Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 7:09 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

LottoSync v1.8 download

Topic closed. 63 replies. Last post 8 years ago by BobP.

Page 3 of 5
PrintE-mailLink
liège
Belgium
Member #50622
March 10, 2007
18 Posts
Posted: January 7, 2009, 3:18 pm - IP Logged

very good, Congrats

In what order did the 4 numbers hit, ie 1st or 2nd of predicted set ?

Thanks and good luck

thanks

both of them ...

2 numbers in first part and 2 in the second

pick4hawk's avatar - Trek HAND3.gif

United States
    Member #19982
    August 9, 2005
    226 Posts
    Posted: January 7, 2009, 3:50 pm - IP Logged

number23 :

very interesting, guru is from Belgium as well.

I wonder if they are one and the same person. (number23 = guru ?)

garbage is garbage

todd: guru does not respond to pm's that is probably why he answered someone question in open forum.

Scott311's avatar - 311 logo01.jpg
      N.C.
      United States
      Member #59229
      March 9, 2008
      327 Posts
      Posted: January 7, 2009, 4:51 pm - IP Logged

Listen to me now but hear me later,Guru = Marco, .........just call me Holmes,.....Sherlock that is!!Boxing

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
        Dump Water Florida
        United States
        Member #380
        June 5, 2002
        3102 Posts
        Posted: January 7, 2009, 4:55 pm - IP Logged

I can't speak for guru. 

Speaking for myself.   Over the years, I've learned not every customer is worth having, not every sale worth making (something the bozos I worked for never understood and partly why they are bankrupt today).   

You are better off some customers never walked through the front door.  The trouble they cause, the demands they make, the information they never have enough of, the refunds they demand after using up the products, all steal time from the legitimate customers who can actually benefit from your assistance.   Far better they become the "customers" of my competition.

A lottery software is what it is.  If you want input become a customer first, become a beta tester, maybe you will get what you want, but will that be what wins? 

Lottery software that forecasts or "predicts" has to be based on a theory of, what should, over a series or session of draws, populate a reduced wheeling field with enough winning numbers to be useful to the users. 

If the software can't do this, it doesn't matter how easy it is to use. 

If the software wins, lottery players will put up with just about any crudge to be holding winning tickets.

BobP

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
          Chief Bottle Washer
          New Jersey
          United States
          Member #1
          May 31, 2000
          23260 Posts
          Posted: January 7, 2009, 7:06 pm - IP Logged

I take it Todd and Marco go wayyyyyy back

No, I treat everyone the same.  I don't have enemies and favorites.  Lottery Post is not a place to be used to support commercial products and services for free.  If anything, I have been very flexible in this case.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
          What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
          Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Chief Bottle Washer
            New Jersey
            United States
            Member #1
            May 31, 2000
            23260 Posts
            Posted: January 7, 2009, 7:09 pm - IP Logged

todd:

marco never responds to pm --or is it just me?

I've never tried sending him a PM, so I don't know.

Scott311's avatar - 311 logo01.jpg
              N.C.
              United States
              Member #59229
              March 9, 2008
              327 Posts
              Posted: January 7, 2009, 7:29 pm - IP Logged

I'm still testing Lottosync for 26 more days. So far it has not disappointed me, I am just hoping for more. Playing "Carolina Cash 5" these past few days lottosync has hit on 2 numbers every night, and I am only forcasting 9 numbers, 200x . There have been many times in the past where I would wheel 15-20 numbers and buy up to 60 tickets and not even get 1 number right. If this system stays consistent for the remainder of my trial, I will buy it. I guess the trick is that you has to tweak the settings and find what works best for your game. I am still new to this forum,and playing the lottery, I try to learn everyday. Lotterypost is one of the few websites that I visit daily. I appreciate everyone's helpful posts and sharing their unique systems. Todd come March, I WILL sign up for Platinum for another year, great site ya got goin here! Gotta go watch " The Biggest Loser" on tivo ( Its a New Years Resolution thing) Later

Chief Bottle Washer
                New Jersey
                United States
                Member #1
                May 31, 2000
                23260 Posts
                Posted: January 7, 2009, 7:32 pm - IP Logged

I'm still testing Lottosync for 26 more days. So far it has not disappointed me, I am just hoping for more. Playing "Carolina Cash 5" these past few days lottosync has hit on 2 numbers every night, and I am only forcasting 9 numbers, 200x . There have been many times in the past where I would wheel 15-20 numbers and buy up to 60 tickets and not even get 1 number right. If this system stays consistent for the remainder of my trial, I will buy it. I guess the trick is that you has to tweak the settings and find what works best for your game. I am still new to this forum,and playing the lottery, I try to learn everyday. Lotterypost is one of the few websites that I visit daily. I appreciate everyone's helpful posts and sharing their unique systems. Todd come March, I WILL sign up for Platinum for another year, great site ya got goin here! Gotta go watch " The Biggest Loser" on tivo ( Its a New Years Resolution thing) Later

Thanks Scott, I appreciate your support (and nice compliment!) Smiley

I hope when people test a lottery system that they test it alongside some quick picks to see if it does better.  Always track both for the duration, and if you generate different numbers in the lottery system, you also generate new QPs. 

I have found that with any system you really have to go for a month to find out.  That weeds out the random ups and downs, and gives a better balanced picture.

paurths's avatar - underground
                  Switching between Fairfax, VA and Belgium
                  Belgium
                  Member #19287
                  July 29, 2005
                  2254 Posts
                  Posted: January 7, 2009, 8:09 pm - IP Logged

Fibonacci's comments about LottoSync could be said about any commercial lottery program, all of them give different results every time they're run and probably don't preform any better than an RNG.  If anyone is interested in testing that theory, LP has a good Quick Pick RNG.

The problem with any lottery forecasting program that most players don't seem to grasp is that even when they work as designed, they seldom pick winning combinations more often the the odds would suggest.   

Sorry, don't agree.
                  I will not mention any "productname", because not done, but my software spits out the same numbers for you, for George, for Jennifer, for anyone.
                  Exactly the same!

Why?

Because it does not predict anything!
                  The algorithme i implemented worked for a while, but then, for no"reason" whatsoever it when freezing cold. Sometimes it revives, butseldom. Not enough to use it every single day and make a profit withoutany "further" thinking.
                  I always make very clear to everyone that, so far, my program is not a fortune-teller.
                  What it does is, using the 3 best performing 3-digit-strings, reads through history, both of the selected state as wel as nationwide, usesmy (simple, trust me, very simple, algorithm) and "spits" out a bunch of numbers.

As developers, why won't we talk the language of truth now?
                  Let's do so!

I for one haven't got the first idea if some software will ever be able to do so, meaning, producing the next winning combination.
                  It might, or it might not, and again, i for one, don't gives a rats a...

Every programmer is by definition a person with a certain level of "logic".

Sorry again, there ain't no logic in the lottery.
                  And logic is a process that has been "put in your brain" by of what lessons "you" learned in the past.

But you are right, about the "problem with any lottery forecasting program".
                  Let's take it one step further. Who would be the one to be so stupid tosay "hey, my software is as good as the next one from next door, nobetter, no worse."?

Stupid people enough on this planet, so i will likely not be the first, yet i will take a shot on that unpleasant position.
                  My software is as good as any, and as bad as any.

When it comes to "predicting".

Why?
                  Easy, because i found, after millions of hours testing (so it seems, orfeels, even a billion), that as far as my knowledge goes (and this isvery important) it is impossible to predict the next winning combination.

If not, then any "forecasting" software would notspit out 10, or 15 or 85 numbers, no, it would deliver only 1combination, the winning one.
                  And it has not been invented, a wake up call for 95% of the players. Heck, 99%!

I have developed my software with one thought in the back of my head: i love statistics.
                  Are they the method to find the next winning number?
                  I don't know! I don't!
                  But they are very, and i mean very helpful to me when i do my "workout".
                  And i have implemented a zillion other statistics that i personally don't use, but that might be of interest to other people.
                  I like to think i am not the only one who use that or any sort of workout.
                  It is a tool.
                  Every program out there is a tool. Or should be considered being one.

Idon't want people buying my stuff with me in the spotlight saying "hey,buy my program, it will spit out your winning ticket to Glory!"
                  No way, because it ain't so!

If a person needs to travel a long distance, say a thousand miles,
                  then she/he can either walk, or spend a few $$$ for transportation.
                  Her/his choice.
                  If she/he decides to buy an Amtrack ticket, it stays her or his choice.

That person might hope for sunshine on the destination she or he is going,
                  but Amtrack will not give any guarantees on that, it only helps you get there faster.

And Amtrack charges you for the service it provides.
                  Simply because of it expertise in getting you from point A to point B.

Without predicting any outcome, it charges you for crying out loud!!!!

Let's draw a picture here, so everyone understands : They charge you for their time and effort they put into thing so you can comfortably get from point A to point B.
                  You want the universe, and they only want to be compensated for their work and effort on your road to possible sunshine and happines.

People who fill in their own lotterytickets use a pencil.
                  Why?  Pretty simple, no?
                  They can produce their own "ink" using products the earth delivers. Yet they decide to use a pencil they can buy because someone else has spent the time and effort to think out the concept of "Creating A Pencil".
                  Can anyone imagine "anyone", blaming the factory that produces those pencills when on saturdaynight they realize they have not won the lottery with their lotteryticket that they have filled in using that pencil???

kind regards
                  Ricky

lasas3

An onion a day keeps everyone away!!!

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
                    Tx
                    United States
                    Member #4570
                    May 4, 2004
                    5180 Posts
                    Posted: January 7, 2009, 9:55 pm - IP Logged

Thta's pretty good lantern

How many samples did use? 50, 100 150 or 200?

You predicted 6 or 10 numbers?

In what order did the 3 numbers hit, ie 1st or 2nd of predicted set ?

Thanks and good luck

Vick, Hi!

Thanks!

It used X 100, the default, it is the only sample rate that I have tried so far.

I had the software predict or give out 6 numbers.

The 3 winning numbers that it gave out of the 6 that it predicted were the first 3 numbers on the left, the 1st, the 2nd and the 3rd numbers, the 4th, 5th and the 6th were not good numbers.

----------

LottoSync is able to "Predict" which numbers might have the best chance of coming out together soon, not always exactly for the very next draw, but soon, that is as soon as possible, the software appears to deal in probabilities, it predicts what it thinks that are the most probable numbers and or pairings of numbers to come out soon, as soon as possible, I think that I saw that on the pick 3 predictions that it made, there are many possible numbers-pairs that might come out, the pairs and or triads often they do come out, but not often next and maybe even not on that particular game but on the other daily draw, sometimes next on it and sometimes later on the same game or on the other daily game.

LottoSync predicts posibilities, that is the most probable event to come out next or as soon as possible, not exactly numbers, but predicts statistics, the numbers themselves being statistics or representing statistics.

How do I know this? I changed the rules, I had the numbers be the symbols that represented patterns, because of the rules of the make ups of the games that it can predict, I had to do a double conversion of the original history, that is of the past 20 pick 3 winning numbers.

It didn't want me to create a special pick 3 game the way that I wanted it made, it has something to do with those games beginning with a 0 and also with predicting or not predicting duplicate numbers, but allowed me a compromise, but it told me that there might be errors of some kind, I didn't understand what kind of errors it was talking about, but didn't much matter I kind of forced it to go ahead and make the prediction(s) any way and it did, I tried this 2 times, the predictions were just as accurate as when done in the regular way, but were done a lot faster, maybe in about 1/3 of the regular time.

There is more, but I won't talk about it.

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                      Stone Mountain*Georgia
                      United States
                      Member #828
                      November 2, 2002
                      10491 Posts
                      Posted: January 7, 2009, 10:33 pm - IP Logged

Ricky brings up good points and Lantern does too.

Crazy

Bad Baseball players shouldn't fault the bat ......   Not when there are soooooo many other things to blame.

Good players shouldn't credit just the bat either ....... but it would be really hard to get hits without one. That's true.  LOL

Hiding Behind Computer

Statistics is an exact science ......that actually deals with inexact information.

it can't always lead to numerically exact conclusions .......  but rather gives us probabilities about these conclusions.

Statistics itself can't prove cause and effect ........but  it can help us reach conclusions.

When the simple size is very large   and the problem well defined.... statistical results can be very, very accurate and useful.

Most lottery problems are not this easy.......... most have small samples and have data errors. ( pre draws etc.)

Ricky's software ..... statistics wise .........is the best in the world .  One big reason is that you can actually modify it ...and change the bat size ,,weight ...length etc. to fit your particlar needs. 

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

Badger's avatar - adu50016 NorthAmericanBadger.jpg
                        Wisconsin
                        United States
                        Member #1303
                        March 27, 2003
                        1508 Posts
                        Posted: January 7, 2009, 10:35 pm - IP Logged

No, Server is up and running...

I'm having to send you a PM.  All explanations ain the PM

============

How can you tell if a politician is lying?

Answer: His lips are moving.

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
                          Charlotte NC
                          United States
                          Member #17406
                          June 18, 2005
                          4053 Posts
                          Posted: January 7, 2009, 10:37 pm - IP Logged

Ricky'ssoftware ..... statistics wise .........is the best in the world .  Onebig reason is that you can actually modify it ...and change the batsize ,,weight ...length etc. to fit your particlar needs.

TRUE

takeemtothebank

Canada
                            Member #2859
                            November 23, 2003
                            463 Posts
                            Posted: January 7, 2009, 11:10 pm - IP Logged

i also found good results when i used only the 1st number of each keno draw as history and using 50 samples

so looks like the history makes some big difference.

still testing .....

Calgary
                              Canada
                              Member #9419
                              December 7, 2004
                              228 Posts
                              Posted: January 8, 2009, 1:16 am - IP Logged

What I love about Lottosync is how much time it takes to do it's "predictions".  50 samples takes about an hour.   100 samples takes about 2 hours and 200 samples takes about 3 hours.  Not only that, I'm enjoying how it hangs my computer because it's using so much of my computers' resources. 

Anyway, I'm not sure who's actually testing Guru's software but I've run 4 tests so far and have less than stellar results.  Meaning I'm not seeing any 3 out of 6 number prediction results.  I've gotten 2 out of 8 and 2 out of 10.  Before anyone says, "Whoah!  2 out of 8!", it's not any big Whoah!.

From what I've gathered with my testing it's just the same as the last time I tested it, way, way back.  Most of the predicted numbers, between 60-90% are from the previous 7 draws or so.  Which just so happens to be just about the number of previous draws that 60% of the numbers come from in the next draw anyway.  The most probable numbers that are predicted, like clockwork, between 1 and 3 of the predicted numbers are from the previous draw.  This isn't prediction, this is basic statistical method and probability. 

This method/strategy will perform as good as Lottosync or better(We'll even use the Lottosync 20 previous draw limit.):

1.  Choose how many numbers you want in your pool of numbers.  (6-24)

2.  Choose 2 numbers at random from the previous draw.

3.  Choose 50% of the remaining pool of numbers required at random from the previous next 5 draws.

4.  Choose the remainder of your numbers at random from the remaining 14 draws. 

5.  Create random combinations using your pool of 6-24 numbers.  Just like Lottosync, the numbers chosen first will be the most probable numbers to show up.

And yes, Guru, I know your program is doing more than that, but really, is it doing much more?  Also, the wait for your predictions is brutal to say the least.  That alone might turn off most people even considering buying it.

Luck is good, but knowing your probability is better!