Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 4:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Win Your Lottery by Lotto-Logix Is Now Available

Topic closed. 290 replies. Last post 5 years ago by BobP.

Page 2 of 20
PrintE-mailLink

I read Win Your Lottery and thought . . .

Best Lottery Book Ever [ 126 ]  [26.03%]
Good Read [ 89 ]  [18.39%]
Liked It [ 32 ]  [6.61%]
Learned Some [ 46 ]  [9.50%]
Knew Most of It Already [ 19 ]  [3.93%]
Great Stuff [ 40 ]  [8.26%]
I've Read Better [ 7 ]  [1.45%]
You Call That Writing [ 2 ]  [0.41%]
What Book [ 96 ]  [19.83%]
OMG Keep This Stuff Secret [ 27 ]  [5.58%]
Total Valid Votes [ 484 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 90 ]  
Sunny California
United States
Member #40295
May 31, 2006
7712 Posts
Posted: August 12, 2008, 1:53 pm - IP Logged

Wow,love the table of contents! Looks like I'm in for some juicy reading. Can't wait to get started.Big Grin Thanks,Bob,for sharing this with us! Great Going !

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
    ORLANDO, FLORIDA
    United States
    Member #4924
    June 3, 2004
    5912 Posts
    Posted: August 12, 2008, 7:09 pm - IP Logged

BobP, I responded as a good read because I haven't read enough lottery books to be a book critic. The info was very well presented and I did understand the contents. Thanks for all your efforts.

**** rating!! 

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
      Dump Water Florida
      United States
      Member #380
      June 5, 2002
      3104 Posts
      Posted: August 16, 2008, 2:07 pm - IP Logged

A quick note to thank all of you who have expended the time and effort to aquire a copy of my ebook, Win Your Lottery and voted in the poll.  You are the greatest!  I hope the information helps to take each and every one of you to the jackpot of your dreams. 

BobP / Robert Perkis / Lotto-Logix

Pa
        United States
        Member #63692
        August 5, 2008
        83 Posts
        Posted: August 21, 2008, 12:21 am - IP Logged

Just want to say thanks Bob for an excellent, well written, easy to understand and very informative book. I don't think anyone will be dissappointed!

Doug TThumbs Up

United States
          Member #63537
          August 1, 2008
          39 Posts
          Posted: August 21, 2008, 1:28 am - IP Logged

Beginning with membership genesis a short time ago, and along with other outstanding LP place holders, Bob had my instant respect - been following him like a lost puppy, since. Win Your Lottery is the best Got-Game read a newbie could find... and judging from other post comments, threads, and the poll, I gotta get in line to express gratitude. I'm too new for personal opinion to carry much weight; however coming from knowing little to none - no hesitation - I'm a light-year or two beyond where I would have been without it.     

Dump Water Florida
            United States
            Member #380
            June 5, 2002
            3104 Posts
            Posted: August 21, 2008, 2:58 am - IP Logged

Beginning with membership genesis a short time ago, and along with other outstanding LP place holders, Bob had my instant respect - been following him like a lost puppy, since. Win Your Lottery is the best Got-Game read a newbie could find... and judging from other post comments, threads, and the poll, I gotta get in line to express gratitude. I'm too new for personal opinion to carry much weight; however coming from knowing little to none - no hesitation - I'm a light-year or two beyond where I would have been without it.     

Wow, I can't believe it,  this gets me all choked up, really.  Tell you what, the half price deal for LotteryPost subscribers, it's back on.   I'm not here to make money off you, just get back my expenses.  Anyone here wants the book, just donate half what it says (half the suggested donation) and we're cool. 

A few people sent me a pm or email saying they weren't taken directly to the book's landing page, if that happens look for the link before you leave the page, there may be a security setting issue or popup blocker preventing the new page opening.   Any problems, you know where to find me, I'll send you the link. 

Link to the book's promo page is in the first post of this thread.

BobP

btw: I wrote the book because my hotline psychic said I should write a book and after paying her $300 I didn't want her to be wrong.   LOL

Astekblue's avatar - Tarlor
              Kentucky
              United States
              Member #35086
              March 12, 2006
              10374 Posts
              Posted: August 21, 2008, 3:02 pm - IP Logged

Bob

Thank You for the book. I truely enjoyed it so much. Very good info. Very well laid out. Table of contents makes it very easy to get through.

Some original info on your web site and some new stuff also that was very, very helpful.

I have read your articles for quite a few years and truely like your style of writing , especially the humor. You have the basic articles that  are easy to understand and very helpful, and you have the detailed articles also.

I voted  " Best I Ever  Read " , because it and a Pick 3 book I read recently ( buy another member on this forum ) , truely are the best 2 books I have ever read on the lottery.

Thanks Again Bob.........you always were a class act.

Best Wishes   ,      Gary

Shawn67's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg

United States
                Member #45970
                September 1, 2006
                4763 Posts
                Posted: August 23, 2008, 6:19 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Bob. Great book. Some of your best information here in one easy to use source. I am enjoying this book very much. Thanks for all your efforts.

AmuzingP3s's avatar - Lottery-009.jpg
                  Texas
                  United States
                  Member #39
                  December 10, 2001
                  567 Posts
                  Posted: August 26, 2008, 3:56 pm - IP Logged

Thanks a million for the book, BobP.  Although I had used some of the techniques given in the book whenever I play the big lotto, I found some that were new to me and made me say: "Aha!" I will definitely add those to my bag of tricks.  Unfortunately, to my dismay, I was one of those "dupes" who paid almost $50 to an undeserving party before I got here. Because I like to give Caesar what belongs to Caesar, you will be receiving a great donation from me. I hope it attracts more.  We need more people with great hearts like yours.

Big Smile Good Luck to All Wink

BaristaExpress's avatar - BaristaExpressMX zpsfb0d8b5d.png
                    Magnolia, Delaware
                    United States
                    Member #18795
                    July 20, 2005
                    789 Posts
                    Posted: September 16, 2008, 6:13 pm - IP Logged

BobP, I have to say the book is very well written.

I personally don't play pick3-4 games (except when I get a wild hair) and that isn't to often. I have not used wheels either since I don't play pick 3-4 games and to me that's what the wheels seem to be geared toward. I don't play the lottery for the 3,4,5 number wins, I play for the Jackpot and of course if a 3,4,5 number win comes along I take it in stride and enjoy it of course. The book was great to read and to learn from as I might one day play the other games (pick3-4). But my state is a computer generated pick3-4 numbers game and I personally don't play any computer generated game of any kind!

Thanks again for the book.

Keep dreaming the impossible dream, it just may come true! Thumbs Up

Dump Water Florida
                      United States
                      Member #380
                      June 5, 2002
                      3104 Posts
                      Posted: September 17, 2008, 5:15 pm - IP Logged

BobP, I have to say the book is very well written.

I personally don't play pick3-4 games (except when I get a wild hair) and that isn't to often. I have not used wheels either since I don't play pick 3-4 games and to me that's what the wheels seem to be geared toward. I don't play the lottery for the 3,4,5 number wins, I play for the Jackpot and of course if a 3,4,5 number win comes along I take it in stride and enjoy it of course. The book was great to read and to learn from as I might one day play the other games (pick3-4). But my state is a computer generated pick3-4 numbers game and I personally don't play any computer generated game of any kind!

Thanks again for the book.

The book only seems to be geared toward Pick-3/4 because I started the book with Pick-3 and ended it with Pick-6.  The wheeling works the same way, starts with Pick-3 wheels and ends with Pick-7 wheels.  Keep reading, like Prego, "It's in there." 

You know, it helps to know about all lottery things, even if you never intend to use them. 

I used to sit there with Robert Serotic's book The Only Way to Win Lotto and try to puzzle out how he made those wheels.   He had a 4if6 pair wheel for 18 Pick-6 numbers 9-pairs (system 181)  that took only 6 combinations, talk about affordable ways to play. 

It wasn't until I began making 2if3 wheels for Pick-3 that I realized the Serotic wheel was using a 2if3 wheel as pointers numbers for the pairs!  After that I was able to turn my 2if3 for 10 digits into a 4if6 20 number pair wheel using only 8 combinations. 

Everyone is at a different lottery playing level so I wrote for everyone I could, but I'm most proud of the lottery playing method I'm using now where I play only a hand full of tickets at most, (usually only 1 or 2) and pocket the rest of what I used to spend, while for once having a real world chance of winning a jackpot.

You can't find this kind of information anywhere, that's why I wrote the book.   Which btw is still half price for anyone reading this on Lottery Post.   Link is in the first post of this thread, see what the donation amount is, pay only half what it says.  If the donation process doesn't take you directly to the books landing page, email me and I'll send you the link, it's that simple.   

BobP

Coffee

savagegoose's avatar - ProfilePho
                        adelaide sa
                        Australia
                        Member #37136
                        April 11, 2006
                        3300 Posts
                        Posted: September 17, 2008, 10:30 pm - IP Logged

hi bob,

I donated and grabbed a copy . mainly for all the thankless work you did over at the lotto news group over the years. and for helping me from wanting to win lotto, to being able to try and do something about making that happen.

2014 = -1016; 2015= -1409; 2016 JAN = -106; FEB= -81; MAR= -131; APR= - 87: MAY= -91; JUN= -39; JUL=-134; AUG= -124; SEP = -123; OCT= -84  NOV=- 73 TOT= -3498

keno historic = -2291 ; 2015= -603; 2016= JAN=-32, FEB= +12 , MAR= -86, APR = -77. MAY= -48, JUN= -29, JUL=-71; AUG = -52; SEPT= -43; OCT = +56 NOV = -33 TOT= -3297

Pogo's avatar - wfl
                          NC
                          United States
                          Member #29378
                          January 1, 2006
                          552 Posts
                          Posted: September 20, 2008, 5:51 pm - IP Logged

What an excellent read, I can't believe you packed so much information in a single book... It will certainly be a resource - I got it saved right next to LottoLaughs' book... Thanks for a great book, Pogo

Dump Water Florida
                            United States
                            Member #380
                            June 5, 2002
                            3104 Posts
                            Posted: September 21, 2008, 6:27 pm - IP Logged

What an excellent read, I can't believe you packed so much information in a single book... It will certainly be a resource - I got it saved right next to LottoLaughs' book... Thanks for a great book, Pogo

Embarassed     <blush>

Dump Water Florida
                              United States
                              Member #380
                              June 5, 2002
                              3104 Posts
                              Posted: October 2, 2008, 2:14 am - IP Logged

Lotto-Logix is back up and running. 

After putting me through a week of webmaster hell I moved the site to another web host.  Should take 24-48 hours to propagate throughout the web, if you get a white page try the refresh button.   I find it amazing after eight years on a web host they can just lose your site and not care enough to respond properly. 

They outsource support to India who are nice people, but something is always lost in the translation when they condense all you said to "site not working" which they send to tech support.  Three times tech support replies, "domain not hosted by us"  of course it wasn't for this very reason, but the site was, certainly wasn't gonna put all the eggs in that basket. 

The book is on a different host, wasn't affected.

I appreciate all the messages about the site being down.  If you find any problems please advise.   

BobP

Page 2 of 20