Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 7:50 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Maybe this could work: Just trying to help. LP could win Jackpots

Topic closed. 85 replies. Last post 8 years ago by L J1.

Page 5 of 6
PrintE-mailLink
TheGameGrl's avatar - character catafly.jpg
A long and winding road
United States
Member #17084
June 10, 2005
4574 Posts
Posted: July 7, 2009, 11:11 pm - IP Logged

pumpi, at first I laughed at the comments and the sheer probabilities, then I got to thinking, You are a dreamer and the world needs more folks like you. You make folks think of the possibilities. Granted some may laugh ( in a good way I hope), I wish you well in tossing ideas out there and seeing if it will stick :)

~~Is it true, Is it kind,Is it necessary. ~~~

pa:888,4445,6132,4444,8008

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
    Tennessee
    United States
    Member #7853
    October 15, 2004
    11338 Posts
    Posted: July 7, 2009, 11:18 pm - IP Logged

pumpi, at first I laughed at the comments and the sheer probabilities, then I got to thinking, You are a dreamer and the world needs more folks like you. You make folks think of the possibilities. Granted some may laugh ( in a good way I hope), I wish you well in tossing ideas out there and seeing if it will stick :)

pumpi does have some good ideas in there.one of these days we will see him holding up a giant cardboard mega millions check where he won the jackpot.

Kentucky
      United States
      Member #32652
      February 14, 2006
      7341 Posts
      Posted: July 7, 2009, 11:41 pm - IP Logged

Guys i don't think YOU ALL HAVE READ everything that i've said on this thread...Read everything what i've said on this thread....Read this top part...

read the part that is in light blue....Is the theoretical idea/plan...

I was saying to sum it up that if 50,000 members all spent 100 dollars a month for 10-12 years, HALF of those 50,000 members will win a 100,000 dollar jackpot while the other half will not...Which is 1 in 2 odds of winning 100,000 dollars....Which is the equivalent of winning 25,000 Pick5 jackpots except that here you are winning 25,000 PICK4 jackpots 9tupled the bet...But apparently you all have not read everything that was said on this thread...

and please dont' think is a lottery that i am starting because is not...

again PLEASE READ EVERYTHING THAT i've said from the begining...

"I was saying to sum it up that if 50,000 members all spent 100 dollars a month for 10-12 years, HALF of those 50,000 members will win a 100,000 dollar jackpot while the other half will not..."

Reading everything is not the problem; your fuzzy math is. How are we going to break even paying $100 a month by only getting back 6 cents on each Pick-4 hit?

"Which is the equivalent of winning 25,000 Pick5 jackpots"

Again with math: will there even be 25,000 Pick-5 drawings in the next 12 years?

And think about this; even if we won every one of them, the jackpots would be aways under $100,000 and probably 1/3 of them would be split (assuming anybody else would still be playing).

What about the daily "win percentage" of combined Pick-4 and Pick-5 LP predictors; is it even over 100%?

Who wants to take a chance on putting up $100 a month on a theory where it's possible not all the bets will get in on time?

Have you figured out how we're going to pay the taxes?

If you're talking about some of us pooling a few bucks together when either the Mega Millions or Powerball jackpots are huge count me in, but this theory is way to bizarre for me.

Tennessee
        United States
        Member #7853
        October 15, 2004
        11338 Posts
        Posted: July 7, 2009, 11:44 pm - IP Logged

"I was saying to sum it up that if 50,000 members all spent 100 dollars a month for 10-12 years, HALF of those 50,000 members will win a 100,000 dollar jackpot while the other half will not..."

Reading everything is not the problem; your fuzzy math is. How are we going to break even paying $100 a month by only getting back 6 cents on each Pick-4 hit?

"Which is the equivalent of winning 25,000 Pick5 jackpots"

Again with math: will there even be 25,000 Pick-5 drawings in the next 12 years?

And think about this; even if we won every one of them, the jackpots would be aways under $100,000 and probably 1/3 of them would be split (assuming anybody else would still be playing).

What about the daily "win percentage" of combined Pick-4 and Pick-5 LP predictors; is it even over 100%?

Who wants to take a chance on putting up $100 a month on a theory where it's possible not all the bets will get in on time?

Have you figured out how we're going to pay the taxes?

If you're talking about some of us pooling a few bucks together when either the Mega Millions or Powerball jackpots are huge count me in, but this theory is way to bizarre for me.

pumpi quite frankly i'm with stack on this one.you need to explain this.

Canada
          Member #68663
          December 27, 2008
          260 Posts
          Posted: July 8, 2009, 12:27 am - IP Logged

There have been so many posts since I was last here I cannot tell if we are going ahead with Plan B. I had offered my $50 now with the next $50 next month. Is Plan B on? Pumpi - where do I send the money? I will get a receipt I hope to show who paid and who did not pay.

Thanks

Honduras
            Member #20982
            August 29, 2005
            4715 Posts
            Posted: July 8, 2009, 12:53 am - IP Logged

i am going to explain the theoretical plan one more time...

Here it goes:

For 10 dollars a month from all 50,000 members there will be 17,500 dollars to play/bet EVERY SINGLE DAY...How many predictions there were for sunday? around 5,000 predictions...

Now i have noticed that there is like 1 sometimes 2, 4/5's from LP predictors EVERY week, i've seen it....Now i wil say that most Pick5's are a Pick5/39, is not a Pick5/35 but Pick5/39...Remember in my blog when i told you that Pick4 a permutation game can be viewed like a combination pick4...That instead of viewing

Pick4/0-9 you could view Pick4 as a Pick4/25 or Pick4/30...Here is an example:

http://www.lotterypost.com/blogentry/28933/viewcomments

Permutation           Combination Numbers...

Numbers

1735                             1,8,11,15 = 1+7+3+5

3814                             3,11,12,15= 3+8+1+4

9993                             9,18,27,30 = 9+9+9+3

4947                             4,13,17,24 = 4+9+4+7

6146                             6,7,11,17 = 6+1+4+6

Now that you have that clear here is the tricky part...If Lp predictors get 1 or 2,    4/5's on a Pick5/39 game every week, how much MORE will they get if is a: Pick4/25 ...Remember Pick4/25 is 1 number less than a Pick5/25...So how much jackpots do you think they will get correct if is a Pick4/25? i'll say like: 14 of them every week...LOok many times pick4 is a PIck4/20....Do you see what i am saying now...

14 jackpots x 48 weeks in 1 year = 672 jackpots in 1 year....

That's only betting around 5,000 predictions every day from the 5,000 predictions that are done everyday for if you look at sundays predictions they were around 5,000 of them....So that's only betting 5,000 prediction....The same predictors that predicted for Pick5 will be the ones predicting for Pick4 not the pick4 predictors because it amounts to like 100,000 predictions from pick4 predictors made every day on LP...And remember you are viewing Pick4 as a Pick4/25 you are not viewing it as a regular permutation game...that's why you are going to need the Pick5 predictors and not the pick4 predictors...Because Pick5 is very similar looking to a Pick4/25....

going back to what i was saying: theoretically there will be 672 jackpots in 1 year by betting around 5,000 predictions every day...But remember LP members are betting 10 dollars a month, or 35 cents every day which is the equivalent to 17,500 dollars/combinations played every day...So if we get 14 Pick4 jackpots every week with 5,000 predictions made everyday, if we triple that bet from 5,000 to 15,000 then there will be 14 x 3 = 42 jackpots...Remember this is Pick4 so you can triple or cuadruple the bet...So 42 x 48 weeks in 1 year = 2,016 jackpots x 10 years = 20,160 pick4/25 jackpots won in a 10 year period...20,160 is close to 25,000 which is half of 50,000 members...Remember that's only with 10 dollars a month or 17,500 predictions/dollars every day....

Don't forget 50,000 x 35 cents a day = 17,500 dollars/predictions every day...

So there will be 20,160 jackpots in a 10 year period...But that's only 5,000 dollars that you win...Remember that's only with all 50,000 members each betting 10 dollars a month....

So if 10 dollars gives me 20,160 jackpots of 5,000 each, if i triple the bet or cuadruple the bet or quintuple or sixtuple or seventuple or eightuple or ninetuple or tentuple the bet of 10 dollars a month to 100 dollars a month, then 20,160 jackpots of 5,000 dollars each will tentuple [ten fold] to 5,000 x 10 = 50,000 dollars...So in 10 years there will be 20,160 jackpots of 50,000 dollars each....

I know you are saying is 20,160 not 25,000 the half of 50,000...If it was for 11 years it will have been: 22,176 for 12 years: 24,192...close to half of the 50,000 members...so what are you telling me...

The only problem with this Theory is that it puts pressure on the predictors...

but you see that's with around 5,000 predictions for Pick5 everyday but had the predictions for PIck5 everyday had been half of 5,000 then we would have achieved 100,000 dollars to half of the 50,000 LP predictors....or 1 in 2 odds of winning 100,000 dollars....

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
              Member #20982
              August 29, 2005
              4715 Posts
              Posted: July 8, 2009, 1:52 am - IP Logged

guys i apologize, the 5,760 jackpots will not be possible...Found a way how LP could win $350,000 Pick5 jackpots 6,000 of them but over a 10 year period not over 1 year with all 77,000 members spending 30 dollars a month...

i apologize...Not everything is possible....

I don't know why i said that not everything is possible...I am sending the wrong message...

When humans beging to cross the stars you/they will have to teach their kids that impossible is nothing, that nothing is impossible...They will have to be one kind of humans so that idea that everything is not possible you better start teaching your kids the opposite...Look the kind of human that you will have to be when you cross the stars...Powerball will seen like a joke...humans that will not be affraid to go after Powerball...

just giving you a heads up...

you think that Powerball is impossible...You don't have any idea what the cosmos is...

and i am sorry to go off the subject here...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Kentucky
                United States
                Member #32652
                February 14, 2006
                7341 Posts
                Posted: July 8, 2009, 9:44 am - IP Logged

pumpi quite frankly i'm with stack on this one.you need to explain this.

I was in 30 member pool that was $10 a week ($5 a drawing) where we all picked 6 numbers on the Ohio Lotto and the first person to have all 6 of their numbers drawn would win whatever was in the pool. How much was in the pool depended on the size of the lotto jackpot. When it was small, $120 a drawing would go into the pool and QPs were bought for the other $30. On average it took about 4 drawings before someone matched all 6 numbers and the winner got around $450 because when the lotto jackpack reached $20 million, $90 went into pool and $60 for QPs.

Basically we were playing to win the pool and the QPs were more or less a side bet where any winnings would be split among the 30 members. We had to pay $20 for the next four drawings before the start of a new game, given a list of all the numbers everybody was playing, and given an updated list showing where everybody stood in the pool after each drawing. If it took more than 4 drawings, we had to pay $5 a drawing until it was won. If for some reason we didn't pay the before the drawing, we made it up before the start of the next drawing.  The best hit we had from the QPs was $1500 and that of course that was split 30 ways.

It was a well run pool, but we all read the stories about 10 members or smaller pools where people didn't pay their share before the drawing, they were excluded, a jackpot was hit, and they sued to get their share. I can't imagine how 10 people could manage a $10 a month 50,000 person pool and account for all the collections, all the money, bets, and give timely reports to the members. Even if it's possible to get 1000 LP members to sign on to Pumpi's plan, I can't see how's it possible to get all the Pick-5 predictions in on time and play them in every state every day.

The part of Pumpi's plan that I'm the most skeptical of is the necessity of continuing to put in $10 a month for 10 or 12 years. If his theory is that good, it should show a profit after at least 3 months and there would be no reason to add any more money. If it was anyone but Pumpi suggesting this, it would sound like a confidence game.

(Now the music for the movie "The Sting" will be playing in my head all day today)

Tennessee
                  United States
                  Member #7853
                  October 15, 2004
                  11338 Posts
                  Posted: July 8, 2009, 10:04 am - IP Logged

I was in 30 member pool that was $10 a week ($5 a drawing) where we all picked 6 numbers on the Ohio Lotto and the first person to have all 6 of their numbers drawn would win whatever was in the pool. How much was in the pool depended on the size of the lotto jackpot. When it was small, $120 a drawing would go into the pool and QPs were bought for the other $30. On average it took about 4 drawings before someone matched all 6 numbers and the winner got around $450 because when the lotto jackpack reached $20 million, $90 went into pool and $60 for QPs.

Basically we were playing to win the pool and the QPs were more or less a side bet where any winnings would be split among the 30 members. We had to pay $20 for the next four drawings before the start of a new game, given a list of all the numbers everybody was playing, and given an updated list showing where everybody stood in the pool after each drawing. If it took more than 4 drawings, we had to pay $5 a drawing until it was won. If for some reason we didn't pay the before the drawing, we made it up before the start of the next drawing.  The best hit we had from the QPs was $1500 and that of course that was split 30 ways.

It was a well run pool, but we all read the stories about 10 members or smaller pools where people didn't pay their share before the drawing, they were excluded, a jackpot was hit, and they sued to get their share. I can't imagine how 10 people could manage a $10 a month 50,000 person pool and account for all the collections, all the money, bets, and give timely reports to the members. Even if it's possible to get 1000 LP members to sign on to Pumpi's plan, I can't see how's it possible to get all the Pick-5 predictions in on time and play them in every state every day.

The part of Pumpi's plan that I'm the most skeptical of is the necessity of continuing to put in $10 a month for 10 or 12 years. If his theory is that good, it should show a profit after at least 3 months and there would be no reason to add any more money. If it was anyone but Pumpi suggesting this, it would sound like a confidence game.

(Now the music for the movie "The Sting" will be playing in my head all day today)

i'm going to ask pumpi if he is already in some type of pool for mega millions tickets.something tells me pumpi probably doesn't get out much to get tickets though i could be wrong.i think he said he was paranoid about the lottery people spying on him or something.

Tennessee
                    United States
                    Member #7853
                    October 15, 2004
                    11338 Posts
                    Posted: July 8, 2009, 11:18 am - IP Logged

pumpi didn't you also state your reason why there should be as many generic powerballs as possible because the population would support it?  you gave this as your reason below...

You get 30,000 people who make very good money [wealthy people]....and make each of them contribute 200 dollars a paycheck...30,000 x 400 = 12 million....12 million x = 8.5 months = 102 million dollars....[8.5 is equivalent to 8 months & 2 weeks]....102 million dollars that could be raffled or created a lottery among the 30,000 members and 1 of them is selected as the winner....Now that's 1 in 30,000 odds of winning 100 million dollars...While Powerball has 6 million fan base and the odds are 1 in 200 million...Yeah there is multiple Powerball jackpots during those 8 months but is there any of them paying 100 million dollars? maybe 1 of them....Yet what you don't see is that in this particular lottery elevator the odds are 1 in 30,000....Now tell me something...Look at Powerball Matrix and it has 200 million combinations, now tell me what will be the matrix of a lottery that has 30,000 odds/combinations...I am not going to lie to you is only reserved for people that can afford it....

Let me show you another example...Assume there is 100,000 people and they all contribute 100 dollars per month...The ones that can afford it...Now that will be 10 million dollars that can be giving to 1 winner if they create their own lottery....Now those 10 million dollars placed in the bank at 5% is 500,000 a year for life...And since is 1 in 100,000 the matrix is going to be way less than going after a scratchoffs that pay 500,000 dollars a year for life....And tell me what are the odds to win a scratchoffs that pay 500,000 dollars a year for life? is like 1 in 600 million...

And do you remember when Powerbal used to pay 12 million a year as a starting jackpot? back then it had 175 million combinations...While this one only has 1 in 100,000 and the matrix is way less....And you pay 100 dollars a month or 3.3 dollars a day....Tell me climb 175 million combinations just to win 10 million dollars...See what i am saying...

Kentucky
                      United States
                      Member #32652
                      February 14, 2006
                      7341 Posts
                      Posted: July 8, 2009, 11:30 am - IP Logged

I don't know why i said that not everything is possible...I am sending the wrong message...

When humans beging to cross the stars you/they will have to teach their kids that impossible is nothing, that nothing is impossible...They will have to be one kind of humans so that idea that everything is not possible you better start teaching your kids the opposite...Look the kind of human that you will have to be when you cross the stars...Powerball will seen like a joke...humans that will not be affraid to go after Powerball...

just giving you a heads up...

you think that Powerball is impossible...You don't have any idea what the cosmos is...

and i am sorry to go off the subject here...

Crossing the stars will be much easier than getting 50,000 people to play in your pool each putting up $100 or even the revised $10 a month for the next 10 to 12 years without a solid plan of how you would convince them.

I understand the logic behind playing all playing all the Pick-5 predictions every day because some are predicting the jackpot winning numbers. In the last 7 days jackpots would have been won in New York and North Carolina. After a quick glance it seems like it's averaging about $7000 a day to play all the predictions and I'm assuming to fund this, you're suggesting $10 a month from 50,000 LP members. However since none of those predictions were actually played with real money, we can't assume the same predictions would have been made for real plays.

There is no problem with your theory a profit could be made playing all the daily Pick-5 predictions but the real problems are first with the necessary funding and the logistics of actually filling out the play slips and getting the bets in on time in several different states. Before convincing anyone that you really could get the necessary funding for even one month, you'll have to show the winning prediction statistics for the last year. As for filling out the play slips, get enough play slips for 350 combinations, find a wheel with a similar amount, use the QP option and tell us how long it took you to accurately fill them out; we can guesstimate how long it would take to have them printed out on a terminal.

Good luck!

<----------(going back to work on my "warp-drive" engine plans)

Tennessee
                        United States
                        Member #7853
                        October 15, 2004
                        11338 Posts
                        Posted: July 8, 2009, 6:00 pm - IP Logged

pumpi which do you prefer the pick 5 games or mega millions...explain

Honduras
                          Member #20982
                          August 29, 2005
                          4715 Posts
                          Posted: July 8, 2009, 7:27 pm - IP Logged

my favorite games of all of them is GA "Win For Life...Also if georgia had: West Virginia Cash25 i will play it also, those are my 2 favorite games of all of them...

I don't play pick4 or Pick3...

Pick5 in georgia it plays every day and i find it difficult that's why i don't play it and for some reason i've never like it, i don't think i've ever played it....

MegaMillions if i happen to have 3 dollars i'll play $ 2 for win for life and 1 for Powerball...

I don't live in Georgia anymore but i visit there sometimes...I don't like to say that i am from Panama for my protection..There is too many violence here in Panama almost every day someone appears executed missing their head...and i am serious it happens like every 2 or 3 days this happens...I moved from Georgia to Panama about 3 years ago...My aunt and grandmother still live in Georgia...

what i do is i send moneygram i send 20 dollars to my brother for he to play 5 dollars quick pick of win for life every week...4 dollars for win for life and 1 dollars for MegaMillions..If my brother wins win for life we split it, 2,000 a month for me for life and 2,000 a month for him for life...

Over here in Panama they got a pick4 the only lottery that if you win you win 2,000 dollars...you must match it straight...there is no box option...Like how i've almost never played pick4 i don't play it plus you have to travel an entire province in jam up traffic to find your particular number...they don't let you pick your own number you must buy what they sell you...And i refuse to play such a game...

The lottery is so terrible here that they got: "Clandestine lotteries"....but not everything is bad about the lottery....The lottery is the second thing that makes the most money for the government besides the canal and the airport..

Tennessee
                            United States
                            Member #7853
                            October 15, 2004
                            11338 Posts
                            Posted: July 8, 2009, 8:36 pm - IP Logged

my favorite games of all of them is GA "Win For Life...Also if georgia had: West Virginia Cash25 i will play it also, those are my 2 favorite games of all of them...

Pick5 in georgia it plays every day and i find it difficult that's why i don't play it and for some reason i've never like it, i don't think i've ever played it....

MegaMillions if i happen to have 3 dollars i'll play $ 2 for win for life and 1 for Powerball...

I don't live in Georgia anymore but i visit there sometimes...I don't like to say that i am from Panama for my protection..There is too many violence here in Panama almost every day someone appears executed missing their head...and i am serious it happens like every 2 or 3 days this happens...I moved from Georgia to Panama about 3 years ago...My aunt and grandmother still live in Georgia...

what i do is i send moneygram i send 20 dollars to my brother for he to play 5 dollars quick pick of win for life every week...4 dollars for win for life and 1 dollars for MegaMillions..If my brother wins win for life we split it, 2,000 a month for me for life and 2,000 a month for him for life...

Over here in Panama they got a pick4 the only lottery that if you win you win 2,000 dollars...you must match it straight...there is no box option...Like how i've almost never played pick4 i don't play it plus you have to travel an entire province in jam up traffic to find your particular number...they don't let you pick your own number you must buy what they sell you...And i refuse to play such a game...

The lottery is so terrible here that they got: "Clandestine lotteries"....but not everything is bad about the lottery....The lottery is the second thing that makes the most money for the government besides the canal and the airport..

i'd love to have the west virginia cash 25 game here too.pretty unique game you don't see in too many states if any besides WV.seems like they'd have a box option there where you are for the pick 4.where you from in panama?   Achutupo?  ,Boca de Parita?  ,El Cristo?

Honduras
                              Member #20982
                              August 29, 2005
                              4715 Posts
                              Posted: July 8, 2009, 9:23 pm - IP Logged

You might have heard me mention several systems who might sound like they good, but when i play lottery i play quick pick i do not choose my own numbers...Most of the time i've played quick pick..

the only way i play the system is if i was super wealthy and had a 1 million dollar supercomputer to my side that's the only way i'll play my systems...otherwise i play quick picks...

Not only that but i have a deeply ingrained belief that is so deep and i believe is true and is that i believe that the lottery if it wants it can chose you personally as the winner meaning that the lottery on certain circumstances choses the winner and is not by accident...people can tell me it is not so but i believe the lottery can do this,, it might not be true but i believe it beside the lottery collectively is a cartel and the lottery makes more money every year than the oil cartel in the USA...So they are so powerful they can do whatever they want and i will hope they have this option because is better is way better than 100% of the time randomnly selecting the winner...

Think about it as a toilet seat and people forming line to take a leak...All people want to win the lottery or in this case take a leak but there comes one in the real back who if he doesn't urinate at that instant he will pee himself while everyone else forming line can surely wait...Well this system is way better than randomly selecting the winner....It is....I think they should have a secret code numbers, you know like in the movies thundercats where the sword of laugurio summons the thundercats...or batman night simbol in the skies...Well there should be a secret code or a particular class of combinations that if people play them they are summoning the jackpot to come their way...it will not be used all the time only for emergencies...Good example is 911 system...How many people have you seen call 911 to tell jokes? very rare....The only problem with the lottery is that there is only 1 winner....But anyways the system that i mention is better way better than the best system or best wheel out there....That's why i said there needs to be several generic Pick5 lotteries...You may not think about it but remember you have an all male ontop of the world mentality...

i'll not say where i am from again for my protection for security reasons...