Posted: July 20, 2008, 2:13 am - IP Logged

The best 'system' ANY of us have here will only bag 3 of the numbers - (and not as often as you think), that's been well-established.  You still need 3 other numbers.

And yes, I don't post much of what I do, because as I have said before: I tell folks what I'm doing, they laugh at me, and then I am proven correct.

I, like most others, don't need the grief of folks telling me I'm wrong when I'm right, so I just don't put myself in the position of having to defend myself, because it just isn't worth it.

Heck, I even logon and/or post here 90% less than I used to - and some think even that isn't enough.   LOL

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
            mid-Ohio
            United States
            Member #9
            March 24, 2001
            19903 Posts
            Posted: July 20, 2008, 11:49 am - IP Logged

The best 'system' ANY of us have here will only bag 3 of the numbers - (and not as often as you think), that's been well-established.  You still need 3 other numbers.

And yes, I don't post much of what I do, because as I have said before: I tell folks what I'm doing, they laugh at me, and then I am proven correct.

I, like most others, don't need the grief of folks telling me I'm wrong when I'm right, so I just don't put myself in the position of having to defend myself, because it just isn't worth it.

Heck, I even logon and/or post here 90% less than I used to - and some think even that isn't enough.   LOL

The best 'system' ANY of us have here will only bag 3 of the numbers - (and not as often as you think), that's been well-established.

If your pools of numbers are large enough all the winning numbers will be in them, the problem is the number of combinations that are  possible. 

I've found with a pool of 25-30 numbers for the MM game, I'll have 3 or more of the winning numbers 75% of the time and all five 15% of the time.  I'm comfortable with my chances picking 20 of those combinations using some distribution filters and other techniques.  For last Friday MM drawing, I had a pool of 31 WB with only 3 of the winning numbers and 20 MB and got a 3+0 and a 0+1 with 20 lines.  That was $11 for 20 tries for $105M jackpot.  I'll be trying again this Tuesday using 28 WB and 14 MB and hoping to do better.

There has been a few winners in the Maddog MM and PB challenges with 4+0 and 4+1 using 12 White balls and 4 Bonus balls, but they can't do that consistently.  If they could do it just 30% of the time, they could have some nice wins with only 20 lines per drawings.

Evil Looking       

Kentucky
              United States
              Member #32652
              February 14, 2006
              7344 Posts
              Posted: July 20, 2008, 3:09 pm - IP Logged

"It seems to me, L.P. is like a place where you come to barter a trade...like they used to do in the old days before money. You got something of value that I need and I have something of value that you need and we trade. Simple as that." 

What?

Unless you can give me the 6 numbers that will be picked tonight in Florida so I can win $28 million (with a $3 bet) what do you have of value that I need?  The big question is, if it were really possible, why would you?  I mean, if you have the magic code to win millions of dollars, then the "trade" has to be worth its value, correct? I have bags of rice and your hens just laid some eggs.  So we trade the fair market value for each product.  If I have a skill like sewing and you have a skill like plumbing, then I'll mend your pants and you'll fix my shower.   But when it comes to the lottery, even if someone who believes he/she has the ideal system is willing to give up millions of dollars, there can't be any fair trade value.  If someone is willing to share/trade information, that means he isn't completely confident in his system.  I mean, if you play the stock market, you only trade when you believe the stock is going to decrease in value.

I Agree!

The only logical reason I can think of for not sharing a system is because it actually works and the proof it worked would be correctly picking all 3, 4, 5 or 6 numbers, playing them and collecting the winnings. A working system has value, maybe in the millions so what could the average player have that would be worth trading for?

For the most part systems are unproven theories and if the system doesn't work, I see no risk in asking for ideas that might make it work. There is no risk in offering suggestions but before anyone could, they would have to examine it. It's starting to look like someone believes they have something that could be valuable if they could only find someone to do the work.

A couple weeks ago we had a thread where someone declared they had a better way to play pick-3 games but apparently someone else had an idea how to market it. There wasn't even a hint or any predictions yet people were called rude for suggesting it was the same as saying, without any other explanation, "I have pick-3 system that works (take my word for it) and you can have it for three easy payments of $69.99".

Houston
                United States
                Member #62319
                June 24, 2008
                242 Posts
                Posted: July 20, 2008, 6:38 pm - IP Logged

You know, it's astonishing how easily L.P. members misconstrue other people's statements to fit what they want them to say....as if to add fuel to the flames of a "non-issue" just for the hell of it. I'm not pointing fingers at any particular person. I'm speaking more in general how people have a lack of "reading comprehension" and assume something a person said. Interesting indeed.

I think I made myself clear the first time and all one have to do is re-read it and see what I'm really saying. There's a poster here (JKing) that gets exactly what I'm talking about. How is that he can easily uderstand what I meant and responded in a way that accurately confirms the meaning of my post but most cannot? Again, interesting indeed.

It quite simple, you have a method or a system where it could hold its' own pretty good but you may see areas in your method/system where you can strengthen it. So, you go out and get the necessary part(s) to compliment your method/system and get it near-perfect as possible.

I'm sure when Todd open this website, it wasn't as it is today. He saw things on his site where he felt he could approve upon it so he made the neccessary change to compliment an already good website and made it even better.

Businesses operate in the same manner all over the world. They don't just give up their whole company. They pinpoint areas of weakness and strengthen it.

Same with a method or system, you will have areas that's not as effective so you find solutions to make it better. I thought it would be creative to "barter trade" for parts of your method/system that needs strengtening. That's not to say to "reveal the whole system/method" but to reveal "SNIPPITS" (like JKing easily understood) for other peoples' "SNIPPITS" and both parties are satisfied.

It's really that simple, folks.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                  mid-Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #9
                  March 24, 2001
                  19903 Posts
                  Posted: July 20, 2008, 6:52 pm - IP Logged

I get it now, you're like that GM worker in that song by Johnny Cash who built a 1969, 70, 71, 72, 73 ........ Cadillac at home by taking one piece at a time. LOL

Evil Looking       

four4me's avatar - gate1
                    MD
                    United States
                    Member #1701
                    June 18, 2003
                    8396 Posts
                    Posted: July 20, 2008, 7:08 pm - IP Logged

The majority of people come here to post in the pick 3 board. With the mystical board coming in a close second.

If you had explored this site you would have noticed that.

Many jackpot seekers have responded to your posts. Many have shared their knowledge with you and us.

What have you contributed.

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.
                      Houston
                      United States
                      Member #62319
                      June 24, 2008
                      242 Posts
                      Posted: July 20, 2008, 7:26 pm - IP Logged

I get it now, you're like that GM worker in that song by Johnny Cash who built a 1969, 70, 71, 72, 73 ........ Cadillac at home by taking one piece at a time. LOL

I bet that GM worker is your kin folks...... don't lie either. LOL

Houston
                        United States
                        Member #62319
                        June 24, 2008
                        242 Posts
                        Posted: July 20, 2008, 7:33 pm - IP Logged

The majority of people come here to post in the pick 3 board. With the mystical board coming in a close second.

If you had explored this site you would have noticed that.

Many jackpot seekers have responded to your posts. Many have shared their knowledge with you and us.

What have you contributed.

No need to lecture me. I have noticed and had my share of causing a ruckus on that board. The 'Dreams Ladies' hates me in Mystical because I thwart that "dream=money" crap and they didn't like that.Evil Looking

I'm appreciative of the responses from jackpot seekers -- that's what a community is all about. I just wish they share more than simple statistical charts and information they gleam from other members like, BobP's Triangle System where A= 0-19, B= 20-29, and so on..... RJOH would know all about that, too. Ain't that right, Rjoh?Hiding Behind Computer

Kentucky
                          United States
                          Member #32652
                          February 14, 2006
                          7344 Posts
                          Posted: July 20, 2008, 8:19 pm - IP Logged

No need to lecture me. I have noticed and had my share of causing a ruckus on that board. The 'Dreams Ladies' hates me in Mystical because I thwart that "dream=money" crap and they didn't like that.Evil Looking

I'm appreciative of the responses from jackpot seekers -- that's what a community is all about. I just wish they share more than simple statistical charts and information they gleam from other members like, BobP's Triangle System where A= 0-19, B= 20-29, and so on..... RJOH would know all about that, too. Ain't that right, Rjoh?Hiding Behind Computer

In which of your posts can we find the "thinktank system"?

"I just wish they share more than simple statistical charts"

Is that like wishing somebody will do all the necessary work in creating a system, pick the winning numbers, fill out the play slips, and buy the tickets for you?

Hey, and if you cash the tickets, nobody can say you contributed nothing.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                            mid-Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #9
                            March 24, 2001
                            19903 Posts
                            Posted: July 20, 2008, 8:37 pm - IP Logged

That is true.  As I explained when I post that, there are 19 different distribution patterns in the winning MM combinations and 70% of the combinations are covered by the top seven or so.  If you noticed all the MM combinations I post on the prediction board fit one of those patterns, so that is a part of my system.  It may be silly to you, but that what I do.  I've posted other parts of my system that others thought was nonsense, but they can do what I do and ignore posts they don't like.

Note: I read the pick3 forum but I seldom post anything there.  Players over there had a different mind set than jackpot game players, they are playing for a top prize of $50-$500.

Evil Looking       

pick4hawk's avatar - Trek HAND3.gif

United States
                              Member #19982
                              August 9, 2005
                              226 Posts
                              Posted: July 20, 2008, 8:41 pm - IP Logged

some states lock out numbers that is why people don't share

fake vague new ideas are not nice either