Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 5:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

LottoSync v1.8 download

Topic closed. 63 replies. Last post 8 years ago by BobP.

Page 5 of 5
PrintE-mailLink
paurths's avatar - underground
Switching between Fairfax, VA and Belgium
Belgium
Member #19287
July 29, 2005
2254 Posts
Posted: January 11, 2009, 5:10 am - IP Logged

Hi

why not but i don t knox i can here so here is mu results...

1) lottosync 1.8 = 40 - 19 - 22 - 35 - 17 - 25 - 31 - 37 - 32 - 30

2) number23 = 36 - 35 - 20 - 23 - 31 - 27 - 21 - 2 - 38 - 3

tonight 6/42 result = ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - ? - /?/ 

Last night results: 6 - 17 - 22 - 24 - 38 - 39 / 6

1) lottosync 1.8 = 40 - 19 - 22 - 35 - 17 - 25 - 31 - 37 - 32 - 30

2) number23 = 36 - 35 - 20 - 23 - 31 - 27 - 21 - 2 - 38 - 3

lasas3

An onion a day keeps everyone away!!!

United States
    Member #68002
    December 10, 2008
    477 Posts
    Posted: January 16, 2009, 10:43 am - IP Logged

No Lottery Software can predict the exact 5 or 6 numbers for a jackpot but what they can do if it's a very good program is suggest,predict,forecast a group of numbers say 12-24 and trap the winning 5/6 numbers in a particular lottery game.I have several programs that I'm "TRAINING" to do just that by tweaking and experimenting with the settings this is how it's done find a really good program that has the ability too analyse,forecast numbers and experiment with the settings you'll be surprised by the results.Then when your confident your software can trap the winning numbers in a group then you wheel these numbers and apply the appropriate filters.As long as you have the winning numbers trapped in your group and the filters chosen are correct you should be able too hit a jackpot.Software that's strictly forecast based like "Lotto-Sync" and the other one called "Lotto-Cheatah" require the same attention mess around with the settings I downloaded Lotto-Cheatah and when I have time will experiment with it and I also plan on testing out Lotto-Sync.None of my software is totally forecast based but every now and then I do come across good forecasting software one particular one that is no longer supported was "MaxHit Pro" an excellent forecasting program I bought in 2002 I hit the pick-3 twice (straight) using it which convinced me it was worth purchasing.

MillionsWanted's avatar - 24Qa6LT

Norway
      Member #9517
      December 10, 2004
      1272 Posts
      Posted: January 16, 2009, 8:14 pm - IP Logged

Will lottery software ever be able to predict lottery draws with high precision? Probably not. Not even when using worlds most powerful computer.
      Even worlds most powerful computer is dependent on the quality of the software running on it which also is made by humans.
      If a lottery is not totally random, prediction software will perhaps be able to make high precision predictions once in a while.

Even though lottery prediction might be far-fetched, it is fascinating to use and experiment with prediction software.
      And we might be lucky, perhaps the lottery we play is not that random after all.

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
        Dump Water Florida
        United States
        Member #380
        June 5, 2002
        3106 Posts
        Posted: January 17, 2009, 2:14 am - IP Logged

No Lottery Software can predict the exact 5 or 6 numbers for a jackpot but what they can do if it's a very good program is suggest,predict,forecast a group of numbers say 12-24 and trap the winning 5/6 numbers in a particular lottery game.I have several programs that I'm "TRAINING" to do just that by tweaking and experimenting with the settings this is how it's done find a really good program that has the ability too analyse,forecast numbers and experiment with the settings you'll be surprised by the results.Then when your confident your software can trap the winning numbers in a group then you wheel these numbers and apply the appropriate filters.As long as you have the winning numbers trapped in your group and the filters chosen are correct you should be able too hit a jackpot.Software that's strictly forecast based like "Lotto-Sync" and the other one called "Lotto-Cheatah" require the same attention mess around with the settings I downloaded Lotto-Cheatah and when I have time will experiment with it and I also plan on testing out Lotto-Sync.None of my software is totally forecast based but every now and then I do come across good forecasting software one particular one that is no longer supported was "MaxHit Pro" an excellent forecasting program I bought in 2002 I hit the pick-3 twice (straight) using it which convinced me it was worth purchasing.

Lotto-Cheatah will give you something different every time.  It's what you would call a smart random number generator.   The output will fall within certain perameters instead of being all over the place, but still random.  If they tell you it predicted a win, you can't duplicate the result with the same settings. 

BobP