Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 9:28 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Money Matters 101

Topic closed. 131 replies. Last post 7 years ago by dr65.

Page 5 of 9
PrintE-mailLink
det,mi.
United States
Member #77845
August 2, 2009
6 Posts
Posted: August 30, 2009, 3:24 pm - IP Logged

Hey match,  do we know of anyone that have advance of $3.00 or above with similar system? I would think practice will bring you close to becoming perfect. Do you know anybody that really trying for the kill?  just jeff.

United States
    Member #75060
    May 26, 2009
    300 Posts
    Posted: August 30, 2009, 8:09 pm - IP Logged

Hey match,  do we know of anyone that have advance of $3.00 or above with similar system? I would think practice will bring you close to becoming perfect. Do you know anybody that really trying for the kill?  just jeff.

Hmmmm, I'm not really sure what this advance of $3.00 business is, Jeff, so you'll have to elaborate a little more on it. Practice does make perfect and it also makes you more comfortable with what you're doing in terms of play style. I'm a str8 player which means I have absolutely NO ROOM FOR ERROR and if I do miss my mark, then I get absolutely nothing...all or nothing. I suppose you could say this is going for the kill each time I play but, it's well worth my efforts.

My acquaintances and friends all play the same way and are very pleased with the results. For me, personally, I'll be getting the kills that matter once I fine tune the Pick4 system which I'm almost finished with.

'Match

United States
      Member #75060
      May 26, 2009
      300 Posts
      Posted: August 31, 2009, 10:20 am - IP Logged

"Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It is a very mean and nasty place and it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done. Now, if you know what you're worth, then go out and get what you're worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hit, and not pointing fingers saying you ain't where you are because of him, or her, or anybody. Cowards do that and that ain't you. You're better than that!"
      Rocky Balboa
      Speaking to his son in Rocky Balboa (2006)

This is some really good stuff!! It deals with one's mental state of mind when doing most anything and we all know, at least I hope, that everything starts in the mind. If you think you can do it, you will. If you think you can't, then you can't and it's true. With Pick3, playing str8 comes with the all or nothing penalty if you're not on your game so it forces you to become better.

When you study and learn how it is that you've lost, it's only then that you learn how to win and once you've learned this, fear packs up and leaves while confidence is on its' way in simultaneously. Every entity in the world studies its' losses in order to learn from them and the various ways they've lost to counter them with ways to win...in the same way.

Learn to win the same way you've lost and the system is born. I hope this inspires someone as I operate around these principles everyday. Lots of luck on today's picks!!

'Match

United States
        Member #75060
        May 26, 2009
        300 Posts
        Posted: August 31, 2009, 6:24 pm - IP Logged

I've reading some of the recent posts regarding annonymity when winning the Power Ball or any of the BIG lotteries and it's amazing how people fail to really think things through. This is not something you want broadcasted all over the land so everyone will know that "you" hit it big. Allowing such publicity is a very, very dangerous thing and is so to the point where even your family members can be at risk when that kind of bread is involved. Yeah, I know this will sound a bit ludicrous but, look at some of the past movies which deal with the same exact thing. Money or someone's life...even your own life.

With all the computer technology at hand, one would be thanking you for saving them all the work of having to find you. People would follow you and you wouldn't even know it. People would be watching your every move and you wouldn't even know it...and they could be the very person you bump into at the grocery store, bank, movies, etc. You people need to put on your thinking caps and realize what you're asking for 'cause it's a miserable life having to hide and/or be afraid to go anywhere. I knew someone like this and they hadn't won anything near the big lotto.

I think it's a good idea to try and "condition" one's self for such an event because if it happens when you're very down and have never experienced even descent money you'll go crazy, literally. Hey man, take the time to take it all in and gather yourself first, okay. You have ample time to go and claim the ticket and this will allow you to "set up camp" while calming down also. Keep your mouth closed and do business with the right people in full confidentiality of your privacy. It's the best way. Family need not know anything until you're ready to give them what you want them to have. Otherwise, Cousin Skillet will have it all over the neighborhood in two minutes or less.

I'm just being honest and trying to help a few people here. There's a right and wrong way to do everything. There's a smart and a dumb way to do everything. I'm a business man presenting business advice. Yours to accept or reject.

'Match

United States
          Member #75060
          May 26, 2009
          300 Posts
          Posted: September 1, 2009, 8:56 am - IP Logged

Gooooooood Morning LP!!! Man, what I beautiful day here in T-town! I have a very basic "elementary" type equation which validates the numerical system. I learned this in fundamentals of math quite some time ago and it goes a little something like this:

# (x) 2 + 10 (/) 2 (-) original # (=) 5...every single time. Go ahead and give it a shot and if it doesn't finish at (5) every single time then you don't need to be playing Pick3...no offense intended. Here, also, is today's inspirational quotation:

Excellence can be obtained if you:

...care more than others think is wise;

...risk more than others think is safe;

...dream more than others think is practical;

...expect more than others think is possible.
          ”                     Author Unknown

'Match

United States
            Member #75060
            May 26, 2009
            300 Posts
            Posted: September 5, 2009, 8:19 pm - IP Logged

match:

There are a few people who give help like bobp and others.

little of something is better than all of nothing ---playing huge quantity of numbers when the state has the right to block sale of numbers after a certain quantity is sold is playing foolish.

If you can get 3 to 8 right a week and make a profit even with small quantity --theres way less risk.

Hawk

'Hawk:

After doing some R&D for the past couple of days, I am now bowing down, somewhat, to the idea of playing less numbers for an even greater profit. What I've been doing definitely works but, a careful balance of playing "ideal draws" at minimum plays is the new strategy at hand. More homework is involved in terms of tracking the numbers and this is good because the numerical scale still applies...even more so in this application.

Preliminary testing shows that a "total" of 250 numbers will produce very reasonable consistency if I discriminate on my drawings which to play. I can actually cover more ground money wise and further enhance the solid idea of playing with the house's by (5) times. Man, to think it was costing $600-$700 just to play Pick3 at $1.00 per number and now I can play Pick4 at .25 per number for still far less than that while making so much more in profit!!

All in all, this is still a very reasonable number count to play but, you have to be picky...very picky. Who cares when you can clear about $600 in profit in one shot! I definitely see your point, Mr. Hawk.

'Match

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
              Member #4877
              May 30, 2004
              5118 Posts
              Posted: September 6, 2009, 2:43 am - IP Logged

'Hawk:

After doing some R&D for the past couple of days, I am now bowing down, somewhat, to the idea of playing less numbers for an even greater profit. What I've been doing definitely works but, a careful balance of playing "ideal draws" at minimum plays is the new strategy at hand. More homework is involved in terms of tracking the numbers and this is good because the numerical scale still applies...even more so in this application.

Preliminary testing shows that a "total" of 250 numbers will produce very reasonable consistency if I discriminate on my drawings which to play. I can actually cover more ground money wise and further enhance the solid idea of playing with the house's by (5) times. Man, to think it was costing $600-$700 just to play Pick3 at $1.00 per number and now I can play Pick4 at .25 per number for still far less than that while making so much more in profit!!

All in all, this is still a very reasonable number count to play but, you have to be picky...very picky. Who cares when you can clear about $600 in profit in one shot! I definitely see your point, Mr. Hawk.

'Match

Matchmaker:

thank's 4-UR encouragement$$$$$$$$!!

2>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ALL$$$$!!!

psyko is pay'n sum nerd 50.oo/hour/2>>

teach psykomo D stockmarket!!!!!!!!!!!>>

remember>>>>>>>psyko know's>>>>!!!!

psykomo is CRAZY >>>>L@@NNNNIEE!!

LOL (thank's 4-UR post)

psyko

mej023's avatar - avatar 5857.gif
                Greencastle, Indiana
                United States
                Member #74738
                May 19, 2009
                102 Posts
                Posted: September 6, 2009, 7:02 am - IP Logged

'Hawk:

'Match

Pick 4? Man, I have not even got my head wrapped completely around the Pick 3 yet! But hey, profit rules the day right? Sun Smiley

United States
                  Member #75060
                  May 26, 2009
                  300 Posts
                  Posted: September 6, 2009, 6:53 pm - IP Logged

Matchmaker:

thank's 4-UR encouragement$$$$$$$$!!

2>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ALL$$$$!!!

psyko is pay'n sum nerd 50.oo/hour/2>>

teach psykomo D stockmarket!!!!!!!!!!!>>

remember>>>>>>>psyko know's>>>>!!!!

psykomo is CRAZY >>>>L@@NNNNIEE!!

LOL (thank's 4-UR post)

psyko

Hey Psyko!! I've read this a couple of times to try and understand it all and I might be close!! Let's see: 50.00/Hr/2 should equal to 25.00/Hr. Close? I'm still working on the stock market part, okay? LOL!!! Yeah, I try to inspire players in my own way and it helps some while discouraging others but, not intentionally. I like to tell the truth based on what I know works best and if I see where others are right, in their own way, I'm not afraid to give credit.

I'm working on something really nice and will post results in the very near future.

'Match

United States
                    Member #75060
                    May 26, 2009
                    300 Posts
                    Posted: September 6, 2009, 7:42 pm - IP Logged

Pick 4? Man, I have not even got my head wrapped completely around the Pick 3 yet! But hey, profit rules the day right? Sun Smiley

Pick 4 is only Pick 3 with more soldiers to battle so whatever you're doing with Pick 3 will apply to Pick 4. Profit is the name of the game and it can come in two ways. The method I'm currently using requires many combinations to maintain consistency for a low, consistent profit. It works very well but, I'm re-tuning the system to work within much smaller parameters (numbers) while still maintaining reasonable consistency.

This is the better of the two methods and, I'm not afraid to 'fess up to it but, it still requires at least a fair amount of combinations played. Instead of clearing $75 on a .25 cent play I can now clear $150 on that same wager. For comparison's sake, it would take me two wins to reach that in profit before, and, now I have three plays under my belt before the $225 payout is spent. Oh, the cost is $70 now...half of the previous amount.

The important thing here is to only play when I can win the draw for certain...and tests prove I can do it. Tracking is my absolute best friend at this point and it hasn't failed me yet. I was really hung up on lots of numbers because I didn't want to lose but, playing this way will alleviate the drawback of losing as I'll win (3) times my cost in all aspects which will ultimately keep me ahead 100% of the time...even if I take a small hit from time to time.

Covering more ground has a whole new meaning now and is something I never saw a long time ago. All I could see then was playing all the time when there's really no need to play all the time. Just play very smart and win...a few times. I'm still learning and I'm proud of it. When you reach a point where you can't learn anymore, life is meaningless...no matter how simple what you learn really is.

'Match

mej023's avatar - avatar 5857.gif
                      Greencastle, Indiana
                      United States
                      Member #74738
                      May 19, 2009
                      102 Posts
                      Posted: September 6, 2009, 7:57 pm - IP Logged

Pick 4 is only Pick 3 with more soldiers to battle so whatever you're doing with Pick 3 will apply to Pick 4. Profit is the name of the game and it can come in two ways. The method I'm currently using requires many combinations to maintain consistency for a low, consistent profit. It works very well but, I'm re-tuning the system to work within much smaller parameters (numbers) while still maintaining reasonable consistency.

This is the better of the two methods and, I'm not afraid to 'fess up to it but, it still requires at least a fair amount of combinations played. Instead of clearing $75 on a .25 cent play I can now clear $150 on that same wager. For comparison's sake, it would take me two wins to reach that in profit before, and, now I have three plays under my belt before the $225 payout is spent. Oh, the cost is $70 now...half of the previous amount.

The important thing here is to only play when I can win the draw for certain...and tests prove I can do it. Tracking is my absolute best friend at this point and it hasn't failed me yet. I was really hung up on lots of numbers because I didn't want to lose but, playing this way will alleviate the drawback of losing as I'll win (3) times my cost in all aspects which will ultimately keep me ahead 100% of the time...even if I take a small hit from time to time.

Covering more ground has a whole new meaning now and is something I never saw a long time ago. All I could see then was playing all the time when there's really no need to play all the time. Just play very smart and win...a few times. I'm still learning and I'm proud of it. When you reach a point where you can't learn anymore, life is meaningless...no matter how simple what you learn really is.

'Match

Matchmaker - what would you say is the clearest indicator that you know about that is a signal not to play?

If a person can make a reasonably good guess when not to play then they can get ahead with a smaller number set of combinations to play.

United States
                        Member #75060
                        May 26, 2009
                        300 Posts
                        Posted: September 6, 2009, 9:21 pm - IP Logged

Matchmaker - what would you say is the clearest indicator that you know about that is a signal not to play?

If a person can make a reasonably good guess when not to play then they can get ahead with a smaller number set of combinations to play.

From what I can see in all my tests, the numerical scale is very important when it comes to tracking. An effective range must be applied to the numbers set in order to cover average activities of the draw. In all reality, this works best when focusing on one state and becoming familiar with that state's draws. This is the basis of my new system and I'll only be playing the great state of Texas which I'm currently tracking.

Lots, if not most people here already play only their state which is a good thing...now that I know. Crazy thing is when I first started playing I was only playing Texas and doing good!! If you see where the system you use is likely not to produce the hit then it's best not to play and keep the money to win another day. Chances present themselves every single day, twice a day and to skip one here and there can be the difference in losing $70 and winning $500 in profit.

It's gonna take more discipline for me to be patient enough on this level but, it'll pay off in a big way. I'm actually very excited about this since my first "dry run" would've yielded that $620 profit at $1.00/number!! This method seriously expedites being able to play for serious money which is what it's really all about in the end. Hey, stay away from states with RNG's!! In my honest opinion, they seem to possess some sort of draw memory after reviewing my past losses which were mostly RNG states.

This is why I requested that information on which states used what in one of my last posts which BudP answered. Also, Pick4Hawk sent me some information about this same thing used in Poker shuffling and other games which put the player at a big disadvantage. It's really good reading. The ball machines are the way to go and this isn't to say that RNG's aren't good. But, I'm seeing negative things lately with these machines which can make or break one's filtering strategy. It broke mine before and it hurt...$600 worth. Hope this helps you and others!!

'Match

United States
                          Member #75060
                          May 26, 2009
                          300 Posts
                          Posted: September 22, 2009, 9:39 am - IP Logged

Winning is not a sometime thing; it's an all time thing. You don't win once in a while, you don't do things right once in a while, you do them right all the time. Winning is habit. Unfortunately, so is losing.
                          Vince Lombardi

What's your habit?

United States
                            Member #75060
                            May 26, 2009
                            300 Posts
                            Posted: September 23, 2009, 10:55 am - IP Logged
                            "Progress always involves risks. You can't steal second base and keep your foot on first. "

~ Frederick B. Wilcox

"Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly. "

~ Robert F. Kennedy

Two more people who inspire me beyond that which isn't even sensible, and, because it wasn't sensible I entertained it. So many have said, "You're crazy, you're gonna go broke", "You might win but, you can't make money doing it", Ha ha ha ha ha ha!!! "Yeah, right!!!! You have a lotto system", "Man, that's just too risky" and many many more negative things. Negativity begets negativity in case you didn't know,and, it plants a non-productive seed in one's mind.

Everything that was dished out...I took it like a man and still do. Now, people that see my success want my success or want me to produce this for them also...after they've downplayed my "dare to be different" idea and plan for success. I had the guts and desire to do it. DIDN'T HAVE THE MONEY, though, to lose like I was losing but this is what made ALL the difference  for me.

I had to learn how to be a good loser,and, learn from my losses what it took to win and be a winner. There is a difference in losing and being a loser. There's a difference in winning and being a winner. There's a difference in playing and being a player. There are pretenders and there are contenders...talkers and doers. Risking the chance and chancing the risk are completely different.

I reached a point where losing didn't scare me at all no mater how much was on the line because FEAR and GAMBLING do not mix. Once you condition yourself for the loss and you lose, you respond accordingly and simply pick up where you left off. When you win, you do the same thing. I've lost as much as $1500 in one sitting due to my own human error but, this was only after I'd won much, much more than that. Big wins offset this type of loss. I was pretty hard on myself knowing I beat the machine but, still loss to myself. This is the worse type of loss in any lotto game.

Anyhow, I just thought I'd share a little of my own ups and downs in this game. Most people don't discuss losing here and losing is the beginning of growth because you learn from it. Winning, and being a winner, is the end result of your losses. When you learn better you play better. When you play better you play BIGGER. When you play BIGGER you WIN BIGGER. Yep, you're right, you can also LOSE BIGGER. At this point and time, I encourage you to revert back to Mr. Kennedy and Mr. Wilcox. 

Some like this...some don't. Some will agree...some won't. Which ever category you fall into, I've accomplished my goal by stirring you up. Good day!

'Maker

United States
                              Member #75060
                              May 26, 2009
                              300 Posts
                              Posted: September 23, 2009, 2:48 pm - IP Logged
                              "Progress always involves risks. You can't steal second base and keep your foot on first. "

~ Frederick B. Wilcox

"Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly. "

~ Robert F. Kennedy

Two more people who inspire me beyond that which isn't even sensible, and, because it wasn't sensible I entertained it. So many have said, "You're crazy, you're gonna go broke", "You might win but, you can't make money doing it", Ha ha ha ha ha ha!!! "Yeah, right!!!! You have a lotto system", "Man, that's just too risky" and many many more negative things. Negativity begets negativity in case you didn't know,and, it plants a non-productive seed in one's mind.

Everything that was dished out...I took it like a man and still do. Now, people that see my success want my success or want me to produce this for them also...after they've downplayed my "dare to be different" idea and plan for success. I had the guts and desire to do it. DIDN'T HAVE THE MONEY, though, to lose like I was losing but this is what made ALL the difference  for me.

I had to learn how to be a good loser,and, learn from my losses what it took to win and be a winner. There is a difference in losing and being a loser. There's a difference in winning and being a winner. There's a difference in playing and being a player. There are pretenders and there are contenders...talkers and doers. Risking the chance and chancing the risk are completely different.

I reached a point where losing didn't scare me at all no mater how much was on the line because FEAR and GAMBLING do not mix. Once you condition yourself for the loss and you lose, you respond accordingly and simply pick up where you left off. When you win, you do the same thing. I've lost as much as $1500 in one sitting due to my own human error but, this was only after I'd won much, much more than that. Big wins offset this type of loss. I was pretty hard on myself knowing I beat the machine but, still loss to myself. This is the worse type of loss in any lotto game.

Anyhow, I just thought I'd share a little of my own ups and downs in this game. Most people don't discuss losing here and losing is the beginning of growth because you learn from it. Winning, and being a winner, is the end result of your losses. When you learn better you play better. When you play better you play BIGGER. When you play BIGGER you WIN BIGGER. Yep, you're right, you can also LOSE BIGGER. At this point and time, I encourage you to revert back to Mr. Kennedy and Mr. Wilcox. 

Some like this...some don't. Some will agree...some won't. Which ever category you fall into, I've accomplished my goal by stirring you up. Good day!

'Maker

Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change.

Ralph Waldo Emerson quotes (American Poet, Lecturer and Essayist, 1803-1882)

WOW! After reading this post, a good friend/client of mine sent me this famous quote which mirrors the first part of my third paragraph. Great minds do think alike and this is what drives me to become the best at what I do. Glad these guys left the blue prints for ongoing success!!