Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 3:02 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What's the story behind your LP name?

Topic closed. 101 replies. Last post 8 years ago by neverwins.

Page 7 of 7
PrintE-mailLink
AmuzingP3s's avatar - Lottery-009.jpg
Texas
United States
Member #39
December 10, 2001
567 Posts
Posted: August 29, 2008, 3:34 am - IP Logged

my name is after my doggy- zippy he is a jack russell terrier and he was named correctly, at almost 12, and he is still darn fast!

someone asked what WTF stood for~i think WTF stands for "what the fu__k"!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

like when your number doesnt fall- your like WTF!!!!!!!!! LOL

Hi, Zippy

Thanks for your answer. You could be right, except his had a question mark at the end. No need to explain any further, I got it. Embarassed

Big Smile Good Luck to All Wink

LottoMining's avatar - lightbulb
    California
    United States
    Member #48843
    January 11, 2007
    27 Posts
    Posted: August 29, 2008, 3:18 pm - IP Logged

LottoMining is for my ever around the corner goal of putting the California Fantasy 5 database I built into SQL Server 2005’s 10 or so different data mining algorithms just to see what sorts of interesting things it might find.  Mining through the database also has interesting slices of the data though the idea of turning the machine loose on the data has always intrigued me.

Old Eagle's avatar - bald13
      Washington
      United States
      Member #51939
      May 2, 2007
      1376 Posts
      Posted: August 30, 2008, 12:46 pm - IP Logged

My name comes from what I've loved to do most of my life.  I think there were periods of time that I've spent more time flying than on the ground.  Thus, the Eagle portion of the name.  As for 'Old', well, I've still got a few years left and am still young enough to travel all over the world.  (my wife and I will only be home for about two weeks over the next three months).  Life is far too short to sit around home waiting for something to happen.  Go out and make it happen yourself.

"To most people, the sky is the limit.  To those who love to fly, the sky is home"

United States
        Member #24439
        October 22, 2005
        638 Posts
        Posted: August 30, 2008, 4:02 pm - IP Logged

I used to go by Getpaid to reflect my optimism to win money from the lottery. When I changed my id, I rearranged the letters in Getpaid to Editgap to reflect my system of picking jackpot numbers by the position they were last draw.

Wheeler's avatar - Lottery-023.jpg
          Pittsburg, Ks
          United States
          Member #3382
          January 17, 2004
          80942 Posts
          Posted: August 30, 2008, 11:12 pm - IP Logged

My nic comes from wheeling numbers.

One2Adore's avatar - butterfly2
            Maryland
            United States
            Member #50566
            March 8, 2007
            88 Posts
            Posted: August 31, 2008, 12:27 am - IP Logged

I used to just go by Adore a long time ago when I used to chat or go to message boards.  But then a lot of places started requiring more than 6 letters so I had to expand it somehow.  That's where One2Adore came from.  As in "someone to adore".   

Now the name "Adore" came about because I'm a HUGE Prince fan and he had a song called Adore.  I've had a few screen names that came from Prince songs.  Adore is the only one that has lasted. 

Living on Earth is expensive, but it does include a free trip around the sun every year.

Griffith, In
              United States
              Member #41637
              June 20, 2006
              266 Posts
              Posted: August 31, 2008, 12:41 am - IP Logged

I've seen a bunch of interesting names here. Some with something to do  with the lottery and some don't.

Mine is Wolverine's real name from X-Men. I'm a big comic book fan. I also figure out he must be lucky because he hasn't died once (in main continuity).

Anyone else?

My Name is Maverick2842....

Because I am what it means.....

A maverick is a person who shows independence of thought or action, a non-conformist or rebel.

Also like the movie with Mel Brooks & Jodie Foster ...... this is just like me. The number is just something that I have just put together.

Eddie

Thank you and have a prosperous day!

Maverick2842.......out!Party

North Carolina
                United States
                Member #4313
                April 11, 2004
                2389 Posts
                Posted: August 31, 2008, 8:57 am - IP Logged

I like to think of myself as understanding and having a compassionate heart. I do from time to time get mad and totally lose my understanding gentle spirit!!! Green laugh

Gentlespirit
                'Be Loving and Peaceful'Blue Angel

Bagent's avatar - avatar 10424.gif
                  Vancouver, WA
                  United States
                  Member #53665
                  July 15, 2007
                  151 Posts
                  Posted: September 15, 2008, 2:18 am - IP Logged

Well, it is sorta a double meaning for me.  First, a long time ago (15 years) I was a bounty hunter and therefore a bail agent.  Since that was taken when I started my e-mail, I shortened it to Bagent.  Depending on who I talk to, it is either short for Bail Agent or  it could stand for "Be a Gent" to cover my Southern roots.  :)

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
                    Member #4877
                    May 30, 2004
                    5122 Posts
                    Posted: September 15, 2008, 10:14 pm - IP Logged

Well, it is sorta a double meaning for me.  First, a long time ago (15 years) I was a bounty hunter and therefore a bail agent.  Since that was taken when I started my e-mail, I shortened it to Bagent.  Depending on who I talk to, it is either short for Bail Agent or  it could stand for "Be a Gent" to cover my Southern roots.  :)

22 meaning for PSYKOMO 2:

Not many on LP remember's me-my sailboat Miss Sea _ _ _ _ and yes

sum boat racing involved>>>it can get CRAZY>>>....so a lot called me

the psyko sailor and a lot of the GULL's chanted MO MO MO ^^psyko!

double meaning for me>>>>yes, I remember it WELL,......but, alway's

a butt,......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CAN anyone out DARE remember name of D boar??? Miss Sea __?

LOL & jackpot 2 all>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>S@@N$$$$$

PSYKOMO

HoneyBunny's avatar - unicorn rainbow-247x300.jpg
                      New Hyde Park, New York
                      United States
                      Member #58529
                      February 18, 2008
                      150 Posts
                      Posted: September 16, 2008, 10:44 am - IP Logged

It's my deceased pet cat's name. Also it is easy for me to remember.

United States
                        Member #64434
                        August 28, 2008
                        31 Posts
                        Posted: September 16, 2008, 9:11 pm - IP Logged

well....

i think my name says it all!! got on here to look for some tips and tricks that the winners use! I'm more of a casual gambler though.. don't like to waste too much money on it..

Amanda Hippy