Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 11:27 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Win Your Lottery by Lotto-Logix Is Now Available

Topic closed. 290 replies. Last post 5 years ago by BobP.

Page 6 of 20
PrintE-mailLink

I read Win Your Lottery and thought . . .

Best Lottery Book Ever [ 126 ]  [26.03%]
Good Read [ 89 ]  [18.39%]
Liked It [ 32 ]  [6.61%]
Learned Some [ 46 ]  [9.50%]
Knew Most of It Already [ 19 ]  [3.93%]
Great Stuff [ 40 ]  [8.26%]
I've Read Better [ 7 ]  [1.45%]
You Call That Writing [ 2 ]  [0.41%]
What Book [ 96 ]  [19.83%]
OMG Keep This Stuff Secret [ 27 ]  [5.58%]
Total Valid Votes [ 484 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 90 ]  
Gent
Belgium
Member #73987
April 30, 2009
33 Posts
Posted: May 5, 2009, 4:20 am - IP Logged

I was one of the lucky few to receive the Win Your Lottery Ebook from Bob, and once again Bob, thank you very much.

I've been reading a lot on lotteries over the past years, some were good reads, others were just a waste of time. Your book certainly belongs in the first category Bob. You're obviously not trying to sell this or that system, and you're not making promises you can't keep. Honesty is always appreciated, so kudos to you!

Although I already read before about most of the content of your Ebook, I would highly recommend it to both beginning and seasoned lotto players. It's a very well built-up summary of good information, and it would take someone several months to compile this much information alone. And let's be honest, for the amount charged for the Ebook, hardly anyone can afford to loose several months of valuable time, time you can invest into what we came here to do in the first place: learn more about the lottery to improve our winning chances, if not mathematically, then based on past results and statistics.

Richmond Va.
    United States
    Member #6187
    August 11, 2004
    92 Posts
    Posted: May 7, 2009, 4:40 am - IP Logged

I JUST SENT $5.00 FOR LOTTO-LOGIX SORRY I DID'T LOK AT THE 2008 DATE SO PLEASE RETURN THE $5.00 to paypal very sorry about that.

catlover

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
      Dump Water Florida
      United States
      Member #380
      June 5, 2002
      3102 Posts
      Posted: May 7, 2009, 5:00 pm - IP Logged

I JUST SENT $5.00 FOR LOTTO-LOGIX SORRY I DID'T LOK AT THE 2008 DATE SO PLEASE RETURN THE $5.00 to paypal very sorry about that.

If you had read further into the thread you would have found Win Your Lottery is always half price at $5.00 for LotteryPost subscribers.   It bounced around a bit at the beginning and then became permanent for my lotto friends here.    I've already sent you the link to the book, not a problem. 

So how many cats do you have?  I've got four, the legal minimum for a herd.

My cats have apparently won the cat lottery, prize is free room and board for life. 

BobP

Dump Water Florida
        United States
        Member #380
        June 5, 2002
        3102 Posts
        Posted: May 9, 2009, 1:59 am - IP Logged

The Win Your Lottery ebook by Lotto-Logix (BobP) currently stands at 151 votes in the poll.  My goal is to bring the vote to 160.   To make this happen I will provide a free copy of the book to the next nine LP members who cast a vote and PM me they voted.  When the votes reach 160 the offer is over. 

Please give me at least 24 hours to get back to you. 

I realize it will be impossible to cast an informed vote so please rely on the opinions of other LP members who have posted and voted.  After you have had a chance to look the book over I would appreciate a short post as to what you thought of it.

Thanks, BobP

hoping2winbig's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
          Nebraska
          United States
          Member #72306
          March 15, 2009
          289 Posts
          Posted: May 9, 2009, 5:57 am - IP Logged

Hi there BobP :)         I just read the few previous posts and HAD to respond ,  I think GAMEBELGIUM summed up my thoughts real good on your great e-book and I'd like to thank you again bobP for sending it to me . Out of all the info here and elsewhere that I have read BobP has the most realistic and honest approach I've come across and his sense of humor is OUTSTANDING ! LOL

I wish I had more time to devote to reading + participating here on LP but shortly after I found this site my husband had a major stroke and I've not had much time except to read a few posts late at nite . Hubby is doing better and comes home from hospital next week so it may be awhile yet before I can spend more time here .

I would also like to encourage CATLOVER and  others to check out BobP's Lotto Logix site as there is a wealth of information there .

--------------------------------------------------------------

hoping2winbig's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
            Nebraska
            United States
            Member #72306
            March 15, 2009
            289 Posts
            Posted: May 9, 2009, 6:58 am - IP Logged

Hey BobP  ,        Great e-book !

Since you have only that one can left ya saving for Jackpot day Ihave been sending our 1/2 herd out in search of the lil varmints so Ican can some myself . As for that  " whole " case of Champale ....aren't you being just a tad bit greedy ?   

LOL  LOL  LOL

Big Smile

Kidzmom's avatar - cold
              NC
              United States
              Member #11741
              February 23, 2005
              1233 Posts
              Posted: May 9, 2009, 2:45 pm - IP Logged

Hi BobP,

Love the book!!! Very informative and there is really no need to buy any other lottery book material because this book covers it all!.

Thanks again for your hard work!

Be kind to a stranger because you never know when you are talking to an angel.Blue Angel

KZM

girlfriend1's avatar - winter
                michigan
                United States
                Member #68159
                December 14, 2008
                119 Posts
                Posted: May 10, 2009, 4:20 pm - IP Logged

Hey Bob;

As a new member to the lp I received my ebook and started reading it and found alot of info that I didn't know about. Thank you so

much I'm learning alot that I didn't know about, this is great.  This is very helpful great for newcomer like myself. Drum

Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
                  FEMA Region V Camp #21
                  United States
                  Member #520
                  July 27, 2002
                  5699 Posts
                  Posted: May 10, 2009, 4:35 pm - IP Logged

Bob, excellent book!  I highly recommend it to everyone.  Great info and tools for wheeling.

Thank you!!!

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

Ramijami's avatar - wired shell.jpg
                    Cape Town
                    South Africa
                    Member #66343
                    October 23, 2008
                    115 Posts
                    Posted: May 14, 2009, 6:16 am - IP Logged

Hi Bob,

Thanks for the e-book.......very informative and nicely put together. A lot of the things in there I had also gathered from your Lotto-Logix site over the years so it was nice to have my memory refreshed. Question: The "WinningLotteryStrategies" pdf looks like an article I downloaded from your site many years ago (I still have it with the relevant information highlighted in case I need it)......I think it was called "Lottery Concepts", was interesting to note that there was a different "author" though?

Thanks again for the great book and the Lotto-Logix website Smile

Rami

Dump Water Florida
                      United States
                      Member #380
                      June 5, 2002
                      3102 Posts
                      Posted: May 14, 2009, 7:00 pm - IP Logged

There's a guy out there using multiple fake names and web sites to sell my book "Lottery Concepts" as if his. 

I am deeply concerned my lottery friends will come across this stolen version, sold as if a different book and waste the $47.  to buy it.  Therefore I decided to include that version as a free giveaway with my new book to prevent people from being suckered in by these con artists. 

BobP

mej023's avatar - avatar 5857.gif
                        Greencastle, Indiana
                        United States
                        Member #74738
                        May 19, 2009
                        102 Posts
                        Posted: May 24, 2009, 6:16 pm - IP Logged

Bob - Thanks a million for this informative ebook!

I am just starting out learning about playing the lottery and was quite lost in trying to figure everything out.

After I read through your book, I now feel more comfortable with the terminology and what it means. The ebook is simple and concise and is packed full of valuable information.

This is a great book for beginners! Now, I hope I can put my new knowledge to work so that I can win the lottery.

Of course, I am stuck in Indiana (evidently the worst state lottery in the whole USA) but I like a challenge. I am focusing on the Pick 3.

Thanks again for this great book!

aumira's avatar - chi
                          princeton junction.NJ
                          United States
                          Member #3892
                          February 29, 2004
                          82 Posts
                          Posted: May 29, 2009, 11:54 am - IP Logged

I have voted today..I have not read the book  even though I had heard about it,

perhaps a free copy profferd will be most welcome

thanks

sincerely

aumira

Dump Water Florida
                            United States
                            Member #380
                            June 5, 2002
                            3102 Posts
                            Posted: June 1, 2009, 1:21 am - IP Logged

I have voted today..I have not read the book  even though I had heard about it,

perhaps a free copy profferd will be most welcome

thanks

sincerely

aumira

Hi aumira:

Sorry to say the book is only free for a vote when I announce a limited number will be available for a set number of votes, when that promotion is over it's over and done until I decide to do it again.  Otherwise the book is free with a donation (half price for LP subscribers) see the first post in this thread.  If there is a problem, please contact me by PM.   BobP

jmill1948's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
                              colonial heights
                              United States
                              Member #31712
                              February 2, 2006
                              12264 Posts
                              Posted: June 4, 2009, 7:24 am - IP Logged

Advance copies of the new Lotto-Logix ebook Win Your Lottery are now available.  This is donationware, the book is free with the suggested donation.

For the next seven days from Thursday Aug 10th through Wednesday Aug 16th the book is half price to Lottery Post readers.  If you are reading this it applies to you.  Just visit the link below and donate half what it suggests, you will be taken directly to the book page.   

Read all about it at http://www.lotto-logix.com/winyourlottery.html 

Questions, problems, you know where to find me.  Coffee

BobP

bob thanks so much for all the info you sent me.........I am using it daily along with my other workouts in the p3 va lottery post and I must say.wow!!!!!!!! look at my april and may post after recieving your books I* have had hits almost evryday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!im serious of course I dont play everyday im chicken but on paper im way ahead..........I use your methods along with the swing plus minus and pairs we in va are doing  very well I am sorry it took so long for me to post back here but I wanted to be sure that when I use my name as a reference I was positive so I say great stuff..............if you dont have it you need to give it a try........like i said its a great companion to all your  other workouts............james

when you do it do it right the first time...........

Page 6 of 20