Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Maybe this could work: Just trying to help. LP could win Jackpots

Topic closed. 85 replies. Last post 7 years ago by L J1.

Page 4 of 6
PrintE-mailLink
LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
Tennessee
United States
Member #7853
October 15, 2004
11338 Posts
Posted: July 7, 2009, 6:50 pm - IP Logged

Pick-4 straight pays $5000; do you really want to share that with 49,999 LP members?

you do have a point there stack47

pumpi how much does this leave each member if 77,000 people split a 5,000 dollar jackpot?

Idea

Surge's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
    Ohio
    United States
    Member #46493
    September 11, 2006
    4173 Posts
    Posted: July 7, 2009, 6:57 pm - IP Logged

Pick-4 straight pays $5000; do you really want to share that with 49,999 LP members?

you do have a point there stack47

pumpi how much does this leave each member if 77,000 people split a 5,000 dollar jackpot?

Idea

...about 6 cents per person.  Then what members could do is put their coin collections together.  That could get LP members into the Guinness Book of World Records, largest collaborative coin collection by lottery players.

Keep it simple 

United States
      Member #75358
      June 1, 2009
      5345 Posts
      Posted: July 7, 2009, 7:20 pm - IP Logged

This thread is becoming as kooky as Matchmaker's.........................Green laugh

Honduras
        Member #20982
        August 29, 2005
        4715 Posts
        Posted: July 7, 2009, 7:23 pm - IP Logged

Here it goes:

For 10 dollars a month from all 50,000 members there will be 17,500 dollars to play EVERY SINGLE DAY...How many predictions there were for sunday? around 5,000...

Now i have noticed that there is like 1 sometimes 2, 4/5's from LP predictors EVERY week, i've seen it....Now i wil say that most Pick5's are a Pick5/39, is not a Pick5/35 but Pick5/39...Remember in my blog when i told you that Pick4 a permutation game can be viewed like a combination pick4...That instead of viewing Pick4/0-9 you could view Pick4 as a Pick4/25 or Pick4/30...Here is an example:

http://www.lotterypost.com/blogentry/28933/viewcomments

Permutation           Combination Numbers...

Numbers

1735                             1,8,11,15 = 1+7+3+5

3814                             3,11,12,15= 3+8+1+4

9993                             9,18,27,30 = 9+9+9+3

4947                             4,13,17,24 = 4+9+4+7

6146                             6,7,11,17 = 6+1+4+6

Now that you have that clear here is the tricky part...If Lp predictors get 1 or 2, 4/5's on a Pick5/39 every week, how much MORE will they get if is a: Pick4/30 or Pick4/25...Remember Pick4/30 is 1 number less than Pick5/30...So how much jackpots wouldn't they win every week? And i'll say like: 14 of them every week...LOok many times pick4 is a Pick4/25 or PIck4/20....Do you see what i am saying now...

14 jackpots x 48 weeks in 1 year = 672....

That's only with around 5,000 predictions every day & 10 dollars a month...But remember there is 17,500 dollars available to play the Pick4 so if we triplicate the bet and make it 15,000 out of the 17,500 because is Pick4 and not Pick5? It will be 14 x 3= 42 so 42x 48 weeks in 1 year= 2,016..2,016 x 10 years =  20,160 close to the 50,000 members...That's only with 10 dollars a month...And that's only 5,000 dollars that you win...100 divided by 10 = 10....So 10 x 5,000 dollars = 50,000 dollars...

My bad i made a miscalculation i was under the assumption that Pick4 pays 10,000 dollars i forgot it pays 5,000 dollars...But is not that bad...After all i didn't LIE...But i wasn't all incorrect either because if the number of predictions made everyday WERE HALF of 5,000 we would have achieve the 100,000 dollars mark....So is not completly my fault...And again I DIDN'T LIE...And this is NOT A LOTTERY...You are actually PLAYING the Pick4 games...Not only that if it was more than 14 jackpots won it could have an effect...But looking at the bright side...the odds are 1 in 2 and there are some jackpots that pay 50,000 dollars we were just shy of 100,000 dollars...

I know you are saying is 20,000 not 25,000 the half...If it was for 11 years it will have been: 22,176 for 12 years: 24,192...close to half...so what are you telling me...

The only problem with this Theory is that it puts pressure on the predictors...

Guys i don't think YOU ALL HAVE READ everything that i've said on this thread...Read everything what i've said on this thread....Read this top part...

read the part that is in light blue....Is the theoretical idea/plan...

I was saying to sum it up that if 50,000 members all spent 100 dollars a month for 10-12 years, HALF of those 50,000 members will win a 100,000 dollar jackpot while the other half will not...Which is 1 in 2 odds of winning 100,000 dollars....Which is the equivalent of winning 25,000 Pick5 jackpots except that here you are winning 25,000 PICK4 jackpots 9tupled the bet...But apparently you all have not read everything that was said on this thread...

and please dont' think is a lottery that i am starting because is not...

again PLEASE READ EVERYTHING THAT i've said from the begining...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Tennessee
          United States
          Member #7853
          October 15, 2004
          11338 Posts
          Posted: July 7, 2009, 8:01 pm - IP Logged

Guys i don't think YOU ALL HAVE READ everything that i've said on this thread...Read everything what i've said on this thread....Read this top part...

I was saying to sum it up that if 50,000 members all spent 100 dollars a month for 10-12 years, HALF of those 50,000 members will win a 100,000 dollar jackpot while the other half will not...Which is 1 in 2 odds of winning 100,000 dollars....Which is the equivalent of winning 25,000 Pick5 jackpots except that here you are winning 25,000 PICK4 jackpots 9tupled the bet...But apparently you all have not read everything that was said on this thread...

PLEASE READ EVERYTHING THAT i've said from the begining...

ok pumpi but thats going to take awhile.a good long while.

Tennessee
            United States
            Member #7853
            October 15, 2004
            11338 Posts
            Posted: July 7, 2009, 8:02 pm - IP Logged

This thread is becoming as kooky as Matchmaker's.........................Green laugh

pumpi is entertaining sort of like psychomo.its comic relief.Green laugh

United States
              Member #58528
              February 18, 2008
              710 Posts
              Posted: July 7, 2009, 8:19 pm - IP Logged

I try to read everything that you say but IT GIVES ME A HEADACHE!

Tennessee
                United States
                Member #7853
                October 15, 2004
                11338 Posts
                Posted: July 7, 2009, 8:33 pm - IP Logged

I try to read everything that you say but IT GIVES ME A HEADACHE!

i don't think pumpi understands that just from what he has wrote in this thread could make up a small book itself.a very entertaining book with many theories and offshoots but also many twists and turns.

United States
                  Member #58528
                  February 18, 2008
                  710 Posts
                  Posted: July 7, 2009, 8:41 pm - IP Logged

i don't think pumpi understands that just from what he has wrote in this thread could make up a small book itself.a very entertaining book with many theories and offshoots but also many twists and turns.

Pumpi is one of the reasons that I visit this board....he's always good for a laugh or three!

Honduras
                    Member #20982
                    August 29, 2005
                    4715 Posts
                    Posted: July 7, 2009, 8:59 pm - IP Logged

you should check my blog i got more important entries there...I think i got in total like 240 blog entries...

go to members and then blog homepage...

i got more stuff in the blogs than i have in the board...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Tennessee
                      United States
                      Member #7853
                      October 15, 2004
                      11338 Posts
                      Posted: July 7, 2009, 9:25 pm - IP Logged

pumpi if i tried to read everything in that blog it would take me 5 years.oh wait a minute 77,000 times 5 equals=385,000 which is the average size jackpot of a pick five jackpot on any given night which if you then subtract that by 100,000 which is the average starting one which leaves you with 285,000 which you then would have to take each individual draw and divide that by the average jackpot and tjpgCrazy

Honduras
                        Member #20982
                        August 29, 2005
                        4715 Posts
                        Posted: July 7, 2009, 10:06 pm - IP Logged

my bad lottomike i meant to say from time to time....

I am thinking about plan D....I owed this idea to PLraX who made me think of something, who posted in the lottery system forum that he had a question...

I found a way to make LP win 3 to 4 jackpots in 1 week x 40 states = 5,760 Pick5 jackpots that LP will win in 1 year, sounds unbelievable but is the truth...Every year...And this is ACTUAL PICK5 JACKPOTS...I'll post them in the next post...

that is theoretically speaking...

Tennessee
                          United States
                          Member #7853
                          October 15, 2004
                          11338 Posts
                          Posted: July 7, 2009, 10:14 pm - IP Logged

I am thinking about plan D....I owed this idea to PLraX who made me think of something, who posted in the lottery system forum that he had a question...

I found a way to make LP win 3 to 4 jackpots in 1 week x 40 states = 5,760 Pick5 jackpots that LP will win in 1 year, sounds unbelievable but is the truth...Every year...And this is ACTUAL PICK5 JACKPOTS...I'll post them in the next post...

pumpi said:And this is ACTUAL PICK5 JACKPOTS...I'll post them in the next post...

you mean you'd do that for me?  post actual pick 5 jackpots?  how much are these jackpots?   how much did i figure on winning?  what states are these?

United States
                            Member #75358
                            June 1, 2009
                            5345 Posts
                            Posted: July 7, 2009, 10:42 pm - IP Logged

Does this mean you need a business partner?......Idea

Honduras
                              Member #20982
                              August 29, 2005
                              4715 Posts
                              Posted: July 7, 2009, 11:03 pm - IP Logged

guys i apologize, the 5,760 jackpots will not be possible...Found a way how LP could win $350,000 Pick5 jackpots 6,000 of them but over a 10 year period not over 1 year with all 77,000 members spending 30 dollars a month...

i apologize...Not everything is possible....