Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 10:50 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

It's Official, The Lottery is Band?! What Now!

Topic closed. 74 replies. Last post 7 years ago by jrosina.

Page 2 of 5
PrintE-mailLink
marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
Ohio
United States
Member #49980
February 21, 2007
34107 Posts
Posted: February 2, 2010, 11:23 am - IP Logged

I wish they would give me a job in the Lottery! if they knew how i was letting people get all this money they would ban me from playing. Or send me to jail!! No that's a Joke, May God Bless you and give you more blessings! I am just being silly, laughter is good Medicine!  Raven62.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

New York,
    Panama
    Member #73078
    April 4, 2009
    3490 Posts
    Posted: February 2, 2010, 11:28 am - IP Logged

I wish they would give me a job in the Lottery! if they knew how i was letting people get all this money they would ban me from playing. Or send me to jail!! No that's a Joke, May God Bless you and give you more blessings! I am just being silly, laughter is good Medicine!  Raven62.

LOLLLLLLLLOL  Too Funny,!~!!!  Thank you for making me laugh I needed it today very much!     One of those days!

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
      Member #47420
      November 4, 2006
      3930 Posts
      Posted: February 2, 2010, 11:33 am - IP Logged

LOLLLLLLLLOL  Too Funny,!~!!!  Thank you for making me laugh I needed it today very much!     One of those days!

Buy a mirror..I had a good laugh when you said you was going to help me win millions so I whould have to hide..To funny..:)

Ohio
        United States
        Member #49980
        February 21, 2007
        34107 Posts
        Posted: February 2, 2010, 11:41 am - IP Logged

Hey what can I say! Tiggs  That was a Joke! I am trying to do that myself! LOL!  Laughter is good medicine!Poke

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Ohio
          United States
          Member #49980
          February 21, 2007
          34107 Posts
          Posted: February 2, 2010, 11:43 am - IP Logged

That was pretty funny, laughter is good!Surrender

United States
            Member #47420
            November 4, 2006
            3930 Posts
            Posted: February 2, 2010, 11:45 am - IP Logged

That was pretty funny, laughter is good!Surrender

marcie that little baby your holding in your picture is going to break a few hearts in about 20 years...

New York,
              Panama
              Member #73078
              April 4, 2009
              3490 Posts
              Posted: February 2, 2010, 11:50 am - IP Logged

The Roots of Modern Lotteries: The roots of today's lotteries can be traced as far back as the Roman Empire.

Americans got in on the lottery business, too. In fact, a lottery allowed the first American colonists in Jamestown to raise enough money to keep the colony going through the winters. After the Revolutionary War, lotteries became very popular because they provided a way for people to pay for the rebuilding of towns and cities as well as other projects without being taxed.

The United States started growing, and so did the lottery industry. During the late 1700's to mid 1800's, public and private lotteries came and went as the government was trying to crack down on fraud through licensing requirements. Many states outlawed lotteries because of mismanagement and illegal practices.

By 1894, legal lotteries were no longer held in the U.S.

Rebirth of American Lotteries: The North American lottery industry came to life again in 1964 when New Hampshire began a sweepstakes Lottery. Just six short years later, the face of lotteries changed as the New Jersey Lottery formed a retailer network and began using ticket-issuing machines to produce tickets. In the late 1970's, games that lottery players know and love appeared on the scene - instant tickets and on-line lotto (Massachusetts), and daily numbers games (New Jersey).

Well Raven62, do you buy lottery? If yes, then you buy it but???  I am one who believe that the lottery is not random;  However,  I could care less because I believe if so,  it works to our advantage in many ways. 

I don't believe that GOD is going to send us to Hell for playing the Lottery.  Like almost anything we do,  it should be in moderation or according to your expertise.   If it is not destroying your body, your life or others then playon I say. 

Just don't spend the mortgage payment, rent, light gas, food, or the kids lunch on it, for heaven sakes!!Confused

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

Ohio
                United States
                Member #49980
                February 21, 2007
                34107 Posts
                Posted: February 2, 2010, 11:53 am - IP Logged

This is so funny some lady. This is  even funnier. lady came and P.M.  me and started a nice conversation with me, we chated for a while, she ask me to give her a number, i told her to look at my blog, and read my threads, She went the baby is cute. When i told her to do that she came back to my P.M. and said I hate to tell you but that baby looks better than you do. LOL! I go will of course he  does, now don't bother me again. LOl! Ok, I am outa here.

Good luck to you! I hope you hit off one of my numbers!

Nino224's avatar - Lottery-013.jpg
                  Miami
                  United States
                  Member #62793
                  July 9, 2008
                  673 Posts
                  Posted: February 2, 2010, 11:55 am - IP Logged

Okay, my fellow Lpers, we get the News that the Lottery is Band in the USA. Lets Just say it's because they have uncovered  Shenanigans by Lottery officials? What can we do, to bring it back!

Pumpi, is that you??

"...a chance to push everything aside, the circumstances that've controlled our lives, and do it our way now. Good, bad or otherwise. You'll maybe get lost in it, tied up in it a little bit, but if you work your way through that the real you shows up, I think. Maybe what's at your core deep down, maybe that comes out. Maybe that's what it's about." Mike Pace 

United States
                    Member #47420
                    November 4, 2006
                    3930 Posts
                    Posted: February 2, 2010, 11:56 am - IP Logged

Marcie, I don't know what I would do! I love my hobby it makes me $$$! girl for rrrreal for me that would  not be good!

hehehe good one..

New York,
                      Panama
                      Member #73078
                      April 4, 2009
                      3490 Posts
                      Posted: February 2, 2010, 11:56 am - IP Logged

Pumpi, is that you??

Yes, how are you! I am using the name rosina now! I have gone under deep cover!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

United States
                        Member #47420
                        November 4, 2006
                        3930 Posts
                        Posted: February 2, 2010, 12:00 pm - IP Logged

Yes, how are you! I am using the name rosina now! I have gone under deep cover!

You made more sense under your other name..Pumpi..

New York,
                          Panama
                          Member #73078
                          April 4, 2009
                          3490 Posts
                          Posted: February 2, 2010, 12:02 pm - IP Logged

You made more sense under your other name..Pumpi..

Well you know me Tiggs, I have to blame somebody as long it is not me! You know what I mean!!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

New York,
                            Panama
                            Member #73078
                            April 4, 2009
                            3490 Posts
                            Posted: February 2, 2010, 12:11 pm - IP Logged

Buy a mirror..I had a good laugh when you said you was going to help me win millions so I whould have to hide..To funny..:)

Just buy the numbers when you get them Tiggs; and keep laughing all the way to the bank; and scratch your head at the same time! Smooches!!!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

sully16's avatar - sharan
                              Ringleader
                              Michigan
                              United States
                              Member #81740
                              October 28, 2009
                              40299 Posts
                              Posted: February 2, 2010, 12:11 pm - IP Logged

If lotteries were banned. you'd see see outrage on massive levels, yes there would finally be change. there would also be more crime in the form of illegal gambling. There would be a steamroll effect, more organized crime which will more to more drug dealing more theft more murder, being a numbers runner is a high risk occupation. isn't that what the whole gangster era of the 30's and 40's were about. Who would really lose ? the schools for one . which means a higher property tax for me the home owner. when state lotteries collect taxes from big jackpots that money goes to the general fund which supports welfare and other special interests ( the bridge to noplace ) which means they take more from our paychecks to feed everyone else, because somehow it's my responsibility to keep feeding people who can't keep their legs closed. It would be naive to think people would say "OH ,NO MORE LOTTERY I'LL INVEST IN MY FUTURE"! "I'LL SAVE FOR A RAINY DAY" "I'LL START MY KIDS COLLEGE FUND" We are a nation of gamblers in one form or another sadly we think of the easy way far to often.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"