Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 10:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Win Your Lottery by Lotto-Logix Is Now Available

Topic closed. 290 replies. Last post 5 years ago by BobP.

Page 9 of 20
PrintE-mailLink

I read Win Your Lottery and thought . . .

Best Lottery Book Ever [ 126 ]  [26.03%]
Good Read [ 89 ]  [18.39%]
Liked It [ 32 ]  [6.61%]
Learned Some [ 46 ]  [9.50%]
Knew Most of It Already [ 19 ]  [3.93%]
Great Stuff [ 40 ]  [8.26%]
I've Read Better [ 7 ]  [1.45%]
You Call That Writing [ 2 ]  [0.41%]
What Book [ 96 ]  [19.83%]
OMG Keep This Stuff Secret [ 27 ]  [5.58%]
Total Valid Votes [ 484 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 90 ]  
nikita18's avatar - Lottery-052.jpg
Wilson, NC
United States
Member #57005
December 13, 2007
517 Posts
Posted: October 24, 2009, 6:11 pm - IP Logged

Hi BobP, I read your book and it is very helpful.  I learned a lot I didn't know and I am using in my number search.

Life isn't tied with a bow, but it's still a gift.

United States
    Member #81843
    October 31, 2009
    856 Posts
    Posted: November 8, 2009, 9:23 am - IP Logged

Great read Bob!

I'm going to have to go through it a few more times- so much to digest and get locked in on. A fresh look at the games and most valuable. You covered some things I always had questions about and many more new ideas. Thanks a mega million!

DD

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
      Dump Water Florida
      United States
      Member #380
      June 5, 2002
      3104 Posts
      Posted: November 9, 2009, 12:57 am - IP Logged

Great read Bob!

I'm going to have to go through it a few more times- so much to digest and get locked in on. A fresh look at the games and most valuable. You covered some things I always had questions about and many more new ideas. Thanks a mega million!

DD

I appreciate the feedback Delta Draw.   If you happen to get the email from "Larry Blair" offering "The Lotto Black Book" for a hundred bucks, save your money for the lottery,  it's the same as the pdf book I give away free as a bonus with "Win Your Lottery" (I wrote both).   BobP

United States
        Member #81843
        October 31, 2009
        856 Posts
        Posted: November 10, 2009, 9:46 am - IP Logged

I appreciate the feedback Delta Draw.   If you happen to get the email from "Larry Blair" offering "The Lotto Black Book" for a hundred bucks, save your money for the lottery,  it's the same as the pdf book I give away free as a bonus with "Win Your Lottery" (I wrote both).   BobP

You are most welcome Bob!

I am a big advocate of self learning but sometimes one needs a differnt perspectiveon on a topic. a different view. It is really a challenge to go beyond what you know alone and LP is certainly a great resource for a little lateral thinking. Like the relationship of numbers, percentages and  getting a handhold on  the interaction with visual understanding helps prepare one for bigger bites of data. I think many players enjoy numbers and working with them. Winning is a fun destination but the ride there is just as much part of the party. I think players enjoy the challenge as much as the hope of winning. It is much more rewarding than just getting a quick pick  and expecting to win. Make the numbers work for you like they work for the house!

DD

x1kosmic's avatar - neptune vg2.gif

United States
          Member #48046
          December 7, 2006
          1699 Posts
          Posted: December 7, 2009, 10:42 am - IP Logged

Yo Bob,

Like alot of States We've got a Pick Six thats going out of buisness when Megy Millions comes to town.

There's alot of Links in your Book,  and Kudo's to you for the Book and every thing.

Anyway  I've been tinkering around with a wheel that's called a Balanced Economy Wheel.

It's a 6 play wheel,              Ummm...Fri. I used it, but instead of going from lowest to highest on the pointer numbers,  I kinda mixed it up a little.  For $6 dollars

...and got 3 outta 6   Twice!!

So Bob,   I ask you,  any clues as to how to load it so I get 5 outta 6  (12% chance)

If  my 6 numbers are good within 12.??

BTW.... Here's my "Testimonial" for your Book.

Thanks for Looking out for the 'Little Guy'  Bob,   I love the simple low cost wheels.

x1kosmic  Thumbs Up

rexee's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg

South Africa
            Member #82555
            November 16, 2009
            14 Posts
            Posted: December 8, 2009, 3:39 pm - IP Logged

hi bob, any chance of me getting a copy of your book? i voted......Blue Angel

NEVER SAY NEVER....

Dump Water Florida
              United States
              Member #380
              June 5, 2002
              3104 Posts
              Posted: December 18, 2009, 3:03 pm - IP Logged

Give Yourself a Present this Holiday Season  Noel

The Win Your Lottery ebook by Lotto-Logix (BobP) currently stands at 235 votes in the poll.  My goal is to bring the vote to 250.   To make this happen I will provide a free copy of the book to the next 15 LP members who cast a vote and PM me they voted.  When the votes reach 250 the offer is over. 

Please give me at least 24 hours to get back to you. 

I realize it will be impossible to cast an informed vote so please rely on the opinions of other LP members who have posted and voted.  After you have had a chance to look the book over I would appreciate a short post as to what you thought of it.

Thanks, BobP  Smiley Santa

Problems, you know where to find me.  Coffee 

Description of the book is here: 
              http://www.lotto-logix.com/winyourlottery.html

adulane62's avatar - file php?avatar=16228.gif
                From Denver, Rocky Mountain Empire,
                United States
                Member #49750
                February 13, 2007
                439 Posts
                Posted: December 19, 2009, 12:44 am - IP Logged

voter 236! Now send me the <snip> ebook man! I am broke and I ain't got a dime to put in your salvation army kettle! But if I win using your ebook methods, I promise...............mucho dolares?Jester 

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

New York
                  United States
                  Member #78280
                  August 11, 2009
                  123 Posts
                  Posted: December 19, 2009, 2:04 pm - IP Logged

Hi Bob, Can you send me your e-book please. I am asking you to teach me to fish for these winners.Hope you can help me.

Thanks,

Thefisher

Dump Water Florida
                    United States
                    Member #380
                    June 5, 2002
                    3104 Posts
                    Posted: December 20, 2009, 1:28 am - IP Logged

Hi Bob, Can you send me your e-book please. I am asking you to teach me to fish for these winners.Hope you can help me.

Thanks,

Thefisher

Sure, you just need to play by the rules.

Vote

Send me a PM telling me you voted and I send you a PM back with the info.

Seeing this is your first post.  See where it says BobP over my pet possum, click on that and a small menu will open and one line says Send BobP a PM or Private Message, send me one telling me you voted and I see the count has gone up one and send you the address of the book.   Hurry before all 15 free books are gone.  When the votes reach 250 it's game over man, game over!

Welcome to LP.  BobP

cleveland ohio
                      United States
                      Member #65897
                      October 9, 2008
                      275 Posts
                      Posted: December 21, 2009, 4:02 pm - IP Logged

Hi Bob,

I had a chance to read alot of the book and related material and have to say it is a wealth of information.

There are alot of things to digest and although I am not new to playing the lottery and working with numbers/systems  etc it offered many insights that I found very useful to the way I currently play. Also works very well as a refresher on some of the things I tend to forget as I get caught up working on my current games.

I would highly recomment this book to anyone old or new player alike! 2thumbs up.

Thanks again,

Nick

United States
                        Member #49750
                        February 13, 2007
                        439 Posts
                        Posted: December 22, 2009, 1:01 am - IP Logged

Thanks for the eBook Bob. Fascinating reading to say the least! The only game I play is powerball. I will use some of the pointers you gave us and see if it works. I will give your eBook Three stars out of Five. Thanks again!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then, is not an act, but a habit."   -  Aristotle.

United States
                          Member #49750
                          February 13, 2007
                          439 Posts
                          Posted: December 26, 2009, 3:23 pm - IP Logged

Bob, your ebook is geared heavily towards 3 and 4-pick games. Some states like Colorado don't have these games. Please give lotto and big jackpot games equal play. also simplify the wheeling system just like you did for powerball, and also note: powerball now is a 59/39 game. I am not a premium member, so I can't use some of the features like sending email to members. Thanx.

Dump Water Florida
                            United States
                            Member #380
                            June 5, 2002
                            3104 Posts
                            Posted: December 27, 2009, 3:36 am - IP Logged

Bob, your ebook is geared heavily towards 3 and 4-pick games. Some states like Colorado don't have these games. Please give lotto and big jackpot games equal play. also simplify the wheeling system just like you did for powerball, and also note: powerball now is a 59/39 game. I am not a premium member, so I can't use some of the features like sending email to members. Thanx.

There's the ebook and the pdf book to chew through.  If anything I gave less to Pick-5 because the Pick-6 should cover both and of course Pick-3/4 people have a real world chance of winning.   More then enough wheels for all games plus instructions on how to make them yourself.   Wish I could tell you exactly how to win like the con men pretend they will, instead it's one long battle until the day you finally win. 

Hope you win soon. 

Still a few books left people, don't lose out.  BobP

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                              mid-Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #9
                              March 24, 2001
                              19830 Posts
                              Posted: December 27, 2009, 3:45 am - IP Logged

Premium members don't get the e-mail addresses of other members, they send PMs which any member can do.  Todd even suggest members don't give out their e-mail addresses to avoid receiving scam mail.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Page 9 of 20