Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 3:52 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Fla Fantasy 5 hottest number combinations to use and other tipZ

Topic closed. 162 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Skoaler.

Page 6 of 11
PrintE-mailLink
Nino224's avatar - Lottery-013.jpg
Miami, FLA
United States
Member #62793
July 9, 2008
680 Posts
Posted: December 21, 2009, 10:00 pm - IP Logged

Hmmm  The number tonight was (1-2-6-10-36)  I cashed in about 8 free tickets tonight from my smart pick wins and one of them had (1-2-4-11-36) so I missed the full jackpot by 3 digits.. Will have to settle for 8 dollars and 50 cents instead.. another free ticket close but disaster in the end.. This makes a phenominal grand total of only 18 free ticket money wins out of over one thousand plus free tickets I have won in 2 years.. This one was close but $8.50 ???  .. I will take it and put it back in to more smart tickets plays.. mayby in the near 1 year future another close free ticket will win someting spectacularAngry

Skoaler,

How many lines are u playing a day on average?

What wheel are u using?

"...a chance to push everything aside, the circumstances that've controlled our lives, and do it our way now. Good, bad or otherwise. You'll maybe get lost in it, tied up in it a little bit, but if you work your way through that the real you shows up, I think. Maybe what's at your core deep down, maybe that comes out. Maybe that's what it's about." Mike Pace 

Miami, FLA
    United States
    Member #62793
    July 9, 2008
    680 Posts
    Posted: December 21, 2009, 10:58 pm - IP Logged

Skoaler,

With you A-L system, do you have stats on which group has the most hits per position? In other words, over the last month or year, how many times as A or B or C been in position 1, C D or H been in position 2 and so on?

"...a chance to push everything aside, the circumstances that've controlled our lives, and do it our way now. Good, bad or otherwise. You'll maybe get lost in it, tied up in it a little bit, but if you work your way through that the real you shows up, I think. Maybe what's at your core deep down, maybe that comes out. Maybe that's what it's about." Mike Pace 

Bay Minette
      United States
      Member #57121
      December 18, 2007
      68 Posts
      Posted: December 21, 2009, 11:38 pm - IP Logged

Skoaler thanks for starting this thread! Although I'm in IL I like your idea of breaking down the numbers the way you do! Definitely something to look at with Little Lotto!

Thanks, And also go with Luki's advice (Who actually won the thing) Fla fant 5 .. Notice most of Luki,s suggestions are to have a 1-9 in column 1 and a 30s number in column 5 and a cool spread of other numbers in between.. These type of combos are what hit the most  by the columns.. I win all the time at least something by using these and making a best spread of hot due and cold numbers at each draw as I can see it coming down the pike.. Only use wild stuff at a minimum as they become due.. For Fla Fant 5 there is a big due right now for a 10-15 in column 1.. and a 20s number in row 5.. so I play just a (few) of those types on the side just in case..but still stick with the majority of my numbers as nice spreads.. 5 day draws are also a good idea using top spreads as they hit twice a week on average.. pick a couple of hot numbers  and 3 random and make a 5 day draw and (If you get a hot right) watch the free tickets pile up or a 3number or 4 number hit.. all by using the top spreadsSmiley Santa

South Florida
        United States
        Member #82132
        November 6, 2009
        112 Posts
        Posted: December 22, 2009, 12:19 am - IP Logged

Well Skoaler, you were right about a 20s coming up in row 5..one of those hit tonight. I actually played two tickets with 20s in position 5 tonight...just because I've been playing too many tickets every night that always end with a 30.  Also, 18 has finally come back from the dead. It "only" took 40 draws for it to finally hit again. Really wasn't expecting 8 to come up again though...that was a surprise. But 12-25-29 were the numbers I won free qps with tonight..didn't have them all together though unfortunately.

It's actually been a while since I've actually played in a draw where I didn't win at least 1 free qp, so statistically, I'm overdue for a draw where I don't even hit 2 of 5 on any of the tickets I play (haha). But I guess that's the problem with using systems and following hots/colds and all the other stats.  Other than playing giant wheels (limiting my selection even more) and getting lucky as hell, I really don't think I could do too much better than I am doing now. Narrowing your predictions on a game that is still extremely random (for the most part) is a double edged sword, at least for me. At this point I don't really think there is very more tweaking I could do to my selection method. I think by now it's just a matter of time and luck.

Lucki723's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
          Florida
          United States
          Member #62713
          July 6, 2008
          3715 Posts
          Posted: December 22, 2009, 1:24 am - IP Logged

With the filter in the image and digit 15 not hitting in P1 in a year, looking for one of the bold ones to hit. If not,I will play those until the 15 hits in P1.

12-16-18-29-30
          12-16-18-29-31
          12-16-18-29-32
          12-16-18-29-33
          12-16-18-29-34
          12-16-18-29-35
          12-16-18-29-36
          12-17-18-29-30
          12-17-18-29-31
          12-17-18-29-32
          12-17-18-29-33
          12-17-18-29-34
          12-17-18-29-35
          12-17-18-29-36
          15-18-19-20-22
          15-18-19-20-24
          15-18-19-21-22
          15-18-19-21-24
          15-18-19-22-24
          15-18-19-23-24
          15-18-21-22-24
          15-18-21-23-24

Hey Carbob

I hope you stuck with these combos.

The first 14 Combos Generated $126.00.

NICE !!

Keep moving Forward.

Lucki723's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
            Florida
            United States
            Member #62713
            July 6, 2008
            3715 Posts
            Posted: December 22, 2009, 1:39 am - IP Logged

I am sensing a 10-19 in the first Position Soon. 19 Days out. 

Also i wanted to share another strategy that helps me. Whenever you Like a combination always Play the +1  -1. You will be surprised How Many times you will Miss significant Hits By not Doing this.

For Example Lets Say you Like 

12-13-14-18-32

You Should Always Play

11-12-13-17-31

13-14-15-19-33

11-14-13-19-31

Mixed it  up. Obviously your not going to do this for all the Numbers but if you Just Like 1 combination try this method.

You can also use these with QPs. I have Noticed some QPs give you a Clue as to how the draw will be thrown, Tonight I got a free ticket from yesterday and Gave Me 

2-11-13-24-27 

Actual Draw

8-12-18-25-29

Good luck  !!

Keep moving Forward.

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
              ORLANDO, FLORIDA
              United States
              Member #4924
              June 3, 2004
              5982 Posts
              Posted: December 22, 2009, 4:12 am - IP Logged

Did you cash it? Normally the machine prints something on the winners.

After I scanned it!!!

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
                ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                United States
                Member #4924
                June 3, 2004
                5982 Posts
                Posted: December 22, 2009, 4:33 am - IP Logged

Hey Carbob

I hope you stuck with these combos.

The first 14 Combos Generated $126.00.

NICE !!

Got some of my money back, now I can drop those and just play the ones with 15 in P1.

Miami, FLA
                  United States
                  Member #62793
                  July 9, 2008
                  680 Posts
                  Posted: December 22, 2009, 4:18 pm - IP Logged

I did my workout and came up with 4 combos that I just don't like at all. The problem is every combo I've had that I DID like never won, so maybe I should do the opposite of what my instincts tell me. Hmmmm.

Miami, FLA
                    United States
                    Member #62793
                    July 9, 2008
                    680 Posts
                    Posted: December 22, 2009, 4:23 pm - IP Logged

Thanks, And also go with Luki's advice (Who actually won the thing) Fla fant 5 .. Notice most of Luki,s suggestions are to have a 1-9 in column 1 and a 30s number in column 5 and a cool spread of other numbers in between.. These type of combos are what hit the most  by the columns.. I win all the time at least something by using these and making a best spread of hot due and cold numbers at each draw as I can see it coming down the pike.. Only use wild stuff at a minimum as they become due.. For Fla Fant 5 there is a big due right now for a 10-15 in column 1.. and a 20s number in row 5.. so I play just a (few) of those types on the side just in case..but still stick with the majority of my numbers as nice spreads.. 5 day draws are also a good idea using top spreads as they hit twice a week on average.. pick a couple of hot numbers  and 3 random and make a 5 day draw and (If you get a hot right) watch the free tickets pile up or a 3number or 4 number hit.. all by using the top spreadsSmiley Santa

The problem with a 10-15 in column 1 is that hits like that are few and far between so I can't justify dedicating a lot of plays to it.

ca-dreamin*'s avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
                      Chicago
                      United States
                      Member #70678
                      February 8, 2009
                      889 Posts
                      Posted: December 22, 2009, 7:39 pm - IP Logged

@Nino224 ....re-read this. When Skoalar says a 10-15 due in column 1 he mentions playing just a few.

Skoaler again more great ideas! I've never thought about playing a few tickets one way (because I think something is about to hit) and then the rest with a good spread of numbers. The problem I have is that I'll see things and pick my numbers accordingly and then many times the numbers I have chosen come trickling in a few days later. I guess this is where a 5 day draw would be to my advantage.

When I lived in Ca I would play Fantasy 5 one line for 5 draws because I didn't have alot of money so I figured it was better to spread my play over 5 days instead of blowing 5 lines in one night. I used to pick the numbers off the top of my head.....at the time I didn't know anything about patterns, hot, cold etc.

Now that I know what I'm looking for(in choosing numbers) I'm trying to figure out the best way to play.  i.e. several lines on 1 day or fewer lines spread out over a few days. Also I'm trying to figure out if I do spread the numbers over a few days whether to stick to the same numbers or do what I usually do which is to keep a few and pick a few new ones. Hmm maybe a mix of both.

As for the free tickets luckly in IL 2 numbers pays a dollar : ) no free plays here!

Bay Minette
                        United States
                        Member #57121
                        December 18, 2007
                        68 Posts
                        Posted: December 22, 2009, 11:35 pm - IP Logged

Hi recoverey.. I had been watching that #8 also..and screwed up--- Its like the opposite of chasing a cold number in this case you are predicting that a (super hot) number like #8 must end its winning streak and not use it anymore.. I think #8 has hit 10 times within a 3 week period.. I quit using it after it hit 4 times thinking it would die.. It brought some frees and mayby a 3 number for mine.. on average there is 1 number every about every 2 months that will go super hot.. the record is about 8 or 10 time hits for a super hot.. If you can predict a super hot by all histories then you can do good.. I had #5,6 and 30 predicted... #30 failed but # 5 is good for one more time tonight or it will die..# 6 is still a go

South Florida
                          United States
                          Member #82132
                          November 6, 2009
                          112 Posts
                          Posted: December 22, 2009, 11:52 pm - IP Logged

Hi recoverey.. I had been watching that #8 also..and screwed up--- Its like the opposite of chasing a cold number in this case you are predicting that a (super hot) number like #8 must end its winning streak and not use it anymore.. I think #8 has hit 10 times within a 3 week period.. I quit using it after it hit 4 times thinking it would die.. It brought some frees and mayby a 3 number for mine.. on average there is 1 number every about every 2 months that will go super hot.. the record is about 8 or 10 time hits for a super hot.. If you can predict a super hot by all histories then you can do good.. I had #5,6 and 30 predicted... #30 failed but # 5 is good for one more time tonight or it will die..# 6 is still a go

Tonight's draw had a single in position 4...and no teens or twenties. This has not happened in 3 months. This draw is also very close to the one from two days ago...just replace the 5 and the 8 with 6 and 10. Oh and 36 seems to be another "super hot" candidate now...with four hits in 5 days.

Didn't even win a free qp tonight...as I never play 3 singles together...let alone 4. Plus one of my free qps had 36 on it, so I didn't play 36 anywhere else, as I had doubts about it heating up any longer, just like your expectations of 8.

Hopefully tomorrow's draw will be a more common type of combination...but witnessing 4 singles hit on tonight's draw is just another reminder to me of how random this is...even though all of the numbers were all recent hits (within the past 5 draws).

Bay Minette
                            United States
                            Member #57121
                            December 18, 2007
                            68 Posts
                            Posted: December 23, 2009, 11:13 pm - IP Logged

opps

Bay Minette
                              United States
                              Member #57121
                              December 18, 2007
                              68 Posts
                              Posted: December 23, 2009, 11:14 pm - IP Logged

I am sensing a 10-19 in the first Position Soon. 19 Days out. 

Also i wanted to share another strategy that helps me. Whenever you Like a combination always Play the +1  -1. You will be surprised How Many times you will Miss significant Hits By not Doing this.

For Example Lets Say you Like 

12-13-14-18-32

You Should Always Play

11-12-13-17-31

13-14-15-19-33

11-14-13-19-31

Mixed it  up. Obviously your not going to do this for all the Numbers but if you Just Like 1 combination try this method.

You can also use these with QPs. I have Noticed some QPs give you a Clue as to how the draw will be thrown, Tonight I got a free ticket from yesterday and Gave Me 

2-11-13-24-27 

Actual Draw

8-12-18-25-29

Good luck  !!

Hi luki.. This suggestion is great.. I added  this to my 5 day number draws tonight..some + and some minus... I had actually thought about something like this before but just never did it.. It sorta gives you a wheel on a favorite combination.. If your combo hits then it gets a beefed up chance.. Right now there have been 3 bad combos in a row.. so there is a good chance of a couple of good combos to hit over the next 5 days..and a beefed up combo might win something for payback...or the big one.. never know... Thanks

Page 6 of 11