Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Fla Fantasy 5 hottest number combinations to use and other tipZ

Topic closed. 162 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Skoaler.

Page 4 of 11
PrintE-mailLink
Bay Minette
United States
Member #57121
December 18, 2007
68 Posts
Posted: December 13, 2009, 12:36 am - IP Logged

5-8-14-30-34  This combo type hit last about 7 months ago  ...combo type= --a 1-9 in column 1/  a 2-9 .n column 2 / a 10-19 in column 3 ..and a double 30s in row 4 and 5.. This amazing bad number excuse for a lotterey number combo has hit an an joke of only 6 times in 1.5 years... most numbers are like this one but there are hundreds of other types like this..  and in (No way) can be predicted which one will hit.. I did do a sorta wheel of 10 bucks with # 5 in row 1 using the top 3 combos and managed to get 4 free tickets..one clue was #5 would go hot and it did but as for the rest is totally expected.. a horrible bad number combination was due after 4 in a row were good ones... Ok--re group for tomorrow

Bay Minette
    United States
    Member #57121
    December 18, 2007
    68 Posts
    Posted: December 13, 2009, 12:39 am - IP Logged

It was By a Smart Pick (The System I mentioned Previously by playing all 36 numbers in 8 tickets - That is all ) (You just have to group the numbers together and hope they hit)- I Never won anything significant with Quickpikcs.

But I know of a Lady near my brother in laws house Who won the Darn thing with a 1 dollar Quick pick and she is not even a player. Funny thing is that she bought the ticket in Orlando. She is from South Florida she went on a trip to disney, stopped to put some gas and said what the heck , bought one quick pick of fantasy and won like $50,000.

Anyways - The system I mentioned has worked wonders. I hit 3 years ago and have not hit it again becouse its not easy I was at it for years before I Hit it. Unfortunatley it also has a Little to do with Luck. If you Study the numbers and patterns it gives you 50% and Luck is the other 50%. Thats what I have realized as a Player. And also its about lowering the odds. By Playing all 36 Numbers in 8 tickets you lower the odds tremendously. The  Key is to group them together. Remember the officials High fiving behind the glass and the actuaries they have that are experts with numbers. Its not going to be easy but thanks to this forum we can all share insights on what works for who and Maybe we can post a Number that 3 or 4 people will play and Hit it. For me I know its Just a Matter of time.

Yhankx Luki.. I am a big StyX fan too....

Nino224's avatar - Lottery-013.jpg
      Miami
      United States
      Member #62793
      July 9, 2008
      673 Posts
      Posted: December 13, 2009, 1:37 am - IP Logged

Ouch!

12/12 - 5  8  14  30  34

WOW!!

Umm, what other numbers don't you like? Five, please.

"...a chance to push everything aside, the circumstances that've controlled our lives, and do it our way now. Good, bad or otherwise. You'll maybe get lost in it, tied up in it a little bit, but if you work your way through that the real you shows up, I think. Maybe what's at your core deep down, maybe that comes out. Maybe that's what it's about." Mike Pace 

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
        ORLANDO, FLORIDA
        United States
        Member #4924
        June 3, 2004
        5896 Posts
        Posted: December 13, 2009, 9:50 am - IP Logged

This type of combo has not hit since 12/19/08

A-D-G-X-X

3249 Tickets

South Florida
          United States
          Member #82132
          November 6, 2009
          112 Posts
          Posted: December 13, 2009, 10:53 am - IP Logged

Ouch!

12/12 - 5  8  14  30  34

Talk about terrible luck. I play 32 numbers and only 2 of them hit. I guess there's a first time for everything

Miami
            United States
            Member #62793
            July 9, 2008
            673 Posts
            Posted: December 13, 2009, 4:02 pm - IP Logged

Well lets see.. 3-5-16-27-31  hit last night  This top 5 combo has now hit 24 times in 1.5 years.. I call it the (C code) personally.. I did not play it but it is now in 4th place of the top 5. There have been 3 in a row of top five hits now. The record in 1.5 years is 4 in a row and has happened twice. It will be interesting if another one hits tonight..I hope so as its the only combos I play -single draws or 5 day draws,, otherwise some wild combo like 16-17-18-19-36 is gonna hit tonight for the whopping 2nd time in 1.5 years

Some cold facts

Yip 11 and 18 are the best cold numbers tonight and for the next few draws.. They have both crossed the 30s days cold threshold..Most super colds hit within 30 to 36 days cold and these 2 are good to go after..especially number 11

Here are the last super colds and what days out they hit

#9 -hit on 32 D cold

#1 - hit 37 days out- this was rare for #1 as #1 is usually reliable..

# 35 -took 36 days- no prob with #35 as it is usually cold in one way or another

#5 - took 35 days- no surprise--it too is one of the (worst)  It never goes hot neither

# 18 -took 31 draws before it hit.. # 18 is also one of the worst columm jumpers and can be bigtime unpredictable which row it hits in next so watch out you # 18 pickers--It last hit in column 3 (Its home row) 30 draws ago.. will it hit there again??

# 32- Took 36 days

# 34 - Took 41 days.. This happened about 4 months ago and was the last no. to cross the 40 day cold threshold.. wait till you see what # 1 did below

# 6 - took 35 days

# 9 - took 38 days

# 34 - took 30 days

# 1 -- Took an (Amazing) 52 days before it hit .. number 1 has been BAD this year and deserves no Christmas presents

# 10 -took 30 days

# 25 took 31 days

# 23 - took 33 days

Wanna know what the record is?? Yes it was good ole #13 around the first of this year or so and it went for 67 days (I think I remember)

#13 has had significant hits after that this year and has even hit (Super hot) 2 or 3 times..up to 7 or 8 times almost in a row one time

On the free tickets/Quick picks.. I still stand that they are no good. Out of over 1000 free tickets I have one only 16 or so have won money..I do have to admit one of my 4 numbers came from a free ticket.. but only one of them..In (NO WAY) am I going to play quick picks to seriously try to win my money back as I play this game.. I do not seriously expect to win the jackpot either by picking my own numbers.. But I am going to try and win my money back as much as I can.. and picking the numbers is the economically way to do that in these times.

Once again here are the (TOP 5) current number combination types.. If you play (All the top 5) numbers simular to these (All the time only) they will hit almost twice a week usually.. sometimes there are breaks though

#1 =   6-15-29-33-34  - has hit a whop of 28 times in 1.5 years.. thats more than twice a month..recently hit twice in a row..I call it the (Z code)

#2 =   7-15-21-23-31  - has hit 26 times in 1.5 years.. last hit 23 days ago- I call it (The A code)

# 3 =  1-15-18-23-33  - has hit 25 times in 1.5 years   last hit was 30 days ago.. I call it (The X code)

# 4  =  3-5-16-27-31   - has hit 24 times.. This one hit last night!! --I call it the (C code)

# 5  = 8-9-13-16-35    - has hit 18 times.. play this one if you want.. All I know is it is in 5th place...Like Jeff Gordon or something but it is a consistant winner... I call it the (YYR code)

Playing anything else is like shooting at flies with a BB gun.. 11-14-17-22-23---numbers and wheels  like that...With these you at least have a fly swatter with worn holes in it..Chances improoved but still hard hard hard..

Chances of winning Fla Pick 5?

Initially your chances are about 1 out of 370,000

But most people that pick their numbers automatically pick some sort of even spreads across the numbers block..There are probably about a hundred thousand combinations you immediately avoid just by doing that.. combos like 1-2-3-4-5 to 32-33-34-35-36 and a hundred thousand in between making your chances improoved to 1 out of 270,000 if you pick your numbers.. I have seen all kinds of 1-4-6-9-26 type numbers on my free tickets.. It is a total (Waste) of a dollar to play a quick pick and see that junk come up.. The reason most quick picks win is simply because (Most) people play them.. In the Fla fantasy 5 there are probably each night 800,000 quick pickers and mayby 50,000 to 100,000 pickers.. go figure.. I will see you all on the 4 number win board.. usually 300 a night there win..Good luck and happy birthdayDrum

SKOALER,

I'm confused. Using your A-L subset system, these top 5 are different from the top 5 you listed in your original post except for #3 and #5.

3) AEFHK     5) CCEFL

"...a chance to push everything aside, the circumstances that've controlled our lives, and do it our way now. Good, bad or otherwise. You'll maybe get lost in it, tied up in it a little bit, but if you work your way through that the real you shows up, I think. Maybe what's at your core deep down, maybe that comes out. Maybe that's what it's about." Mike Pace 

Bay Minette
              United States
              Member #57121
              December 18, 2007
              68 Posts
              Posted: December 13, 2009, 9:04 pm - IP Logged

I'm confused. Using your A-L subset system, these top 5 are different from the top 5 you listed in your original post except for #3 and #5.

3) AEFHK     5) CCEFL

Hi nino.. this is probably because the top 5 have now changed.. That first post was from a few draws ago and I do know there was a lead change or something the very night of that post.. This thing draws every night and things change quickly.. I will check it

United States
                Member #68002
                December 10, 2008
                477 Posts
                Posted: December 13, 2009, 9:27 pm - IP Logged

I'm a Fantasy 5 player from Jacksonville and agree that quick-picks are useless for people that wanna play using some kind of strategy or system I prefer using software,you can win using software but it would require a LOT of combinations say anywhere from 50-100 I know a guy that did win that way but not many can afford too put down that kind of change. I can't remember what program he used exactly but I think it was Gail Howard and he lives in CHICAGO. I'm trying too reduce my combos down too at least 10 by applying various filters and picking a group of numbers say 12-16 anything more requires more combos so I'll keep working at it until I accomplish my goal.

Bay Minette
                  United States
                  Member #57121
                  December 18, 2007
                  68 Posts
                  Posted: December 13, 2009, 10:54 pm - IP Logged

Yip there was a change that night on the first of this post.. There were 2 that were tied for 1st place and one of them not only hit but hit a 2nd time in a row the next night.. So one clue is things change on a dime..you gotta keep your stuff on to keep up with it..watching TV and playing video games on your free time will not cut it.. so keep up with it..

My Predictions are ..#5 and #6   and # 30  ..  5 and 6 are currently newly created hot numbers--past history shows that these 2 numbers are due to (hit again) and possibly hit several times--hit/skip/hit and so on..  # 30 could be a new created hot number either tonight or tomorrow night and if so it is due to hit several times too.. I would at least watch these.. of course we are always wrong most of the time..but if one number predicted might change it all to win money back as you go... you never know...

Miami
                    United States
                    Member #62793
                    July 9, 2008
                    673 Posts
                    Posted: December 14, 2009, 4:16 am - IP Logged

3) AEFHK     5) CCEFL

Hi nino.. this is probably because the top 5 have now changed.. That first post was from a few draws ago and I do know there was a lead change or something the very night of that post.. This thing draws every night and things change quickly.. I will check it

For tonight, I combined your sets, which gave me 8 # combos you said were hot. I then took the numbers most frequently drawn plus the ones you said were cold, and super cold and from there picked 8 combos, and one qp. Out of the 8 that I picked, 6 have been 4 out of 5 winners before, and two were 3 out 5 winners before.

Interestingly, it was the qp that gave me a free ticket, and that particular combo 19,21,24,25,26 was a winner in '98.

Bay Minette
                      United States
                      Member #57121
                      December 18, 2007
                      68 Posts
                      Posted: December 14, 2009, 10:42 pm - IP Logged

The way I decide what is a hot number is like this.. 1 -- A number that repeats in the next draw -is a newly created hot number with potential to hit again and again

2--A number that hit and then skipped and then hit again is a newly created hot number with potential to hit again and again

If a number hits and then repeats or skips then hits but fails to hit again within 5 days I call it a failed hot number

If any of the above keeps hitting over and over within 5 days it becomes a super hot number  like #8 that is currently on a roll.. #8 has hit 7 times in this method..I thought it would die out on its 6th hit... but kaboom! it hit last night for a 7th time..

# 5,6 and number 30 are still on the stage to continue hot or # 30 to hit tonight to become a created hot... # 12,14,17,25 and 26 are in the game to become the next hot or potential super hotEvil Uhh hot hot hot

Bay Minette
                        United States
                        Member #57121
                        December 18, 2007
                        68 Posts
                        Posted: December 14, 2009, 11:46 pm - IP Logged

Well I guess #12 gets to be it... come on down!!  # 12 you are the next contestant on the Hot's are right!Dance

South Florida
                          United States
                          Member #82132
                          November 6, 2009
                          112 Posts
                          Posted: December 15, 2009, 12:09 am - IP Logged

3-11-12-13-16 tonight...very strange draw. Odd how all these unusual draws keep coming up.

And t's been over 12 days now since a non-singles draw has come up. Still waiting to see that...maybe when I start playing again later on in the week it'll finally hit.

Tonight I noticed they decided to take 11 out of the freezer and "finally allowed it" to hit again. All that's really left in the ice cold department is 18..which has not hit in over 30 days. 

7 is a number I've been waiting to see for a while now and it hasn't hit in over 2 weeks. The only other numbers that are comparably as cold as 7 at this point are 19, 28, and to a lesser extent, 23. It may be worth mentioning 20 and 36 as well, but both of these numbers have generally been huge losers this year anyway.

FLATRANSPLANT's avatar - yocco
                            South Florida
                            United States
                            Member #71280
                            February 22, 2009
                            15318 Posts
                            Posted: December 15, 2009, 12:14 am - IP Logged

3-11-12-13-16 tonight...very strange draw. Odd how all these unusual draws keep coming up.

And t's been over 12 days now since a non-singles draw has come up. Still waiting to see that...maybe when I start playing again later on in the week it'll finally hit.

Tonight I noticed they decided to take 11 out of the freezer and "finally allowed it" to hit again. All that's really left in the ice cold department is 18..which has not hit in over 30 days. 

7 is a number I've been waiting to see for a while now and it hasn't hit in over 2 weeks. The only other numbers that are comparably as cold as 7 at this point are 19, 28, and to a lesser extent, 23. It may be worth mentioning 20 and 36 as well, but both of these numbers have generally been huge losers this year anyway.

Funny you should mention the 7-19-28.  I have been consistently playing the 3-7-11-19-28 forever and a day.  Lots of free tickets but no major win.  Hope someday it hits.

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
                              ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                              United States
                              Member #4924
                              June 3, 2004
                              5896 Posts
                              Posted: December 15, 2009, 7:36 am - IP Logged

This type of combo has hit 36 times in the last year, avg 10.43, last hit 11/14/09.

Page 4 of 11