Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 12:35 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Fla Fantasy 5 hottest number combinations to use and other tipZ

Topic closed. 162 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Skoaler.

Page 8 of 11
PrintE-mailLink
ca-dreamin*'s avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
Chicago
United States
Member #70678
February 8, 2009
889 Posts
Posted: December 26, 2009, 7:42 pm - IP Logged

I basically have been doing the samething...except I make sure I play every possible number at least once. I typically end up with combinations I "really like" and have often filled out a playslip covering several types of possible combinations "very efficiently to my standards" so that various possible distributions of odds vs evens, singles-teens-20s-30s, and hots&colds are "well" accounted for. Yet no big wins materialize..which is just a reminder that you can absolutely love and have all the confidence in the world about your numbers and selection methods...and not even make a penny. That being said, since we're entering the final weekend of 2009, I'm going to run the same type of selection method I normally do, but also play a wheel on top of that, starting tomorrow. Might as well go out with a bang, since this is going to be it for me.

I usually pick 10-15 numbers. I haven't tried making lines out of all the numbers yet but I did think this would be something to try when I could eliminate say 1-9 or 30-39. I could also try this with all the numbers that have been out less than 20 games. This is something I would like to experiment with as another way to choose lines.

"Yet no big wins materialize..which is just a reminder that you can absolutely love and have all the confidence in the world about your numbers and selection methods...and not even make a penny. " LOL  so true! I have picked numbers I was so sure would hit.......only to have some real oddballs come out.  Still I enjoy the challenge of picking the numbers.

Bay Minette
    United States
    Member #57121
    December 18, 2007
    68 Posts
    Posted: December 26, 2009, 10:28 pm - IP Logged

A;; I can say Nino are my facts on quick picks for the past 2 years are total loosers compared to (Smart pics)  Mayby I have bad luck or am cursed or something with (free tickets/quick pics) In the past 2 years I have won somewhere about 1ooo to 1500 free tickets and only 18 of them have won money totaling about 300 bucks and thats a close fact.. I may have won 20 wins or so I do not excatly know.. For the past year I document everything now so I get results from that so it it should be acurate.. My smart picks have won over 3 grand in 2 years,, Though I will admit I am about 1 grand in the hole at least thats better than being $3,700 in the hole by using dumb picks all the time.. The point is quick picks win the most because 70 to 80 % use them each night and that adds up to way more odds over the few that play smart pics.. For instance tonights number was 20,22,27,29.36  and you got a dumb pick that had 21,23,26,28,36  .. You could of saved that dollar and used a smart pic caus that aint gonna happen not only in the next draw but in the next 300 draws or so.. This is just 0ne of thousands of examples that you can control by using smart pics.. Good luck.. that is needed bigtime too.. along with using (smart pics only) Big Grin

South Florida
      United States
      Member #82132
      November 6, 2009
      112 Posts
      Posted: December 26, 2009, 10:58 pm - IP Logged

Tonight I ran a wheel with half the numbers: 2 3 7 9 12 14 15 16 21 23 25 27 28 29 31 32 34 35

I need 4 out of those 18 to hit tonight in order to win more than a free qp...otherwise there's a very slim chance of winning back any money.

I also played an 8 line smart pick, and made sure 3 of the 8 tickets had no singles in it. Oh and on top of that I also have 2 free qps from Thursday's draw.

Pretty pricey night..

South Florida
        United States
        Member #82132
        November 6, 2009
        112 Posts
        Posted: December 26, 2009, 11:23 pm - IP Logged

Well...I just won a ton of free quickpicks. But that's about it. (Sigh)

Oh and I still can't believe a non-single draw hasn't come up yet. We're now at day 24 since the last one hit. I took a look at all the draws since January 1st 2006, and this is the longest amount of time that a non-singles draw has failed to hit. Amazing.

ca-dreamin*'s avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
          Chicago
          United States
          Member #70678
          February 8, 2009
          889 Posts
          Posted: December 27, 2009, 6:12 pm - IP Logged

Well...I just won a ton of free quickpicks. But that's about it. (Sigh)

Oh and I still can't believe a non-single draw hasn't come up yet. We're now at day 24 since the last one hit. I took a look at all the draws since January 1st 2006, and this is the longest amount of time that a non-singles draw has failed to hit. Amazing.

I hope you get your big hit befor the year is over!!!!!!

South Florida
            United States
            Member #82132
            November 6, 2009
            112 Posts
            Posted: December 27, 2009, 11:03 pm - IP Logged

Smart pick tonight:

7-12-18-29-33

11-19-21-25-31

13-20-22-28-35

10-16-23-32-34

2-6-14-24-27

1-3-15-26-30

4-8-9-17-36

Accidentally voided the 8th ticket so I didn't cover the number 5...and didn't redo it cause I figured "that must have happened for a reason"

I also cashed in half of my free qps from last night's draw and got the following:

6-11-18-19-32

1-13-23-25-26

4-16-20-22-28

1-12-21-27-35

9-24-25-27-33

10-14-15-18-23

I didn't end up running another wheel today after all, but I am considering running a full 5 of 9 wheel ($126) tomorrow through Wednesday, as a "goodbye to gambling" type of deal. But just for fun, here would have been my 9 numbers for tonight if I had gone through with the wheel:

7 12 15 21 23 26 27 31 32 

....If 5 of those 9 hit tonight, I would have just walked away from a jackpot win...or if 4 of them hit I would have won at the very least 4 times the cost of the wheel regardless of the prize payout on 3-of-5 and 4-of-5. But considering I covered 18 numbers yesterday and only managed to hit on 3 of them, I'm fairly certain I probably would have just lost $126.

Let's see...

South Florida
              United States
              Member #82132
              November 6, 2009
              112 Posts
              Posted: December 27, 2009, 11:31 pm - IP Logged

LOL...only managed to hit 1 of 9 on the imaginary wheel. Not very encouraging, considering tomorrow's supposed to be the real deal for me. I also just noticed I had way too many odd numbers in that wheel also. It's difficult to go through with something like this...but since I'm quitting after the 31st...I figure one final shot...costing upwards of $400 (since I'll be smart picking on top of the wheels)...isn't so bad.

Bay Minette
                United States
                Member #57121
                December 18, 2007
                68 Posts
                Posted: December 28, 2009, 8:53 pm - IP Logged

LOL...only managed to hit 1 of 9 on the imaginary wheel. Not very encouraging, considering tomorrow's supposed to be the real deal for me. I also just noticed I had way too many odd numbers in that wheel also. It's difficult to go through with something like this...but since I'm quitting after the 31st...I figure one final shot...costing upwards of $400 (since I'll be smart picking on top of the wheels)...isn't so bad.

Hey Recoverey.. I would lay cool a bit as the Fla lottery F5 officials are still screwing with the numbers because its Holiday time.. Look at all the latest (all odd and all even numbers) hitting over and over.. Plus of (Course) the 1-9 numbers in column 1 of record breaking statistics plus the absolute extreme changes from one combo to the other with High sums to low sums.. The best time to put some real bucks down with smart picks is after new years is over and especially from  spring and summer when the officials do not get big bonuses.. with exeptions of 4th of july.. I wish a former Fla lotto official officer (Anonymous) would come to this forum and tell how they do it..That is how they make extreme phenomenon happen like is now happening.. My wife thinks the whole thing is rigged by a computer program..magnets and junk in the balls.. But I will wait to see if a former official or someone might make a comment.. Just stick with the best hitting combosRant

South Florida
                  United States
                  Member #82132
                  November 6, 2009
                  112 Posts
                  Posted: December 28, 2009, 10:57 pm - IP Logged

I already bought the tickets. If what you're saying is true then they're always rigging it anyway. There's no way of knowing. I'm not playing anymore after Thursday, so it doesn't really matter to me.

But on my wheel, I ended up filling out one of the grids improperly, so one of the tickets is missing from the wheel. If the winning combination tonight ends up being 21-26-29-32-35, I'm going to flip out.

FLATRANSPLANT's avatar - yocco
                    South Florida
                    United States
                    Member #71280
                    February 22, 2009
                    15310 Posts
                    Posted: December 28, 2009, 11:35 pm - IP Logged
                    3-11-28-30-31$202,639.56
                    1 WINNER
                    DRAW DATE: 12/28/09

Finally I got 3 numbers tonite - $10.00 Hurray!

I have been playing the same number every single day for two years....

3-7-11-19-28 - lots of free tickets

Bay Minette
                      United States
                      Member #57121
                      December 18, 2007
                      68 Posts
                      Posted: December 29, 2009, 12:07 am - IP Logged

Well tonights number (3-11-28-30-31) which I call personally the (Z code) is still in the lead.. It hit tonight for the 30th time in 1.5 years.. I had 3 of my numbers on this type combo..each one won a free ticket was all I got though.. but all the same always play a number combo that has 1-9 in row 1 and 30-36 in row 5 and you will win something if you spread the other numbers somewhat in between.. These type combos (Like tonite) not only hit the most but are the only ones that ever hit the most at all week by week

Nino224's avatar - Lottery-013.jpg
                        Miami
                        United States
                        Member #62793
                        July 9, 2008
                        673 Posts
                        Posted: December 29, 2009, 2:18 am - IP Logged

Well tonights number (3-11-28-30-31) which I call personally the (Z code) is still in the lead.. It hit tonight for the 30th time in 1.5 years.. I had 3 of my numbers on this type combo..each one won a free ticket was all I got though.. but all the same always play a number combo that has 1-9 in row 1 and 30-36 in row 5 and you will win something if you spread the other numbers somewhat in between.. These type combos (Like tonite) not only hit the most but are the only ones that ever hit the most at all week by week

ADJJK (Z Code)

ADGJL How does this code rank?

"...a chance to push everything aside, the circumstances that've controlled our lives, and do it our way now. Good, bad or otherwise. You'll maybe get lost in it, tied up in it a little bit, but if you work your way through that the real you shows up, I think. Maybe what's at your core deep down, maybe that comes out. Maybe that's what it's about." Mike Pace 

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
                          ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                          United States
                          Member #4924
                          June 3, 2004
                          5893 Posts
                          Posted: December 29, 2009, 2:44 pm - IP Logged

Skoaler, please explain how you determine this statement,"Well tonights number (3-11-28-30-31) which I call personally the (Z code) is still in the lead.. It hit tonight for the 30th time in 1.5 years". That combination hit for the first time last night.

South Florida
                            United States
                            Member #82132
                            November 6, 2009
                            112 Posts
                            Posted: December 29, 2009, 2:57 pm - IP Logged

Hey Recoverey.. I would lay cool a bit as the Fla lottery F5 officials are still screwing with the numbers because its Holiday time.. Look at all the latest (all odd and all even numbers) hitting over and over.. Plus of (Course) the 1-9 numbers in column 1 of record breaking statistics plus the absolute extreme changes from one combo to the other with High sums to low sums.. The best time to put some real bucks down with smart picks is after new years is over and especially from  spring and summer when the officials do not get big bonuses.. with exeptions of 4th of july.. I wish a former Fla lotto official officer (Anonymous) would come to this forum and tell how they do it..That is how they make extreme phenomenon happen like is now happening.. My wife thinks the whole thing is rigged by a computer program..magnets and junk in the balls.. But I will wait to see if a former official or someone might make a comment.. Just stick with the best hitting combosRant

If what you're saying is true, which wouldn't surprise me at all, and they really are using computers to sweep through all the combinations played each night and then determine before each drawing which winning combination will result in the most profit for the fund and least profit for the players...then that would lead me to believe that their system would prefer to avoid allowing wheels like mine to hit the jackpot. On a full $126 wheel of 9 numbers, the winner would receive an additional $3,000 or so on top of the jackpot, in addition to all the other players who hit 4-of-5 and 3-of-5. I don't know..I suppose there would also be some circumstances under which paying out a wheel would be the better alternative.

If you had two people running this wheel, on 9 separate numbers each, that'd be 18 numbers they may want to avoid allowing to hit. And if you had 3,000 players each running the full 5of9 $126 wheel, you'd end up having all 376,992 combinations accounted for and at least one of the wheelers would have a full jackpot + wheel win. I haven't picked the 9 numbers yet for today because I'm at work now and don't have time to do any analysis right now, but I'll try to post them around 8 tonight ...if that'll help anyone.

South Florida
                              United States
                              Member #82132
                              November 6, 2009
                              112 Posts
                              Posted: December 29, 2009, 8:30 pm - IP Logged

Went with 1 4 12 17 22 25 28 31 33....

Basically I'm hoping/expecting tonight's draw to have less hots in it for once....threw 28 and 31 in there just in case, even though I'd rather have 14 and 34 in there place. 7 and 35 were two others I was leaning towards but not enough room...oh well.

My hand is killing me after filling out all those tickets...but I'm going to run a smart pick now and then I'll be heading off to the various convenience stores and gas stations. Good luck

Page 8 of 11