Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 7:51 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pretend one or both of the sitiuations is happening to you

Topic closed. 51 replies. Last post 8 years ago by BobP.

Page 4 of 4
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: April 13, 2009, 6:11 pm - IP Logged

One thing I've said before and will no doubt say again . . . is every draw has at least one long shot that will break any filter system that does not include some long shots in making up the combinations. 

The trouble with getting something like this started is writing a promise check you can't cash.  If you start with Pick-3/4, pooling the numbers among players, you can work up to a happy customer base to promote the next step to.  It's not like they have to know the "prediction" is spreading all the numbers across all players.  The numbers can be good for X number of draws, they don't have to change twice a day.     

BobP

It's not like they have to know the "prediction" is spreading all the numbers across all players....

But if you do that someone may one day wonder and they'll cal the FBI on you or something...

I've looking at this wheel from lotterywheelsdotcom

Y5-4T518    2, 4 of 5 wins if 5 in 18; 572 sets

which gives 2, 4out of 5 tickets to a wheel size 18 and the total amount of tickets comes out to 572 tickets....And something tells me that if they can create such a wheel following the same pattern exponentially if you divide 20,000 by 572 comes out to 39, meaning you could make the same wheel of 18 grow exponentially and add like 15 numbers making it 34 the size of the wheel, all giving you 32, 4/5's....I don't say anything but i believe such things are possible but like how lotterywheelsdotcom is not telling you the entire truth, they are hiding a lot of stuff and possible are working with the state lottery....

So a wheel size 33 with 32, 4/5's or a wheel size 35 with 35, 4/5's is a good challenge against a lottery "Pick5/39"...But again if someone had such a wheel will they tell everybody? wouldn't they keep it secret....

I once created a number of wheels, among them one wheel size 20, that gave me like 250 4/5's and it was 2,200 tickets that you had to play....I created it like 10 years ago...so if this is possible you are going to tell me that other things are not possible...Comm'on they just keeping it secret...The wheel had 4 ratios......E/O, High/LOw, High ending digits/Low Ending digits, and another ratio i can't remember....

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
    Member #20982
    August 29, 2005
    4715 Posts
    Posted: April 14, 2009, 12:09 am - IP Logged

It's not like they have to know the "prediction" is spreading all the numbers across all players....

But if you do that someone may one day wonder and they'll cal the FBI on you or something...

I've looking at this wheel from lotterywheelsdotcom

Y5-4T518    2, 4 of 5 wins if 5 in 18; 572 sets

which gives 2, 4out of 5 tickets to a wheel size 18 and the total amount of tickets comes out to 572 tickets....And something tells me that if they can create such a wheel following the same pattern exponentially if you divide 20,000 by 572 comes out to 39, meaning you could make the same wheel of 18 grow exponentially and add like 15 numbers making it 34 the size of the wheel, all giving you 32, 4/5's....I don't say anything but i believe such things are possible but like how lotterywheelsdotcom is not telling you the entire truth, they are hiding a lot of stuff and possible are working with the state lottery....

So a wheel size 33 with 32, 4/5's or a wheel size 35 with 35, 4/5's is a good challenge against a lottery "Pick5/39"...But again if someone had such a wheel will they tell everybody? wouldn't they keep it secret....

I once created a number of wheels, among them one wheel size 20, that gave me like 250 4/5's and it was 2,200 tickets that you had to play....I created it like 10 years ago...so if this is possible you are going to tell me that other things are not possible...Comm'on they just keeping it secret...The wheel had 4 ratios......E/O, High/LOw, High ending digits/Low Ending digits, and another ratio i can't remember....

my wheel was 87% successful for the 5/5...I did it by filtering...Now lotterywheelsdotcom got a wheel that is size 20 and gives you only 2, 4/5 and it comes out to be like 2,100 tickets...Now which one is better mines or lotterywheel's....I thought so....And you know how i did it? by not listening to anyone and trusting in myself....and that was only 2,200 tickets imagine now 10,000 tickets or 20,000 tickets...Imagine how large i could make it....

and you are going to tell me that there are not more lethal wheels out there better than lotterywheelsdotcom? Por favor...They got to be...

and i really mean 250, 4/5's that my wheel gave...i really mean it...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
      Dump Water Florida
      United States
      Member #380
      June 5, 2002
      3112 Posts
      Posted: April 14, 2009, 12:27 am - IP Logged
      Lotto Game Size 5/39

Odds of winning numbers being among any 5 numbers selected
      5 among 5 = 1 in 575,757.00 draws or combinations
      4 among 5 = 1 in 3,386.81 draws or combinations
      3 among 5 = 1 in 102.63 draws or combinations
      Odds of winning numbers being among any 9 numbers selected
      5 among 9 = 1 in 4,569.50 draws or combinations
      4 among 9 = 1 in 152.32 draws or combinations
      3 among 9 = 1 in 15.76 draws or combinations
      Odds of winning numbers being among any 12 numbers selected
      5 among 12 = 1 in 726.97 draws or combinations
      4 among 12 = 1 in 43.08 draws or combinations
      3 among 12 = 1 in 7.46 draws or combinations
      Odds of winning numbers being among any 15 numbers selected
      5 among 15 = 1 in 191.73 draws or combinations
      4 among 15 = 1 in 17.58 draws or combinations
      3 among 15 = 1 in 4.58 draws or combinations
      Odds of winning numbers being among any 18 numbers selected
      5 among 18 = 1 in 67.20 draws or combinations
      4 among 18 = 1 in 8.96 draws or combinations
      3 among 18 = 1 in 3.36 draws or combinations
      Odds of winning numbers being among any 21 numbers selected
      5 among 21 = 1 in 28.29 draws or combinations
      4 among 21 = 1 in 5.34 draws or combinations
      3 among 21 = 1 in 2.83 draws or combinations
      Odds of winning numbers being among any 24 numbers selected
      5 among 24 = 1 in 13.55 draws or combinations
      4 among 24 = 1 in 3.61 draws or combinations
      3 among 24 = 1 in 2.71 draws or combinations
      Odds of winning numbers being among any 30 numbers selected
      5 among 30 = 1 in 4.04 draws or combinations
      4 among 30 = 1 in 2.33 draws or combinations
      3 among 30 = 1 in (3.94) draws (positive expectation)

Wheeling 18 numbers of 39 will only have all 5 winning numbers
      one time in 67 draws (average).

BobP

"Hello FBI, I'm calling to report my lottery prediction service may not
      be entirely on the up and up.  What?  No I didn't know it was illegal
      to make crank calls to the FBI."  Click.  Sulk Off

Dump Water Florida
        United States
        Member #380
        June 5, 2002
        3112 Posts
        Posted: April 14, 2009, 12:40 am - IP Logged

my wheel was 87% successful for the 5/5...I did it by filtering...Now lotterywheelsdotcom got a wheel that is size 20 and gives you only 2, 4/5 and it comes out to be like 2,100 tickets...Now which one is better mines or lotterywheel's....I thought so....And you know how i did it? by not listening to anyone and trusting in myself....and that was only 2,200 tickets imagine now 10,000 tickets or 20,000 tickets...Imagine how large i could make it....

and you are going to tell me that there are not more lethal wheels out there better than lotterywheelsdotcom? Por favor...They got to be...

You can substantially reduce the number of combinations by equally increasing the risk.  Getting lucky is not the same as a 100% closed cover wheel design that covers every possible outcome with a prize guarantee.

The moment you touch that closed cover, remove a line, the 100% is gone and you now have something less. 

The service you consider offering has to win again and again, not just get lucky now and then. 

You can filter down to any size budget, then you must accept the coresponding risk. 

BobP

Honduras
          Member #20982
          August 29, 2005
          4715 Posts
          Posted: April 14, 2009, 4:32 am - IP Logged

unlike other wheels the wheel i created 10 years ago will get 2 or 3 jackpots out of 5...It will get like 5 to 6 jackpots out of 10....

but i got rid of my wheels...Since i was so ahead of everyone plus i couldn't afford 2,200 dollars i got rid of my wheels...

But that's not all, like 3 years ago i bought a system on ebay for 9 dollars...The owner of the system didn't know what he had in his hand...Anyways, his system is VERY lethal but only when played in large amounts...His system will get like 9 out of 10 jackpots compared to only 5 out of 10 that mines had but his system works only when played in large amounts...His system is very powerful...The thing is that i don't know how much is needed by his system to assure the jackpot whether is 10,000 tickets or 20,000 tickets or 30,000 tickets i don't even know if is 50,000 tickets that his system requires....And his system is for Pick6....My wheel was for Pick5, his system was for Pick6...

His system resembles DNA double helix, specifically DNA splitting...

And i think of myself, such a lethal system for 9 dollars...I eventually read that that guy was imitating/copying a system from Gail Howard, don't know if is true....

NY
            United States
            Member #23835
            October 16, 2005
            3502 Posts
            Posted: April 14, 2009, 12:22 pm - IP Logged

Whoever was doing that is quite unethical.

Going to call the copyright.gov office tomorrow for some info on how to copyright lottery systems.

You can't copyright a "system" or a method for doing something. The only thing a copyright would do is  prohibit somebody from taking your written description of the "system" and using it verbatim. If they can explain the system in their own words there is absolutely nothing you can do to stop them from marketing their description of the system.

The proper means for protecting a method of doing something is a patent, but it still won't work for a lottery "system". No matter how complicated it is, a lottery system is nothing more than a mathematical formula, and you can't patent a mathematical formula.

Dump Water Florida
              United States
              Member #380
              June 5, 2002
              3112 Posts
              Posted: April 14, 2009, 4:20 pm - IP Logged

unlike other wheels the wheel i created 10 years ago will get 2 or 3 jackpots out of 5...It will get like 5 to 6 jackpots out of 10....

but i got rid of my wheels...Since i was so ahead of everyone plus i couldn't afford 2,200 dollars i got rid of my wheels...

But that's not all, like 3 years ago i bought a system on ebay for 9 dollars...The owner of the system didn't know what he had in his hand...Anyways, his system is VERY lethal but only when played in large amounts...His system will get like 9 out of 10 jackpots compared to only 5 out of 10 that mines had but his system works only when played in large amounts...His system is very powerful...The thing is that i don't know how much is needed by his system to assure the jackpot whether is 10,000 tickets or 20,000 tickets or 30,000 tickets i don't even know if is 50,000 tickets that his system requires....And his system is for Pick6....My wheel was for Pick5, his system was for Pick6...

His system resembles DNA double helix, specifically DNA splitting...

And i think of myself, such a lethal system for 9 dollars...I eventually read that that guy was imitating/copying a system from Gail Howard, don't know if is true....

It is only possible to make systems that guarantee multiple lower tier prizes.

It is not considered useful to make a system that guarantees multiple jackpots because all 5 or 6 number combinations would have to be repeated as many times as you wanted the jackpot won and of course they would simply become shares in the single jackpot amount.  Doesn't help if you are the only winner, provides a larger share if there are multiple winners besides you.  

Useful multiple jackpots can come up with fixed guaranteed jackpots.  Even those are often limited to a preset number of winners and become parimutuel when exceeded.

Also, a Pick-6 combination contains
              20 ways to combine 3 numbers.  (think Pick-3 six digit wheel)
              15 ways to combine 4 numbers.  (think Pick-4 six digit wheel)
              5 ways to combine 5 numbers.
              1 way to combine 6 numbers.

Pick-5 combinations contain
              10 ways to combing 3 numbers.  (think Pick-3 five digit wheel) 
              5 ways to combine 4 numbers.  (think Pick-4 five digit wheel)
              1 way to combine 5 numbers.

This is why there is so much more mutliple prize winning potential in Pick-6 and why the wheels provide so much more coverage.

BobP