Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 11:02 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

It's Official, The Lottery is Band?! What Now!

Topic closed. 74 replies. Last post 7 years ago by jrosina.

Page 5 of 5
PrintE-mailLink
tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
Member #47420
November 4, 2006
3930 Posts
Posted: February 3, 2010, 10:30 am - IP Logged

Raven62, I was Borne in Panama It is my Country of Birth!!!  But I was Raised in NYC where I live until today.  I keep Panama on my Avatar because It is my place of Origin I came to this country as a Baby, And Visit Panama Often, But My Love is for the Country That received My Mother and all of us as Emigrants, Like it Received many other Emigrants who made this their Home!!! I Love it and would give my life for it!!!

I use to carry mail and worked with people from all over the US..I worked with guys from NY and they always cracked me up..They seemed to have an answer for everything..I e-mail a friend all the time and he was from Westbury NY..No wonder I like you jrosina..Keep me laughing will yah!!..I haven't been back there in Fla in over 16 years..

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
    Ohio
    United States
    Member #49980
    February 21, 2007
    34202 Posts
    Posted: February 3, 2010, 10:48 am - IP Logged

I use to carry mail and worked with people from all over the US..I worked with guys from NY and they always cracked me up..They seemed to have an answer for everything..I e-mail a friend all the time and he was from Westbury NY..No wonder I like you jrosina..Keep me laughing will yah!!..I haven't been back there in Fla in over 16 years..

Good morning Tiggs and Jos! good luck to you all!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

United States
      Member #47420
      November 4, 2006
      3930 Posts
      Posted: February 3, 2010, 10:58 am - IP Logged

Thanks marcie..Win big tonight..Powerball!!!..Good luck........

New York,
        Panama
        Member #73078
        April 4, 2009
        3490 Posts
        Posted: February 3, 2010, 12:37 pm - IP Logged

Thanks, marcie Win Big my sister!

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
          mid-Ohio
          United States
          Member #9
          March 24, 2001
          19831 Posts
          Posted: February 3, 2010, 12:44 pm - IP Logged

Thanks marcie..Win big tonight..Powerball!!!..Good luck........

Ohio was one of the two MegaMillions states that didn't add PowerBall to its list of games to play.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Ohio
            United States
            Member #49980
            February 21, 2007
            34202 Posts
            Posted: February 3, 2010, 12:48 pm - IP Logged

Thanks, marcie Win Big my sister!

You want believe this I just posted this picture up of my Son and I and his name came in N.Y. I see you are from N.Y and I was just talking to someone else about the Avartar.  In N.Y His name was Shaun and his name came in the Lottery in NY. 397  Str8. I didn't know why I didn't think to post it.  I was at the library when I put that picture in my Avartar the librarian helped me put it up.   It's to small though. So now i am thinking the 710. could be something.

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

New York,
              Panama
              Member #73078
              April 4, 2009
              3490 Posts
              Posted: February 3, 2010, 1:11 pm - IP Logged

Will do tiggs, are you practicing your win lotto laugh?!!! I hope you are!!!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

Ohio
                United States
                Member #49980
                February 21, 2007
                34202 Posts
                Posted: February 3, 2010, 2:45 pm - IP Logged

I haven't play that one yet, but i will I just got some Books, I am going to look at someone send me right from L.P. I hope it helps me. Good luck to you too!

Hermanus104's avatar - 5027340606 1e360c8038_s.jpg
                  Northern Virginia
                  United States
                  Member #83350
                  December 5, 2009
                  1317 Posts
                  Posted: February 3, 2010, 8:07 pm - IP Logged

I wouldn't mind it too much if they cancelled the lottery. I have a lottery for my cartoon world and my dream world - the lottery was part of one of my dreams this morning.

Today's winning 3-ball is going to be a number between 000 and 999.

In a lot of states, lotteries benefit education. That makes the REAL winners the only people who can't play!

Set4life's avatar - 2554
                    East Hampton, NY
                    United States
                    Member #41995
                    June 25, 2006
                    1137 Posts
                    Posted: February 3, 2010, 8:09 pm - IP Logged

I would ask obama for a lotto bail-out! yes we can!Clown

$Group Hug$

FOR THE WIN!

New York,
                      Panama
                      Member #73078
                      April 4, 2009
                      3490 Posts
                      Posted: February 3, 2010, 11:34 pm - IP Logged

I know what you mean LOL       We have a Saint here! Don't even know why they do lottery!  I am a spriritual person too but i do'nt make comments  like they do, But God is God all the time in the Lottery in Life!!! Good Luck!

Marcie, I Love THE ALMIGHTY GOD, my CREATOR, and I do not believe that we are going to hell for Playing the lottery! Who ever believe that; then they should not play.   As for the rest of us, Play on!!!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #49980
                        February 21, 2007
                        34202 Posts
                        Posted: February 3, 2010, 11:44 pm - IP Logged

Marcie, I Love THE ALMIGHTY GOD, my CREATOR, and I do not believe that we are going to hell for Playing the lottery! Who ever believe that; then they should not play.   As for the rest of us, Play on!!!

LOL! Girl I know what your saying!!! So do I! and no we won't go to hell playing the lottery. Who are they to say that, we are all in this thing together, including you know who! LOL!

Raven62's avatar - binary
                          New Jersey
                          United States
                          Member #17843
                          June 28, 2005
                          49835 Posts
                          Posted: February 4, 2010, 11:47 am - IP Logged

Raven62, I was Borne in Panama It is my Country of Birth!!!  But I was Raised in NYC where I live until today.  I keep Panama on my Avatar because It is my place of Origin I came to this country as a Baby, And Visit Panama Often, But My Love is for the Country That received My Mother and all of us as Emigrants, Like it Received many other Emigrants who made this their Home!!! I Love it and would give my life for it!!!

How silly of me to think the location in your profile would reflect where you are today instead of where you were born! Thud

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

United States
                            Member #47420
                            November 4, 2006
                            3930 Posts
                            Posted: February 4, 2010, 12:29 pm - IP Logged

Yeah I was born just outside of Detroit and live in Ky..Go figure..

New York,
                              Panama
                              Member #73078
                              April 4, 2009
                              3490 Posts
                              Posted: February 4, 2010, 2:06 pm - IP Logged

How silly of me to think the location in your profile would reflect where you are today instead of where you were born! Thud

Don't beat yourself up about it; it is not silly, simply wrong asumptions! Carry on cadet!!Thumbs Up

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina