Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 12:40 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

It's Official, The Lottery is Band?! What Now!

Topic closed. 74 replies. Last post 7 years ago by jrosina.

Page 1 of 5
PrintE-mailLink
New York,
Panama
Member #73078
April 4, 2009
3490 Posts
Posted: February 2, 2010, 9:25 am - IP Logged

Okay, my fellow Lpers, we get the News that the Lottery is Band in the USA. Lets Just say it's because they have uncovered  Shenanigans by Lottery officials? What can we do, to bring it back!

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
    Member #47420
    November 4, 2006
    3930 Posts
    Posted: February 2, 2010, 9:47 am - IP Logged

Start going to church and thanking God..

marcie's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
      Ohio
      United States
      Member #49980
      February 21, 2007
      34527 Posts
      Posted: February 2, 2010, 9:47 am - IP Logged

Okay, my fellow Lpers, we get the News that the Lottery is Band in the USA. Lets Just say it's because they have uncovered  Shenanigans by Lottery officials? What can we do, to bring it back!

Where did you get that information?  Can you show me? or tell me where you got that info.  Don't know about that one?

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

New York,
        Panama
        Member #73078
        April 4, 2009
        3490 Posts
        Posted: February 2, 2010, 9:55 am - IP Logged

Where did you get that information?  Can you show me? or tell me where you got that info.  Don't know about that one?

No marcie, it is just an Hypothetical question? What would you do if??

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

Ohio
          United States
          Member #49980
          February 21, 2007
          34527 Posts
          Posted: February 2, 2010, 10:00 am - IP Logged

Ok, LOL! I thought so, I guess people  would get withdrawals from playng the Lottery they would make a rehab place for people that want to stop playing, because it is addictive. Just like Ciggerettes or Drinking.  That would be something but the States have to make money some kind of way off people.

Will power that is all a person needs. But for the people that like to play this is a hobby.

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Raven62's avatar - binary
            New Jersey
            United States
            Member #17843
            June 28, 2005
            51098 Posts
            Posted: February 2, 2010, 10:04 am - IP Logged

I Agree! It would bring increase into your life!

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

New York,
              Panama
              Member #73078
              April 4, 2009
              3490 Posts
              Posted: February 2, 2010, 10:06 am - IP Logged

Ok, LOL! I thought so, I guess people  would get withdrawals from playng the Lottery they would make a rehab place for people that want to stop playing, because it is addictive. Just like Ciggerettes or Drinking.  That would be something but the States have to make money some kind of way off people.

Will power that is all a person needs. But for the people that like to play this is a hobby.

Marcie, I don't know what I would do! I love my hobby it makes me $$$! girl for rrrreal for me that would  not be good!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

Ohio
                United States
                Member #49980
                February 21, 2007
                34527 Posts
                Posted: February 2, 2010, 10:12 am - IP Logged

I know what you mean LOL       We have a Saint here! Don't even know why they do lottery!  I am a spriritual person too but i do'nt make comments  like they do, But God is God all the time in the Lottery in Life!!! Good Luck!

New Jersey
                  United States
                  Member #17843
                  June 28, 2005
                  51098 Posts
                  Posted: February 2, 2010, 10:15 am - IP Logged

Go back in History: You'll find that Lotteries were corrupt at one time or another: As a result they were Shutdown!

What would you do if Lotteries were Shutdown: L@@K back in History and see what they did back then!

Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #49980
                    February 21, 2007
                    34527 Posts
                    Posted: February 2, 2010, 10:18 am - IP Logged

Hey Tiggs I go all the time! I still like my lottery or Gambling. Maybe it is wrong but I am not hurting anyone!   In fact I am giving others Blessing through God.  I know this for a Fact!

New York,
                      Panama
                      Member #73078
                      April 4, 2009
                      3490 Posts
                      Posted: February 2, 2010, 10:20 am - IP Logged

Go back in History: You'll find that Lotteries were corrupt at one time or another: As a result they were Shutdown!

What would you do if Lotteries were Shutdown: L@@K back in History and see what they did back then!

I have and I know, still it is a good hobby for me and very entertaining, it pays  better than playing scrabble, I would say!!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #49980
                        February 21, 2007
                        34527 Posts
                        Posted: February 2, 2010, 10:22 am - IP Logged

Amen Jros! Cheers

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
                          Member #47420
                          November 4, 2006
                          3930 Posts
                          Posted: February 2, 2010, 10:37 am - IP Logged

When I said go to church and thank God I meant I'd go to church and thank God for stopping the lottery..It was a joke..I guess I need to think and spell it out before I post..

New Jersey
                            United States
                            Member #17843
                            June 28, 2005
                            51098 Posts
                            Posted: February 2, 2010, 11:06 am - IP Logged

The Roots of Modern Lotteries: The roots of today's lotteries can be traced as far back as the Roman Empire.

Americans got in on the lottery business, too. In fact, a lottery allowed the first American colonists in Jamestown to raise enough money to keep the colony going through the winters. After the Revolutionary War, lotteries became very popular because they provided a way for people to pay for the rebuilding of towns and cities as well as other projects without being taxed.

The United States started growing, and so did the lottery industry. During the late 1700's to mid 1800's, public and private lotteries came and went as the government was trying to crack down on fraud through licensing requirements. Many states outlawed lotteries because of mismanagement and illegal practices.

By 1894, legal lotteries were no longer held in the U.S.

Rebirth of American Lotteries: The North American lottery industry came to life again in 1964 when New Hampshire began a sweepstakes Lottery. Just six short years later, the face of lotteries changed as the New Jersey Lottery formed a retailer network and began using ticket-issuing machines to produce tickets. In the late 1970's, games that lottery players know and love appeared on the scene - instant tickets and on-line lotto (Massachusetts), and daily numbers games (New Jersey).

Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #49980
                              February 21, 2007
                              34527 Posts
                              Posted: February 2, 2010, 11:17 am - IP Logged

When I said go to church and thank God I meant I'd go to church and thank God for stopping the lottery..It was a joke..I guess I need to think and spell it out before I post..

Tiggs!  LOL, you funny funny guy! Thumbs Up