Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 7:05 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Fla Fantasy 5 hottest number combinations to use and other tipZ

Topic closed. 162 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Skoaler.

Page 7 of 11
PrintE-mailLink
Bay Minette
United States
Member #57121
December 18, 2007
68 Posts
Posted: December 24, 2009, 12:00 am - IP Logged

I am sensing a 10-19 in the first Position Soon. 19 Days out. 

Also i wanted to share another strategy that helps me. Whenever you Like a combination always Play the +1  -1. You will be surprised How Many times you will Miss significant Hits By not Doing this.

For Example Lets Say you Like 

12-13-14-18-32

You Should Always Play

11-12-13-17-31

13-14-15-19-33

11-14-13-19-31

Mixed it  up. Obviously your not going to do this for all the Numbers but if you Just Like 1 combination try this method.

You can also use these with QPs. I have Noticed some QPs give you a Clue as to how the draw will be thrown, Tonight I got a free ticket from yesterday and Gave Me 

2-11-13-24-27 

Actual Draw

8-12-18-25-29

Good luck  !!

Hi Luki, your strategy worked tonight.. I had (6-15-24-29-35) on one of my numbers.. Tonights draw was (5-23-28-29-31)  ! used your minus method and had (5-14-23-28-34) on a seperate number and won 11 bucks.. I also got 5 free tickets from my smart picks and 2 of them won from your suggestion.. On a horror quick pick note.. I had 10 free ticket quick picks tonight from other wins that won (nothing at all)  AS USUALL.. no suprise there.. Thanks for this brilliant tip.. If it were not for your tip I would of not won any money tonightDrum

South Florida
    United States
    Member #82132
    November 6, 2009
    112 Posts
    Posted: December 24, 2009, 3:29 am - IP Logged

I think that's still more luck than anything, but good job on the win anyway

Lucki723's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
      Florida
      United States
      Member #62713
      July 6, 2008
      3715 Posts
      Posted: December 24, 2009, 4:30 am - IP Logged

Hi Luki, your strategy worked tonight.. I had (6-15-24-29-35) on one of my numbers.. Tonights draw was (5-23-28-29-31)  ! used your minus method and had (5-14-23-28-34) on a seperate number and won 11 bucks.. I also got 5 free tickets from my smart picks and 2 of them won from your suggestion.. On a horror quick pick note.. I had 10 free ticket quick picks tonight from other wins that won (nothing at all)  AS USUALL.. no suprise there.. Thanks for this brilliant tip.. If it were not for your tip I would of not won any money tonightDrum

CONGRATS SKOALER 

I am glad you got a Hit. This method has pulled me out of Holes many times. I realized this once when I bought a quick pick and all the numbers were off by 1. I said Hmmmm. Maybe if I buy 1 QP and Play +1 -1 , I might have a fighting chance. Believe it or Not I have Hit 4 Numbers with this method a few times. Just once I hit on a rolldown. But always stick with your smart picks and numbers.

Keep moving Forward.

Bay Minette
        United States
        Member #57121
        December 18, 2007
        68 Posts
        Posted: December 24, 2009, 11:00 pm - IP Logged

CONGRATS SKOALER 

I am glad you got a Hit. This method has pulled me out of Holes many times. I realized this once when I bought a quick pick and all the numbers were off by 1. I said Hmmmm. Maybe if I buy 1 QP and Play +1 -1 , I might have a fighting chance. Believe it or Not I have Hit 4 Numbers with this method a few times. Just once I hit on a rolldown. But always stick with your smart picks and numbers.

Cool, I have been playing #5 and # 6 as I seen them earlier on as potential (Super hots) --and they have been...When I used your minus idea it on my number 6 it came up with # 5 and sure enough #5 hit for the 4th time as a super hot..  #6 is still good too.. it must hit tonight or tomorrow night to continue as a super hot.. If #6 fails then I will drop it... #5 gets 5 more days in my book to keep moderately playing it.. If it fails then its gone.. A super duper hot is if # 5 or 6 stays hot for 10 days like # 8 has.. The average die time for a super hot is 10 days.. Idid include #8 in one combo just in case it hits for the 11th time.. The number I am looking at now is # 30...When #30 hits again I will play it heavy for the next 2 draws.. If it fails to go hot then I will drop it and wait for its next hit... #30 is bigtime due (from past history) to go super duper hot anytime now so watch for it when it repeats or skip repeats and play it heavy.. The last super duper hots were# 21  #7 and #8... By trend the next one will be a 30s number... # 36 is trying for it now but never has 36 hit 10 times..that will be wierd but it could become a super duper hot if it hits again tonight or in the next 5 draws it will have hit for the 5th time.. so I included a couple of 1xxx36 combos just in case... never know..

South Florida
          United States
          Member #82132
          November 6, 2009
          112 Posts
          Posted: December 25, 2009, 12:32 am - IP Logged

Tonight was the closest I've ever come to hitting 4 numbers...and probably should have been the one where I had won. Since I made sure I played every number spread across 8 tickets...or smart picking...or whatever you want to call it...I ended up putting 6 and 7 together on one ticket, and the very next line on my playslip was 18 and 32. Ouch. And to add further insult to injury, if I had simply played those 4 numbers on the same line instead of one below the other, I would have recovered $555 worth of lottery donations tonight, instead of $100, since it was a rolldown. Ouch ouch.

The other interesting thing was that by the time I had realized I hadn't played lotto yet, it was already 10:20 PM, so I made a quick sneak out of the Christmas party I was attending and sped over to a nearby convenience store before returning back to the party. So I filled out the playslip in a hurry, didn't even conduct any number analysis at all...and only had a vague memory of what last night's previous winners. This was probably why I had ended up with 6 and 7 on the same line. So close yet so far...still have a bitter taste in my mouth.

Nino224's avatar - Lottery-013.jpg
            Miami, FLA
            United States
            Member #62793
            July 9, 2008
            678 Posts
            Posted: December 25, 2009, 3:27 am - IP Logged

Questions:

How many numbers are you guys wheeling?

Has anybody tried Gail Howards wheels?

"...a chance to push everything aside, the circumstances that've controlled our lives, and do it our way now. Good, bad or otherwise. You'll maybe get lost in it, tied up in it a little bit, but if you work your way through that the real you shows up, I think. Maybe what's at your core deep down, maybe that comes out. Maybe that's what it's about." Mike Pace 

ca-dreamin*'s avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
              Chicago
              United States
              Member #70678
              February 8, 2009
              889 Posts
              Posted: December 25, 2009, 4:09 pm - IP Logged

Questions:

How many numbers are you guys wheeling?

Has anybody tried Gail Howards wheels?

Once I used one of Gail Howards 5 + 1 wheels for Little Lotto 5/39 and I managed to hit 4 numbers. I'm thinking I wheeled 13 numbers.

I have tried to use her wheels several times but I'm just not happy with the number lines they produce.  Plus to get the amount of lines I wanted to play sometimes I had to add numbers and then sometimes I had to delete numbers.  Plus I noticed  that it didn't matter what wheel I used she tends to group the numbers together the same way. I will add that the wheels I tried were for MM or PB and I don't know if her wheels are different for the pick 5 games.

Rather than wheel numbers I make my own number lines and for me this seems to work out much better. I choose what numbers I want to play and then I start putting together my own combinations. Sometimes I make too many combinations and then I just go back and choose the ones I really like.  For example if I think the number 4 or 7 may hit I'll use 4 in some of my lines and 7 in the others or I may even put both numbers in one line. Let's say I think a number may hit from the previous night. I may put 2 of the numbers in one line and 2 more of the numbers in another line. Or I may use 3 or 4 of the numbers in separate lines. You can have alot of fun with this and you decide how many lines to play.

South Florida
                United States
                Member #82132
                November 6, 2009
                112 Posts
                Posted: December 25, 2009, 6:21 pm - IP Logged

Once I used one of Gail Howards 5 + 1 wheels for Little Lotto 5/39 and I managed to hit 4 numbers. I'm thinking I wheeled 13 numbers.

I have tried to use her wheels several times but I'm just not happy with the number lines they produce.  Plus to get the amount of lines I wanted to play sometimes I had to add numbers and then sometimes I had to delete numbers.  Plus I noticed  that it didn't matter what wheel I used she tends to group the numbers together the same way. I will add that the wheels I tried were for MM or PB and I don't know if her wheels are different for the pick 5 games.

Rather than wheel numbers I make my own number lines and for me this seems to work out much better. I choose what numbers I want to play and then I start putting together my own combinations. Sometimes I make too many combinations and then I just go back and choose the ones I really like.  For example if I think the number 4 or 7 may hit I'll use 4 in some of my lines and 7 in the others or I may even put both numbers in one line. Let's say I think a number may hit from the previous night. I may put 2 of the numbers in one line and 2 more of the numbers in another line. Or I may use 3 or 4 of the numbers in separate lines. You can have alot of fun with this and you decide how many lines to play.

I basically have been doing the samething...except I make sure I play every possible number at least once. I typically end up with combinations I "really like" and have often filled out a playslip covering several types of possible combinations "very efficiently to my standards" so that various possible distributions of odds vs evens, singles-teens-20s-30s, and hots&colds are "well" accounted for. Yet no big wins materialize..which is just a reminder that you can absolutely love and have all the confidence in the world about your numbers and selection methods...and not even make a penny. That being said, since we're entering the final weekend of 2009, I'm going to run the same type of selection method I normally do, but also play a wheel on top of that, starting tomorrow. Might as well go out with a bang, since this is going to be it for me.

Bay Minette
                  United States
                  Member #57121
                  December 18, 2007
                  68 Posts
                  Posted: December 25, 2009, 10:36 pm - IP Logged

Yeah last night was a (Rolldown)  It has been a while since one happened.. I would think one (Might) happen again tonight being a lot or most gas stations and lotto outlets are closed today.. Most would of had to get a 5 day play on Dec 24th. It will be interesting on how many tickets were sold for tonight via how many winners whether jackpot or 4 number winners and so on.. I think it is no matter what happens the Fla lottery must pay 555 bucks to all 4 number winners and 20 to 30 bucks to all 3 number winners even if only 2 or 300,000 tickets get sold for tonights draw.. Im just sayin I did not check this last Christmas on how it went... But I will tonight.. usually there are 300 or so 4 number winners and 3 0r 4 thosand 3 number winners all adding up to the usual $230,000 win if a rolldown occurs

South Florida
                    United States
                    Member #82132
                    November 6, 2009
                    112 Posts
                    Posted: December 26, 2009, 1:44 am - IP Logged

I didn't play tonight for the same reason. And the jackpot was split by six people tonight and only ended up reaching a total of $167,059.92...which is very low for a Friday draw. But I'm sure all those players who sat out tonight will make up for it on tomorrow's draw. I know I will

Miami, FLA
                      United States
                      Member #62793
                      July 9, 2008
                      678 Posts
                      Posted: December 26, 2009, 2:14 am - IP Logged

I basically have been doing the samething...except I make sure I play every possible number at least once. I typically end up with combinations I "really like" and have often filled out a playslip covering several types of possible combinations "very efficiently to my standards" so that various possible distributions of odds vs evens, singles-teens-20s-30s, and hots&colds are "well" accounted for. Yet no big wins materialize..which is just a reminder that you can absolutely love and have all the confidence in the world about your numbers and selection methods...and not even make a penny. That being said, since we're entering the final weekend of 2009, I'm going to run the same type of selection method I normally do, but also play a wheel on top of that, starting tomorrow. Might as well go out with a bang, since this is going to be it for me.

What do you mean you play every possible number? You play 36 numbers?

"...a chance to push everything aside, the circumstances that've controlled our lives, and do it our way now. Good, bad or otherwise. You'll maybe get lost in it, tied up in it a little bit, but if you work your way through that the real you shows up, I think. Maybe what's at your core deep down, maybe that comes out. Maybe that's what it's about." Mike Pace 

South Florida
                        United States
                        Member #82132
                        November 6, 2009
                        112 Posts
                        Posted: December 26, 2009, 2:58 pm - IP Logged

Yes...that's what they've been talking about for the past few weeks. Picking all 36 numbers over 8 play slips just to make sure you've covered every number at least once. "Smart pick" is what they referred to it as..I think they made that pretty clear. I was doing that for a while...well in my case I was playing almost all 36 numbers and trying to eliminate some from the list that I felt had no chance. But by using this selection method, I hit 2 out of 5 nearly every draw I play...with the only exceptions being unusual draws (such as those that have 3 or more instances of a number group). And then I stopped using that method for about a week and a half and only played wheels that covered between 9 and 12 numbers (didn't want to spend too much money), but had no success whatsoever. Just wasn't lucky enough. For the rest of this year though (6 days left), I'll be using both methods together.

Florida
                          United States
                          Member #62713
                          July 6, 2008
                          3715 Posts
                          Posted: December 26, 2009, 3:54 pm - IP Logged

Yes...that's what they've been talking about for the past few weeks. Picking all 36 numbers over 8 play slips just to make sure you've covered every number at least once. "Smart pick" is what they referred to it as..I think they made that pretty clear. I was doing that for a while...well in my case I was playing almost all 36 numbers and trying to eliminate some from the list that I felt had no chance. But by using this selection method, I hit 2 out of 5 nearly every draw I play...with the only exceptions being unusual draws (such as those that have 3 or more instances of a number group). And then I stopped using that method for about a week and a half and only played wheels that covered between 9 and 12 numbers (didn't want to spend too much money), but had no success whatsoever. Just wasn't lucky enough. For the rest of this year though (6 days left), I'll be using both methods together.

Correct Recovery, You Play all 36 Numbers in 8 tickets and its Just an $8 investment. It could get very frustrating at times, trust me I have been there, like now for Instance last night 6 winners. Thats a Joke!! Most of those if not all are QPs. Any  Person at this point playing Smart Picks will not get that combo.

My Pix for tonight

2-4-6-8-10

1-3-5-9-11

3-4-7-5-9

2-3-4-10-12

Good Luck !!!

Keep moving Forward.

Miami, FLA
                            United States
                            Member #62793
                            July 9, 2008
                            678 Posts
                            Posted: December 26, 2009, 5:07 pm - IP Logged

Yikes!

Dropping $8 a night on "smart picks" adds up to almost $3,000 a year. 

So if you're playing different combos all the time, what if the one you played a month ago drops tonight, and you didn't play it? That would be enough make me looney tunes. These methods you guys use are certainly clever, but as you yourself proved on Dec. 12th, trying to predict these numbers is a losing proposition. Not to mention hard to justify spending so much $ on when, after it's all said and done, it's a QP that wins most of the time. That fact can't be changed.

Most of the time I can only afford $1 per day, per game. It's easier on my nerves, and wallet, to just go with a QP.

Good luck to you. 

Florida
                              United States
                              Member #62713
                              July 6, 2008
                              3715 Posts
                              Posted: December 26, 2009, 6:50 pm - IP Logged

Yikes!

Dropping $8 a night on "smart picks" adds up to almost $3,000 a year. 

So if you're playing different combos all the time, what if the one you played a month ago drops tonight, and you didn't play it? That would be enough make me looney tunes. These methods you guys use are certainly clever, but as you yourself proved on Dec. 12th, trying to predict these numbers is a losing proposition. Not to mention hard to justify spending so much $ on when, after it's all said and done, it's a QP that wins most of the time. That fact can't be changed.

Most of the time I can only afford $1 per day, per game. It's easier on my nerves, and wallet, to just go with a QP.

Good luck to you. 

Nino224, Good Point - but remember to only Play what you can afford to loose, everyones Budget is different. When you just play 1 dollar a day and a QP, its Possible you might hit it off of pure luck this is not impossible but close to it. I feel that way about the Lotto and Powerball. And slso remember that you are calculating spending $3,000 a year , but remember 3 Number Hits and 4 Number hits pay you back some of it possibly more than half of it. 

As a Player and as a wise man once told me. Once you start playing what you cannot afford to loose you are out for the count. 

Good Luck !!

Keep moving Forward.

Page 7 of 11