Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 11:05 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

LottoSync v1.8 download

Topic closed. 63 replies. Last post 8 years ago by BobP.

Page 1 of 5
PrintE-mailLink

Belgium
Member #2220
September 2, 2003
553 Posts
Posted: January 2, 2009, 1:20 pm - IP Logged

Just in case someone missed it... it's ready for download

Can't post any links here... but you can find my webpage in my profile.

Regards,

Marco

Pogo's avatar - wfl
    NC
    United States
    Member #29378
    January 1, 2006
    552 Posts
    Posted: January 5, 2009, 4:47 pm - IP Logged

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You... Loading up my data now - I'll let you know how it goes in VA & NC... Thanks, Pogo

Calgary
      Canada
      Member #9419
      December 7, 2004
      228 Posts
      Posted: January 6, 2009, 2:58 pm - IP Logged

I'm not sure I'd be thanking Guru too much just yet.  I'll try out his software as well, although just checking out the site and the pricing doesn't give me a warm fuzzy feeling with it's recurrent billing and license model.  Oh well, I'll let everyone know what I think after I've downloaded it and tested it.

Luck is good, but knowing your probability is better!

Fibonacci's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
        New York, NY
        United States
        Member #39471
        May 16, 2006
        2696 Posts
        Posted: January 6, 2009, 3:51 pm - IP Logged

Might as well be a RNG.

Unlimited prediction sets ie a diferent set of numbers every iteration is tantamount to a random set of numbers. Behind the gobbledygook it's a RNG.

$$$

Belgium
          Member #2220
          September 2, 2003
          553 Posts
          Posted: January 6, 2009, 3:57 pm - IP Logged

Hi Fibonacci,

I understand your concern... but it's not an RNG.

Regards,

Marco

Fibonacci's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
            New York, NY
            United States
            Member #39471
            May 16, 2006
            2696 Posts
            Posted: January 6, 2009, 4:05 pm - IP Logged

Hi Fibonacci,

I understand your concern... but it's not an RNG.

Regards,

Marco

Guru, thanks for taking it in the spirit it was meant. Since we are all trying to learn to beat the system and hopefully make some money (one way or another) I have some questions:

Here's what I gather from the website

1. Everytime a user gets a prediction set the numbers are different only a .

2. No two users will get the same sets of numbers.

Only a system that uses all possible combinations (ie random) could produce those kinds of results.

Still it can be useful I guess...

$$$

Belgium
              Member #2220
              September 2, 2003
              553 Posts
              Posted: January 6, 2009, 5:23 pm - IP Logged

1 for pick 6 lotteries you can only match 6 numbers... if a forecast is made with 10 numbers... 4 numbers will always be redundant.

So chances are 100% that 4 redundant numbers are always going to come up in a random way...

But if you take a close look at a large number of forecasts for the same draw... you would find a lot of similarities between the forecasts.

meaning that the amount of times 1 or more from the 6 matching numbers are present in a series of forecasts is far higher than the theoretical probability would allow.

2 That statement is not true...

I admit that chances ar low for two diff users to come up with EXACTLY the same set of 10 (mainly because of the 4 redundant numbers), but it is possible.

Regards,

Marco

Canada
                Member #9199
                November 30, 2004
                5 Posts
                Posted: January 6, 2009, 5:45 pm - IP Logged

I wish we can import past draws to lottosync using .txt file and if there is a way for online update too,is it possible to include these 2 features ? Thanks.

Calgary
                  Canada
                  Member #9419
                  December 7, 2004
                  228 Posts
                  Posted: January 6, 2009, 9:36 pm - IP Logged

I'd agree with Fibonacci, it is really not much different than a random nmber generator.  It looks like it chooses number predominantly from the last 6-11 draws depending on how many numbers in the draw.  It definately picks one or two from the previous draw as far as I surmised when I ran through my tests.  But yes, for the most part it is randomly going about choosing numbers.  Albeit from a limitted number of past drawing where the degree of certainty for the winning numbers to appear is high.  In that respect by choosing the numbers even at random from the last X amount of draws does have much mathematical merit.  The amount of time it takes for Lottosync to "predict" and I use that word very lightly is way too long for a random number generator.  I'll bet the simplest system based on choosing numbers from the last 7 draws would equal if not best Lottosync.  I don't mean to be abrupt or rude about it, I'm just being honest.  Like I said there does seem to be merit in it, but I'm certain I can supply a free strategy that will equal Lottosync, if not best it by multiples.

Luck is good, but knowing your probability is better!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                    mid-Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #9
                    March 24, 2001
                    19825 Posts
                    Posted: January 6, 2009, 11:08 pm - IP Logged

Fibonacci's comments about LottoSync could be said about any commercial lottery program, all of them give different results every time they're run and probably don't preform any better than an RNG.  If anyone is interested in testing that theory, LP has a good Quick Pick RNG.

The problem with any lottery forecasting program that most players don't seem to grasp is that even when they work as designed, they seldom pick winning combinations more often the the odds would suggest.   

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                      Chief Bottle Washer
                      New Jersey
                      United States
                      Member #1
                      May 31, 2000
                      23262 Posts
                      Posted: January 6, 2009, 11:27 pm - IP Logged

Fibonacci's comments about LottoSync could be said about any commercial lottery program, all of them give different results every time they're run and probably don't preform any better than an RNG.  If anyone is interested in testing that theory, LP has a good Quick Pick RNG.

The problem with any lottery forecasting program that most players don't seem to grasp is that even when they work as designed, they seldom pick winning combinations more often the the odds would suggest.   

I would like to say here that your statement is true for all of those software packages out there that chew on numbers for a while, and do some kind of "intelligent RNG" (whatever that means).

But the Lottery Post "Lucky's" systems are what I would consider "commercial lottery programs" because they are available only to Platinum members, yet they always produce the same set of numbers for every user.

I suppose one functional distinction between the Lucky's systems and "Lotto" packages is that people generally don't want to have the same Pick 6 or Mega Millions numbers as everyone else, because then all those people would share a jackpot.  Of course, by creating different numbers for everyone you are just creating a big RNG.

But with Pick 3 and Pick 4 games it doesn't matter if everyone shares the same numbers, because they don't have to share the prize.  (With the partial exception of pari-mutuel payouts.)

The reason I'm pointing this out is to show the clear distinction of the Lottery Post systems in comparison to other packages, which tend to be RNG-like.  I personally think that provides a unique value to Lottery Post premium members, that they won't get elsewhere.  It's easy to do RNG, but it's not easy to build a system that is credible and repeatable like the Lucky's systems.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                      What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                      Help eliminate computerized drawings!

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
                        Tx
                        United States
                        Member #4570
                        May 4, 2004
                        5180 Posts
                        Posted: January 7, 2009, 12:59 am - IP Logged

A few hours ago I made my first back test for a Tx jackpot lottery game (I won't say for which one of them) and out of 6 predicted numbers it matched 3 right.

That was not the work of any regular RNG.

I have never before seen any program that can do that and it was on the very first test.

StarStarStarStarStarStar Out of 5 possible stars I am giving it SIX!

Pogo's avatar - wfl
                          NC
                          United States
                          Member #29378
                          January 1, 2006
                          552 Posts
                          Posted: January 7, 2009, 1:13 am - IP Logged

My point is - He's giving u a free month to figure this thing out... If it doesn't work for you or think it is a scam in some fashion walk away as usual, but to be honest, this gentleman is giving me a free month - I'm taking it and running... If I come up with some winnings - he's definitely getting some of my money... If not I'll take my 2 bucks somewhere else... For now I say use the free month & Good Luck to all! Happy New Year - Pogo

Canada
                            Member #2859
                            November 23, 2003
                            463 Posts
                            Posted: January 7, 2009, 1:33 am - IP Logged

Thta's pretty good lantern

How many samples did use? 50, 100 150 or 200?

You predicted 6 or 10 numbers?

In what order did the 3 numbers hit, ie 1st or 2nd of predicted set ?

Thanks and good luck

Belgium
                              Member #2220
                              September 2, 2003
                              553 Posts
                              Posted: January 7, 2009, 1:58 am - IP Logged

Xavier... don't jump to conclusions too fast... it is not an rng... by no means...

Try it for a month regularly and you will see that an RNG simply cannot perform that good.  That does not mean you can't have several forecasts in a row missing... streakyness will always be present...

At first, the results of Lottosync may look random to someone who doesn't know what is behind the scenes though...

I would also suggest not to speculate too much on how the numbers are selected... so far I haven't read anything that comes close to what LS does... I'm pretty sure that my system is unique in how it selects.

I'm not here to defend my system, I believe the system can defend itself if someone persists in testing it.

I've worked for 7 years on this system... so forgive me if I find it kinda difficult to hear people saying... oh it's just an RNG...

Just to make a few things clear... It has NOTHING TO DO WITH :

- picking numbers randomly

- picking numbers from previous draws or ion saliu's degree of certainty

- picking hot or cold or whatever

- neural nets or any other way of pattern seeking...

Read the "related reading" pages on my website... that's a clue in what corner you should be seeking it.

This is my personal tip... I'm confident enough to give away a 30 day free trial... try it during a month and then decide what you think about it and want to do...

Regards,

Marco