Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 3:02 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How to Prove Your Lottery IS Fixed?

Topic closed. 49 replies. Last post 8 years ago by CurtisC.

Page 3 of 4
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #17555
June 22, 2005
5582 Posts
Posted: August 31, 2008, 11:26 pm - IP Logged

nobody knows when their gonna buy the farm dude.

A doctor i know orthopedic surgeon was in his hum v with his wife and kids, got crushed by a tractor trailer. killed everybody.

People who work for the lottery are average everyday citizens cant even play the games and for the most part could care less about the people that do.

All the equipment is locked up there are several people who have the key to the vault. security personnel and cameras everywhere. Still it's common practice to do pre draws probably the result of what happened in Pennsylvania years ago. Blame them.

If there is so much damn security, why worry about doing pretests? Just because one incidenct in PA?

So because 2 people got caught in an isolated incident, let's totally screw up the whole lottery for the rest of the people in every state forever.

Dumb....there is another reason. They purposely created that problem in PA so they could manipulate the numbers from that point on. Just like 9-11, 2001.....They created a problem in order to create a police state, and protect us from the "Terrorists", all under the guise of Homeland Security. BS...

I don't buy it for a second. 

BS

four4me's avatar - gate1
    MD
    United States
    Member #1701
    June 18, 2003
    8363 Posts
    Posted: September 1, 2008, 12:35 am - IP Logged

If there is so much damn security, why worry about doing pretests? Just because one incidenct in PA?

So because 2 people got caught in an isolated incident, let's totally screw up the whole lottery for the rest of the people in every state forever.

Dumb....there is another reason. They purposely created that problem in PA so they could manipulate the numbers from that point on. Just like 9-11, 2001.....They created a problem in order to create a police state, and protect us from the "Terrorists", all under the guise of Homeland Security. BS...

I don't buy it for a second. 

BS

Well all i can say to that PAC is when you shake off the cobwebs on Tuesday mass mail all the various state lottery's and file a complaint.

It's a standard industry practice.

All i can say is i hope they don't tell you to dial 1 800 who gives a ----

United States
      Member #17555
      June 22, 2005
      5582 Posts
      Posted: September 1, 2008, 12:43 am - IP Logged

Well all i can say to that PAC is when you shake off the cobwebs on Tuesday mass mail all the various state lottery's and file a complaint.

It's a standard industry practice.

All i can say is i hope they don't tell you to dial 1 800 who gives a ----

I ain't writin' nothin' to no ones...

The powers that be, will have their ways and means anyways, no matter what....lol

If you can live with a scam, that's fine.

four4me's avatar - gate1
        MD
        United States
        Member #1701
        June 18, 2003
        8363 Posts
        Posted: September 1, 2008, 1:16 am - IP Logged

I ain't writin' nothin' to no ones...

The powers that be, will have their ways and means anyways, no matter what....lol

If you can live with a scam, that's fine.

Pac i have nothing against you. I've been playing the lottery before they made it to the state level here in Maryland in 1976. I played with the bookmakers before that.

I used to be a non conformist fought them and society tooth and nail from every aspect that they came at me with. Then one day i woke up and realized if i play by the rules then i just might get ahead in life and not have this continuous battle with them whomever them are. In fact by playing by the rules i found that they can be bent to some degree.

Whether you call them or 100,000 signed a petition to get them to stop their stringent security practice to appease the few people that think it makes some difference what the outcome of a drawing will be doesn't matter the only thing that matters when everything is done and said is have you bet the correct numbers.

Otherwise buy quick picks and hope for the best.   

I haven't won a jackpot game yet and I've spent an awful lot of money trying too since 76 not including using every trick in the book to come up with a plan to win, after all it's all about the chase for the winning ticket. Sure I've had my close calls all the numbers on two tickets but not all 5 some 3 and 4 with and without the money ball. Many boxed pick 3/4 wins and enough pick 3/4 straight wins to keep me going back for more.

And you damn well know there going to continue doing pre tests. I play pick 3 and 4 games mostly pick 4 and have won on average about 4 grand a year. Since joining Lottery post and applying some of the methods found here. Probably could have won more if i had stuck to some plans instead of switching gears.

Then there's my signature below a statement that keeps me thinking why do i continue to play if i cant hit the lottery..... it's because you don't hit the lottery the lottery hits you.!

I spend 8 to 10 bucks a week on mega millions. 4 bucks worth of qpicks and 6 bucks personal numbs. Rarely play Bonus match 5 any more since it's not tax free.

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.

United States
          Member #63537
          August 1, 2008
          39 Posts
          Posted: September 1, 2008, 2:48 am - IP Logged

As an Alternative to the Dreaded Pretest

ForeExample: on a 5/55 – 1/42 lotto (PowerBall).…

Each (1-5) Whiteball would have one drum — five Whiteball drums, total — turning six (1-55) ballsets in each drum; and the Powerball (I guess) would have one drum with six (1-42) ballsets. So in drum one, six ballsets; drum two, six ballsets; etc…

With such configuration, it would seem any real and/or perceived need for pretesting is irrelevant… Would not the large quantities of matching balls/ballsets significantly diminish odds of repeat freqs and/or the possibility of adverse mechanical effect/affect?  

The same might go for P3 and P4… Simply increase the number of ballsets in each drum?

I dunno… just a thought.

United States
            Member #63537
            August 1, 2008
            39 Posts
            Posted: September 1, 2008, 4:27 am - IP Logged

As an Alternative to the Dreaded Pretest

ForeExample: on a 5/55 – 1/42 lotto (PowerBall).…

Each (1-5) Whiteball would have one drum — five Whiteball drums, total — turning six (1-55) ballsets in each drum; and the Powerball (I guess) would have one drum with six (1-42) ballsets. So in drum one, six ballsets; drum two, six ballsets; etc…

With such configuration, it would seem any real and/or perceived need for pretesting is irrelevant… Would not the large quantities of matching balls/ballsets significantly diminish odds of repeat freqs and/or the possibility of adverse mechanical effect/affect?  

The same might go for P3 and P4… Simply increase the number of ballsets in each drum?

I dunno… just a thought.

Sorry. Forgot to put in: Duplicate balls drawn would get set aside... until one came up not previously selected.

Naw... thinking twice, it's too clumbsy - a lame idea.

It's got me into trouble before, taking the protagonist view that THEY WOULDN'T DARE rig the game. But I also know, human nature being what it is, gotta keep your eyes open.

Take that phrase in my earlier post, the THEORETICAL threshold. I don't have a clue how they put that one together.

Say the theoretical threshold on Slots is 75%... does that mean then they can take payout odds below 75%, just as long as the theoretical end of it averages out?! Forexample, say payouts have been running up around 95%... can they then legally set the machines below 75% until the theoretical threshold is established/balanced/returned to 75%?

Again: I'm not sure how it works, exactly, other than it is my understanding that they can't go below 75%.

No doubt tho, it would be hard for the system to ever reccover from a Lotto/Lottery scandal. Perhaps I just refuse to believe it's possible - that the game could be rigged. But then, who would have ever imagined the audacity that went with the SubPrime scam?

four4me's avatar - gate1
              MD
              United States
              Member #1701
              June 18, 2003
              8363 Posts
              Posted: September 1, 2008, 11:22 am - IP Logged

With or without pre test and security measures as long as theres a chance someone might tamper with the balls they will continue to preform the tests. No matter what there is always someone who thinks he can outwit security measures.

If they roll the equipment out and it fails to function properly because they didn't test the balls and machines before the drawing. Many people will cry the game is rigged. They will want to know why the lottery didn't take steps to insure that the machines and ball sets were functioning properly its a catch 2 situation. If for 3 draws the same balls were drawn in exact order people would want to know why.

If you take pre tests out of the games do you think all employees will remain honest or do you think someone will figure out that since no pretest are preformed that they can now try and run the game afoul.

No matter what you think say or do the lottery is responsible for enacting the drawing in the strictest sense of the word with every security measure the deem necessary.

Now while this doesn't compare to the lottery in a sense. If you take your car to the certified mechanic for brakes he has to preform safety checks on the brake system. When he measures you brake rotor and finds it to be out of tolerance it cannot be turned any more it's beyond fixing and you need a new rotor. Should he ignore the rules regarding the brake function and specifications because you tell him to violate the law regarding replacement of a defective part.

Some mechanics might while others will protest you need a new rotor.

The lottery in the same sense preform these test on the balls and machines as part of their security measure and while it will not cause loss of life if they did or didn't do it, it nevertheless is they way they have done it for years and it's not going to change because a handful of people think pre test are dumb.

Use common sense here folks if they didn't do pre tests and something were to go wrong with the drawings people would complain why aren't you testing the balls and machines before the drawings.

You also have to remember they only get a few minutes to preform the drawing if something goes drastically wrong with the equipment during a drawing people will blow their minds. What would you have them do in this situation pre em-pt the regular scheduled show while they roll out a different equipment and conduct a second drawing. Then what of the people who played numbers that partially showed up in the first drawing. Don't think for one minute that the phones wouldn't be ringing off the hook.

If you don't know why pre tests are preformed or for some paranoid reason you think their trying to manipulate the games then why do repeat numbers occur in drawings even if they are trying to have the numbers drawn by design.

Lets get something else straight the balls that are selected for a machine are weighed and measured before the pre test they don't switch balls out of a set during a pre test because they think something wrong with it. The ball sets their going to use are randomly selected prior to the pre test. They could be the same balls they used in the last drawing or they could be balls they used in a drawing three days ago.

Surge's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
                Ohio
                United States
                Member #46493
                September 11, 2006
                4173 Posts
                Posted: September 1, 2008, 3:09 pm - IP Logged

That's a good point, Guru 101.  If a lottery does not need to be fixed, why do they go computerized?

I just read in a post somewhere that computerized is cheaper.  Anything for the lottery to save a buck.

Keep it simple 

Guru101's avatar - rw6jhh
                  Indiana
                  United States
                  Member #48725
                  January 7, 2007
                  1954 Posts
                  Posted: September 1, 2008, 5:42 pm - IP Logged

That's a good point, Guru 101.  If a lottery does not need to be fixed, why do they go computerized?

Sorry bud. It doesn't work that way. It must be proven that wrong doing has occurred by the ones claiming it has, not the other way around.

Gonna win.Big Smile

Columbia City, Indiana
                    United States
                    Member #2978
                    December 9, 2003
                    381 Posts
                    Posted: September 1, 2008, 8:12 pm - IP Logged

Sorry bud. It doesn't work that way. It must be proven that wrong doing has occurred by the ones claiming it has, not the other way around.

This post is NOT directed at Guru101, nor at any other members. Guru's statement is included here because it makes a valid point, and the comments below are intended to address the topic being discussed.

I could re-hash everything LosingJeff and I have posted on this subject in multiple threads, but I'm not going to do that. I'm reading the same, tired old arguments from people who simply refuse to believe that a state lottery can be rigged to produce a pre-determined outcome. "But the lottery would never do that, because look at what would happen if they got caught." Realistically, the same argument could be presented if we were discussing any criminal endeavor, and it would be just as valid. Believing the inherent consequences actually deter criminal activity is very naive, and I would point to any newspaper in the country to support this claim. Our jails are full of people who believed they wouldn't be caught, even knowing the likely consequences of their actions. Had LosingJeff and I accepted this lame argument, we would never have obtained the evidence we now have in our possession (which amounts to 610 different independently-verified documents). Even the lawyers admit that what we have is damning evidence. Three different Indiana law firms have told us that what we've collected "is probably sufficient to convict on AT LEAST three RICO predicates (Wire Fraud, Conspiracy to Commit Wire Fraud and Misappropriation/ Conversion of Public Funds)." So why weren't charges filed? "Because," the lawyers told us, "the State House can make it very difficult for us to make a living." They're simply afraid that our legislature will put them out of business, so they do nothing. 

Further, we have proven beyond ANY possible doubt that the Hoosier Lottery has engineered and continues to engineer the results of their daily game numbers and their lotto game. They've BEEN caught, so now we know what happens - NOTHING happens, but not for the reasons most of you choose to believe, in spite of what's been presented here.

There must be 100 different threads on this topic alone, and there will probably be 100 more by this time next year. They all say the same things, they all seem to end with some type of personal attack against another member, and I don't see anything here to indicate that this one won't end the same way. People will stew for a while, and the subject will be forgotten until someone gets bored and decides to stir things up again with yet another version of "Is Your Lottery Rigged?"

LosingJeff and I worked very hard for FOUR YEARS to gather information and evidence to support our allegations concerning the hopelessly corrupt Hoosier Lottery. We met with players, Indiana lawmakers, Hoosier Lottery executives and personnel, attorneys, reporters and countless others. We didn't sit in front of our computers speculating on a forum whether or not our lottery was operating dishonestly; we went out into the world and gathered hard PROOF. Those of you who haven't been exposed to an operation of this type will have no concept of a crooked lottery; you simply cannot imagine it, because it's beyond your scope of vision. YOUR lottery might have drawn identical numbers back-to-back, but you might have won the following week, so you tell yourself it was just a coincidence. It probably was, but that in itself does not mean that other lotteries in other states CAN'T be manipulating their RNG technology in order to minimize payouts. This is what the Hoosier Lottery does, and if you'd take the time and trouble to check the payouts on their daily games for a week or so, and then compare those payouts to those of similarly-situated lotteries (those with equal or lesser populations than Indiana), you would see the glaring disparity present there. Couple that with the fact that, every year, the Hoosier Lottery cries to the press that no one is buying tickets, and that's why their payouts are not as high as those of identical games in other states. Then, when their annual report comes out, the Hoosier Lottery crows about setting new sales records. Well, either they're selling lots of tickets, or they're not selling lots of tickets. They can't NOT sell tickets AND set new records every year; I've done the math, and it just won't prove out, because lottery tickets are their ONLY product.

If you want to know how a lottery can be rigged against the players, do a search and read the information LosingJeff and I have posted in other threads. If you can't be bothered with such mundane tasks, then you're not really looking for answers; you're looking for an argument.   

I don't think anyone here would disagree that an RNG CAN be programmed to produce a predetermined result. I just don't understand why otherwise reasonable, rational and intelligent people would adamantly refuse to believe that someone, even a state lottery, would make every effort to exploit that flaw for their own ends. 

Come, Pinky; we must prepare for tomorrow night...

Jim

United States
                      Member #119
                      February 19, 2002
                      527 Posts
                      Posted: September 1, 2008, 8:55 pm - IP Logged

This post is NOT directed at Guru101, nor at any other members. Guru's statement is included here because it makes a valid point, and the comments below are intended to address the topic being discussed.

I could re-hash everything LosingJeff and I have posted on this subject in multiple threads, but I'm not going to do that. I'm reading the same, tired old arguments from people who simply refuse to believe that a state lottery can be rigged to produce a pre-determined outcome. "But the lottery would never do that, because look at what would happen if they got caught." Realistically, the same argument could be presented if we were discussing any criminal endeavor, and it would be just as valid. Believing the inherent consequences actually deter criminal activity is very naive, and I would point to any newspaper in the country to support this claim. Our jails are full of people who believed they wouldn't be caught, even knowing the likely consequences of their actions. Had LosingJeff and I accepted this lame argument, we would never have obtained the evidence we now have in our possession (which amounts to 610 different independently-verified documents). Even the lawyers admit that what we have is damning evidence. Three different Indiana law firms have told us that what we've collected "is probably sufficient to convict on AT LEAST three RICO predicates (Wire Fraud, Conspiracy to Commit Wire Fraud and Misappropriation/ Conversion of Public Funds)." So why weren't charges filed? "Because," the lawyers told us, "the State House can make it very difficult for us to make a living." They're simply afraid that our legislature will put them out of business, so they do nothing. 

Further, we have proven beyond ANY possible doubt that the Hoosier Lottery has engineered and continues to engineer the results of their daily game numbers and their lotto game. They've BEEN caught, so now we know what happens - NOTHING happens, but not for the reasons most of you choose to believe, in spite of what's been presented here.

There must be 100 different threads on this topic alone, and there will probably be 100 more by this time next year. They all say the same things, they all seem to end with some type of personal attack against another member, and I don't see anything here to indicate that this one won't end the same way. People will stew for a while, and the subject will be forgotten until someone gets bored and decides to stir things up again with yet another version of "Is Your Lottery Rigged?"

LosingJeff and I worked very hard for FOUR YEARS to gather information and evidence to support our allegations concerning the hopelessly corrupt Hoosier Lottery. We met with players, Indiana lawmakers, Hoosier Lottery executives and personnel, attorneys, reporters and countless others. We didn't sit in front of our computers speculating on a forum whether or not our lottery was operating dishonestly; we went out into the world and gathered hard PROOF. Those of you who haven't been exposed to an operation of this type will have no concept of a crooked lottery; you simply cannot imagine it, because it's beyond your scope of vision. YOUR lottery might have drawn identical numbers back-to-back, but you might have won the following week, so you tell yourself it was just a coincidence. It probably was, but that in itself does not mean that other lotteries in other states CAN'T be manipulating their RNG technology in order to minimize payouts. This is what the Hoosier Lottery does, and if you'd take the time and trouble to check the payouts on their daily games for a week or so, and then compare those payouts to those of similarly-situated lotteries (those with equal or lesser populations than Indiana), you would see the glaring disparity present there. Couple that with the fact that, every year, the Hoosier Lottery cries to the press that no one is buying tickets, and that's why their payouts are not as high as those of identical games in other states. Then, when their annual report comes out, the Hoosier Lottery crows about setting new sales records. Well, either they're selling lots of tickets, or they're not selling lots of tickets. They can't NOT sell tickets AND set new records every year; I've done the math, and it just won't prove out, because lottery tickets are their ONLY product.

If you want to know how a lottery can be rigged against the players, do a search and read the information LosingJeff and I have posted in other threads. If you can't be bothered with such mundane tasks, then you're not really looking for answers; you're looking for an argument.   

I don't think anyone here would disagree that an RNG CAN be programmed to produce a predetermined result. I just don't understand why otherwise reasonable, rational and intelligent people would adamantly refuse to believe that someone, even a state lottery, would make every effort to exploit that flaw for their own ends. 

Hi Jim, thanks for getting this thread back on its original track from my original post here, and that is not an attack on the other types of posters here! 

And thank you for having done all that research.  We know that if the pushers of the computerized lottery tell a lie often enough, it becomes "truth" (when it is still actually lies) in the minds of those touting its supposed cost-effective features.

We been lied to long enough, so ENOUGH!

A player of a computerized lottery willingly becomes its victim.

Let's not let our desperation or eagerness to win a lottery blind us to the fact that what is computerized is controlled whereas randomness is not.

Players of the world, here is your choice: if you play a computerized lottery, you are part of the inherent software/human driven deceptiveness therein. 

BUT if you and everyone else choose NOT to play, then you RECLAIM your power and the lottery will then revert eventually to what it originally was: a fair, honest, unrigged game.

four4me's avatar - gate1
                        MD
                        United States
                        Member #1701
                        June 18, 2003
                        8363 Posts
                        Posted: September 1, 2008, 11:35 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for stopping by jim695

Yea it's pretty easy to jack computerized drawings and it's a crying shame what they are doing to everyone in Indiana.

Maybe a lawyer from out of state who has license to practice law in Indiana could help.

United States
                          Member #63537
                          August 1, 2008
                          39 Posts
                          Posted: September 2, 2008, 12:52 am - IP Logged

Yes, thank you Jim, Greg... everyone. Obviously, it will be awhile before I know as much as I think I do. Excellent, informative threads/posts. 

United States
                            Member #17555
                            June 22, 2005
                            5582 Posts
                            Posted: September 2, 2008, 1:28 am - IP Logged
                            Pac i have nothing against you. I've been playing the lottery before they made it to the state level here in Maryland in 1976. I played with the bookmakers before that.

I used to be a non conformist fought them and society tooth and nail from every aspect that they came at me with. Then one day i woke up and realized if i play by the rules then i just might get ahead in life and not have this continuous battle with them whomever them are. In fact by playing by the rules i found that they can be bent to some degree.

Whether you call them or 100,000 signed a petition to get them to stop their stringent security practice to appease the few people that think it makes some difference what the outcome of a drawing will be doesn't matter the only thing that matters when everything is done and said is have you bet the correct numbers.

Otherwise buy quick picks and hope for the best.   

I haven't won a jackpot game yet and I've spent an awful lot of money trying too since 76 not including using every trick in the book to come up with a plan to win, after all it's all about the chase for the winning ticket. Sure I've had my close calls all the numbers on two tickets but not all 5 some 3 and 4 with and without the money ball. Many boxed pick 3/4 wins and enough pick 3/4 straight wins to keep me going back for more.

And you damn well know there going to continue doing pre tests. I play pick 3 and 4 games mostly pick 4 and have won on average about 4 grand a year. Since joining Lottery post and applying some of the methods found here. Probably could have won more if i had stuck to some plans instead of switching gears.

Then there's my signature below a statement that keeps me thinking why do i continue to play if i cant hit the lottery..... it's because you don't hit the lottery the lottery hits you.!

I spend 8 to 10 bucks a week on mega millions. 4 bucks worth of qpicks and 6 bucks personal numbs. Rarely play Bonus match 5 any more since it's not tax free.

I'm just wondering how you'd react if you somehow obtained inside information of a pretest and saw that a pretest yielded a JP win consisting of the numbers you've been playing for 20 years, but it doesen't count......

Oh well....

Puke 

Would love to be a fly on that wall.

four4me's avatar - gate1
                              MD
                              United States
                              Member #1701
                              June 18, 2003
                              8363 Posts
                              Posted: September 2, 2008, 3:16 am - IP Logged

Some how i new you'd go there next.

All the pick 3 numbers in Maryland have came out straight and boxed many ways for the evening draws/ There are about 6 or 7 numbers that haven't came out straight for the midday draw yet. When i first started tracking the midday no hitters i kept that list in my wallet and when the timing looked right i played a few of them for midday and won.

Each year over the last few years there are a group of pick 3 numbers that come out many different ways, using the tools here one can easily find a number to play combinated every day and make a good investment throughout the year.

There are in the neighborhood of 4 thousand or so pick 4 numbers that haven't came out straight yet. in midday and evening draws combined here in Maryland and i doubt i will live long enough to see the next 1000 of the no hitters come out. Let alone all 4000 of them. One pick 4 number i play has already been absent for a straight win since pick 4 started. And i have no doubts that it may have been drawn in a pre test. But the only thing that counts is it showing up in an actual drawing.

I don't avoid playing the no hitters but i do filter some of them in my plays when i feel one of them might come out i am trying to figure out a way to make the no hit list pay off but i haven't figured it out yet. Once in a blue moon i catch a no hitter p4 for a straight but it wasn't anything but luck.

How do i know this about pick 4 having so many no hitters here in Balmer, i had someone write a program for me and i dumped all the pick 4 history in it and it gave me all the no hitters. It also told me which numbers came out the most straight. That person was a member here but is long gone he got himself booted, i sure do wish he would email me.

You used to be able to dump the whole history in Todd's deflate feature and get the total picture for all the pick 3 and 4 numbers but he has limited the deflate feature to 2000 numbers now.

I have already told you i only play bonus match 5 once in a while. jackpot game worth 50 grand big whoop now if you win they want you to pay the taxes on the win. It used to be a tax paid game. I beefed with the officials about it but to no avail. They copped out and said it was a promotional thing. That promotion lasted almost two year or more i think. I know why they stopped paying the taxes, it was because they got tired of so many people winning the 50 grand tax free prize.  I play about two different tickets neither of the 5 numbers i have played have came out straight yet, i have picked up some smaller prizes playing those selections.

They also have something called multi match a ridiculous match 6 drawing that i only buy one quick pick for. chump change game with a low roll over amount.

Mega millions i hope they keep doing pre tests..... maybe just maybe after they get done playing with the machine and balls they will draw my selections.

So you see i have done my homework as best i can for my favorite game besides mega million. With the odds that game carries all i can hope for is a lucky draw just like everybody else.

Now for all it's worth i don't care if they draw pre test all day for pick 3 and 4 games just so long as they draw my pick come the real deal.

Take a look and Maryland's numbers for the pas several days does it look anything like they are rigging the draw in their favor. The daily payouts for most of the draws are great. While they don't supply that information on their web site they do have it available at the retailers terminal all they have to do it punch out the daily tally slip.

Number in blue is a box win, i came close on many days with the pick 4 plays but missed by one number. 

8/21/20080992217   4085594
                              8/22/20080995109   8718971
                              8/23/20080198269   5458843
                              8/24/20087446759   4440239
                              8/25/20088023237   8278110
                              8/26/20084168481   5494643
                              8/27/20086972002   1558586
                              8/28/20087562088   3993923
                              8/29/20089579833   3466551
                              8/30/20084311111    0173990
                              8/31/20083338712   9926999
                              9/1/20081632033   8497821