Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 8:24 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

When? In the Early Mornings Or later in the day!

Topic closed. 55 replies. Last post 7 years ago by ca-dreamin*.

Page 1 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
New York,
Panama
Member #73078
April 4, 2009
3490 Posts
Posted: March 1, 2010, 7:30 pm - IP Logged

One of the reasons I love Lottery Post, Is because when it comes to numbers, I am among People that are like myself!  We understand! 

So Lately I find that, If I hand my list of numbers to the clerk early and come back and pick it up early, it seems like I get a Win more often!!!  I still have to do my homework, which I do! but somehow I am noticing an increase in my winnings when I play earlier than Later in the day!  What about you?  (And if this topic has already been talked about please let me know, This time I checked and did not see any but I could have missed it!)

So, is it better for you In the early mornings or later in the day, do your win average go up? Do you get "Luckier" depending on the time of day?

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

Guru101's avatar - rw6jhh
    Indiana
    United States
    Member #48725
    January 7, 2007
    1954 Posts
    Posted: March 1, 2010, 7:32 pm - IP Logged

I don't see any difference in luck whether I buy my tickets in the morning or in the afternoon.

Gonna win.Big Smile

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
      Member #47420
      November 4, 2006
      3930 Posts
      Posted: March 1, 2010, 7:38 pm - IP Logged

One of the reasons I love Lottery Post, Is because when it comes to numbers, I am among People that are like myself!  We understand! 

So Lately I find that, If I hand my list of numbers to the clerk early and come back and pick it up early, it seems like I get a Win more often!!!  I still have to do my homework, which I do! but somehow I am noticing an increase in my winnings when I play earlier than Later in the day!  What about you?  (And if this topic has already been talked about please let me know, This time I checked and did not see any but I could have missed it!)

So, is it better for you In the early mornings or later in the day, do your win average go up? Do you get "Luckier" depending on the time of day?

Oh my God jrosina said the "L" word..What's this world coming to..:)..tiggs is getting to like her more and more..At my age I get luckier in the morning..:)

New York,
        Panama
        Member #73078
        April 4, 2009
        3490 Posts
        Posted: March 1, 2010, 7:43 pm - IP Logged

I don't see any difference in luck whether I buy my tickets in the morning or in the afternoon.

Perhaps I am sounding weird, but I believe is because I go more relax, not too many people before I can hand my list, sometimes no one is there, I don't know But I think it has a lot do do with my vibe. Maybe its just me Guru, maybe you are right!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

New York,
          Panama
          Member #73078
          April 4, 2009
          3490 Posts
          Posted: March 1, 2010, 7:45 pm - IP Logged

Oh my God jrosina said the "L" word..What's this world coming to..:)..tiggs is getting to like her more and more..At my age I get luckier in the morning..:)

Tiggs, Age has nothing to do with this!LoL

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
            Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
            United States
            Member #73904
            April 28, 2009
            14903 Posts
            Posted: March 1, 2010, 7:54 pm - IP Logged

I buy multi-draws for the whole month. I just did that this morning in Virginia and Tennessee.

I occasionally buy an extra QP here and there during the month, usually later in the day.

I've been on a small win ($2 to $100) streak here for about 2 1/2 months where I've been winning small prizes almost every drawing on one or another of the games I play. This has never happened before. I usually have a winning streak of a week or two and then long dry spells for a couple months or more.

I hope this streak is a sign of bigger and better things to come.

Yesterday I added a horseshoe to sit on my tickets along with my medicine bag and the turtle shell and the paper pyramid. I added a crystal to my medicine bag too.

I gotta be nuts.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

United States
              Member #47420
              November 4, 2006
              3930 Posts
              Posted: March 1, 2010, 7:57 pm - IP Logged

Tiggs, Age has nothing to do with this!LoL

Oh we was talking about lotto tickets..My bad..

United States
                Member #47420
                November 4, 2006
                3930 Posts
                Posted: March 1, 2010, 8:00 pm - IP Logged

I buy multi-draws for the whole month. I just did that this morning in Virginia and Tennessee.

I occasionally buy an extra QP here and there during the month, usually later in the day.

I've been on a small win ($2 to $100) streak here for about 2 1/2 months where I've been winning small prizes almost every drawing on one or another of the games I play. This has never happened before. I usually have a winning streak of a week or two and then long dry spells for a couple months or more.

Yesterday I added a horseshoe to sit on my tickets along with my medicine bag and the turtle shell and the paper pyramid. I added a crystal to my medicine bag too.

I gotta be nuts.

Yes nuts I agree but don't let that get you down your a nice guy and the women seem to like you..maybe just the ones who haven't met you..good "luck" in your Virginy tickets cause I don't think anyone wins in Tenn..

New York,
                  Panama
                  Member #73078
                  April 4, 2009
                  3490 Posts
                  Posted: March 1, 2010, 9:01 pm - IP Logged

I gotta be nuts.

So maybe yours come later in the day rd! You should keep that up! That is working for you, I don't know about the horse shoe and tha' bag with turtle shell and all that other stuff, but I do believe that been here talking and having fun on Lottery Post does cause one to relax, while very serious about what we do, that could be it, I am winning more often too, Yes I think it has something to do with the pleasant environment here, And talking to my Tiggs doesn't hurt, right Tiggs?!!! lol

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

sully16's avatar - sharan
                    Ringleader
                    Michigan
                    United States
                    Member #81740
                    October 28, 2009
                    40561 Posts
                    Posted: March 1, 2010, 9:40 pm - IP Logged

I play about the same time everyday.tonight i didn't play cause i fell asleep and my $%^$^%^ number came in.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

New York,
                      Panama
                      Member #73078
                      April 4, 2009
                      3490 Posts
                      Posted: March 1, 2010, 9:42 pm - IP Logged

Yes nuts I agree but don't let that get you down your a nice guy and the women seem to like you..maybe just the ones who haven't met you..good "luck" in your Virginy tickets cause I don't think anyone wins in Tenn..

Sully just said, she fell asleep and woke up late and miss her win ! This has happened to me in the past a lot, then I just started playing my morning and evening plays  In the morning; know I rarely miss putting a number, unless I get a sudden hunch then I run and put that number in, but otherwise I am in for the day!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

sully16's avatar - sharan
                        Ringleader
                        Michigan
                        United States
                        Member #81740
                        October 28, 2009
                        40561 Posts
                        Posted: March 1, 2010, 9:47 pm - IP Logged

I am so mad at myself, but i'll get over it.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

United States
                          Member #47420
                          November 4, 2006
                          3930 Posts
                          Posted: March 1, 2010, 9:53 pm - IP Logged

Sully just said, she fell asleep and woke up late and miss her win ! This has happened to me in the past a lot, then I just started playing my morning and evening plays  In the morning; know I rarely miss putting a number, unless I get a sudden hunch then I run and put that number in, but otherwise I am in for the day!

They sell tickets all day and all night and there is no reason to not buy your tickets..Now jrosina is talking hunch and before she talked luck..tiggs is so confused right now he thought jrosina had a sure fire system..Somebody help me!!..I need numbers!!!..

Dawn32's avatar - DawnMarch2012
                            New Jersey
                            United States
                            Member #71646
                            March 1, 2009
                            204 Posts
                            Posted: March 1, 2010, 10:07 pm - IP Logged

It doesn't seem to make a difference in my case what time of day I play.

"Bless me Lord, so that I may be a blessing to others."

New York,
                              Panama
                              Member #73078
                              April 4, 2009
                              3490 Posts
                              Posted: March 1, 2010, 10:21 pm - IP Logged

They sell tickets all day and all night and there is no reason to not buy your tickets..Now jrosina is talking hunch and before she talked luck..tiggs is so confused right now he thought jrosina had a sure fire system..Somebody help me!!..I need numbers!!!..

Tiggs, Please don't be confused,  when I talk Hunch I am Talking about a number I saw in my work sheet, not pie in the sky!!! and I said "Luck" In Quots!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina