Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 12:53 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Is there a way to get an average ...on a single digit skip

Topic closed. 17 replies. Last post 8 years ago by WIN D.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
Stone Mountain*Georgia
United States
Member #828
November 2, 2002
10491 Posts
Posted: January 26, 2009, 3:44 pm - IP Logged

The digit #2 is missing for 15 draws in all positions !

How many times does a single digit go missing in .....ALL postions during a year ....... ON AVERAGE of 15 ++ draws ?

Is there a formula for a math average expectation for this occurance?       

Thinking of...

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

JADELottery's avatar - MeAtWork 03.PNG
    The Quantum Master
    West Concord, MN
    United States
    Member #21
    December 7, 2001
    3675 Posts
    Posted: January 26, 2009, 5:03 pm - IP Logged

For what lottery type: Pick 3, Pick 4, Pick 5, Pick 6,...?

Presented 'AS IS' and for Entertainment Purposes Only.
    Any gain or loss is your responsibility.
    Use at your own risk.

Order is a Subset of Chaos
    Knowledge is Beyond Belief
    Wisdom is Not Censored
    Douglas Paul Smallish
    Jehocifer

garyo1954's avatar - garyo
      Dallas, Texas
      United States
      Member #4549
      May 2, 2004
      1655 Posts
      Posted: January 26, 2009, 5:15 pm - IP Logged

Yes, there is a mathematical expectation. I can't remember the formula. Off the top of my head, I'm thinking it works out to roughly 2 draws (2.2 or 2.5).

The answer to your first question depends on the state and digit. I don't have the results for 15 draws but I do have the answer for 16 draws in the state of Texas Midday. These results are totals back to 2002. I haven't tried breaking it down by the year. I pay more attention to the longest out column.   

For example, the digit 3 has been out 16 draws 34 times, yet it has NEVER been out longer than 25 draws.

Digit        Out 16 draws                       Longest out

0                  16                                           23

1                  10                                           20

2                    3                                           17

3                  34                                           25

4                  21                                           26

5                  22                                           25 

6                    5                                           17

7                  15                                           26

8                  25                                           30     

9                    8                                           20

These do not include the NIGHT draw.

Bluegrass's avatar - nw archer.jpg
        Killer's Cove
        United States
        Member #57
        December 17, 2001
        5625 Posts
        Posted: January 26, 2009, 5:20 pm - IP Logged

How many times does a single digit go missing in .....ALL postions during a year ....... ON AVERAGE of 15 ++ draws ?

Thinking of...

Chaz, not sure if this will help you, but, here are my current stats for Georgia...COMBINED DRAWS:

Digit

max out

Out

Bob/bg

US Flag    Life i$ good !  US Flagbg

garyo1954's avatar - garyo
          Dallas, Texas
          United States
          Member #4549
          May 2, 2004
          1655 Posts
          Posted: January 26, 2009, 5:25 pm - IP Logged

Chaz, not sure if this will help you, but, here are my current stats for Georgia...COMBINED DRAWS:

Digit

max out

Out

Bob/bg

Bob I like that chart! Simple, clean, and easy to understand.

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
            Stone Mountain*Georgia
            United States
            Member #828
            November 2, 2002
            10491 Posts
            Posted: January 26, 2009, 5:36 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for all the responces .... all of them ....very interesting.  Say Bob ...what is that time frame there?

I think about this situation all the time a digit goes missing in all postions for a long time (15 + draws) or so....and always mean to stop and study the stats around such times .....but never get back to it.  

Now is a good time .....because I would like to come up with a play strategy for when it happens.....the next time.

Some sort of dependable progression strategy ....starting around 14, 15 , + skips in ALL postions.   

Too bad I am not prepared this time on the GA EVE game ....digit 2 already out 14 draws ...and going 

I guess the best way to put it is.... how many times a year on average .....can we expect each digit to go on a 14 or 15 +  or more skips in all postions.  When it does go on these long skips ..... how many more draws can we expect it to go .....on average? 

Using the GA Pick 3 Eve example .....  skipping 14 draws so far .... how many days of progression betting should we be ready to endure ....on average and still profit.  

Win d    

Bluegrass's avatar - nw archer.jpg
              Killer's Cove
              United States
              Member #57
              December 17, 2001
              5625 Posts
              Posted: January 26, 2009, 5:48 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for all the responces .... all of them ....very interesting.  Say Bob ...what is that time frame there?

I think about this situation all the time a digit goes missing in all postions for a long time (15 + draws) or so....and always mean to stop and study the stats around such times .....but never get back to it.  

Now is a good time .....because I would like to come up with a play strategy for when it happens.....the next time.

Some sort of dependable progression strategy ....starting around 14, 15 , + skips in ALL postions.   

Too bad I am not prepared this time on the GA EVE game ....digit 2 already out 14 draws ...and going 

I guess the best way to put it is.... how many times a year on average .....can we expect each digit to go on a 14 or 15 +  or more skips in all postions.  When it does go on these long skips ..... how many more draws can we expect it to go .....on average? 

Using the GA Pick 3 Eve example .....  skipping 14 draws so far .... how many days of progression betting should we be ready to endure ....on average and still profit.  

Chaz, this data covers the entire Georgia cash-3 game from the first draw.  I made a few changes to show the averages and also the number of times that each digit has been out longer than15 draws, remember, this is for the combined draws since i don't have separate data bases for the mid and eve drawings:

Digit

max out

Average outs

Out

>15 draws

I can look up other data later if you think of anything, just let me know.

Bob/bg

P.S. Thanks Gary for the nice comment !

US Flag    Life i$ good !  US Flagbg

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                Stone Mountain*Georgia
                United States
                Member #828
                November 2, 2002
                10491 Posts
                Posted: January 26, 2009, 6:46 pm - IP Logged

Wow Mr Bob !  You are too good ....

Let me see if I have this sort of right ......and understand these combined stats....

Ga eve has had 5,648 draws and Midday has had .....3,461  for a total of 9,109 yes? 

Now....  15 + draws of skips per digit .....going left to right starting with digit 0 = 19 times 

Adding that line ... All 10 digits add up to ...... 178 times total history  we had  digit skips of 15+draws or more

9,109 draws / 178   =  51.1 draws  ...ON average that we will have a skip of 15+draws of a single digit.  

That digit 2 being out 14 draws right now is a lot bigger deal .....or opportunity than I thought ! 

Thanks very much Bob .....very nice.  At least we have an actual historical average . Now ...if I can just figure out what the expected Math average should be I can work up some progressions.   

With that much Historical data ...... I bet the Math average is very very close to that .....if the " Law of large numbers " holds true.  

PS Bob....  the draw tonight was 576 .....so the digit 2 is now out 15 draws.  Your combined most out digit 5 hit.

Win d    

time*treat's avatar - radar

United States
                  Member #13130
                  March 30, 2005
                  2171 Posts
                  Posted: January 27, 2009, 5:32 pm - IP Logged

Thinking of...

(1 - odds) ^ trials = expectation

odds = some number between 0 and 1 (for whatever theory you're working)

trials = number of drawings

expectation = percent of total trial "sets"

This also works (with modification) to tell you how often you can expect a thing NOT to happen

In neo-conned Amerika, bank robs you.
                  Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms should be the name of a convenience store, not a govnoment agency.

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                    Stone Mountain*Georgia
                    United States
                    Member #828
                    November 2, 2002
                    10491 Posts
                    Posted: January 27, 2009, 6:14 pm - IP Logged

Thank you  time*treat    .... nice !

Perhaps a demo using this long out skipping digit #2 ( in all postions)  as an example would help bring it home. That digit 2 on Ga. Eve.....  is now out 15 days in all postions.

Odds of a single digit showing in one of 3 positions each time is.....  3/10   or  1 in 3.33   and so....   I think that ... "( with modification ) "part is what we need here..... perhaps.

I remember a post ......sort of along these lines we all looked at a while back ....about the power of 6 ... or 6 times due expectation.  Wish I could remember. Seems as though it fits in here somewhere as well.  I'll go look ....     

Win d    

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
                      ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                      United States
                      Member #4924
                      June 3, 2004
                      5893 Posts
                      Posted: January 27, 2009, 6:55 pm - IP Logged

Thank you  time*treat    .... nice !

Perhaps a demo using this long out skipping digit #2 ( in all postions)  as an example would help bring it home. That digit 2 on Ga. Eve.....  is now out 15 days in all postions.

Odds of a single digit showing in one of 3 positions each time is.....  3/10   or  1 in 3.33   and so....   I think that ... "( with modification ) "part is what we need here..... perhaps.

I remember a post ......sort of along these lines we all looked at a while back ....about the power of 6 ... or 6 times due expectation.  Wish I could remember. Seems as though it fits in here somewhere as well.  I'll go look ....     

Chaz here http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/164451/913110?q=thoth&rp=search

Doug and Thoth both did a nice piece of work on this question.

time*treat's avatar - radar

United States
                        Member #13130
                        March 30, 2005
                        2171 Posts
                        Posted: January 27, 2009, 6:58 pm - IP Logged

If I take away the number 2 from 0-9, I'm left with nine numbers: 0,1,3,4,5,6,7,8, & 9. Plexing that across three positions gives me 9^3, 729 combinations.

Throwing #2 (or any other single number) out of my workout, gives my remaining choices 729/1000 chances of being correct. Or 72.9% on a single trial

So the odds of this method working on a given day (I throw away a number that doesn't fall) is 72.9%

The odds of this method NOT working on a given day (I throw away a number I should have kept) is 1 (or 100%) minus 72.9% = 27.1%

The odds of a certain number not showing up in any position for x number of days = 0.729 ^ x days ... (multiply by 100 for "percent")

0.729 ^ 15 = very small Big Smile

0.729 ^ 16 = even smaller Clown

*disclaimer: equations not valid in states where computers and crappy software select numbers

In neo-conned Amerika, bank robs you.
                        Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms should be the name of a convenience store, not a govnoment agency.

JADELottery's avatar - MeAtWork 03.PNG
                          The Quantum Master
                          West Concord, MN
                          United States
                          Member #21
                          December 7, 2001
                          3675 Posts
                          Posted: January 27, 2009, 8:18 pm - IP Logged

If the number set {0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9} is assigned to the variable set {a, b, c, d, e, f, g, h, i, j, k} at random, then the total possible ways any single number occurring in a Pick 3 combination is as follows:

Given that x = {a} is the single number and y = {b, c, d, e, f, g, h, i, j, k} any of the remaining numbers.

The possible combinations of x and y in a Pick 3 selection is.

xxx
                          xxy
                          xyx
                          yxx
                          xyy
                          yxy
                          yyx

Each possible combination has a set of possible outcomes. x has 1 item and y has 9 items; each possible combination is calculated as follows.

xxx1 · 90 = 1
                          xxy1 · 91 = 9
                          xyx1 · 91 = 9
                          yxx1 · 91 = 9
                          xyy1 · 92 = 81
                          yxy1 · 92 = 81
                          yyx1 · 92 = 81

The observed possible outcomes is the sum of these possible combinations, 1 + 9 + 9 + 9 + 81 + 81 + 81 = 271.

The average rate of reoccurrence is the quotient (total possible outcomes / observed possible outcomes) and is the variable, m. For this observation, this equates to m = (1000 / 271) » 3.69. This means the observed outcome will on average reoccur every 3.69 samples or draws. Using the Half-life of Reoccurrence -  xl = -m ln(1 / 2), where m is the average rate of reoccurrence, the Half-life of the reoccurrence is -3.69 ln(1 / 2) » 2.56. If the observation has gone 15 samples or draws past its' expected occurrence, then the total half-lives it's gone through is 15 / 2.56 or 5.86; close to the magic number six discussed in the topic, 'Magic number # 6 Why?'.

Presented 'AS IS' and for Entertainment Purposes Only.
                          Any gain or loss is your responsibility.
                          Use at your own risk.

Order is a Subset of Chaos
                          Knowledge is Beyond Belief
                          Wisdom is Not Censored
                          Douglas Paul Smallish
                          Jehocifer

JAP69's avatar - alas
                            South Carolina
                            United States
                            Member #6
                            November 4, 2001
                            8790 Posts
                            Posted: January 27, 2009, 8:20 pm - IP Logged

Number search of Ga3eve.dmg: All Records      Printed: 01-27-2009
                              Any Order, Any Numbers
                            1541 Records Found          1541 Selected Records Printed           Page

Record     Date     P1   P2    P3   Matched  Skips
                            --------------------------------------------------------------
                                  3   08/12/1993   5    2    4            1       2
                                  4   08/13/1993   2    5    7            1       0
                                  6   08/15/1993   5    8    2            1       1
                                  7   08/16/1993   2    2    9            1       0
                                 11   08/20/1993   5    2    8            1       3
                                 14   08/23/1993   9    0    2            1       2
                                 16   08/25/1993   2    9    3            1       1
                                 17   08/26/1993   2    2    4            1       0
                                 20   08/29/1993   7    2    2            1       2
                                 21   08/30/1993   2    8    1            1       0
                                 23   09/01/1993   6    4    2            1       1
                                 24   09/02/1993   9    3    2            1       0
                                 28   09/06/1993   3    2    1            1       3
                                 29   09/07/1993   1    2    1            1       0
                                 30   09/08/1993   2    7    5            1       0
                                 32   09/10/1993   2    9    4            1       1
                                 33   09/11/1993   0    5    2            1       0
                                 34   09/12/1993   6    7    2            1       0
                                 36   09/14/1993   2    8    2            1       1
                                 39   09/17/1993   2    0    3            1       2
                                 49   09/27/1993   3    2    9            1       9
                                 51   09/29/1993   2    9    6            1       1
                                 52   09/30/1993   3    2    4            1       0
                                 54   10/02/1993   2    2    9            1       1
                                 55   10/03/1993   6    2    4            1       0
                                 60   10/08/1993   0    3    2            1       4
                                 61   10/09/1993   8    2    7            1       0
                                 67   10/15/1993   5    2    7            1       5
                                 69   10/17/1993   2    0    3            1       1
                                 80   10/28/1993   2    2    6            1      10
                                 83   10/31/1993   2    7    3            1       2
                                 89   11/06/1993   2    5    4            1       5
                                 96   11/13/1993   4    2    4            1       6
                                 97   11/14/1993   9    1    2            1       0
                                 99   11/16/1993   2    2    3            1       1
                                100   11/17/1993   2    3    4            1       0
                                104   11/21/1993   2    6    9            1       3
                                108   11/25/1993   7    4    2            1       3
                                110   11/27/1993   6    2    2            1       1
                                116   12/03/1993   0    1    2            1       5
                                117   12/04/1993   1    1    2            1       0
                                119   12/06/1993   4    2    5            1       1
                                124   12/11/1993   4    6    2            1       4
                                126   12/13/1993   2    5    5            1       1
                                127   12/14/1993   0    2    4            1       0
                                129   12/16/1993   2    6    2            1       1
                                131   12/18/1993   4    2    2            1       1
                                132   12/19/1993   2    8    7            1       0
                                136   12/23/1993   9    2    9            1       3
                                140   12/27/1993   9    2    5            1       3
                                144   12/31/1993   2    9    6            1       3
                                149   01/05/1994   2    5    3            1       4
                                150   01/06/1994   2    9    9            1       0
                                154   01/10/1994   2    6    2            1       3
                                156   01/12/1994   2    1    6            1       1
                                158   01/14/1994   2    7    6            1       1
                                159   01/15/1994   1    2    7            1       0
                                165   01/21/1994   7    5    2            1       5
                                173   01/29/1994   8    2    2            1       7
                                179   02/04/1994   7    2    4            1       5
                                183   02/08/1994   7    2    0            1       3
                                187   02/12/1994   7    1    2            1       3
                                190   02/15/1994   3    3    2            1       2
                                192   02/17/1994   7    2    2            1       1
                                195   02/20/1994   8    4    2            1       2
                                196   02/21/1994   0    2    4            1       0
                                197   02/22/1994   6    2    1            1       0
                                198   02/23/1994   2    7    7            1       0
                                203   02/28/1994   3    2    7            1       4
                                207   03/04/1994   2    8    0            1       3
                                210   03/07/1994   9    2    3            1       2
                                213   03/10/1994   4    2    5            1       2
                                220   03/17/1994   2    9    4            1       6
                                226   03/23/1994   3    2    8            1       5
                                228   03/25/1994   2    3    8            1       1
                                229   03/26/1994   1    2    9            1       0
                                232   03/29/1994   2    1    0            1       2
                                233   03/30/1994   2    0    5            1       0
                                239   04/05/1994   4    2    7            1       5
                                243   04/09/1994   6    2    9            1       3
                                245   04/11/1994   4    2    3            1       1
                                246   04/12/1994   2    1    7            1       0
                                248   04/14/1994   0    2    1            1       1
                                250   04/16/1994   4    2    2            1       1
                                253   04/19/1994   5    4    2            1       2
                                257   04/23/1994   2    5    9            1       3
                                258   04/24/1994   6    3    2            1       0
                                260   04/26/1994   2    9    1            1       1
                                265   05/01/1994   2    5    5            1       4
                                272   05/08/1994   8    4    2            1       6
                                278   05/14/1994   2    4    9            1       5
                                281   05/17/1994   4    9    2            1       2
                                282   05/18/1994   8    2    4            1       0
                                290   05/26/1994   2    2    4            1       7
                                294   05/30/1994   7    2    9            1       3
                                303   06/08/1994   2    2    4            1       8
                                307   06/12/1994   2    7    5            1       3
                                308   06/13/1994   4    5    2            1       0
                                313   06/18/1994   1    7    2            1       4
                                318   06/23/1994   8    2    3            1       4
                                321   06/26/1994   2    0    7            1       2
                                326   07/01/1994   2    1    7            1       4
                                328   07/03/1994   6    5    2            1       1
                                330   07/05/1994   2    2    1            1       1
                                343   07/18/1994   2    5    4            1      12
                                344   07/19/1994   2    0    7            1       0
                                349   07/24/1994   8    2    2            1       4
                                352   07/27/1994   2    6    8            1       2
                                359   08/03/1994   9    0    2            1       6
                                367   08/11/1994   7    6    2            1       7
                                370   08/14/1994   6    7    2            1       2
                                372   08/16/1994   6    2    8            1       1
                                375   08/19/1994   2    2    7            1       2
                                383   08/27/1994   6    2    6            1       7
                                386   08/30/1994   2    1    7            1       2
                                389   09/02/1994   1    9    2            1       2
                                390   09/03/1994   7    1    2            1       0
                                391   09/04/1994   4    2    8            1       0
                                399   09/12/1994   7    2    1            1       7
                                403   09/16/1994   9    6    2            1       3
                                405   09/18/1994   4    2    0            1       1
                                406   09/19/1994   7    5    2            1       0
                                409   09/22/1994   7    7    2            1       2
                                410   09/23/1994   7    3    2            1       0
                                411   09/24/1994   2    0    7            1       0
                                417   09/30/1994   6    2    6            1       5
                                419   10/02/1994   2    1    0            1       1
                                422   10/05/1994   2    1    4            1       2
                                428   10/11/1994   2    5    8            1       5
                                429   10/12/1994   2    4    3            1       0
                                430   10/13/1994   7    2    6            1       0
                                433   10/16/1994   2    0    9            1       2
                                434   10/17/1994   1    3    2            1       0
                                437   10/20/1994   3    3    2            1       2
                                438   10/21/1994   8    1    2            1       0
                                442   10/25/1994   2    7    8            1       3
                                443   10/26/1994   6    2    1            1       0
                                455   11/07/1994   1    2    2            1      11
                                460   11/12/1994   8    2    6            1       4
                                463   11/15/1994   2    9    9            1       2
                                466   11/18/1994   8    4    2            1       2
                                473   11/25/1994   0    8    2            1       6
                                475   11/27/1994   2    1    1            1       1
                                477   11/29/1994   2    9    8            1       1
                                481   12/03/1994   4    2    1            1       3
                                483   12/05/1994   8    9    2            1       1
                                491   12/13/1994   0    2    3            1       7
                                492   12/14/1994   1    3    2            1       0
                                498   12/20/1994   2    4    5            1       5
                                500   12/22/1994   9    2    3            1       1
                                502   12/24/1994   8    5    2            1       1
                                505   12/27/1994   4    2    0            1       2
                                506   12/28/1994   7    2    9            1       0
                                510   01/01/1995   8    5    2            1       3
                                511   01/02/1995   2    1    2            1       0
                                513   01/04/1995   3    2    8            1       1
                                523   01/14/1995   9    9    2            1       9
                                527   01/18/1995   2    5    8            1       3
                                528   01/19/1995   0    2    5            1       0
                                529   01/20/1995   6    2    7            1       0
                                532   01/23/1995   4    2    9            1       2
                                538   01/29/1995   1    6    2            1       5
                                539   01/30/1995   2    2    0            1       0
                                547   02/07/1995   6    4    2            1       7
                                561   02/21/1995   2    4    8            1      13
                                564   02/24/1995   9    2    6            1       2
                                565   02/25/1995   6    2    4            1       0
                                567   02/27/1995   2    4    6            1       1
                                578   03/10/1995   5    0    2            1      10
                                579   03/11/1995   2    5    9            1       0
                                582   03/14/1995   2    2    9            1       2
                                584   03/16/1995   5    9    2            1       1
                                598   03/30/1995   6    2    0            1      13
                                601   04/02/1995   3    6    2            1       2
                                602   04/03/1995   4    2    9            1       0
                                611   04/12/1995   0    2    6            1       8
                                612   04/13/1995   2    5    0            1       0
                                614   04/15/1995   3    4    2            1       1
                                619   04/20/1995   2    2    9            1       4
                                620   04/21/1995   2    1    5            1       0
                                624   04/25/1995   0    7    2            1       3
                                625   04/26/1995   2    5    6            1       0
                                627   04/28/1995   0    3    2            1       1
                                628   04/29/1995   7    2    9            1       0
                                629   04/30/1995   2    0    9            1       0
                                633   05/04/1995   7    2    6            1       3
                                638   05/09/1995   2    8    7            1       4
                                643   05/14/1995   2    8    0            1       4
                                647   05/18/1995   7    2    2            1       3
                                669   06/09/1995   5    2    9            1      21
                                673   06/13/1995   2    6    8            1       3
                                679   06/19/1995   3    2    2            1       5
                                681   06/21/1995   1    5    2            1       1
                                682   06/22/1995   2    1    3            1       0
                                684   06/24/1995   6    2    2            1       1
                                688   06/28/1995   2    8    5            1       3
                                689   06/29/1995   2    8    0            1       0
                                695   07/05/1995   7    2    4            1       5
                                705   07/15/1995   2    1    0            1       9
                                706   07/16/1995   1    4    2            1       0
                                718   07/28/1995   0    2    3            1      11
                                721   07/31/1995   7    2    5            1       2
                                722   08/01/1995   6    8    2            1       0
                                724   08/03/1995   5    1    2            1       1
                                729   08/08/1995   6    2    0            1       4
                                731   08/10/1995   4    9    2            1       1
                                740   08/19/1995   4    2    1            1       8
                                746   08/25/1995   2    6    2            1       5
                                750   08/29/1995   2    4    2            1       3
                                751   08/30/1995   8    2    0            1       0
                                755   09/03/1995   7    9    2            1       3
                                758   09/06/1995   7    6    2            1       2
                                762   09/10/1995   1    2    4            1       3
                                766   09/14/1995   2    7    1            1       3
                                772   09/20/1995   8    2    0            1       5
                                778   09/26/1995   2    9    1            1       5
                                785   10/03/1995   8    5    2            1       6
                                789   10/07/1995   2    0    6            1       3
                                796   10/14/1995   3    1    2            1       6
                                800   10/18/1995   4    2    4            1       3
                                801   10/19/1995   1    2    1            1       0
                                802   10/20/1995   8    6    2            1       0
                                803   10/21/1995   4    6    2            1       0
                                807   10/25/1995   4    2    6            1       3
                                809   10/27/1995   2    9    7            1       1
                                810   10/28/1995   2    9    1            1       0
                                812   10/30/1995   8    2    7            1       1
                                815   11/02/1995   5    2    6            1       2
                                816   11/03/1995   2    5    2            1       0
                                817   11/04/1995   0    2    5            1       0
                                822   11/09/1995   5    1    2            1       4
                                823   11/10/1995   7    1    2            1       0
                                825   11/12/1995   2    3    5            1       1
                                829   11/16/1995   4    2    2            1       3
                                831   11/18/1995   2    8    0            1       1
                                832   11/19/1995   2    2    9            1       0
                                833   11/20/1995   2    6    7            1       0
                                839   11/26/1995   6    2    2            1       5
                                841   11/28/1995   6    9    2            1       1
                                842   11/29/1995   9    2    7            1       0
                                851   12/08/1995   1    2    0            1       8
                                858   12/15/1995   9    0    2            1       6
                                860   12/17/1995   3    2    8            1       1
                                866   12/23/1995   2    9    0            1       5
                                870   12/27/1995   0    2    6            1       3
                                874   12/31/1995   5    2    2            1       3
                                877   01/03/1996   2    8    5            1       2
                                881   01/07/1996   4    2    0            1       3
                                890   01/16/1996   2    9    8            1       8
                                903   01/29/1996   0    2    4            1      12
                                905   01/31/1996   6    3    2            1       1
                                906   02/01/1996   2    4    5            1       0
                                909   02/04/1996   2    5    8            1       2
                                910   02/05/1996   2    9    9            1       0
                                913   02/08/1996   0    2    1            1       2
                                914   02/09/1996   6    2    7            1       0
                                915   02/10/1996   2    8    9            1       0
                                918   02/13/1996   9    9    2            1       2
                                919   02/14/1996   2    5    1            1       0
                                921   02/16/1996   7    2    3            1       1
                                923   02/18/1996   2    9    9            1       1
                                927   02/22/1996   4    2    7            1       3
                                936   03/02/1996   2    9    4            1       8
                                947   03/13/1996   4    2    7            1      10
                                951   03/17/1996   2    6    0            1       3
                                952   03/18/1996   4    4    2            1       0
                                953   03/19/1996   2    4    3            1       0
                                954   03/20/1996   2    5    5            1       0
                                959   03/25/1996   2    7    1            1       4
                                962   03/28/1996   5    2    7            1       2
                                965   03/31/1996   7    8    2            1       2
                                969   04/04/1996   0    6    2            1       3
                                971   04/06/1996   8    2    8            1       1
                                976   04/11/1996   7    7    2            1       4
                                982   04/17/1996   5    6    2            1       5
                                983   04/18/1996   2    6    1            1       0
                                987   04/22/1996   2    8    7            1       3
                                988   04/23/1996   5    2    3            1       0
                                996   05/01/1996   2    5    9            1       7
                                999   05/04/1996   2    9    0            1       2
                               1021   05/26/1996   8    2    1            1      21
                               1024   05/29/1996   7    1    2            1       2
                               1030   06/04/1996   2    7    0            1       5
                               1031   06/05/1996   3    3    2            1       0
                               1032   06/06/1996   2    6    4            1       0
                               1041   06/15/1996   2    6    3            1       8
                               1044   06/18/1996   2    1    8            1       2
                               1046   06/20/1996   2    7    4            1       1
                               1050   06/24/1996   2    9    5            1       3
                               1054   06/28/1996   9    8    2            1       3
                               1063   07/07/1996   1    2    8            1       8
                               1066   07/10/1996   4    9    2            1       2
                               1071   07/15/1996   7    7    2            1       4
                               1074   07/18/1996   7    2    3            1       2
                               1077   07/21/1996   9    2    8            1       2
                               1080   07/24/1996   7    9    2            1       2
                               1082   07/26/1996   1    2    4            1       1
                               1084   07/28/1996   9    2    8            1       1
                               1087   07/31/1996   6    2    2            1       2
                               1093   08/06/1996   2    4    3            1       5
                               1094   08/07/1996   4    7    2            1       0
                               1100   08/13/1996   8    5    2            1       5
                               1107   08/20/1996   2    5    1            1       6
                               1110   08/23/1996   8    7    2            1       2
                               1111   08/24/1996   2    4    6            1       0
                               1112   08/25/1996   0    2    8            1       0
                               1113   08/26/1996   4    4    2            1       0
                               1117   08/30/1996   2    1    1            1       3
                               1131   09/13/1996   5    2    4            1      13
                               1133   09/15/1996   2    3    1            1       1
                               1139   09/21/1996   2    5    3            1       5
                               1141   09/23/1996   1    3    2            1       1
                               1142   09/24/1996   2    7    8            1       0
                               1143   09/25/1996   8    2    2            1       0
                               1147   09/29/1996   5    4    2            1       3
                               1148   09/30/1996   0    0    2            1       0
                               1149   10/01/1996   4    2    6            1       0
                               1158   10/10/1996   7    2    0            1       8
                               1163   10/15/1996   2    8    6            1       4
                               1164   10/16/1996   7    2    9            1       0
                               1166   10/18/1996   7    2    0            1       1
                               1168   10/20/1996   9    4    2            1       1
                               1169   10/21/1996   2    6    8            1       0
                               1170   10/22/1996   7    2    7            1       0
                               1171   10/23/1996   7    6    2            1       0
                               1177   10/29/1996   3    6    2            1       5
                               1178   10/30/1996   7    2    3            1       0
                               1181   11/02/1996   2    2    7            1       2
                               1185   11/06/1996   1    2    0            1       3
                               1189   11/10/1996   7    2    0            1       3
                               1190   11/11/1996   0    8    2            1       0
                               1194   11/15/1996   2    3    5            1       3
                               1195   11/16/1996   2    0    0            1       0
                               1196   11/17/1996   4    2    9            1       0
                               1200   11/21/1996   2    4    6            1       3
                               1201   11/22/1996   9    2    1            1       0
                               1209   11/30/1996   9    8    2            1       7
                               1210   12/01/1996   3    2    6            1       0
                               1221   12/12/1996   5    2    5            1      10
                               1230   12/21/1996   0    2    6            1       8
                               1233   12/24/1996   9    2    9            1       2
                               1237   12/28/1996   3    2    0            1       3
                               1238   12/29/1996   2    3    7            1       0
                               1241   01/01/1997   6    2    7            1       2
                               1244   01/04/1997   5    1    2            1       2
                               1248   01/08/1997   2    2    2            1       3
                               1255   01/15/1997   0    2    4            1       6
                               1264   01/24/1997   7    2    7            1       8
                               1266   01/26/1997   7    2    5            1       1
                               1270   01/30/1997   1    2    0            1       3
                               1272   02/01/1997   7    2    5            1       1
                               1273   02/02/1997   8    8    2            1       0
                               1274   02/03/1997   3    4    2            1       0
                               1287   02/16/1997   8    5    2            1      12
                               1288   02/17/1997   3    2    8            1       0
                               1289   02/18/1997   4    2    5            1       0
                               1305   03/06/1997   2    5    7            1      15
                               1316   03/17/1997   1    4    2            1      10
                               1323   03/24/1997   5    2    2            1       6
                               1328   03/29/1997   4    2    4            1       4
                               1331   04/01/1997   0    1    2            1       2
                               1332   04/02/1997   4    2    6            1       0
                               1339   04/09/1997   4    2    0            1       6
                               1342   04/12/1997   3    2    1            1       2
                               1344   04/14/1997   9    1    2            1       1
                               1346   04/16/1997   2    2    3            1       1
                               1355   04/25/1997   8    2    2            1       8
                               1359   04/29/1997   3    2    9            1       3
                               1364   05/04/1997   5    2    4            1       4
                               1365   05/05/1997   4    2    7            1       0
                               1373   05/13/1997   7    2    3            1       7
                               1376   05/16/1997   3    4    2            1       2
                               1379   05/19/1997   4    2    0            1       2
                               1382   05/22/1997   7    2    7            1       2
                               1384   05/24/1997   2    4    2            1       1
                               1386   05/26/1997   7    2    5            1       1
                               1387   05/27/1997   1    2    5            1       0
                               1388   05/28/1997   1    2    4            1       0
                               1393   06/02/1997   1    6    2            1       4
                               1394   06/03/1997   2    1    2            1       0
                               1396   06/05/1997   1    2    1            1       1
                               1402   06/11/1997   2    7    8            1       5
                               1408   06/17/1997   2    4    1            1       5
                               1411   06/20/1997   5    3    2            1       2
                               1415   06/24/1997   0    0    2            1       3
                               1419   06/28/1997   1    9    2            1       3
                               1420   06/29/1997   2    2    3            1       0
                               1422   07/01/1997   6    9    2            1       1
                               1423   07/02/1997   2    2    3            1       0
                               1428   07/07/1997   6    9    2            1       4
                               1429   07/08/1997   2    3    2            1       0
                               1436   07/15/1997   8    7    2            1       6
                               1440   07/19/1997   6    0    2            1       3
                               1441   07/20/1997   2    1    3            1       0
                               1443   07/22/1997   1    2    3            1       1
                               1446   07/25/1997   2    0    4            1       2
                               1449   07/28/1997   7    2    9            1       2
                               1453   08/01/1997   8    2    9            1       3
                               1458   08/06/1997   5    8    2            1       4
                               1463   08/11/1997   9    2    1            1       4
                               1468   08/16/1997   0    0    2            1       4
                               1473   08/21/1997   2    9    1            1       4
                               1477   08/25/1997   3    1    2            1       3
                               1483   08/31/1997   5    2    1            1       5
                               1484   09/01/1997   2    0    3            1       0
                               1485   09/02/1997   7    7    2            1       0
                               1486   09/03/1997   3    2    6            1       0
                               1488   09/05/1997   2    7    5            1       1
                               1490   09/07/1997   2    0    2            1       1
                               1491   09/08/1997   7    1    2            1       0
                               1494   09/11/1997   6    2    2            1       2
                               1495   09/12/1997   2    1    8            1       0
                               1497   09/14/1997   0    2    7            1       1
                               1503   09/20/1997   2    1    7            1       5
                               1509   09/26/1997   7    1    2            1       5
                               1510   09/27/1997   2    0    1            1       0
                               1513   09/30/1997   7    2    1            1       2
                               1521   10/08/1997   2    3    3            1       7
                               1526   10/13/1997   8    2    8            1       4
                               1532   10/19/1997   8    1    2            1       5
                               1535   10/22/1997   4    2    5            1       2
                               1536   10/23/1997   2    8    2            1       0
                               1538   10/25/1997   2    3    9            1       1
                               1551   11/07/1997   7    2    6            1      12
                               1553   11/09/1997   2    7    7            1       1
                               1554   11/10/1997   8    2    4            1       0
                               1555   11/11/1997   2    3    4            1       0
                               1556   11/12/1997   0    2    0            1       0
                               1559   11/15/1997   8    5    2            1       2
                               1561   11/17/1997   1    9    2            1       1
                               1564   11/20/1997   0    8    2            1       2
                               1565   11/21/1997   2    4    4            1       0
                               1566   11/22/1997   5    3    2            1       0
                               1576   12/02/1997   9    0    2            1       9
                               1578   12/04/1997   2    9    5            1       1
                               1579   12/05/1997   4    2    4            1       0
                               1580   12/06/1997   9    9    2            1       0
                               1581   12/07/1997   2    4    1            1       0
                               1582   12/08/1997   2    8    3            1       0
                               1586   12/12/1997   1    1    2            1       3
                               1589   12/15/1997   7    2    7            1       2
                               1592   12/18/1997   0    2    5            1       2
                               1593   12/19/1997   2    3    8            1       0
                               1596   12/22/1997   2    2    0            1       2
                               1597   12/23/1997   2    3    8            1       0
                               1607   01/02/1998   6    3    2            1       9
                               1610   01/05/1998   3    2    8            1       2
                               1611   01/06/1998   9    2    2            1       0
                               1612   01/07/1998   9    4    2            1       0
                               1614   01/09/1998   2    1    5            1       1
                               1615   01/10/1998   5    2    3            1       0
                               1626   01/21/1998   8    0    2            1      10
                               1627   01/22/1998   2    2    9            1       0
                               1628   01/23/1998   2    8    2            1       0
                               1629   01/24/1998   7    1    2            1       0
                               1632   01/27/1998   8    8    2            1       2
                               1635   01/30/1998   4    2    5            1       2
                               1636   01/31/1998   3    1    2            1       0
                               1638   02/02/1998   2    0    7            1       1
                               1648   02/12/1998   4    5    2            1       9
                               1649   02/13/1998   6    4    2            1       0
                               1651   02/15/1998   1    0    2            1       1
                               1652   02/16/1998   3    4    2            1       0
                               1654   02/18/1998   7    6    2            1       1
                               1655   02/19/1998   5    6    2            1       0
                               1659   02/23/1998   9    3    2            1       3
                               1661   02/25/1998   2    6    6            1       1
                               1666   03/02/1998   8    2    8            1       4
                               1667   03/03/1998   5    9    2            1       0
                               1673   03/09/1998   9    2    2            1       5
                               1678   03/14/1998   2    6    8            1       4
                               1679   03/15/1998   4    2    2            1       0
                               1681   03/17/1998   3    2    0            1       1
                               1682   03/18/1998   2    1    7            1       0
                               1684   03/20/1998   2    1    2            1       1
                               1686   03/22/1998   7    6    2            1       1
                               1689   03/25/1998   1    8    2            1       2
                               1693   03/29/1998   6    2    0            1       3
                               1694   03/30/1998   5    7    2            1       0
                               1701   04/06/1998   4    2    7            1       6
                               1703   04/08/1998   2    4    2            1       1
                               1706   04/11/1998   5    5    2            1       2
                               1708   04/13/1998   7    2    0            1       1
                               1716   04/21/1998   2    2    1            1       7
                               1718   04/23/1998   4    7    2            1       1
                               1722   04/27/1998   9    2    7            1       3
                               1724   04/29/1998   4    2    7            1       1
                               1730   05/05/1998   7    2    8            1       5
                               1736   05/11/1998   9    2    2            1       5
                               1737   05/12/1998   5    2    0            1       0
                               1741   05/16/1998   7    2    6            1       3
                               1743   05/18/1998   9    2    5            1       1
                               1744   05/19/1998   9    8    2            1       0
                               1748   05/23/1998   1    2    0            1       3
                               1749   05/24/1998   2    1    2            1       0
                               1750   05/25/1998   5    3    2            1       0
                               1755   05/30/1998   0    2    7            1       4
                               1764   06/08/1998   6    2    4            1       8
                               1765   06/09/1998   4    2    7            1       0
                               1766   06/10/1998   1    1    2            1       0
                               1770   06/14/1998   6    2    8            1       3
                               1774   06/18/1998   6    4    2            1       3
                               1777   06/21/1998   9    9    2            1       2
                               1778   06/22/1998   2    6    7            1       0
                               1780   06/24/1998   8    2    7            1       1
                               1783   06/27/1998   4    2    2            1       2
                               1784   06/28/1998   0    2    4            1       0
                               1788   07/02/1998   3    2    5            1       3
                               1791   07/05/1998   2    1    4            1       2
                               1793   07/07/1998   8    2    2            1       1
                               1795   07/09/1998   0    8    2            1       1
                               1798   07/12/1998   2    3    8            1       2
                               1801   07/15/1998   2    6    0            1       2
                               1808   07/22/1998   2    3    5            1       6
                               1809   07/23/1998   1    6    2            1       0
                               1812   07/26/1998   2    2    4            1       2
                               1815   07/29/1998   2    5    9            1       2
                               1816   07/30/1998   2    2    5            1       0
                               1818   08/01/1998   3    2    5            1       1
                               1819   08/02/1998   5    2    2            1       0
                               1824   08/07/1998   6    2    2            1       4
                               1825   08/08/1998   2    5    8            1       0
                               1828   08/11/1998   5    2    8            1       2
                               1829   08/12/1998   1    9    2            1       0
                               1830   08/13/1998   1    2    7            1       0
                               1836   08/19/1998   2    5    6            1       5
                               1844   08/27/1998   2    1    5            1       7
                               1853   09/05/1998   2    3    7            1       8
                               1855   09/07/1998   7    2    9            1       1
                               1857   09/09/1998   2    9    7            1       1
                               1858   09/10/1998   5    2    5            1       0
                               1859   09/11/1998   9    2    6            1       0
                               1863   09/15/1998   3    1    2            1       3
                               1865   09/17/1998   2    2    4            1       1
                               1870   09/22/1998   2    4    8            1       4
                               1888   10/10/1998   2    0    2            1      17
                               1896   10/18/1998   9    2    3            1       7
                               1901   10/23/1998   2    7    1            1       4
                               1909   10/31/1998   7    9    2            1       7
                               1911   11/02/1998   2    3    1            1       1
                               1912   11/03/1998   0    5    2            1       0
                               1916   11/07/1998   0    2    9            1       3
                               1933   11/24/1998   7    2    1            1      16
                               1934   11/25/1998   1    2    3            1       0
                               1937   11/28/1998   2    8    2            1       2
                               1938   11/29/1998   2    3    3            1       0
                               1959   12/20/1998   6    2    4            1      20
                               1962   12/23/1998   3    1    2            1       2
                               1965   12/26/1998   1    7    2            1       2
                               1967   12/28/1998   0    9    2            1       1
                               1968   12/29/1998   7    2    5            1       0
                               1972   01/02/1999   3    6    2            1       3
                               1974   01/04/1999   4    2    8            1       1
                               1977   01/07/1999   3    2    2            1       2
                               1980   01/10/1999   9    7    2            1       2
                               1987   01/17/1999   2    0    7            1       6
                               1990   01/20/1999   5    2    0            1       2
                               2002   02/01/1999   2    6    1            1      11
                               2003   02/02/1999   8    7    2            1       0
                               2011   02/10/1999   0    2    4            1       7
                               2013   02/12/1999   9    2    4            1       1
                               2015   02/14/1999   5    2    0            1       1
                               2021   02/20/1999   2    5    8            1       5
                               2022   02/21/1999   9    6    2            1       0
                               2027   02/26/1999   7    5    2            1       4
                               2028   02/27/1999   0    8    2            1       0
                               2030   03/01/1999   2    2    1            1       1
                               2036   03/07/1999   2    7    0            1       5
                               2043   03/14/1999   0    2    6            1       6
                               2047   03/18/1999   6    2    0            1       3
                               2053   03/24/1999   2    3    3            1       5
                               2059   03/30/1999   4    2    1            1       5
                               2063   04/03/1999   0    2    6            1       3
                               2065   04/05/1999   2    2    7            1       1
                               2069   04/09/1999   2    6    6            1       3
                               2075   04/15/1999   2    0    0            1       5
                               2077   04/17/1999   8    2    1            1       1
                               2082   04/22/1999   2    3    5            1       4
                               2087   04/27/1999   9    7    2            1       4
                               2092   05/02/1999   7    2    7            1       4
                               2094   05/04/1999   2    4    2            1       1
                               2096   05/06/1999   2    1    8            1       1
                               2097   05/07/1999   2    3    8            1       0
                               2101   05/11/1999   2    5    9            1       3
                               2104   05/14/1999   0    2    5            1       2
                               2107   05/17/1999   6    2    8            1       2
                               2111   05/21/1999   3    2    5            1       3
                               2118   05/28/1999   3    2    3            1       6
                               2119   05/29/1999   0    2    8            1       0
                               2121   05/31/1999   1    2    5            1       1
                               2122   06/01/1999   1    2    1            1       0
                               2127   06/06/1999   2    1    0            1       4
                               2128   06/07/1999   6    3    2            1       0
                               2131   06/10/1999   2    6    1            1       2
                               2133   06/12/1999   2    1    1            1       1
                               2138   06/17/1999   2    6    6            1       4
                               2139   06/18/1999   5    5    2            1       0
                               2148   06/27/1999   1    7    2            1       8
                               2156   07/05/1999   2    2    3            1       7
                               2159   07/08/1999   4    2    4            1       2
                               2164   07/13/1999   2    0    8            1       4
                               2166   07/15/1999   2    9    5            1       1
                               2174   07/23/1999   1    2    7            1       7
                               2182   07/31/1999   2    1    3            1       7
                               2187   08/05/1999   4    2    6            1       4
                               2190   08/08/1999   2    2    9            1       2
                               2196   08/14/1999   8    2    0            1       5
                               2198   08/16/1999   0    4    2            1       1
                               2201   08/19/1999   1    4    2            1       2
                               2202   08/20/1999   4    0    2            1       0
                               2205   08/23/1999   2    4    6            1       2
                               2209   08/27/1999   6    8    2            1       3
                               2215   09/02/1999   2    6    5            1       5
                               2218   09/05/1999   2    2    1            1       2
                               2222   09/09/1999   2    3    1            1       3
                               2223   09/10/1999   2    1    2            1       0
                               2227   09/14/1999   9    7    2            1       3
                               2231   09/18/1999   1    7    2            1       3
                               2232   09/19/1999   6    0    2            1       0
                               2233   09/20/1999   2    6    3            1       0
                               2237   09/24/1999   8    8    2            1       3
                               2243   09/30/1999   7    3    2            1       5
                               2244   10/01/1999   3    8    2            1       0
                               2249   10/06/1999   2    9    3            1       4
                               2251   10/08/1999   4    8    2            1       1
                               2255   10/12/1999   2    3    2            1       3
                               2260   10/17/1999   2    3    2            1       4
                               2264   10/21/1999   7    2    8            1       3
                               2274   10/31/1999   2    9    8            1       9
                               2277   11/03/1999   0    2    1            1       2
                               2278   11/04/1999   2    9    1            1       0
                               2280   11/06/1999   9    6    2            1       1
                               2285   11/11/1999   2    5    7            1       4
                               2289   11/15/1999   3    0    2            1       3
                               2300   11/26/1999   3    2    7            1      10
                               2301   11/27/1999   7    6    2            1       0
                               2304   11/30/1999   4    2    0            1       2
                               2310   12/06/1999   4    0    2            1       5
                               2319   12/15/1999   5    2    2            1       8
                               2322   12/18/1999   8    2    4            1       2
                               2339   01/04/2000   2    3    3            1      16
                               2341   01/06/2000   1    2    9            1       1
                               2345   01/10/2000   4    5    2            1       3
                               2353   01/18/2000   8    4    2            1       7
                               2355   01/20/2000   8    2    2            1       1
                               2356   01/21/2000   2    8    4            1       0
                               2358   01/23/2000   2    2    3            1       1
                               2360   01/25/2000   2    1    5            1       1
                               2364   01/29/2000   8    0    2            1       3
                               2365   01/30/2000   4    0    2            1       0
                               2370   02/04/2000   1    2    8            1       4
                               2371   02/05/2000   2    4    1            1       0
                               2374   02/08/2000   2    1    6            1       2
                               2376   02/10/2000   7    2    4            1       1
                               2377   02/11/2000   1    2    1            1       0
                               2378   02/12/2000   2    0    2            1       0
                               2386   02/20/2000   3    4    2            1       7
                               2390   02/24/2000   3    4    2            1       3
                               2392   02/26/2000   7    2    6            1       1
                               2395   02/29/2000   1    8    2            1       2
                               2407   03/12/2000   8    2    9            1      11
                               2408   03/13/2000   2    8    9            1       0
                               2410   03/15/2000   2    8    4            1       1
                               2412   03/17/2000   8    2    5            1       1
                               2414   03/19/2000   8    6    2            1       1
                               2415   03/20/2000   2    2    5            1       0
                               2418   03/23/2000   1    1    2            1       2
                               2419   03/24/2000   2    1    4            1       0
                               2427   04/01/2000   0    2    1            1       7
                               2429   04/03/2000   2    1    6            1       1
                               2430   04/04/2000   2    3    2            1       0
                               2431   04/05/2000   2    3    6            1       0
                               2434   04/08/2000   2    7    7            1       2
                               2435   04/09/2000   6    2    5            1       0
                               2437   04/11/2000   2    5    4            1       1
                               2438   04/12/2000   2    1    4            1       0
                               2443   04/17/2000   1    2    2            1       4
                               2453   04/27/2000   6    3    2            1       9
                               2454   04/28/2000   2    6    5            1       0
                               2460   05/04/2000   7    8    2            1       5
                               2461   05/05/2000   8    3    2            1       0
                               2466   05/10/2000   0    7    2            1       4
                               2472   05/16/2000   5    5    2            1       5
                               2477   05/21/2000   2    7    4            1       4
                               2478   05/22/2000   2    1    4            1       0
                               2494   06/07/2000   4    3    2            1      15
                               2497   06/10/2000   9    5    2            1       2
                               2501   06/14/2000   2    9    4            1       3
                               2505   06/18/2000   2    5    0            1       3
                               2507   06/20/2000   2    1    9            1       1
                               2510   06/23/2000   1    2    7            1       2
                               2511   06/24/2000   2    3    0            1       0
                               2516   06/29/2000   2    0    0            1       4
                               2517   06/30/2000   5    2    1            1       0
                               2519   07/02/2000   2    5    1            1       1
                               2523   07/06/2000   0    3    2            1       3
                               2524   07/07/2000   2    2    5            1       0
                               2530   07/13/2000   2    5    4            1       5
                               2532   07/15/2000   2    8    8            1       1
                               2534   07/17/2000   2    1    4            1       1
                               2539   07/22/2000   1    8    2            1       4
                               2543   07/26/2000   0    0    2            1       3
                               2544   07/27/2000   9    8    2            1       0
                               2546   07/29/2000   0    0    2            1       1
                               2548   07/31/2000   2    4    9            1       1
                               2558   08/10/2000   4    6    2            1       9
                               2565   08/17/2000   4    4    2            1       6
                               2573   08/25/2000   4    3    2            1       7
                               2574   08/26/2000   0    6    2            1       0
                               2584   09/05/2000   1    2    4            1       9
                               2589   09/10/2000   7    6    2            1       4
                               2595   09/16/2000   9    9    2            1       5
                               2601   09/22/2000   2    9    6            1       5
                               2610   10/01/2000   1    0    2            1       8
                               2616   10/07/2000   2    3    5            1       5
                               2622   10/13/2000   9    2    2            1       5
                               2623   10/14/2000   9    2    4            1       0
                               2626   10/17/2000   4    4    2            1       2
                               2627   10/18/2000   9    2    3            1       0
                               2630   10/21/2000   7    2    7            1       2
                               2633   10/24/2000   1    0    2            1       2
                               2636   10/27/2000   2    4    0            1       2
                               2646   11/06/2000   3    8    2            1       9
                               2655   11/15/2000   2    1    9            1       8
                               2658   11/18/2000   2    2    2            1       2
                               2665   11/25/2000   4    8    2            1       6
                               2670   11/30/2000   8    2    6            1       4
                               2676   12/06/2000   0    0    2            1       5
                               2677   12/07/2000   9    2    7            1       0
                               2679   12/09/2000   1    2    1            1       1
                               2681   12/11/2000   2    6    6            1       1
                               2684   12/14/2000   5    2    3            1       2
                               2686   12/16/2000   2    3    9            1       1
                               2697   12/27/2000   2    2    7            1      10
                               2698   12/28/2000   6    2    0            1       0
                               2707   01/06/2001   0    2    1            1       8
                               2708   01/07/2001   1    6    2            1       0
                               2709   01/08/2001   3    5    2            1       0
                               2712   01/11/2001   2    4    9            1       2
                               2719   01/18/2001   5    2    6            1       6
                               2721   01/20/2001   8    2    3            1       1
                               2727   01/26/2001   0    2    8            1       5
                               2728   01/27/2001   2    6    9            1       0
                               2738   02/06/2001   3    2    6            1       9
                               2742   02/10/2001   8    5    2            1       3
                               2743   02/12/2001   9    2    4            1       0
                               2748   02/17/2001   2    6    6            1       4
                               2752   02/21/2001   5    2    7            1       3
                               2757   02/26/2001   2    4    0            1       4
                               2759   02/28/2001   8    2    0            1       1
                               2760   03/01/2001   3    2    6            1       0
                               2762   03/03/2001   1    2    1            1       1
                               2766   03/07/2001   9    2    8            1       3
                               2770   03/11/2001   2    2    9            1       3
                               2775   03/16/2001   8    7    2            1       4
                               2782   03/23/2001   2    9    7            1       6
                               2785   03/26/2001   2    7    6            1       2
                               2787   03/28/2001   7    1    2            1       1
                               2788   03/29/2001   0    4    2            1       0
                               2789   03/30/2001   2    2    9            1       0
                               2790   03/31/2001   3    3    2            1       0
                               2793   04/03/2001   6    2    2            1       2
                               2807   04/17/2001   2    9    8            1      13
                               2810   04/20/2001   2    3    6            1       2
                               2813   04/23/2001   3    0    2            1       2
                               2815   04/25/2001   2    2    4            1       1
                               2818   04/28/2001   8    2    1            1       2
                               2821   05/01/2001   3    2    6            1       2
                               2824   05/04/2001   4    2    4            1       2
                               2827   05/07/2001   2    6    8            1       2
                               2831   05/11/2001   6    6    2            1       3
                               2833   05/13/2001   7    8    2            1       1
                               2834   05/14/2001   3    0    2            1       0
                               2840   05/20/2001   2    0    9            1       5
                               2841   05/21/2001   5    2    3            1       0
                               2844   05/24/2001   0    4    2            1       2
                               2845   05/25/2001   2    4    6            1       0
                               2851   05/31/2001   9    6    2            1       5
                               2860   06/09/2001   9    4    2            1       8
                               2862   06/11/2001   2    0    1            1       1
                               2864   06/13/2001   7    2    2            1       1
                               2868   06/17/2001   2    7    8            1       3
                               2880   06/29/2001   2    6    0            1      11
                               2884   07/03/2001   6    4    2            1       3
                               2889   07/08/2001   1    2    6            1       4
                               2905   07/24/2001   7    4    2            1      15
                               2908   07/27/2001   2    2    1            1       2
                               2909   07/28/2001   5    2    0            1       0
                               2911   07/30/2001   2    6    9            1       1
                               2912   07/31/2001   2    1    9            1       0
                               2915   08/03/2001   5    2    8            1       2
                               2921   08/09/2001   2    6    2            1       5
                               2922   08/10/2001   2    5    3            1       0
                               2925   08/13/2001   7    2    9            1       2
                               2926   08/14/2001   2    5    3            1       0
                               2929   08/17/2001   8    1    2            1       2
                               2936   08/24/2001   6    2    2            1       6
                               2943   08/31/2001   1    7    2            1       6
                               2946   09/03/2001   5    6    2            1       2
                               2947   09/04/2001   4    2    5            1       0
                               2948   09/05/2001   0    2    1            1       0
                               2953   09/10/2001   2    9    8            1       4
                               2956   09/13/2001   1    2    0            1       2
                               2957   09/14/2001   2    2    0            1       0
                               2959   09/16/2001   7    1    2            1       1
                               2962   09/19/2001   3    2    9            1       2
                               2966   09/23/2001   6    2    5            1       3
                               2969   09/26/2001   0    9    2            1       2
                               2972   09/29/2001   2    7    5            1       2
                               2975   10/02/2001   3    2    2            1       2
                               2978   10/05/2001   6    5    2            1       2
                               2984   10/11/2001   3    1    2            1       5
                               2985   10/12/2001   0    2    3            1       0
                               2994   10/21/2001   6    3    2            1       8
                               2997   10/24/2001   2    4    2            1       2
                               2998   10/25/2001   6    2    9            1       0
                               3003   10/30/2001   9    3    2            1       4
                               3024   11/20/2001   9    2    3            1      20
                               3026   11/22/2001   7    1    2            1       1
                               3034   11/30/2001   9    3    2            1       7
                               3038   12/04/2001   2    2    8            1       3
                               3039   12/05/2001   4    2    4            1       0
                               3041   12/07/2001   2    5    7            1       1
                               3050   12/16/2001   0    7    2            1       8
                               3054   12/20/2001   2    7    2            1       3
                               3056   12/22/2001   2    1    8            1       1
                               3060   12/26/2001   7    7    2            1       3
                               3062   12/28/2001   2    4    0            1       1
                               3063   12/29/2001   5    2    7            1       0
                               3064   12/30/2001   2    0    1            1       0
                               3066   01/01/2002   8    1    2            1       1
                               3068   01/03/2002   0    0    2            1       1
                               3071   01/06/2002   8    0    2            1       2
                               3076   01/11/2002   2    0    6            1       4
                               3078   01/13/2002   1    7    2            1       1
                               3083   01/18/2002   2    0    8            1       4
                               3085   01/20/2002   3    2    9            1       1
                               3087   01/22/2002   0    2    8            1       1
                               3090   01/25/2002   6    2    0            1       2
                               3093   01/28/2002   2    0    9            1       2
                               3094   01/29/2002   7    2    0            1       0
                               3095   01/30/2002   6    2    4            1       0
                               3096   01/31/2002   2    9    3            1       0
                               3099   02/03/2002   2    2    7            1       2
                               3108   02/12/2002   8    6    2            1       8
                               3119   02/23/2002   0    7    2            1      10
                               3120   02/24/2002   9    4    2            1       0
                               3121   02/25/2002   1    2    0            1       0
                               3122   02/26/2002   2    9    3            1       0
                               3123   02/27/2002   5    2    7            1       0
                               3130   03/06/2002   8    9    2            1       6
                               3137   03/13/2002   5    4    2            1       6
                               3140   03/16/2002   7    2    9            1       2
                               3145   03/21/2002   2    2    9            1       4
                               3146   03/22/2002   4    2    0            1       0
                               3147   03/23/2002   7    2    2            1       0
                               3148   03/24/2002   7    2    2            1       0
                               3152   03/28/2002   3    0    2            1       3
                               3154   03/30/2002   0    8    2            1       1
                               3160   04/05/2002   8    2    4            1       5
                               3161   04/06/2002   2    9    5            1       0
                               3162   04/07/2002   5    2    9            1       0
                               3164   04/09/2002   7    6    2            1       1
                               3169   04/14/2002   7    3    2            1       4
                               3174   04/19/2002   0    2    5            1       4
                               3176   04/21/2002   9    2    1            1       1
                               3180   04/25/2002   2    6    8            1       3
                               3182   04/27/2002   1    2    4            1       1
                               3183   04/28/2002   2    3    6            1       0
                               3185   04/30/2002   5    2    2            1       1
                               3187   05/02/2002   2    4    6            1       1
                               3196   05/11/2002   2    3    3            1       8
                               3197   05/12/2002   2    3    3            1       0
                               3200   05/15/2002   0    2    0            1       2
                               3204   05/19/2002   7    2    6            1       3
                               3207   05/22/2002   4    9    2            1       2
                               3215   05/30/2002   2    9    9            1       7
                               3219   06/03/2002   5    2    9            1       3
                               3224   06/08/2002   5    2    1            1       4
                               3231   06/15/2002   8    1    2            1       6
                               3244   06/28/2002   5    2    4            1      12
                               3245   06/29/2002   2    1    5            1       0
                               3249   07/03/2002   1    1    2            1       3
                               3252   07/06/2002   2    5    2            1       2
                               3253   07/07/2002   1    1    2            1       0
                               3255   07/09/2002   3    8    2            1       1
                               3256   07/10/2002   8    2    6            1       0
                               3258   07/12/2002   9    5    2            1       1
                               3259   07/13/2002   6    2    7            1       0
                               3260   07/14/2002   3    8    2            1       0
                               3263   07/17/2002   6    4    2            1       2
                               3264   07/18/2002   1    9    2            1       0
                               3266   07/20/2002   6    2    8            1       1
                               3272   07/26/2002   2    3    5            1       5
                               3275   07/29/2002   5    2    6            1       2
                               3276   07/30/2002   9    2    6            1       0
                               3278   08/01/2002   0    2    6            1       1
                               3283   08/06/2002   4    4    2            1       4
                               3296   08/19/2002   3    2    7            1      12
                               3297   08/20/2002   2    9    4            1       0
                               3302   08/25/2002   9    0    2            1       4
                               3304   08/27/2002   6    4    2            1       1
                               3308   08/31/2002   2    7    8            1       3
                               3318   09/10/2002   4    2    8            1       9
                               3322   09/14/2002   2    0    5            1       3
                               3323   09/15/2002   8    2    5            1       0
                               3326   09/18/2002   3    7    2            1       2
                               3327   09/19/2002   9    2    0            1       0
                               3339   10/01/2002   3    0    2            1      11
                               3341   10/03/2002   2    4    0            1       1
                               3343   10/05/2002   9    2    9            1       1
                               3349   10/11/2002   2    6    5            1       5
                               3350   10/12/2002   2    4    6            1       0
                               3353   10/15/2002   2    3    4            1       2
                               3354   10/16/2002   2    1    0            1       0
                               3359   10/21/2002   2    1    9            1       4
                               3362   10/24/2002   2    0    8            1       2
                               3371   11/02/2002   7    2    1            1       8
                               3373   11/04/2002   3    8    2            1       1
                               3374   11/05/2002   2    8    0            1       0
                               3380   11/11/2002   5    2    9            1       5
                               3381   11/12/2002   2    5    2            1       0
                               3383   11/14/2002   7    2    7            1       1
                               3384   11/15/2002   2    2    3            1       0
                               3385   11/16/2002   2    6    8            1       0
                               3388   11/19/2002   2    4    2            1       2
                               3393   11/24/2002   2    7    4            1       4
                               3398   11/29/2002   2    5    5            1       4
                               3401   12/02/2002   2    3    0            1       2
                               3407   12/08/2002   6    1    2            1       5
                               3411   12/12/2002   2    5    7            1       3
                               3412   12/13/2002   2    0    8            1       0
                               3413   12/14/2002   2    3    8            1       0
                               3415   12/16/2002   2    4    9            1       1
                               3427   12/28/2002   2    5    0            1      11
                               3429   12/30/2002   2    7    2            1       1
                               3432   01/02/2003   4    6    2            1       2
                               3437   01/07/2003   4    0    2            1       4
                               3453   01/23/2003   2    9    8            1      15
                               3455   01/25/2003   6    2    2            1       1
                               3459   01/29/2003   2    7    5            1       3
                               3460   01/30/2003   2    5    1            1       0
                               3463   02/02/2003   1    2    0            1       2
                               3464   02/03/2003   2    5    1            1       0
                               3466   02/05/2003   7    4    2            1       1
                               3469   02/08/2003   2    7    2            1       2
                               3471   02/10/2003   1    2    2            1       1
                               3476   02/15/2003   2    0    3            1       4
                               3478   02/17/2003   3    5    2            1       1
                               3479   02/18/2003   6    8    2            1       0
                               3482   02/21/2003   7    2    4            1       2
                               3485   02/24/2003   2    9    2            1       2
                               3486   02/25/2003   2    5    9            1       0
                               3497   03/08/2003   2    2    1            1      10
                               3498   03/09/2003   2    4    2            1       0
                               3500   03/11/2003   2    2    0            1       1
                               3507   03/18/2003   2    4    7            1       6
                               3509   03/20/2003   3    7    2            1       1
                               3515   03/26/2003   6    2    4            1       5
                               3516   03/27/2003   3    2    3            1       0
                               3517   03/28/2003   5    5    2            1       0
                               3520   03/31/2003   0    2    3            1       2
                               3522   04/02/2003   2    1    6            1       1
                               3524   04/04/2003   2    8    9            1       1
                               3529   04/09/2003   2    1    6            1       4
                               3531   04/11/2003   8    2    0            1       1
                               3533   04/13/2003   2    9    1            1       1
                               3536   04/16/2003   5    7    2            1       2
                               3538   04/18/2003   4    2    1            1       1
                               3543   04/23/2003   2    3    4            1       4
                               3546   04/26/2003   0    2    3            1       2
                               3547   04/27/2003   1    9    2            1       0
                               3553   05/03/2003   6    2    2            1       5
                               3565   05/15/2003   5    2    3            1      11
                               3567   05/17/2003   3    2    5            1       1
                               3571   05/21/2003   3    8    2            1       3
                               3573   05/23/2003   2    1    1            1       1
                               3576   05/26/2003   8    2    7            1       2
                               3579   05/29/2003   1    3    2            1       2
                               3585   06/04/2003   2    8    1            1       5
                               3586   06/05/2003   4    7    2            1       0
                               3588   06/07/2003   6    2    3            1       1
                               3590   06/09/2003   7    2    0            1       1
                               3592   06/11/2003   5    2    2            1       1
                               3593   06/12/2003   6    5    2            1       0
                               3596   06/15/2003   2    9    1            1       2
                               3598   06/17/2003   9    1    2            1       1
                               3600   06/19/2003   2    3    1            1       1
                               3605   06/24/2003   1    2    6            1       4
                               3606   06/25/2003   3    2    2            1       0
                               3617   07/06/2003   4    2    1            1      10
                               3618   07/07/2003   2    4    4            1       0
                               3620   07/09/2003   6    2    9            1       1
                               3633   07/22/2003   9    2    7            1      12
                               3637   07/26/2003   4    2    0            1       3
                               3639   07/28/2003   7    6    2            1       1
                               3648   08/06/2003   4    8    2            1       8
                               3650   08/08/2003   2    3    4            1       1
                               3655   08/13/2003   2    7    6            1       4
                               3661   08/19/2003   7    8    2            1       5
                               3666   08/24/2003   8    2    0            1       4
                               3670   08/28/2003   2    3    0            1       3
                               3671   08/29/2003   9    5    2            1       0
                               3672   08/30/2003   8    2    0            1       0
                               3674   09/01/2003   9    2    4            1       1
                               3682   09/09/2003   2    7    6            1       7
                               3686   09/13/2003   2    7    9            1       3
                               3693   09/20/2003   3    2    6            1       6
                               3694   09/21/2003   5    8    2            1       0
                               3696   09/23/2003   4    0    2            1       1
                               3698   09/25/2003   2    5    2            1       1
                               3700   09/27/2003   6    2    9            1       1
                               3705   10/02/2003   4    1    2            1       4
                               3706   10/03/2003   8    2    4            1       0
                               3707   10/04/2003   1    9    2            1       0
                               3710   10/07/2003   2    4    8            1       2
                               3717   10/14/2003   2    0    8            1       6
                               3718   10/15/2003   3    2    6            1       0
                               3726   10/23/2003   2    3    5            1       7
                               3727   10/24/2003   2    0    3            1       0
                               3728   10/25/2003   5    2    8            1       0
                               3731   10/28/2003   7    2    5            1       2
                               3750   11/16/2003   2    3    9            1      18
                               3752   11/18/2003   2    4    2            1       1
                               3755   11/21/2003   2    9    1            1       2
                               3756   11/22/2003   6    2    5            1       0
                               3758   11/24/2003   1    2    0            1       1
                               3760   11/26/2003   0    2    2            1       1
                               3767   12/03/2003   1    2    8            1       6
                               3773   12/09/2003   8    4    2            1       5
                               3774   12/10/2003   2    3    2            1       0
                               3777   12/13/2003   2    7    6            1       2
                               3778   12/14/2003   3    5    2            1       0
                               3788   12/24/2003   3    2    8            1       9
                               3793   12/29/2003   9    0    2            1       4
                               3794   12/30/2003   2    0    4            1       0
                               3795   12/31/2003   9    9    2            1       0
                               3798   01/03/2004   2    0    2            1       2
                               3800   01/05/2004   2    0    1            1       1
                               3803   01/08/2004   2    2    1            1       2
                               3805   01/10/2004   2    6    4            1       1
                               3811   01/16/2004   7    1    2            1       5
                               3812   01/17/2004   2    0    6            1       0
                               3815   01/20/2004   1    1    2            1       2
                               3816   01/21/2004   2    1    2            1       0
                               3817   01/22/2004   8    2    2            1       0
                               3818   01/23/2004   5    2    6            1       0
                               3822   01/27/2004   5    3    2            1       3
                               3826   01/31/2004   8    2    9            1       3
                               3827   02/01/2004   4    8    2            1       0
                               3833   02/07/2004   5    2    5            1       5
                               3839   02/13/2004   1    2    0            1       5
                               3840   02/14/2004   7    4    2            1       0
                               3851   02/25/2004   6    2    1            1      10
                               3855   02/29/2004   6    2    0            1       3
                               3856   03/01/2004   2    6    8            1       0
                               3857   03/02/2004   2    8    2            1       0
                               3863   03/08/2004   8    2    2            1       5
                               3866   03/11/2004   2    8    7            1       2
                               3871   03/16/2004   1    7    2            1       4
                               3873   03/18/2004   6    2    9            1       1
                               3875   03/20/2004   2    8    3            1       1
                               3885   03/30/2004   1    2    0            1       9
                               3887   04/01/2004   2    0    5            1       1
                               3905   04/19/2004   2    4    8            1      17
                               3916   04/30/2004   0    1    2            1      10
                               3918   05/02/2004   7    4    2            1       1
                               3921   05/05/2004   2    3    3            1       2
                               3925   05/09/2004   1    3    2            1       3
                               3931   05/15/2004   4    2    7            1       5
                               3936   05/20/2004   2    1    8            1       4
                               3938   05/22/2004   2    6    9            1       1
                               3941   05/25/2004   1    7    2            1       2
                               3947   05/31/2004   5    6    2            1       5
                               3949   06/02/2004   7    2    7            1       1
                               3950   06/03/2004   4    2    9            1       0
                               3954   06/07/2004   1    4    2            1       3
                               3957   06/10/2004   2    3    6            1       2
                               3964   06/17/2004   0    7    2            1       6
                               3965   06/18/2004   1    2    8            1       0
                               3966   06/19/2004   5    2    6            1       0
                               3974   06/27/2004   2    5    3            1       7
                               3981   07/04/2004   4    2    3            1       6
                               3982   07/05/2004   7    2    0            1       0
                               3987   07/10/2004   2    2    5            1       4
                               3988   07/11/2004   0    2    9            1       0
                               3989   07/12/2004   2    4    4            1       0
                               4001   07/24/2004   7    8    2            1      11
                               4005   07/28/2004   3    6    2            1       3
                               4008   07/31/2004   4    5    2            1       2
                               4013   08/05/2004   8    2    8            1       4
                               4017   08/09/2004   4    2    8            1       3
                               4019   08/11/2004   5    2    6            1       1
                               4021   08/13/2004   3    2    0            1       1
                               4026   08/18/2004   2    5    7            1       4
                               4027   08/19/2004   3    2    3            1       0
                               4031   08/23/2004   2    0    5            1       3
                               4035   08/27/2004   2    5    0            1       3
                               4037   08/29/2004   2    0    2            1       1
                               4038   08/30/2004   2    4    2            1       0
                               4043   09/04/2004   2    5    7            1       4
                               4048   09/09/2004   4    2    2            1       4
                               4053   09/14/2004   0    2    4            1       4
                               4059   09/20/2004   7    2    8            1       5
                               4065   09/26/2004   5    2    7            1       5
                               4066   09/27/2004   5    7    2            1       0
                               4071   10/02/2004   9    2    6            1       4
                               4075   10/06/2004   3    2    4            1       3
                               4079   10/10/2004   2    1    2            1       3
                               4081   10/12/2004   2    2    5            1       1
                               4084   10/15/2004   0    5    2            1       2
                               4089   10/20/2004   2    0    9            1       4
                               4094   10/25/2004   0    5    2            1       4
                               4099   10/30/2004   2    9    8            1       4
                               4101   11/01/2004   1    3    2            1       1
                               4102   11/02/2004   2    5    0            1       0
                               4104   11/04/2004   9    2    6            1       1
                               4110   11/10/2004   2    9    6            1       5
                               4112   11/12/2004   9    7    2            1       1
                               4115   11/15/2004   2    0    3            1       2
                               4116   11/16/2004   2    0    2            1       0
                               4119   11/19/2004   0    7    2            1       2
                               4121   11/21/2004   2    9    8            1       1
                               4124   11/24/2004   1    2    9            1       2
                               4137   12/07/2004   9    2    0            1      12
                               4139   12/09/2004   9    0    2            1       1
                               4141   12/11/2004   6    2    9            1       1
                               4142   12/12/2004   8    2    5            1       0
                               4148   12/18/2004   8    2    5            1       5
                               4158   12/28/2004   2    2    1            1       9
                               4159   12/29/2004   9    2    6            1       0
                               4160   12/30/2004   0    2    0            1       0
                               4161   12/31/2004   2    6    7            1       0
                               4167   01/06/2005   8    2    8            1       5
                               4180   01/19/2005   8    3    2            1      12
                               4182   01/21/2005   9    2    8            1       1
                               4187   01/26/2005   1    8    2            1       4
                               4189   01/28/2005   7    2    2            1       1
                               4193   02/01/2005   2    2    3            1       3
                               4196   02/04/2005   4    4    2            1       2
                               4199   02/07/2005   2    4    2            1       2
                               4204   02/12/2005   2    8    0            1       4
                               4206   02/14/2005   1    2    1            1       1
                               4208   02/16/2005   5    3    2            1       1
                               4212   02/20/2005   3    3    2            1       3
                               4213   02/21/2005   2    5    8            1       0
                               4216   02/24/2005   5    8    2            1       2
                               4221   03/01/2005   3    2    4            1       4
                               4224   03/04/2005   7    2    1            1       2
                               4227   03/07/2005   2    5    8            1       2
                               4233   03/13/2005   6    2    1            1       5
                               4237   03/17/2005   6    2    5            1       3
                               4240   03/20/2005   2    9    0            1       2
                               4256   04/05/2005   2    2    9            1      15
                               4257   04/06/2005   5    9    2            1       0
                               4258   04/07/2005   2    2    2            1       0
                               4265   04/14/2005   4    0    2            1       6
                               4269   04/18/2005   7    2    1            1       3
                               4273   04/22/2005   6    2    8            1       3
                               4276   04/25/2005   2    4    7            1       2
                               4277   04/26/2005   5    7    2            1       0
                               4278   04/27/2005   8    9    2            1       0
                               4279   04/28/2005   2    9    4            1       0
                               4281   04/30/2005   2    2    3            1       1
                               4287   05/06/2005   6    3    2            1       5
                               4291   05/10/2005   2    3    0            1       3
                               4295   05/14/2005   8    2    5            1       3
                               4300   05/19/2005   3    2    9            1       4
                               4304   05/23/2005   9    7    2            1       3
                               4308   05/27/2005   2    2    7            1       3
                               4318   06/06/2005   6    2    2            1       9
                               4333   06/21/2005   7    2    8            1      14
                               4336   06/24/2005   6    8    2            1       2
                               4341   06/29/2005   5    2    5            1       4
                               4342   06/30/2005   4    9    2            1       0
                               4346   07/04/2005   2    0    7            1       3
                               4350   07/08/2005   3    1    2            1       3
                               4353   07/11/2005   2    9    0            1       2
                               4357   07/15/2005   1    4    2            1       3
                               4360   07/18/2005   7    6    2            1       2
                               4362   07/20/2005   2    7    1            1       1
                               4363   07/21/2005   2    9    9            1       0
                               4366   07/24/2005   2    2    3            1       2
                               4367   07/25/2005   8    2    9            1       0
                               4369   07/27/2005   3    2    2            1       1
                               4376   08/03/2005   2    7    1            1       6
                               4381   08/08/2005   9    4    2            1       4
                               4382   08/09/2005   0    2    7            1       0
                               4383   08/10/2005   1    0    2            1       0
                               4387   08/14/2005   6    2    1            1       3
                               4388   08/15/2005   3    2    5            1       0
                               4390   08/17/2005   4    2    7            1       1
                               4398   08/25/2005   2    3    4            1       7
                               4401   08/28/2005   0    8    2            1       2
                               4404   08/31/2005   8    1    2            1       2
                               4405   09/01/2005   4    2    1            1       0
                               4406   09/02/2005   2    1    8            1       0
                               4409   09/05/2005   2    6    1            1       2
                               4414   09/10/2005   0    6    2            1       4
                               4415   09/11/2005   2    7    1            1       0
                               4424   09/20/2005   3    4    2            1       8
                               4428   09/24/2005   2    5    1            1       3
                               4430   09/26/2005   1    2    2            1       1
                               4434   09/30/2005   2    1    1            1       3
                               4436   10/02/2005   2    7    9            1       1
                               4439   10/05/2005   5    2    1            1       2
                               4443   10/09/2005   3    0    2            1       3
                               4444   10/10/2005   2    3    8            1       0
                               4447   10/13/2005   5    2    2            1       2
                               4449   10/15/2005   7    2    1            1       1
                               4453   10/19/2005   6    2    5            1       3
                               4457   10/23/2005   3    0    2            1       3
                               4458   10/24/2005   4    2    7            1       0
                               4460   10/26/2005   2    9    1            1       1
                               4461   10/27/2005   8    2    3            1       0
                               4466   11/01/2005   1    2    6            1       4
                               4467   11/02/2005   5    4    2            1       0
                               4470   11/05/2005   3    2    5            1       2
                               4471   11/06/2005   9    1    2            1       0
                               4472   11/07/2005   4    2    6            1       0
                               4486   11/21/2005   7    2    3            1      13
                               4493   11/28/2005   2    7    2            1       6
                               4496   12/01/2005   1    7    2            1       2
                               4497   12/02/2005   0    0    2            1       0
                               4498   12/03/2005   2    7    1            1       0
                               4499   12/04/2005   8    7    2            1       0
                               4502   12/07/2005   2    5    1            1       2
                               4503   12/08/2005   3    2    1            1       0
                               4509   12/14/2005   5    9    2            1       5
                               4521   12/26/2005   7    9    2            1      11
                               4527   01/01/2006   1    3    2            1       5
                               4528   01/02/2006   2    0    5            1       0
                               4534   01/08/2006   7    9    2            1       5
                               4536   01/10/2006   0    2    3            1       1
                               4538   01/12/2006   2    0    1            1       1
                               4540   01/14/2006   2    8    3            1       1
                               4541   01/15/2006   7    7    2            1       0
                               4542   01/16/2006   6    2    0            1       0
                               4543   01/17/2006   5    2    7            1       0
                               4544   01/18/2006   5    2    7            1       0
                               4545   01/19/2006   3    2    5            1       0
                               4546   01/20/2006   3    7    2            1       0
                               4551   01/25/2006   1    2    2            1       4
                               4554   01/28/2006   8    4    2            1       2
                               4555   01/29/2006   2    2    9            1       0
                               4561   02/04/2006   9    9    2            1       5
                               4565   02/08/2006   1    0    2            1       3
                               4566   02/09/2006   2    6    9            1       0
                               4567   02/10/2006   6    2    0            1       0
                               4570   02/13/2006   5    6    2            1       2
                               4576   02/19/2006   2    2    5            1       5
                               4580   02/23/2006   2    9    8            1       3
                               4581   02/24/2006   0    4    2            1       0
                               4587   03/02/2006   6    8    2            1       5
                               4595   03/10/2006   2    9    5            1       7
                               4598   03/13/2006   2    8    6            1       2
                               4600   03/15/2006   6    2    5            1       1
                               4604   03/19/2006   4    2    4            1       3
                               4607   03/22/2006   4    3    2            1       2
                               4608   03/23/2006   5    8    2            1       0
                               4616   03/31/2006   2    7    3            1       7
                               4623   04/07/2006   4    5    2            1       6
                               4626   04/10/2006   7    2    8            1       2
                               4628   04/12/2006   2    4    8            1       1
                               4630   04/14/2006   8    2    8            1       1
                               4633   04/17/2006   6    6    2            1       2
                               4638   04/22/2006   8    2    5            1       4
                               4640   04/24/2006   2    3    3            1       1
                               4641   04/25/2006   7    2    5            1       0
                               4645   04/29/2006   5    2    1            1       3
                               4652   05/06/2006   5    2    9            1       6
                               4653   05/07/2006   2    8    6            1       0
                               4658   05/12/2006   2    2    5            1       4
                               4661   05/15/2006   7    9    2            1       2
                               4667   05/21/2006   2    2    4            1       5
                               4669   05/23/2006   9    2    6            1       1
                               4679   06/02/2006   2    8    3            1       9
                               4680   06/03/2006   8    2    4            1       0
                               4683   06/06/2006   7    2    5            1       2
                               4690   06/13/2006   5    2    5            1       6
                               4693   06/16/2006   2    0    6            1       2
                               4705   06/28/2006   0    2    6            1      11
                               4707   06/30/2006   2    3    6            1       1
                               4709   07/02/2006   2    3    7            1       1
                               4713   07/06/2006   9    2    9            1       3
                               4714   07/07/2006   1    2    0            1       0
                               4719   07/12/2006   8    3    2            1       4
                               4725   07/18/2006   2    7    7            1       5
                               4726   07/19/2006   1    7    2            1       0
                               4727   07/20/2006   2    0    9            1       0
                               4730   07/23/2006   9    2    4            1       2
                               4731   07/24/2006   7    2    0            1       0
                               4732   07/25/2006   5    2    9            1       0
                               4734   07/27/2006   4    2    6            1       1
                               4735   07/28/2006   6    6    2            1       0
                               4740   08/02/2006   2    3    0            1       4
                               4741   08/03/2006   2    1    9            1       0
                               4742   08/04/2006   9    2    5            1       0
                               4744   08/06/2006   0    0    2            1       1
                               4746   08/08/2006   5    2    5            1       1
                               4753   08/15/2006   2    5    4            1       6
                               4754   08/16/2006   0    2    9            1       0
                               4756   08/18/2006   0    2    3            1       1
                               4757   08/19/2006   2    7    7            1       0
                               4758   08/20/2006   8    6    2            1       0
                               4765   08/27/2006   2    7    2            1       6
                               4767   08/29/2006   7    2    0            1       1
                               4771   09/02/2006   2    6    1            1       3
                               4772   09/03/2006   9    6    2            1       0
                               4774   09/05/2006   7    7    2            1       1
                               4775   09/06/2006   2    1    6            1       0
                               4780   09/11/2006   5    2    4            1       4
                               4781   09/12/2006   3    1    2            1       0
                               4793   09/24/2006   3    5    2            1      11
                               4795   09/26/2006   0    2    7            1       1
                               4797   09/28/2006   7    2    5            1       1
                               4798   09/29/2006   3    4    2            1       0
                               4802   10/03/2006   3    2    7            1       3
                               4806   10/07/2006   2    2    6            1       3
                               4808   10/09/2006   5    9    2            1       1
                               4813   10/14/2006   1    2    3            1       4
                               4815   10/16/2006   0    2    5            1       1
                               4816   10/17/2006   2    8    6            1       0
                               4834   11/04/2006   2    2    5            1      17
                               4839   11/09/2006   1    4    2            1       4
                               4841   11/11/2006   7    0    2            1       1
                               4848   11/18/2006   2    2    8            1       6
                               4853   11/23/2006   2    9    8            1       4
                               4855   11/25/2006   3    5    2            1       1
                               4857   11/27/2006   2    2    7            1       1
                               4860   11/30/2006   8    2    5            1       2
                               4864   12/04/2006   2    0    4            1       3
                               4865   12/05/2006   0    2    8            1       0
                               4870   12/10/2006   5    6    2            1       4
                               4871   12/11/2006   2    1    5            1       0
                               4873   12/13/2006   2    9    5            1       1
                               4874   12/14/2006   9    3    2            1       0
                               4876   12/16/2006   9    2    5            1       1
                               4879   12/19/2006   4    3    2            1       2
                               4886   12/26/2006   2    7    5            1       6
                               4889   12/29/2006   6    3    2            1       2
                               4890   12/30/2006   4    9    2            1       0
                               4892   01/01/2007   1    5    2            1       1
                               4897   01/06/2007   2    3    3            1       4
                               4899   01/08/2007   6    9    2            1       1
                               4901   01/10/2007   2    3    8            1       1
                               4902   01/11/2007   2    2    7            1       0
                               4903   01/12/2007   6    2    9            1       0
                               4905   01/14/2007   0    3    2            1       1
                               4914   01/23/2007   2    9    9            1       8
                               4921   01/30/2007   2    0    3            1       6
                               4927   02/05/2007   9    2    1            1       5
                               4928   02/06/2007   8    2    4            1       0
                               4930   02/08/2007   9    2    3            1       1
                               4933   02/11/2007   8    0    2            1       2
                               4937   02/15/2007   4    1    2            1       3
                               4941   02/19/2007   6    5    2            1       3
                               4943   02/21/2007   6    6    2            1       1
                               4947   02/25/2007   2    7    9            1       3
                               4950   02/28/2007   6    3    2            1       2
                               4951   03/01/2007   3    2    3            1       0
                               4952   03/02/2007   8    2    1            1       0
                               4957   03/07/2007   2    9    6            1       4
                               4958   03/08/2007   9    5    2            1       0
                               4961   03/11/2007   9    2    9            1       2
                               4970   03/20/2007   5    0    2            1       8
                               4975   03/25/2007   4    2    7            1       4
                               4976   03/26/2007   3    7    2            1       0
                               4993   04/12/2007   6    2    3            1      16
                               5000   04/19/2007   2    5    2            1       6
                               5005   04/24/2007   3    0    2            1       4
                               5015   05/04/2007   5    5    2            1       9
                               5016   05/05/2007   2    5    6            1       0
                               5022   05/11/2007   2    0    6            1       5
                               5023   05/12/2007   2    3    4            1       0
                               5032   05/21/2007   2    2    2            1       8
                               5045   06/03/2007   7    7    2            1      12
                               5046   06/04/2007   6    2    5            1       0
                               5047   06/05/2007   2    5    0            1       0
                               5048   06/06/2007   1    2    0            1       0
                               5053   06/11/2007   0    6    2            1       4
                               5054   06/12/2007   1    2    6            1       0
                               5055   06/13/2007   6    5    2            1       0
                               5063   06/21/2007   9    4    2            1       7
                               5065   06/23/2007   1    7    2            1       1
                               5066   06/24/2007   4    1    2            1       0
                               5070   06/28/2007   2    6    1            1       3
                               5078   07/06/2007   2    2    1            1       7
                               5079   07/07/2007   8    5    2            1       0
                               5080   07/08/2007   8    4    2            1       0
                               5081   07/09/2007   2    5    6            1       0
                               5086   07/14/2007   7    0    2            1       4
                               5092   07/20/2007   6    2    2            1       5
                               5094   07/22/2007   0    0    2            1       1
                               5095   07/23/2007   6    9    2            1       0
                               5100   07/28/2007   7    7    2            1       4
                               5102   07/30/2007   6    2    4            1       1
                               5103   07/31/2007   8    7    2            1       0
                               5108   08/05/2007   3    7    2            1       4
                               5113   08/10/2007   9    2    8            1       4
                               5114   08/11/2007   7    2    7            1       0
                               5121   08/18/2007   8    2    7            1       6
                               5123   08/20/2007   8    2    7            1       1
                               5124   08/21/2007   0    2    0            1       0
                               5126   08/23/2007   4    5    2            1       1
                               5127   08/24/2007   2    3    5            1       0
                               5128   08/25/2007   9    2    4            1       0
                               5130   08/27/2007   2    2    8            1       1
                               5131   08/28/2007   2    1    7            1       0
                               5136   09/02/2007   6    2    8            1       4
                               5137   09/03/2007   2    4    7            1       0
                               5142   09/08/2007   1    2    4            1       4
                               5145   09/11/2007   2    2    4            1       2
                               5146   09/12/2007   4    3    2            1       0
                               5147   09/13/2007   8    2    8            1       0
                               5153   09/19/2007   3    0    2            1       5
                               5155   09/21/2007   2    4    6            1       1
                               5158   09/24/2007   4    2    5            1       2
                               5161   09/27/2007   8    2    1            1       2
                               5162   09/28/2007   8    9    2            1       0
                               5163   09/29/2007   4    6    2            1       0
                               5165   10/01/2007   6    2    7            1       1
                               5167   10/03/2007   2    2    1            1       1
                               5174   10/10/2007   1    2    3            1       6
                               5177   10/13/2007   2    4    1            1       2
                               5183   10/19/2007   4    3    2            1       5
                               5189   10/25/2007   7    5    2            1       5
                               5192   10/28/2007   2    6    1            1       2
                               5196   11/01/2007   7    2    7            1       3
                               5203   11/08/2007   9    8    2            1       6
                               5204   11/09/2007   8    6    2            1       0
                               5207   11/12/2007   2    6    7            1       2
                               5214   11/19/2007   4    2    1            1       6
                               5218   11/23/2007   2    5    4            1       3
                               5222   11/27/2007   2    3    1            1       3
                               5231   12/06/2007   3    6    2            1       8
                               5232   12/07/2007   2    8    6            1       0
                               5236   12/11/2007   0    2    4            1       3
                               5240   12/15/2007   8    6    2            1       3
                               5244   12/19/2007   2    9    8            1       3
                               5246   12/21/2007   6    2    2            1       1
                               5249   12/24/2007   2    5    0            1       2
                               5251   12/26/2007   8    2    2            1       1
                               5252   12/27/2007   1    1    2            1       0
                               5259   01/03/2008   0    2    1            1       6
                               5265   01/09/2008   2    6    3            1       5
                               5269   01/13/2008   7    1    2            1       3
                               5270   01/14/2008   5    5    2            1       0
                               5271   01/15/2008   3    0    2            1       0
                               5272   01/16/2008   2    1    1            1       0
                               5277   01/21/2008   1    2    5            1       4
                               5278   01/22/2008   2    8    4            1       0
                               5282   01/26/2008   8    3    2            1       3
                               5292   02/05/2008   5    9    2            1       9
                               5295   02/08/2008   4    2    7            1       2
                               5301   02/14/2008   8    0    2            1       5
                               5303   02/16/2008   4    2    1            1       1
                               5309   02/22/2008   0    2    7            1       5
                               5316   02/29/2008   2    7    8            1       6
                               5317   03/01/2008   9    0    2            1       0
                               5318   03/02/2008   7    2    3            1       0
                               5319   03/03/2008   2    1    3            1       0
                               5326   03/10/2008   7    2    5            1       6
                               5327   03/11/2008   2    4    4            1       0
                               5330   03/14/2008   7    3    2            1       2
                               5334   03/18/2008   7    4    2            1       3
                               5335   03/19/2008   6    2    8            1       0
                               5341   03/25/2008   8    3    2            1       5
                               5342   03/26/2008   5    2    4            1       0
                               5343   03/27/2008   2    9    6            1       0
                               5346   03/30/2008   2    4    1            1       2
                               5348   04/01/2008   6    1    2            1       1
                               5350   04/03/2008   9    7    2            1       1
                               5357   04/10/2008   2    8    5            1       6
                               5362   04/15/2008   3    2    3            1       4
                               5363   04/16/2008   6    2    5            1       0
                               5371   04/24/2008   3    2    8            1       7
                               5383   05/06/2008   2    8    2            1      11
                               5385   05/08/2008   7    9    2            1       1
                               5390   05/13/2008   2    4    7            1       4
                               5392   05/15/2008   4    5    2            1       1
                               5402   05/25/2008   3    2    5            1       9
                               5404   05/27/2008   6    2    4            1       1
                               5407   05/30/2008   1    2    8            1       2
                               5410   06/02/2008   2    4    9            1       2
                               5411   06/03/2008   3    2    6            1       0
                               5412   06/04/2008   7    2    6            1       0
                               5414   06/06/2008   0    2    0            1       1
                               5415   06/07/2008   0    1    2            1       0
                               5417   06/09/2008   2    0    4            1       1
                               5419   06/11/2008   1    2    3            1       1
                               5420   06/12/2008   0    2    8            1       0
                               5423   06/15/2008   2    8    6            1       2
                               5424   06/16/2008   2    1    0            1       0
                               5427   06/19/2008   5    8    2            1       2
                               5431   06/23/2008   4    1    2            1       3
                               5437   06/29/2008   2    4    8            1       5
                               5447   07/09/2008   0    9    2            1       9
                               5453   07/15/2008   2    2    3            1       5
                               5454   07/16/2008   2    2    5            1       0
                               5456   07/18/2008   1    5    2            1       1
                               5458   07/20/2008   7    2    2            1       1
                               5461   07/23/2008   6    2    8            1       2
                               5464   07/26/2008   2    2    1            1       2
                               5471   08/02/2008   2    3    4            1       6
                               5473   08/04/2008   1    2    0            1       1
                               5479   08/10/2008   2    4    2            1       5
                               5481   08/12/2008   9    2    4            1       1
                               5482   08/13/2008   3    2    1            1       0
                               5485   08/16/2008   6    2    2            1       2
                               5486   08/18/2008   7    1    2            1       0
                               5491   08/22/2008   7    8    2            1       4
                               5495   08/26/2008   5    2    1            1       3
                               5496   08/27/2008   2    6    4            1       0
                               5501   09/01/2008   2    6    8            1       4
                               5514   09/14/2008   2    3    8            1      12
                               5520   09/19/2008   2    0    8            1       5
                               5522   09/22/2008   2    5    2            1       1
                               5550   10/20/2008   8    2    7            1      27
                               5554   10/24/2008   8    4    2            1       3
                               5555   10/25/2008   9    2    9            1       0
                               5558   10/28/2008   5    2    5            1       2
                               5563   11/02/2008   6    2    8            1       4
                               5565   11/04/2008   6    0    2            1       1
                               5567   11/06/2008   0    2    7            1       1
                               5570   11/09/2008   0    2    6            1       2
                               5588   11/27/2008   0    2    5            1      17
                               5591   11/30/2008   2    4    8            1       2
                               5592   12/01/2008   2    1    6            1       0
                               5595   12/04/2008   2    9    7            1       2
                               5602   12/11/2008   8    8    2            1       6
                               5609   12/18/2008   1    2    7            1       6
                               5611   12/20/2008   2    9    9            1       1
                               5614   12/23/2008   0    2    0            1       2
                               5617   12/26/2008   7    3    2            1       2
                               5619   12/28/2008   7    3    2            1       1
                               5623   01/01/2009   5    2    6            1       3
                               5624   01/02/2009   7    2    6            1       0
                               5627   01/05/2009   2    7    0            1       2
                               5628   01/06/2009   9    7    2            1       0
                               5632   01/10/2009   2    5    6            1       3

WHATT

JAP69's avatar - alas
                              South Carolina
                              United States
                              Member #6
                              November 4, 2001
                              8790 Posts
                              Posted: January 27, 2009, 8:26 pm - IP Logged

2 ball Ga eve

average hit frequency  3.67

WHATT