Welcome Guest
You last visited May 26, 2017, 6:58 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pretend one or both of the sitiuations is happening to you

Topic closed. 51 replies. Last post 8 years ago by BobP.

Page 3 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
time*treat's avatar - radar

United States
Member #13130
March 30, 2005
2171 Posts
Posted: April 10, 2009, 10:18 pm - IP Logged

@diamondpalace: There's an old stock con where the scammer successfully "predicts" the direction of 4 stocks in a row, and scams the "mark" on the 5th pick. Similar rip-offs have been adapted to lotteries, but the "take" is much smaller.

In neo-conned Amerika, bank robs you.
Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms should be the name of a convenience store, not a govnoment agency.

Honduras
    Member #20982
    August 29, 2005
    4715 Posts
    Posted: April 11, 2009, 1:21 am - IP Logged

And that's with 1,500 people...Once he reaches 25,000 all members will have to spend is 20 dollars and there will be: 50 copies of Pick5 5/5 winning tickets in 1 day...In 30 days there will be: 1,500 copies of Pick5 5/5 winning tickets in 30 days....In 1 year there will be: 18,000 copies of Pick5 5/5 winning tickets in 1 year on your website..Provided that each member plays 20 dollars a day....LOL....And this is only Pick5 is not Powerball....Now tell me if with 18,000 copies of a PIck5 5/5 winning tickets if people will not end up believing that you have a system....

For Powerball it will have to be like 20,000....If you can find a way to make Powerball be won with 20,000 combinations/tickets, you would have made it...And now that Powerball and MegaMillions are planing to be played in all states making it reach the 100 million dollar marks in 3 drawings....

Now only will you have like 5,000 copies of Powerball 5/5 or 5/5 + bonus ball winning tickets but you will make millions....The thing is getting the people/customers...

And you know something, with 1,500 people each playing 20 dollars everyday of the Pick5 if you think about it is reducing the odds...Each member will have a i think is a 1 in 500 chances of winning the 5/5 Pick5 as oppose to 1 in 375,000 odds or whatever odds they are....

How do you get 500 members all to bet 20 dollars each day on Pick5? You start a website and you tell the visitors that if they join they will have 1 in 500 odds of winning Pick5, instead of 1 in 350,000 or whatever odds Pick5 or Pick6 has....But tell them that it must require for each one of them to bet 20 dollars on the lottery whenever you tell them or email them to do so....And that there will be 1 winner each time they bet 20 dollars.....1 winner out of 500 members...Provided that your system uses 10,000 combinations and it works, that you can win with those 10,000 combinations 85% of the time...And you are going to tell them that each time there is 1 winner that you are going to post a copy of the winning ticket on your website...You also tell on your website that for this to work you are going to need 500 people so sign up, that right now you are only taking participants/subscribers and you put a clock on your website marking how many people have subscribe already....You can do it free first and then charge...
    You beging charging them 5 dollars a month when you got all 500 members, and when you have like 15 copies of winning Pick5 tickets you beging to raise the price to 20 dollars a month and the more copies you get or winning Pick5 tickets the more you charge...You also tell them than one requirement that you ask of them is that whoever wins must make a copy of the winning ticket and send it to you....
    You dont' have to start with 500 you can start with 1,000 members that way you will need 20,000 combinations for your system to work...Provided you have a system that can win Pick5 or Pick6 with 10,000 or 20,000 combinations.....1,000 members x 20 dollars that each member bets = 20,000 dollars or in this case 20,000 combinations...
    And each member you email them or send them the 20 combinations that each member must play...But for this to work you have to find a way to win Pick5 or Pick6 with 10,000 or 20,000 combinations....
    But is up to you if you how much do you want to charge them, you can charge them 20 dollars a month or 30 dollars a month or less...You can charge them 40 dollars a month if for instance you notice that you have like 50 copies of the winning Pick5 ticket, for you ARE SHOWING RESULTS but again is up to you...And to be clear of any illegal problem you can always charge your members very little like 10 dollars a month or 20 dollars a month...After all 500 people x 20 dollars a month = 10,000 dollars every month that you are going to make....

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

United States
      Member #13130
      March 30, 2005
      2171 Posts
      Posted: April 11, 2009, 1:26 am - IP Logged

... and there is the similar scam. Roll Eyes

Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms should be the name of a convenience store, not a govnoment agency.

Honduras
        Member #20982
        August 29, 2005
        4715 Posts
        Posted: April 11, 2009, 1:31 am - IP Logged

... and there is the similar scam. Roll Eyes

what's so different this than prediction websites on the internet that claim that can crack the lottery and charge you up to 40 dollars a month...Remember Acculotto? and other ones....No one told them anything...

And if you look at this this is clean....And notice that i say that your system has to work, it has to work 85% of the time....

you are just jealous as usual because there is a lot of money that can be made....

you can always charge NOTHING IN EXCHANGE SO THAT WAY YOU CAN BRING DOWN THE LOTTERY...And no one tells you anything...or you can charge 2 penies and a half....for your service and YOUR WHEEL/SYSTEM....

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

diamondpalace's avatar - Untitled 2.jpg
          Dallas, TX
          United States
          Member #60284
          April 12, 2008
          3856 Posts
          Posted: April 11, 2009, 2:30 am - IP Logged

Did someone see my thread? It was hijacked awhile back...:P

United States
            Member #13130
            March 30, 2005
            2171 Posts
            Posted: April 11, 2009, 2:37 am - IP Logged

Well, we were jealous of it. :)

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
              Dump Water Florida
              United States
              Member #380
              June 5, 2002
              3139 Posts
              Posted: April 11, 2009, 2:58 am - IP Logged

I suspect most players would get bored waiting for their turn to win.  I wonder if there are Pick-3 prediction sites that work this way, send out
              a different 10 of the 220 or 1000 numbers to each subscriber.  

Wouldn't it be easier to make and sell "Lottery Crackers" the tasty new treat?

BobP

ca-dreamin*'s avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
                Chicago
                United States
                Member #70678
                February 8, 2009
                889 Posts
                Posted: April 11, 2009, 4:29 pm - IP Logged

"he owes it to his fellow lottery players to keep it to himself and not spoil it for others who are trying to accomplish the same thing"

And while he waits what are the odds that his fellow players will win the jackpot, while if they join him, they will have a 1 in 500 chances of winning the 5/5 Pick5......Or a 1 in 500 chances maybe 1 in 1,000 chances of winning Powerball...

while he keeps his system to himself and watch his fellow powerball players struggle or play and play and never win, this make this his fellow powerball players an eternity to win [something like 10 million light years], and while he watches the Powerball jackpots are rolling over and over and some stupid retard wins it, or somebody from New Jersey as usual, somebody who later wants to collect dolls or belts or whatever instead of using it for something important for they continue to think that the damn sun and the galactic constellations revolve around the earth...No offense but the entire state of Ohio thinks like that....

LOL !!!!! All I can say to that ^^^ is OMG! To the original questions..... Either situation would leave me feeling sick to my stomach! How would I deal with it? Use the knowledge (that if it happened once more than likely it will happen again) in deciding whether or not to share other lottery systems in the future.

Honduras
                  Member #20982
                  August 29, 2005
                  4715 Posts
                  Posted: April 11, 2009, 4:49 pm - IP Logged

I suspect most players would get bored waiting for their turn to win.  I wonder if there are Pick-3 prediction sites that work this way, send out
                  a different 10 of the 220 or 1000 numbers to each subscriber.  

Wouldn't it be easier to make and sell "Lottery Crackers" the tasty new treat?

BobP

this does not work on PIck3 or Pick4...It only works on Pick5 and Pick6 and Powerball..But only if you have a system...If you don't have a system then it is pooling...is kind of fussy the line because if you use the 210 wheel for Pick4, then it is not a prediction website is more like pooling...

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                    mid-Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #9
                    March 24, 2001
                    20041 Posts
                    Posted: April 11, 2009, 4:51 pm - IP Logged

Can you imagine the chaos it could cause if someone had an affordable system that could win a lottery jackpot even a couple of times a year and shared it with a thousand other players.  A thousand players playing MegaMillions or the PowerBall and matching 5+0 or 5+1 even once could change those games rules for the worst for everyone. 

I think if a player ever comes up with such a system, he owes it to his fellow lottery players to keep it to himself and not spoil it for others who are trying to accomplish the same thing.  Maybe he could share it with a couple of special friends or family members but no more.

Actually a state like California would have no problems with such a situation since all its lottery game payouts are pari-mutual but the person with such a system would eliminate his chances to win a large prize if he did win and a lot of other players played the same numbers.  If such occurrences became common, I suppose all the other states would do as California does now rather than having a fixed amount for all lower tier prizes.  We all can know what that would be like by looking at the MegaMillions payouts in California now compared to other states for that game.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Honduras
                      Member #20982
                      August 29, 2005
                      4715 Posts
                      Posted: April 11, 2009, 5:42 pm - IP Logged

this does not work on PIck3 or Pick4...It only works on Pick5 and Pick6 and Powerball..But only if you have a system...If you don't have a system then it is pooling...is kind of fussy the line because if you use the 210 wheel for Pick4, then it is not a prediction website is more like pooling...

players are not going to play the same numbers, different numbers....No 2 players will get the same numbers....

If you want to get to the 10,000 or 20,000 ticket marks you can START by filtering...

but i don't know how it will work for Pick5 because pick5 is played everyday and that limits you the time to filter, then get the results then email it to 500 or 1,000 people and then waiting for the 1,000 or 500 members/subscribers to execute the plan and play the numbers....Is a long proces and i don't know if you will have time...YOu will have to start filtering at night from 11pm to 5am and then beging to email all of them hoping that they will open their emails on time plus people got to work....

is better for Pick6/42 or Pick6/44, that is played twice a week or if there is a Pick5 that plays twice a week...This gives you time to filter, email the members and then wait for them to execute the plan...

just emailing all 500 of them or all 1,000 of them is going to take you some time...

unless you get members that can check their emails through their blackberry or phone....

but i will assume that you are only going with the filtering you are only going for the 5/5 or 6/6 prize and not the lower prizes...

United States
                        Member #10720
                        January 23, 2005
                        933 Posts
                        Posted: April 12, 2009, 1:28 pm - IP Logged

Aside from the challenge of sending all the e-mails (you have a program?) and avoiding duplicate tickets, is the challenge of the winning #s being within 20K combinations "85% of the time". I'd love to see a backtest showing sets of n numbers that contain the winners that often. Best way to drum up menbers is to show (for free, for a while) the set of numbers to pick from, and then the result, for several drawings.

As for considering fellow players... the system I use lately generates unique numbers every time it's run, but they are better than RNG numbers, meaning if I gave it to everyone you'd not have THAT MANY jackpot winners but there would be some overall increase. (playing very few tickets I have won something 3 times withing the last week!)  Systems that give only one or a few sets of "best" numbers should not be shared; after you win YOU can decide who gets to share!

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
                          Dump Water Florida
                          United States
                          Member #380
                          June 5, 2002
                          3139 Posts
                          Posted: April 12, 2009, 9:12 pm - IP Logged

One thing I've said before and will no doubt say again . . . is every draw has at least one long shot that will break any filter system that does not include some long shots in making up the combinations. 

The trouble with getting something like this started is writing a promise check you can't cash.  If you start with Pick-3/4, pooling the numbers among players, you can work up to a happy customer base to promote the next step to.  It's not like they have to know the "prediction" is spreading all the numbers across all players.  The numbers can be good for X number of draws, they don't have to change twice a day.     

BobP

Atlanta, Ga.
                            United States
                            Member #73339
                            April 12, 2009
                            95 Posts
                            Posted: April 12, 2009, 9:50 pm - IP Logged

Playing Devil's Advocate there really is no such thing as a lottery "system". That would suggest there is a method to the madness when in reality it's just glorified guesswork. I think the proper term should be lottery "theory". If you are hitting numbers every day that's a system. If not, it's merely a theory. Just my two cents worth.

United States
                              Member #13130
                              March 30, 2005
                              2171 Posts
                              Posted: April 12, 2009, 11:20 pm - IP Logged

One thing I've said before and will no doubt say again . . . is every draw has at least one long shot that will break any filter system that does not include some long shots in making up the combinations. 

The trouble with getting something like this started is writing a promise check you can't cash.  If you start with Pick-3/4, pooling the numbers among players, you can work up to a happy customer base to promote the next step to.  It's not like they have to know the "prediction" is spreading all the numbers across all players.  The numbers can be good for X number of draws, they don't have to change twice a day.     

BobP

It would only take a few of them a few sets of drawings and talking to each other to figure out they were getting different sets of numbers; or showing up at a forum asking about the method.

The second thing is some people will be on their second or third win before others have gotten their first win; you can't keep the rate of wins "even" across all the players (because you don't know which sets will be winners, in advance).

People not winning aren't going to keep paying for a list, when they can go to any ol' forum and get losing numbers for free.