Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 4:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Maybe this could work: Just trying to help. LP could win Jackpots

Topic closed. 85 replies. Last post 7 years ago by L J1.

Page 1 of 6
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: July 6, 2009, 1:46 pm - IP Logged

Again guys i am trying to help, my job is to figure out ways to win the lottery...Here is goes...There are 2 Ideas here, Ideas A & Idea B....

Here is IDEA: A.....

I was thinking almost all members in LP spend at least 15-20 dollars a month on lottery, others more...

I remember that once i look at the Yesterday's winners or the LP prediction for tomorrow and there were like i will say 400 predictions in total for EACH STATE but i am not sure because i don't know the exact number...But ask yourself how many of those predictions are for Pick5?

400 x 40 states that got lottery= 16,000 again there could be more....For example All the predictions for 1 state could equal, 1,000, so in this case 1,000 x 40 states that got lottery= 40,000 predictions or 40,000 dollars....But ask yourself out of those 1,000 predictions how many are for Pick5, perhaps 300 so 300 x 40 states = 12,000 predictions for pick5 or 12,000 dollars...

How many members are in LP 60,000 so i heard...

Here is the thing....I've been following LP Pick5 predictors and there have been like 10 or 13 Pick5 jackpots won, i think is like 17 in you include the ones that Geo have won...And all those jackpots have been wasted because nobody played the ticket...I noticed that every 3 months or 4 months there is a jackpot correctly predicted by an LP predictor...

So i was thinking if in fact there is 12,000 predictions everyday for pick5 equivalent to 12,000 dollars, what if you ask all LP members to play 10 dollars every month [or 35 cents a day] and play the Pick5 predictions that are for Pick5 every day which in this case will be 12,000....50,000 members x 35 cents a day = 17,000 dollars enough to play the 12,000 predictions that are for Pick5 everyday....And in 2 or 3 months there will be 1 LP winner of a Pick5 jackpot...In 1 year we will get like 5 jackpots...All to LP's belt...giving publicity to LP....You may think that it is pooling but is not because well i don't think it is because you are asking every LP member to play himself 35 cents the LP predictions for Pick5...

If you think about it is actually like creating a Prediction websites except that you are not charging anyone any money and unlike predictions websites YOU DO WIN JACKPOTS and not only that BUT THEY STAY IN LP....

guys is only 10.50 a month, you all spend more than that in lottery with no avail...

Remember guys i am trying to help...That was idea A...

I'll like to show you another Idea, i call this:

Idea B...

There is 60,000 members in LP...If all of those members they all placed 50 dollars for 2 month only, only 2 month, it will be: 6 million dollars...6 million dollars placed in the bank at 5% is: 300,000 every year, every single year...Those 300,000 every year could go into playing certain games like the predictors predictions to try and win them and this way win more jackpots and we could try all of LP systems also...Jackpots that when won can be raffled between all of LP members....And every 3 months when predictors correctly predict a jackpot, they raffle it between all of LP members...This is better than going after 300,000 odds/combinations yourself....

You know what will happen when people find out that LP has won like 6 jackpots? You know the publicity that that will cause? people will want to make movies about LP, we probably appear in the show : "How lottery change my life" several times...and other lottery shows...

So guys what you all think? Which one is a better idea and are both ideas better and can they be lega...I don't know that's why i am asking...And remember i am just trying to help...

Remember those 15 jackpots that have been won by LP predictors but were not played? What if those 15 jackpots have been ACTUALLY WON & PLAYED by LP members? LP would had had 15 pick5 jackpots won under its belt....IMAGINE THAT NOW....

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

United States
    Member #75358
    June 1, 2009
    5345 Posts
    Posted: July 6, 2009, 2:09 pm - IP Logged

The logistics would be a nightmare.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19831 Posts
      Posted: July 6, 2009, 3:11 pm - IP Logged

Every LP member should have their own PlanA and PlanB which I do.  PlanA, I mostly only make predictions for games I play so if I have a hit on the prediction board, I have a hit for real.  Some time I will test my system using lotteries I don't play, but I don't expect anyone would play those predictions unless I had been hitting regularly in the recent past.  PlanB, I save up for when a jackpot gets big I can afford to play more than I usually do.  When it comes to playing the lottery, I consider it a personal decision which doesn't need any input from anyone else.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Honduras
        Member #20982
        August 29, 2005
        4715 Posts
        Posted: July 6, 2009, 3:52 pm - IP Logged

You know i don't think ANYONE plays LP predictors predictions nobody, i am talking the population the population doesn't play ANY of LP predictions...So is like you got a talent but you are wasting it...Also this is only for Pick5 it is not for other lotteries...So if you look at it, Is as if you could draw exceptionally good and then you errase your drawings which i don't see the point the only thing i am seeing is that you are wasting your time [talking about predictors & people that work with systems]...

Also tell me what is 50 dollars for 2 months...If you can't affford it, pay 10 dollars every month for 10 months...Tell me what is 10 dollars a month...Jee it must hurt...

whoever is against this plan has to be working for the state lottery ask anybody whoever doesn't contribute has to be working for the state lottery, everybody know it....which is something i've said that this website is full with people working for the state lottery that disguised themselves and open account with a bogus information, you think that because you are coming out with a system that the State is not aware of it, the state wants you to come up with systems because that way it can tell where their lotteries is weak and where they need to work on...Think about it as the USA army if the army didn't go to war it will not know its weaknesses and where they need to elaborate....If you REALLY wanted to win the lottery this is the best way to do it...Dude there are smart ways to do things...

again you can do this or you can wait 57,000 years no 59,000 no 62,000 no i think is 75,000 years for LP to have its first member jackpot winner...And now that i've said this there will be lottery winners who will try and join LP which is different than LP winning a jackpot...While even if you do get to win a jackpot is only 1, while i am talking like 5-9 jackpots in 1 year for Pick5....And REMEMBER I AM ONLY TALKING ABOUT PICK5...

if you are against this I can't believe you are crying for 10 dollars a month for 10 months for PlanB or for 35 cents a day for Plan A...which also comes out to 10 dollars and 50 cents a month....

you know what hurts? That i bet there are LP predictors who predict Pick5 jackpots that go unclaimed because nobody bought the ticket...Again there are smart ways to do things...

also if you rather go solo you are only thinking about yourself only you are not thinking what 5-9 pick5 jackpots every year will do to LP imagine where this could take LP to other heights...You know the publicity that will cause to LP, people will want to join LP to see what are we doing right...

and this 50 a month for 2 months IS A ONE TIME THING it will not happen again....Even if LP gets more people to join we will not ask more money from them, is only a one time event....

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
          Member #20982
          August 29, 2005
          4715 Posts
          Posted: July 6, 2009, 4:21 pm - IP Logged

also please don't think i am bumping my thread i am just adding something i think is important...that time limit of 20 minutes to modify your post is actually like 7 minutes because i've timed it, i think they should increase it if they don't want people bumping their thread...

Anyways like how i was saying nobody is asking you not to go solo, you can go solo all you want they are just asking you to contribute [different than donate] 50 dollars a month for 2 months that's it, not any more....And is not like your 100 dollars is going to dissappear, they will be in the bank earning interest...

also if you look at it 9 jackpots in 1 year divided by 50,000 members is: 5,556 so each member will have a 1 in 5,556 odds of winning a Pick5 jackpot...You can have those odds or you can have a: 1 in 300,000 odds EVERYDAY and don't win a jackpot...

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
            Tennessee
            United States
            Member #7853
            October 15, 2004
            11338 Posts
            Posted: July 6, 2009, 4:22 pm - IP Logged

again you can do this or you can wait 57,000 years no 59,000 no 62,000 no i think is 75,000 years for LP to have its first member jackpot winner......

Thinking of.........i'd like to see the lp member thats gonna live those 62,000 years first.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
              mid-Ohio
              United States
              Member #9
              March 24, 2001
              19831 Posts
              Posted: July 6, 2009, 4:22 pm - IP Logged

if you rather go solo you are only thinking about yourself

True people who play the lotteries aren't trying to help the world but themselves.

50 a month for 2 months IS A ONE TIME THING it will not happen again....Even if LP gets more people to join we will not ask more money from them

Who are we?  What make you think LP members are looking for someone to send 50 a month to?

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

TnTicketlosers's avatar - Lottery-065.jpg

United States
                Member #71120
                February 19, 2009
                1209 Posts
                Posted: July 6, 2009, 4:35 pm - IP Logged

I'm game,let me in,alot worth playing than here in Tennessee.....Lets go for it Todd,have your own lottery...

Honduras
                  Member #20982
                  August 29, 2005
                  4715 Posts
                  Posted: July 6, 2009, 4:46 pm - IP Logged

I'm game,let me in,alot worth playing than here in Tennessee.....Lets go for it Todd,have your own lottery...

I am not talking about Todd have its own lottery i am talking about the 5-9 jackpots that LP predictors win every year but go unclaimed because nobody plays the ticket the ticket...

four4me's avatar - gate1
                    MD
                    United States
                    Member #1701
                    June 18, 2003
                    8364 Posts
                    Posted: July 6, 2009, 5:54 pm - IP Logged

There are 77,335 members as of a few minutes ago on lottery post. All of them aren't active members who post or do predictions. And on any given day only about 100 or so of them post on the prediction boards.

It is not financially viable for anyone to play every posters predictions every day or even once in a  while Total predictions for pick 5 games on Sunday was 5,072

How does anyone know who does or not play other people predictions how dose anyone know which poster plays his or her own predictions. Some might some might not . Basically people can only play in the state in which they live, unless they are from another country and they have bet on some off shore site.
                    No money is transpired here when posters post their predictions, there are no unclaimed jackpots from lottery post since no money was bet here.

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.

Honduras
                      Member #20982
                      August 29, 2005
                      4715 Posts
                      Posted: July 6, 2009, 6:15 pm - IP Logged

There are 77,335 members as of a few minutes ago on lottery post. All of them aren't active members who post or do predictions. And on any given day only about 100 or so of them post on the prediction boards.

It is not financially viable for anyone to play every posters predictions every day or even once in a  while Total predictions for pick 5 games on Sunday was 5,072

How does anyone know who does or not play other people predictions how dose anyone know which poster plays his or her own predictions. Some might some might not . Basically people can only play in the state in which they live, unless they are from another country and they have bet on some off shore site.
                      No money is transpired here when posters post their predictions, there are no unclaimed jackpots from lottery post since no money was bet here.

may i know where you got the information about that there were 5,072 predictions made on sunday particularly for Pick5...I can't find that information...And are you going to tell me that you counted them each of them...i'll like to know how did you know that there were 5,072 predictions i don't think even todd has that information....I also will like to know what happen to the link that you could see how many predictions there were per state for tomorrow...

Look you all like to talk so much crap about i want to win the lottery and what i'll do when i will the lottery, and here is your chance you are never going to get another chance like it...Here is your chance and you all are chicken out...

Is like talking that you want to have sex with your sweetheart and you talk so much about it that you are obssessed with it & when when you get the chance you chicken out...

Also if you LISTEN & READ everything that i am saying you will notice that it is possible...

Plan A, asks all 50,000 members of LP to spend 35 cents a day or 10.50 a month....50,000 x .35 cents = 17,500 dollars...That means that 17,500 dollars will be spent EACH DAY on the Pick5 predictions...

and all a member has to spend is 35 cents a day...

United States
                        Member #58528
                        February 18, 2008
                        710 Posts
                        Posted: July 6, 2009, 6:23 pm - IP Logged

Pumpi,its time to take your meds,son!

Honduras
                          Member #20982
                          August 29, 2005
                          4715 Posts
                          Posted: July 6, 2009, 6:56 pm - IP Logged

3 jackpots just went by and nobody played the ticket Check this out:

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/196615

Not only that but i noticed that the top predictors, there is like a 4/5 every week, YOU HEARD ME RIGHT, Once a week there is a 4/5 sometimes two...If we can play more combinations of the predictors meaning is predictors can post more predictions we have an increase chance of getting not only 9 jackpots in 1 year, but 1 jackpot every week...That's 48 up to 96 Pick5 jackpots in 1 year...

Let's assume is 96 pick5 jackpots, then that will be 50,000 divided by 96 = 521 which means that there will be: 1 in 521 odds of winning a Pick5 jackpot...

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
                            Idaho
                            United States
                            Member #56506
                            November 21, 2007
                            6537 Posts
                            Posted: July 6, 2009, 7:01 pm - IP Logged

may i know where you got the information about that there were 5,072 predictions made on sunday particularly for Pick5...I can't find that information...And are you going to tell me that you counted them each of them...i'll like to know how did you know that there were 5,072 predictions i don't think even todd has that information....I also will like to know what happen to the link that you could see how many predictions there were per state for tomorrow...

Look you all like to talk so much crap about i want to win the lottery and what i'll do when i will the lottery, and here is your chance you are never going to get another chance like it...Here is your chance and you all are chicken out...

Is like talking that you want to have sex with your sweetheart and you talk so much about it that you are obssessed with it & when when you get the chance you chicken out...

Also if you LISTEN & READ everything that i am saying you will notice that it is possible...

Plan A, asks all 50,000 members of LP to spend 35 cents a day or 10.50 a month....50,000 x .35 cents = 17,500 dollars...That means that 17,500 dollars will be spent EACH DAY on the Pick5 predictions...

Four4me got his information here: http://www.lotterypost.com/predictions-winners.asp?f=p5. Just look at the bottom of the page. He didn't just pull the number 5,072 out of thin air.

Statistics for Prediction Winners for Sunday, July 5, 2009 (Filter Applied)

• Total predictions: 5,072
                            • Winning predictions: 59
                            • Winning predictions percentage: 1.16%
                            • Total simulated cost: $5,446.00
                            • Total simulated prizes: $730.00
                            • Prize Ratio: 13.40%

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

four4me's avatar - gate1
                              MD
                              United States
                              Member #1701
                              June 18, 2003
                              8364 Posts
                              Posted: July 6, 2009, 7:16 pm - IP Logged

On the blue menu bar click predictions then click see yesterdays winners from the drop down menu choose pick 5

want to see whose predicting today, tomorrow, or yesterday on the blue menu bar click predictions and select from the menu.

Haven't you explored this sites features yet there are lots of them.

NO money is being spent on the prediction board predictions unless someone wants to in their home state or on off shore sites.

Some members might be willing to pay to play with other people but i would advise against it. Who is going to take charge of this how will the money be disbursed how could they collect if the person took the money and ran how can they fund the account without breaking the law. whose gonna travel to every state to play all the games. Whose gonna fill out all 5000 plus tickets for every state every day.

If your gonna make a plan think it through all the way to the end then ask yourself would i be willing to trust someone i don't know with my money and how am i going to collect if theres a winner.

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.