Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 7:21 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Real talk.

Topic closed. 65 replies. Last post 8 years ago by bigato1010.

Page 5 of 5
PrintE-mailLink
bigato1010's avatar - army

United States
Member #33588
February 22, 2006
2068 Posts
Posted: September 19, 2008, 4:49 am - IP Logged

I said i wasn't going to mention anymore but i am going to because i see the far reaching implications of this thread...

You all may not see it that way but i see it that way....Supposed someone gave you the numbers and told you i have a feeling about this numbers for Powerball and you spend your 1 dollar and bet on the numbers and you end up winning 200 million dollars...Now supposed you split half and half with the person and you gave him 100 million dollars and you stayed with the 100 left back...And supposed he spent those 100 million 10 years later and then he comes to your door and ask you for 5 millions more?

GUESS WHAT...You better give it to him...

Now suppose he stayed with the 100 million but then he comes to your house and he tells you? I want you to sleep with another men (assuming you are male)...I know you and i wouldn't not do it, BUT YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO DO IT...

I know you may not like this but that's what it is...If he comes to your house and tells you i want you to go to Africa and live in the savanah or dessert for 3 years...guess what you better do it...I might not want to do it but i better do it...

And if he comes to your house and tells you, ohh i spent my 100 million half and i want you to give me half of your 100 million, GUESS WHAT? YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO GIVE IT TO HIM...

but again only if he spent it all...I am sorry to say it but you sort of become a slave of that person...even though by law it may not look that way...But that's what is right, fair...

Most people will not do that, but if it ever came down to that, you are suppose to yield...Of course there is always a limit to all of this and that person is not going to now take you as a retard but that's what you are supposed to do, despite that you spend 1 dollar...But guess what? Anyone could have put 1 dollar, if he wanted he could have given it to someone else and let the place 1 dollar...1 dollar is nothing...Now if you betted 100 dollars or 300 dollars then that's something but 1 or 4 dollars is nothing...

Well it also depends how much money you won too...But i'll like to remind you all something...You all forget that Powerball has not 1 million, not 2million, not 3 million, not 4 million, not 5 million, not 7 million, not 8 million, not 9 million, not 10 million BUT 150 MILLION COMBINATIONS and there will be millions of people that will try and fill fail.....

you may not like what i say but that's what's fair...

Pumpi 76 you are very reasonable person each time i read what you say you  make plenty of sense.  After i posted this thread i realised a lot of people were very in experience or don't know the Lottrey. Lottrey in my opinoin is not based on luck if you do i feel sorry for who ever think that way esp pick 3 . Please check out Michigan thread by undress to see how i am nailing pick 3. This is  true any one want to challenge that i will personally take on 1 on 1. I know my stuff when it comes to Pick 3.  Thank you all for your participation ok ? 

Stew12's avatar - bad egg-64x64.png
    CT
    United States
    Member #61398
    May 21, 2008
    781 Posts
    Posted: September 19, 2008, 9:53 am - IP Logged

If the lottery had nothing to do with luck it would not be in business.

bigato, why did you stop posting in the prediction section if you are nailing Pick 3 that well?

United States
      Member #33588
      February 22, 2006
      2068 Posts
      Posted: September 19, 2008, 3:40 pm - IP Logged

If the lottery had nothing to do with luck it would not be in business.

bigato, why did you stop posting in the prediction section if you are nailing Pick 3 that well?

Prediction is a choice i like daily numbers did you check michigan Thread ? if you got balls come challenge me on daily predictions for Michigan You and me and see what happens. I am comfident with what i am doing . Do you know what you doing  ?   

United States
        Member #33588
        February 22, 2006
        2068 Posts
        Posted: September 19, 2008, 3:53 pm - IP Logged

Prediction is a choice i like daily numbers did you check michigan Thread ? if you got balls come challenge me on daily predictions for Michigan You and me and see what happens. I am comfident with what i am doing . Do you know what you doing  ?   

I Never believe in luck in pick 3 know what you doing invest in your methods and learn from the pros the true pros are here at lp trust me. Megamillions and other  jackpot requires luck i will agree not pick 3.

Stew12's avatar - bad egg-64x64.png
          CT
          United States
          Member #61398
          May 21, 2008
          781 Posts
          Posted: September 19, 2008, 3:53 pm - IP Logged

Ha.  Well I'm not going to read through hundreds of pages.  The easy way to show people you know what you are doing is to post in the predictions section, and then you can get your hit ratio up from .48%.

United States
            Member #33588
            February 22, 2006
            2068 Posts
            Posted: September 19, 2008, 3:58 pm - IP Logged

Ha.  Well I'm not going to read through hundreds of pages.  The easy way to show people you know what you are doing is to post in the predictions section, and then you can get your hit ratio up from .48%.

Thats your problem i don't have to prove to no one i am just concern  about winining not based on luck . I do not believe in dumb luck may be you do. As i was saying invest in your methods it will pay off for you Stew 12 !