Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 11:43 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Maybe this could work: Just trying to help. LP could win Jackpots

Topic closed. 85 replies. Last post 8 years ago by L J1.

Page 2 of 6
PrintE-mailLink

Canada
Member #68663
December 27, 2008
260 Posts
Posted: July 6, 2009, 9:14 pm - IP Logged

pumpi76, count me in for Idea B. I will send $50 this month and $50 next month. How do I get the $50 to you? I am ready.

United States
    Member #75358
    June 1, 2009
    5345 Posts
    Posted: July 6, 2009, 9:36 pm - IP Logged

pumpi76, count me in for Idea B. I will send $50 this month and $50 next month. How do I get the $50 to you? I am ready.

You can't be serious.......Green laugh

Honduras
      Member #20982
      August 29, 2005
      4715 Posts
      Posted: July 6, 2009, 9:58 pm - IP Logged

Dude it was just an idea, is a THEORETICAL IDEA to be precise...And if we were going to run it it will have to be Todd again theoretically speaking...please don't take anything i say seriously...

That's something about me, i like to write theoretical stuff, the reason i like to write them is because they can serve as a back up plan, think of this as a back up plan just if in case LP begins to be flushed down the toilet...What i said can serves us as lessons...For instance we could use this idea as an emergency just if in case Todd was going to file for bankcruptcy and lotterypost.com was shutting down...For instance if for some reasons in the future Lotterypost.com was shutting down because of bankcruptcy all 50,000 of us could send 50 dollars for a 1 time thing or 2 time thing to Todd and Todd will have 3 million dollars to 6 million dollars which placed in the bank at 5% is 150,000 to 300,000 every year more than what a doctor makes and todd will have a source of income and be well financed and LP will not have to shut down...So is like an emergency plan...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
        Member #20982
        August 29, 2005
        4715 Posts
        Posted: July 6, 2009, 10:23 pm - IP Logged

on another subject, this is a thoretical plan...I also found a way using Plan A, how to make all 50,000 members have a 1 in 2 odds of winning 80,000 to 90,000 dollars by winning Pick4 but it will take 10 years...Again that's 1 in 2, is not 1 in 3 or 1 in 4, IS 1 in 2....

But let me rephrase it because you all probably thought wrong..You all probably thought i said that i found a way to make players have a 1 in 2 odds of winning Pick4...That's not what i meant...What i meant is that using Plan A and some other ingredients you will win so many Pick4 Jackpots each worth 80,000 to 90,000 dollars that after 10 years if you could collect all those Pick4 jackpots you will have enough to give Half of the 50,000 LP members the other half sorry to say it will not get anything perhaps in 20 years...Unfortunately is not a lot is only 80,000 dollars but is the only way to give LP members odds of 1 in 2 and really win Pick4 jackpots...Again i said that it was theoretically...And is not cheap it will cause all 50,000 members to spend 100 dollars every month for 10 years...So if you do the math 100 dollars x 12 months = 1,200 dollars x 10 years = 12,000....and 1 out of 2 of the 50,000 members will win 80,000 to 90,000 dollars...This is not a scheme because you are actually winning Pick4 drawings, in fact thousands of them...The good thing is that 1 out of 2 LP predictors will win 80,000 to 90,000 dollars in Pick4 over a 10 year period which leaves the other 10 years to win another 80,000 to 90,000 dollars...Even though to some people 100 dollars is a lot to others 100 dollars is not a lot, is nothing....

But is a theoretical plan because it all hinges/depens on LP predictors...Anyways is just a theory...

I'll post the theory on the next post...

also the second problem with this plan is that you can win a Pick4 jackpot and wait 10 years...but if you could that will be something...

could you imagine if LP had 25,000 Pick4 jackpots won each of 80,000 to 90,000 dollars in a 10 year period..Could you imagine the publicity...LOL....

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - rsz 1franklinmillion-front.jpg
          Tennessee
          United States
          Member #7853
          October 15, 2004
          11339 Posts
          Posted: July 6, 2009, 10:29 pm - IP Logged

Dude it was just an idea, is a THEORETICAL IDEA to be precise...And if we were going to run it it will have to be Todd again theoretically speaking...please don't take anything i say seriously...

That's something about me, i like to write theoretical stuff, the reason i like to write them is because they can serve as a back up plan, think of this as a back up plan just if in case LP begins to be flushed down the toilet...What i said can serves us as lessons...For instance we could use this idea as an emergency just if in case Todd was going to file for bankcruptcy and lotterypost.com was shutting down...For instance if for some reasons in the future Lotterypost.com was shutting down because of bankcruptcy all 50,000 of us could send 50 dollars for a 1 time thing or 2 time thing to Todd and Todd will have 3 million dollars to 6 million dollars which placed in the bank at 5% is 150,000 to 300,000 every year more than what a doctor makes and todd will have a source of income and be well financed and LP will not have to shut down...So is like an emergency plan...

pumpi you'll have to go recalculate those figues because you said all 50,000 of us when actually there is 77,000 plus members here.Crazy

United States
            Member #75358
            June 1, 2009
            5345 Posts
            Posted: July 6, 2009, 10:49 pm - IP Logged

I'm ready Pumpi. What address should i send the first 50 bucks to?

four4me's avatar - gate1
              MD
              United States
              Member #1701
              June 18, 2003
              8395 Posts
              Posted: July 6, 2009, 11:07 pm - IP Logged

Have you ever taken a look at the members section of lottery post clicked on any of the names more than half of them never posted one post, probably a 3rd of them visited a few times and never came back. Yes we have a lot of members but there are active members and inactive members. And I'd bet there are like 1500 to maybe 2000 active members that stop by regularly.

Todd has already said he will not take part in any gambling activity where obtaining money from members and betting is concerned, that's not why he created lottery post. The laws in the USA prohibit it. People in the USA can't start their own lottery. What you suggest in this thread would require a lot of people, hours upon hours of collaboration in what can best be described as a pyramid scheme to bet lottery number as a whole collective.

While some of your ideas are plausible they aren't realistically possible to accomplish.

Some of us might know not to take you seriously but there are new members coming here every day that might not know how Pumpi's mind works. And it's hard not to take someone seriously when after you post something and people respond you become defensive like your ideas are the best laid plans ever to be construed.

You've been a member since 2005 and i cant recall a single time you posted any numbers on the prediction board to back up any of your far out theory's.

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.

Honduras
                Member #20982
                August 29, 2005
                4715 Posts
                Posted: July 6, 2009, 11:25 pm - IP Logged

Have you ever taken a look at the members section of lottery post clicked on any of the names more than half of them never posted one post, probably a 3rd of them visited a few times and never came back. Yes we have a lot of members but there are active members and inactive members. And I'd bet there are like 1500 to maybe 2000 active members that stop by regularly.

Todd has already said he will not take part in any gambling activity where obtaining money from members and betting is concerned, that's not why he created lottery post. The laws in the USA prohibit it. People in the USA can't start their own lottery. What you suggest in this thread would require a lot of people, hours upon hours of collaboration in what can best be described as a pyramid scheme to bet lottery number as a whole collective.

While some of your ideas are plausible they aren't realistically possible to accomplish.

Some of us might know not to take you seriously but there are new members coming here every day that might not know how Pumpi's mind works. And it's hard not to take someone seriously when after you post something and people respond you become defensive like your ideas are the best laid plans ever to be construed.

You've been a member since 2005 and i cant recall a single time you posted any numbers on the prediction board to back up any of your far out theory's.

Nobody is talking about starting a lottery here...Again read Plan A and read Plan B...If you read Plan A and Plan B YOU WILL NOTICED that i am not talking about starting a lottery...I know that starting a lottery is Illegal in the USA i am well aware of it...

the reason why i don't post predictions is because i suffer from Paranoia and i well believe that the lottery has the drawings fixed...I don't post predictions because i know that if i post predictions they will try and change it...That's why i don't post predictions if i was going to post predictions i will do it secretly to hurt the lottery more....

if for some reason you think that i want people to send money to me, i can't accept it because i have a disability and disability prohibits me from handling large amount of money...Also i don't want to put you down but i've seen so many junk written in this websites, yet i am offering a chance to better things...I am not offering no scheme, Todd has my information and if he likes can have my phone number and can speak to me voice to voice...

and if you READ what i said, i said they are going to win "REAL" Pick4 jackpots not faked...

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - rsz 1franklinmillion-front.jpg
                  Tennessee
                  United States
                  Member #7853
                  October 15, 2004
                  11339 Posts
                  Posted: July 6, 2009, 11:44 pm - IP Logged

pumpi listen to what four4me said.he is right.new members coming here might be taking you serious.most of us that have been here for awhile know to not take your post with anything but a grain of salt.

Honduras
                    Member #20982
                    August 29, 2005
                    4715 Posts
                    Posted: July 7, 2009, 12:19 am - IP Logged

Here it goes:

For 10 dollars a month from all 50,000 members there will be 17,500 dollars to play EVERY SINGLE DAY...How many predictions there were for sunday? around 5,000...

Now i have noticed that there is like 1 sometimes 2, 4/5's from LP predictors EVERY week, i've seen it....Now i wil say that most Pick5's are a Pick5/39, is not a Pick5/35 but Pick5/39...Remember in my blog when i told you that Pick4 a permutation game can be viewed like a combination pick4...That instead of viewing Pick4/0-9 you could view Pick4 as a Pick4/25 or Pick4/30...Here is an example:

http://www.lotterypost.com/blogentry/28933/viewcomments

Permutation           Combination Numbers...

Numbers

1735                             1,8,11,15 = 1+7+3+5

3814                             3,11,12,15= 3+8+1+4

9993                             9,18,27,30 = 9+9+9+3

4947                             4,13,17,24 = 4+9+4+7

6146                             6,7,11,17 = 6+1+4+6

Now that you have that clear here is the tricky part...If Lp predictors get 1 or 2, 4/5's on a Pick5/39 every week, how much MORE will they get if is a: Pick4/30 or Pick4/25...Remember Pick4/30 is 1 number less than Pick5/30...So how much jackpots wouldn't they win every week? And i'll say like: 14 of them every week...LOok many times pick4 is a Pick4/25 or PIck4/20....Do you see what i am saying now...

14 jackpots x 48 weeks in 1 year = 672....

That's only with around 5,000 predictions every day & 10 dollars a month...But remember there is 17,500 dollars available to play the Pick4 so if we triplicate the bet and make it 15,000 out of the 17,500 because is Pick4 and not Pick5? It will be 14 x 3= 42 so 42x 48 weeks in 1 year= 2,016..2,016 x 10 years =  20,160 close to the 50,000 members...That's only with 10 dollars a month...And that's only 5,000 dollars that you win...100 divided by 10 = 10....So 10 x 5,000 dollars = 50,000 dollars...

My bad i made a miscalculation i was under the assumption that Pick4 pays 10,000 dollars i forgot it pays 5,000 dollars...But is not that bad...After all i didn't LIE...But i wasn't all incorrect either because if the number of predictions made everyday WERE HALF of 5,000 we would have achieve the 100,000 dollars mark....So is not completly my fault...And again I DIDN'T LIE...And this is NOT A LOTTERY...You are actually PLAYING the Pick4 games...Not only that if it was more than 14 jackpots won it could have an effect...But looking at the bright side...the odds are 1 in 2 and there are some jackpots that pay 50,000 dollars we were just shy of 100,000 dollars...

I know you are saying is 20,000 not 25,000 the half...If it was for 11 years it will have been: 22,176 for 12 years: 24,192...close to half...so what are you telling me...

The only problem with this Theory is that it puts pressure on the predictors...

United States
                      Member #75358
                      June 1, 2009
                      5345 Posts
                      Posted: July 7, 2009, 12:23 am - IP Logged

Here it goes:

For 10 dollars a month from all 50,000 members there will be 17,500 dollars to play EVERY SINGLE DAY...How many predictions there were for sunday? around 5,000...

Now i have noticed that there is like 1 sometimes 2, 4/5's from LP predictors EVERY week, i've seen it....Now i wil say that most Pick5's are a Pick5/39, is not a Pick5/35 but Pick5/39...Remember in my blog when i told you that Pick4 a permutation game can be viewed like a combination pick4...That instead of viewing Pick4/0-9 you could view Pick4 as a Pick4/25 or Pick4/30...Here is an example:

http://www.lotterypost.com/blogentry/28933/viewcomments

Permutation           Combination Numbers...

Numbers

1735                             1,8,11,15 = 1+7+3+5

3814                             3,11,12,15= 3+8+1+4

9993                             9,18,27,30 = 9+9+9+3

4947                             4,13,17,24 = 4+9+4+7

6146                             6,7,11,17 = 6+1+4+6

Now that you have that clear here is the tricky part...If Lp predictors get 1 or 2, 4/5's on a Pick5/39 every week, how much MORE will they get if is a: Pick4/30 or Pick4/25...Remember Pick4/30 is 1 number less than Pick5/30...So how much jackpots wouldn't they win every week? And i'll say like: 14 of them every week...LOok many times pick4 is a Pick4/25 or PIck4/20....Do you see what i am saying now...

14 jackpots x 48 weeks in 1 year = 672....

That's only with around 5,000 predictions every day & 10 dollars a month...But remember there is 17,500 dollars available to play the Pick4 so if we triplicate the bet and make it 15,000 out of the 17,500 because is Pick4 and not Pick5? It will be 14 x 3= 42 so 42x 48 weeks in 1 year= 2,016..2,016 x 10 years =  20,160 close to the 50,000 members...That's only with 10 dollars a month...And that's only 5,000 dollars that you win...100 divided by 10 = 10....So 10 x 5,000 dollars = 50,000 dollars...

My bad i made a miscalculation i was under the assumption that Pick4 pays 10,000 dollars i forgot it pays 5,000 dollars...But is not that bad...After all i didn't LIE...But i wasn't all incorrect either because if the number of predictions made everyday WERE HALF of 5,000 we would have achieve the 100,000 dollars mark....So is not completly my fault...And again I DIDN'T LIE...And this is NOT A LOTTERY...You are actually PLAYING the Pick4 games...Not only that if it was more than 14 jackpots won it could have an effect...But looking at the bright side...the odds are 1 in 2 and there are some jackpots that pay 50,000 dollars we were just shy of 100,000 dollars...

I know you are saying is 20,000 not 25,000 the half...If it was for 11 years it will have been: 22,176 for 12 years: 24,192...close to half...so what are you telling me...

Nope !....The only problem with this is that the drugs ain't working.

Jester

four4me's avatar - gate1
                        MD
                        United States
                        Member #1701
                        June 18, 2003
                        8395 Posts
                        Posted: July 7, 2009, 12:30 am - IP Logged

Nobody is talking about starting a lottery here...Again read Plan A and read Plan B...If you read Plan A and Plan B YOU WILL NOTICED that i am not talking about starting a lottery...I know that starting a lottery is Illegal in the USA i am well aware of it...

the reason why i don't post predictions is because i suffer from Paranoia and i well believe that the lottery has the drawings fixed...I don't post predictions because i know that if i post predictions they will try and change it...That's why i don't post predictions if i was going to post predictions i will do it secretly to hurt the lottery more....

if for some reason you think that i want people to send money to me, i can't accept it because i have a disability and disability prohibits me from handling large amount of money...Also i don't want to put you down but i've seen so many junk written in this websites, yet i am offering a chance to better things...I am not offering no scheme, Todd has my information and if he likes can have my phone number and can speak to me voice to voice...

and if you READ what i said, i said they are going to win "REAL" Pick4 jackpots not faked...

There isn't a lottery in the world that's worried that you will out smart them and predict the winning numbers for any lottery.

The lotteries will change their games when they see fit to not because of you or anyone else. They usually change the games when sales fail to exceed their projected profit margin or players lose interest in the games. All lottery drawing are designed to make money in fact they welcome anyone to try and defeat them.

Most of the lottery's in the USA make big money off of scratch offs, not pick 3 and 4 and other games.  

While pick 3 - 4 and 5 games have their place, the lottery isn't worried that someone will break them because they have a cut of point where they won't allow any pick 3/4 number to be bet to the point of breaking down their financial structure they have a cap on the pay out amount. Most USA pick 5 and 6 games have a clause that say if more people than the expected amount win they will share the prize equally so if 50 people get the numbers correct they will split the pot. 

The lottery doesn't need to rig the games they are already set up with a good profit margin over the long haul they will always come out the winner. Some people get lucky and win no big deal to the lottery.

Your paranoia about posting numbers for any game is unfounded no matter how much you think they are somehow keeping track of you or anything you post they don't care about anyone of us they are people who only care about themselves and their family's and keeping their job. Outside of working for the lottery they have no interest in the lottery since employees and their immediate family are not permitted to play the lottery.  

You can post predictions from now till the end of time the only person affected by it is you. Odds are you won't do any better than anyone else on here. Your the idea man you should give it a shot it might help you to get over the feeling of being paranoid about it.

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.

Honduras
                          Member #20982
                          August 29, 2005
                          4715 Posts
                          Posted: July 7, 2009, 12:32 am - IP Logged

You laugh at me, yet if i could, i would have won the lottery [pick5] a long time ago...WITH A BETTER PLAN..Yet many of you think....Look i better shut up...

And tell me when do you hear that 50,000 members they half of them had a 50,000 jackpot, it took a while...Dude again unfortunately there is around 5,000 predictions for Pick5 everyday, had they been half it will have been 100,000 dollars...I don't know what are you laughing at....

Honduras
                            Member #20982
                            August 29, 2005
                            4715 Posts
                            Posted: July 7, 2009, 1:24 am - IP Logged

Dude just don't forget, please don't forget that there is like 4 ways to be super rich in the USA: you become a celebrity, you do good in the Stock Market, You marry a super rich person OR YOU WIN THE LOTTERY...

And there is like 5-8 ways to be rich...And don't forget that if you chose them, that you have to waste half your fortune if your wife decides to break with you...

If you can win't Pick4 or Pick5 how are you going to win Pick6 or Powerball....

just don't forget that...And please think of women when you do your actions...

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
                              Dump Water Florida
                              United States
                              Member #380
                              June 5, 2002
                              3114 Posts
                              Posted: July 7, 2009, 1:46 am - IP Logged

You laugh at me, yet if i could, i would have won the lottery [pick5] a long time ago...WITH A BETTER PLAN..Yet many of you think....Look i better shut up...

And tell me when do you hear that 50,000 members they half of them had a 50,000 jackpot, it took a while...Dude again unfortunately there is around 5,000 predictions for Pick5 everyday, had they been half it will have been 100,000 dollars...I don't know what are you laughing at....

No one's laughing at you, not like you have a funny problem like Frog Fears.

When I wrote my book I had some minor concerns the lottery might take an interest, no evidence of that so far.  No evidence they didn't buy a copy either, and as we all know, lack of evidence is not evidence of lack of interest.

Anyway, your method reminds me of a "system" I've come across many times where someone wants to break the lottery game down into affordable packets of combinations (for sale) where if every packet is sold and played someone must win a jackpot and all the lessor prizes will be won across the board of packet buyers as well.

There are many problems with making the system work, but some would be overcome when lotteries go online, where we could all focus our attention on one game at a time.  Like we each have our packet combinations for 5/39 and each week we're told which 5/39 game has the best rollover jackpot and we play our packet tickets online for that game. 

Even if the total combinations are over half a million, we could start the program with the top fifty thousand most likely to be drawn combinations in our opinion.  Who knows, we might even be right better then ten percent of the time.  

Most annoying problem, only one jackpot winner from the packets per draw.

BTW:  I think the editing time is shortened or ended if you post something else within the time limit. 

BobP