Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 9:40 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What's the story behind your LP name?

Topic closed. 101 replies. Last post 8 years ago by neverwins.

Page 5 of 7
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: August 25, 2008, 6:06 pm - IP Logged

I think mine says it all.

your name doesn't not says it all...

MIllions wanted for what? or you mean millions of dollars wanted...I thought you meant millions of people wanted...

MillionsWanted's avatar - 24Qa6LT

Norway
    Member #9517
    December 10, 2004
    1279 Posts
    Posted: August 25, 2008, 6:15 pm - IP Logged

MIllions wanted for what? or you mean millions of dollars wanted...I thought you meant millions of people wanted...

I didn't expect people to be stupid enough to think i meant something else than money. But they are obviously.

Aimlesslady's avatar - disney08
      Georgalina
      United States
      Member #47348
      October 31, 2006
      75 Posts
      Posted: August 25, 2008, 6:36 pm - IP Logged

My name comes from a 1970's rock band from Flint Michigan " Grand Funk Railroad."

My husband is their biggest fan. He and some friends did  a tribute cd to them and he dedicated

his rendition of the song of their's Aimlesslady to me. I've used it eversince.

Also if you saw me bowl you might think my name comes from bowling!! Wink

spookysoozy's avatar - acepent
        South Georgia
        United States
        Member #100
        January 28, 2002
        3734 Posts
        Posted: August 25, 2008, 7:11 pm - IP Logged

What a fun topic.

I got it from people i worked with because I knew things no one told me.  Like when their runaway kid would be back home, or the big pain in the neck - how people feel. 20 years ago Kathy called her sister Marie who was working with me to ask me  about her missing son. To let her know when he would be back I have to feel kathy everyday untill I feel relief. So I tuned it for the  day of the call and right away threw up. I had Marie call her sister and get her to take pepto and stop vomiting.  Which she was, and she did, and i got the kid home safely in X number of days.  It all worked out fine. From then on they called me spookysuzy. I just dont like to feel how other people feel.

I see spooks and my name is suzy.

as they fell in the past, Ga first. 1=0, 0=1

A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing

lottocalgal's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
          CA
          United States
          Member #57222
          December 23, 2007
          587 Posts
          Posted: August 25, 2008, 7:27 pm - IP Logged

Well, all the really cool names were taken so I just kept playing around with names until I found one I liked, that was still open.  I'm from CA.  hence "lottocalgal".

CA
            United States
            Member #57222
            December 23, 2007
            587 Posts
            Posted: August 25, 2008, 7:37 pm - IP Logged

Tn  is for Tennessee

Tea is for Teacher

Tntea 

I always wondered about your name.  I used to read it like TNT as in dynamite.  Go figure!Big Grin

CA
              United States
              Member #57222
              December 23, 2007
              587 Posts
              Posted: August 25, 2008, 7:44 pm - IP Logged

I think mine says it all.

One of the names I wanted,  also Jackpotwanna.  Oh well, lottocalgal will have to do.

Honduras
                Member #20982
                August 29, 2005
                4715 Posts
                Posted: August 25, 2008, 8:41 pm - IP Logged

I didn't expect people to be stupid enough to think i meant something else than money. But they are obviously.

This reminds me of mathematics...I LOVE MATHEMATICS AND WHISH I COULD DEDICATE MY LIFE TO IT...But if you take history and really look at mathematics it is confusing specially calculous and higher mathematics? why? because the people that were writing it only had 1 frame of mind, when there is obiously not everyone is the world is the same...

Not everyone likes chocolate like you or icecream, not everyone like the color red, not everyone like women, not everyone speaks the same language, not everyone is 6 feet tall, not everyone likes beer, not everyone is right handed, not everyone likes beisball or is able some people are disabled, not everyone is dominating some are submissive, not everyone speaks english, people are different and they are bound to see things differently and that's what the people of math should have had in mind specially calculus and higher mathematics....I will see why people will misunderstand stuff...There might be a scene where the first color might be red, second color blue and third color yellow and you expect most people to notice first the red, second the blue and third the yellow but i know that not everyone is going to do it because people have different colors that they like, some may come in and like the color blue and notice that color first before the red and notice second the color yellow and third the color red...People's eye pupils are not the same..

And yet there are so calle geniuses that because they think they solved a large equation they swear they are smarter than the rest of people in the world, and YOU buy into it, why? because they can see the math symbols more than the rest of us, and you believe it....

And yet the eternal fountain of youth has not been found, and yet we cant' travel to other planets, yet YOU believe that there are smartest guy than you...You know what really dictates intelligence? problem solving and invention not no math equation; some symbols that are open to interpretation...

Litebets27's avatar - power
                  Maryland
                  United States
                  Member #10465
                  January 14, 2005
                  6065 Posts
                  Posted: August 25, 2008, 9:49 pm - IP Logged

Litebets represented the way I use to bet......box   $0.50.

Unfortunitly, the bets have grown abit large.

The 27 represent the ........., I don't remember what it representedEek

litebets

Feeling,  PRICELESS!!!Banana

Come on Jackpot!!!

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
                    Member #4877
                    May 30, 2004
                    5142 Posts
                    Posted: August 25, 2008, 11:13 pm - IP Logged

BLE$$ OBAMA he will solve my problem's and HARVARD will pay my LOTTERY BILL'$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALL PSYKO has to do is sit BACK and waite for the COOLADE^^^^CAN't get ANY BETTER THAN COOLADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL

GOD HAS SOLVED ALL OUR PROBLEM'$$$$$$$$$$$$$$^^^^^^WHICH LBJ & JOHN KENNEDY would have sent PSYKO

and ALL AMERICA to colledge & solved ALL THE NO POVERTY PROPLEM'sssssssss BUT, alway's a LOT of BUTT'SSSSSSSS

in the CROWD.................LOTT of DUMD BUTT people CAN't KEEP up with the O'BAMA>>>>>>>>JACKPOT$$$$$$$$$$$$

CROWD>>>>WHO WERE so PUURRRRRRR they KEPT PLUGGING ALONG & GOT LUCKY & MORE LUCKY>>>>>>>

?????????HOW is ALL that LUCK gona RUB-off on U & me LITTLE class guy???????

PSYKOMO

Honduras
                      Member #20982
                      August 29, 2005
                      4715 Posts
                      Posted: August 26, 2008, 12:23 am - IP Logged

This reminds me of mathematics...I LOVE MATHEMATICS AND WHISH I COULD DEDICATE MY LIFE TO IT...But if you take history and really look at mathematics it is confusing specially calculous and higher mathematics? why? because the people that were writing it only had 1 frame of mind, when there is obiously not everyone is the world is the same...

Not everyone likes chocolate like you or icecream, not everyone like the color red, not everyone like women, not everyone speaks the same language, not everyone is 6 feet tall, not everyone likes beer, not everyone is right handed, not everyone likes beisball or is able some people are disabled, not everyone is dominating some are submissive, not everyone speaks english, people are different and they are bound to see things differently and that's what the people of math should have had in mind specially calculus and higher mathematics....I will see why people will misunderstand stuff...There might be a scene where the first color might be red, second color blue and third color yellow and you expect most people to notice first the red, second the blue and third the yellow but i know that not everyone is going to do it because people have different colors that they like, some may come in and like the color blue and notice that color first before the red and notice second the color yellow and third the color red...People's eye pupils are not the same..

And yet there are so calle geniuses that because they think they solved a large equation they swear they are smarter than the rest of people in the world, and YOU buy into it, why? because they can see the math symbols more than the rest of us, and you believe it....

And yet the eternal fountain of youth has not been found, and yet we cant' travel to other planets, yet YOU believe that there are smartest guy than you...You know what really dictates intelligence? problem solving and invention not no math equation; some symbols that are open to interpretation...

scientist/mathematicians/physisist say they are the smartest people in the world, yet Powerball has not been cracked, it is still claiming the lives of millions of people in the jungle (movie Predator1 ), and so is AIDS...

Jack Pot's avatar - Lottery-028.jpg

United States
                        Member #55246
                        September 20, 2007
                        225 Posts
                        Posted: August 26, 2008, 12:37 am - IP Logged

I think you have flight of ideas, pumpi75.

four4me's avatar - gate1
                          MD
                          United States
                          Member #1701
                          June 18, 2003
                          8390 Posts
                          Posted: August 26, 2008, 12:47 am - IP Logged

How could you begin to know or think what peoples screens names mean. A lot of them are self explanatory. Since this is a lottery site and his screen name is millions wanted 99% of us know he means millions $$$$$$$ wanted.

What does Pumpi76 mean --- you pump gas at the I-76 interstate. I bet it doesn't but only you and some close friends do.

Please try and stay on topic these posts aren't for your personal rants about anything and everything. You have a blog for that.  

stephi's avatar - winifrid
                            rural lowcountry, south carolina
                            United States
                            Member #31677
                            February 2, 2006
                            196 Posts
                            Posted: August 26, 2008, 1:10 am - IP Logged

A shortened version of my name. My name is Stephanie

AmuzingP3s's avatar - Lottery-009.jpg
                              Texas
                              United States
                              Member #39
                              December 10, 2001
                              567 Posts
                              Posted: August 26, 2008, 2:29 am - IP Logged

Hi, Pick3ofSC, your name makes a lot of sense. But, I am curious, what do the WTF initials stand for?

Big Smile Good Luck to All Wink