Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 3:19 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Is there a way to get an average ...on a single digit skip

Topic closed. 17 replies. Last post 8 years ago by WIN D.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
Stone Mountain*Georgia
United States
Member #828
November 2, 2002
10491 Posts
Posted: January 28, 2009, 7:51 pm - IP Logged

Thanks so much everyone !  Really enjoy seeing all of these post very much . 

Darn John .... for a fella from SC you sure keep extensive records on GA draws .. LOL  Thanks a bunch.

.... Also .... tonight the digit 2 showed up in GA EVE draw as 292 .  It couldn't make it much past that 15 mark .

I played it with all doubles with digit 2 ...and hit it straight thanks to a STRAIGHT list I track with.

I was able to warn as many folks in Ga as I could about that digit and think several were able to hit it as well. Hope a couple of you fella's were there too.  Thanks ! 

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/188241/1212300     

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

Dead_Aim's avatar - canstock2002989

United States
    Member #6363
    August 20, 2004
    4064 Posts
    Posted: January 29, 2009, 8:17 am - IP Logged

Thanks so much everyone !  Really enjoy seeing all of these post very much . 

Darn John .... for a fella from SC you sure keep extensive records on GA draws .. LOL  Thanks a bunch.

.... Also .... tonight the digit 2 showed up in GA EVE draw as 292 .  It couldn't make it much past that 15 mark .

I played it with all doubles with digit 2 ...and hit it straight thanks to a STRAIGHT list I track with.

I was able to warn as many folks in Ga as I could about that digit and think several were able to hit it as well. Hope a couple of you fella's were there too.  Thanks ! 

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/188241/1212300     

Congrats on your hit and well done!

Don't Chase... Compare and Narrow

The Cheaper the Cost the Higher the Profit

Many Winners to You.

D_A

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
      Stone Mountain*Georgia
      United States
      Member #828
      November 2, 2002
      10491 Posts
      Posted: January 31, 2009, 9:50 am - IP Logged

Congrats on your hit and well done!

Thank you DA ...... Your post are always fascinating to me.  

Thanks again to everyone who helped on this subject ..... I hope we can keep moving it forward for even more wins using long out... skipping digits!

Jap69's work on the   " LIFE and times .....of the skipping Digit 2 in Ga since 1993" .... was very compelling to a long time player like me !       

Here are some ruff figures about that ...... Actual real word results of the skipping patterns of the digit 2 in all postions .  These results were done by me using John's stats ...by eye ....and so there is that. There may be a stat .....one off over the 15 year history. LOL

Total Draws ..... 5,632 since 1993  using the 2 digit skips in ALL POSTIONS during that time . 

Starting off with Skips of 10 ++  draws .....

10 draws ... 12 times total   ...........in 5,632 draws or 15 years 

11 draws ....13

12              ...11

13.............   5

14.............  1

15.........    6

21..2         22....0    23...0  23...0   24...0  25...0   26..0    27....1 

So.... In 5,632 draws ...the digit 2  skipped at least 10 + or more times...a total of only 61 times. 

Using these real world stats here..... we can see the digit 2 averaged going on a long skip of at least 10+ times .....every 92 days !    That's about 3. 9  ....or 4 times a year .   

Thats almost the same Math expectation for" trips" during a year ...of around .....3.65 times/yr   

The fact that the digit 2 skipped ...  up to 15 draws .....only6 times ....in 15 years really underlines that hit this week .....and again showed how rare that is. 

Anyone else see some really good ......crossfire possibilities on this ?   Naughty

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d