Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 11:40 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Win Your Lottery by Lotto-Logix Is Now Available

Topic closed. 290 replies. Last post 5 years ago by BobP.

Page 5 of 20
PrintE-mailLink

I read Win Your Lottery and thought . . .

Best Lottery Book Ever [ 126 ]  [26.03%]
Good Read [ 89 ]  [18.39%]
Liked It [ 32 ]  [6.61%]
Learned Some [ 46 ]  [9.50%]
Knew Most of It Already [ 19 ]  [3.93%]
Great Stuff [ 40 ]  [8.26%]
I've Read Better [ 7 ]  [1.45%]
You Call That Writing [ 2 ]  [0.41%]
What Book [ 96 ]  [19.83%]
OMG Keep This Stuff Secret [ 27 ]  [5.58%]
Total Valid Votes [ 484 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 90 ]  
RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
mid-Ohio
United States
Member #9
March 24, 2001
19816 Posts
Posted: April 10, 2009, 11:00 pm - IP Logged

Thank you very much for the downloads!  I am still reading, trying to absorb the "hot" and "cold" number theory.

The Maybell QuikWheel doesn't fully apply to me because I only play MegaMillions and the numbers go up only to 55.  Also, there's a typo in the options that the author should be made aware of.

Will post further soon.

The Maybelle website went out of business a couple of years after this site come on line so it's unlikely anyone is updating or correcting any of its software now.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

venusenvy's avatar - yocco
    IL
    United States
    Member #72938
    March 31, 2009
    17 Posts
    Posted: April 10, 2009, 11:06 pm - IP Logged

Oh -- haha!  I guess it will have to remain . . .

hoping2winbig's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
      Nebraska
      United States
      Member #72306
      March 15, 2009
      289 Posts
      Posted: April 11, 2009, 7:26 am - IP Logged

Hello there Bob :)        I've been checkin out your Lotto-Logix site after reading all the positive posts about your book and am thinkin about trying it out .

One thing I wonder about is what you have to say about the lotteries that use a computer instead of the balls to draw the numbers , ( I used to play wit the numbers yrs ago + recently got back into it so was in the dark as to this info til I read it here ) ............ well what I wonder is this , is it even worth the time trying to trap the winning numbers via any system when a computer generated lottery drawing machine is used ?

I do see patterns from time to time and have won some lower tier prizes on the pick 5 ..... but then outta nowhere things get strange and off the wall #'s pop out , I guess this is the " randomness " of the machines eh ?

I was thrilled to find this site recently so I could learn more about this hobby and to talk to others who enjoy it also .But now I'm a wee bit discouraged after learning that so many states ( including mine ) use the computer generated drawing machines . I will be sure to let my local government know I am unhappy about this too !

Oh and Bob ..... dat creamed possum sho look taaaas - teeeeeee !   could ya send me a can or 2 huh huh plz ?

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
        Dump Water Florida
        United States
        Member #380
        June 5, 2002
        3102 Posts
        Posted: April 12, 2009, 12:51 am - IP Logged

While computer draws certainly aren't the ideal, if that's all you have to work with, what else is there?   In my opinion computer draws are less predictable than ball drop draws. 

With ball drop there is a tenuous connection threading the machines and ballsets together as a set. 

With computers, each draw is totally independent of all other draws.  Unless there is a flaw in the program.  

However, with both there remains a consistancy of distribution of numbers.  For example, with both ball drop and computer we can expect certain things to happen the same percentage of times, such as how often types of draws appear such as odd/even, low/high, consecutive and repeat numbers, etc.   

As for the Creamed Possum we have only one can left and we are saving it for the day I win the jackpot.  Creamed Possum and Squirrel Tail with Beans goes great with the case of Champale we've been hording down in the root celler.  BobP

United States
          Member #68099
          December 13, 2008
          107 Posts
          Posted: April 12, 2009, 2:17 am - IP Logged

Advance copies of the new Lotto-Logix ebook Win Your Lottery are now available.  This is donationware, the book is free with the suggested donation.

For the next seven days from Thursday Aug 10th through Wednesday Aug 16th the book is half price to Lottery Post readers.  If you are reading this it applies to you.  Just visit the link below and donate half what it suggests, you will be taken directly to the book page.   

Read all about it at http://www.lotto-logix.com/winyourlottery.html 

Questions, problems, you know where to find me.  Coffee

BobP

I just tried to look at your website and it was very annoying. That stupid searchfest pop under page was very irritating. Over and over it popped up. I left the site without reading much.

Dump Water Florida
            United States
            Member #380
            June 5, 2002
            3102 Posts
            Posted: April 12, 2009, 7:22 pm - IP Logged

I just tried to look at your website and it was very annoying. That stupid searchfest pop under page was very irritating. Over and over it popped up. I left the site without reading much.

Didn't we do this once before by email?

Search Feast is a real search engine that automatically searches for lottery systems so it isn't some crappy unrelated popup.  It can only appear once per visit (only on some of the lesser pages) unless you keep on killing it and reloading the page or are running some kind of anonymous surf program. 

If you don't like the site, feel free to make a better one.

BobP

jimjwright's avatar - Yellow 3.png
              Park City, UT
              United States
              Member #69864
              January 18, 2009
              993 Posts
              Posted: April 13, 2009, 4:06 am - IP Logged

Hello,

BobP said following:  While computer draws certainly aren't the ideal, if that's all you have to work with, what else is there?   In my opinion computer draws are less predictable than ball drop draws. 

With ball drop there is a tenuous connection threading the machines and ballsets together as a set. 

With computers, each draw is totally independent of all other draws.  Unless there is a flaw in the program.  

However, with both there remains a consistancy of distribution of numbers.  For example, with both ball drop and computer we can expect certain things to happen the same percentage of times, such as how often types of draws appear such as odd/even, low/high, consecutive and repeat numbers, etc.   

Not dishing on BobP or anyone else but I have noticed alot of people on this forum dislike computer RNG.  I actually have a different opinion on this, I actually prefer computer generated numbers.  I have been a senior software engineer for 25 years now.  The last 8 years doing wireless security cryptography.  I don't believe software/hardware can truly implement RNG.  Time and time again either a software bug or hardware bug has been exploited in cryptography to compromise security credentials.  Firmware is constantly being updated in hardware to fix exploits.  If something is man-made then it can be exploited.  If its computer RNG then I think I can exploit it based on my years of experience working with and debugging computers.  I have no experience whatsoever in exploiting ping-pong balls other than smashing them.  I can see users not liking computer RNG it if they think its a conspiracy theory where the drawn numbers are manipulated to pay out less based on the current lines of betting.  But from a pure RNG I see no difference.  Anyways thats my 2 cents.  If you haven't spent a few dollars on BobP's ebook then your missing out.  The information in his ebook and on his website has contributed the most to my ongoing lottery research.

Jimmy

Dump Water Florida
                United States
                Member #380
                June 5, 2002
                3102 Posts
                Posted: April 13, 2009, 6:54 pm - IP Logged

Jim:  It doesn't so much sound like my opinion is wrong in general so much as it doesn't apply to you because you are uniquely positioned with knowledge most of us aren't lucky enough to enjoy.   I do think it is only fair to point out that in your work there actually is a code to be broken, a message to be revealed.   Thanks for the kind words, I appreciate your support.  BobP

hoping2winbig's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
                  Nebraska
                  United States
                  Member #72306
                  March 15, 2009
                  289 Posts
                  Posted: April 14, 2009, 8:09 pm - IP Logged

Hey there BobP   ,  Guess I'll just keep plodding along and live with the puter generated numbers since that's all we have here  in NE . There's so much to digest in LP and on ya website it's gonna take me some time to win the " big one " but I WILL win !. I have so much to learn ! and am very glad to find this site . 

As I was perusin your site I came upon your reccomendation for LotteryCracker , I dnlded it to my dsktop but could not get it to work :(   it's a zipfile and I tried my wizard but could only get a window with alot of files in in , no program to work with . I thot it would have a " setup " with it but nothing like that came with it , am I doin something wrong?  LOL !  Please help ! Thanks in advance :)

Dump Water Florida
                    United States
                    Member #380
                    June 5, 2002
                    3102 Posts
                    Posted: April 15, 2009, 1:03 am - IP Logged

LotteryCracker2.zip you need to make a directory like c:\Cracker2 and use a program like winzip to extract the files from the archive to the directory you made to house it.  After that clicking on Cracker.exe should open and run the program.   If you are missing vbrun300.dll you have to copy that file to windows or windows/system I forget which but is harmless to copy to both.  LotteryCracker2 is only for 6/49 so if your game is larger don't bother. 

If you try to open a zip file and get a bunch of code opening in notepad or winword, at some point you tried to open the file without having winzip and let windows try to open it with something like notepad with the box auto checked to "alway use this program to open file type".  If so you need to undo that association.  It is a nasty trick microsoft plays on their customers.

BobP

Dump Water Florida
                      United States
                      Member #380
                      June 5, 2002
                      3102 Posts
                      Posted: April 25, 2009, 12:38 am - IP Logged

The Win Your Lottery ebook by Lotto-Logix (BobP) currently stands at 133 votes in the poll.  My goal is to bring the vote to 140.   To make this happen I will provide a free copy of the book to the next seven LP members who cast a vote and PM me they voted.  When the votes reach 140 the offer is over. 

Please give me at least 24 hours to get back to you. 

I realize it will be impossible to cast an informed vote so please rely on the opinions of other LP members who have posted and voted.  After you have had a chance to look the book over I would appreciate a short post as to what you thought of it.

Thanks, BobP

pick4hawk's avatar - Trek HAND3.gif

United States
                        Member #19982
                        August 9, 2005
                        226 Posts
                        Posted: May 2, 2009, 11:24 am - IP Logged

bobp: I am planning to get a copy. I've been sick for a few months. Please save me a copy.

thanks

h

Dump Water Florida
                          United States
                          Member #380
                          June 5, 2002
                          3102 Posts
                          Posted: May 2, 2009, 3:12 pm - IP Logged

bobp: I am planning to get a copy. I've been sick for a few months. Please save me a copy.

thanks

h

I'm sending you a free copy by PM to cheer you up and give you something to think about while you recover.  Hurry up and get better.  BobP

maddi2's avatar - the eye.png
                            Almost Heaven, WV
                            United States
                            Member #66741
                            November 5, 2008
                            163 Posts
                            Posted: May 4, 2009, 1:25 pm - IP Logged

BobP,

I have to say, I have read almost everything in the E-book you have sent, and I love it! There are some things I didn't know, and its a great help for beginners! I would say even for alot of the more seasoned players.

Every system changes, and love the fact that you stated that! You have to change too! Loaded with tools to change up your game!

Thanks a million! Sooner I hope, rather than later!

Maddi2

jmill1948's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
                              colonial heights
                              United States
                              Member #31712
                              February 2, 2006
                              12264 Posts
                              Posted: May 4, 2009, 1:33 pm - IP Logged

The Win Your Lottery ebook by Lotto-Logix (BobP) currently stands at 133 votes in the poll.  My goal is to bring the vote to 140.   To make this happen I will provide a free copy of the book to the next seven LP members who cast a vote and PM me they voted.  When the votes reach 140 the offer is over. 

Please give me at least 24 hours to get back to you. 

I realize it will be impossible to cast an informed vote so please rely on the opinions of other LP members who have posted and voted.  After you have had a chance to look the book over I would appreciate a short post as to what you thought of it.

Thanks, BobP

bob I voted.........

when you do it do it right the first time...........

Page 5 of 20