Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 2:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

When? In the Early Mornings Or later in the day!

Topic closed. 55 replies. Last post 7 years ago by ca-dreamin*.

Page 4 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
New York,
Panama
Member #73078
April 4, 2009
3490 Posts
Posted: March 6, 2010, 11:36 pm - IP Logged

I read a book called BLINK by Malcolm Gladwell (YES I do alot of reading) In this book he talks about and shows examples of times when first impressions are more accurate than longer, thought out processes and/or processes where more information is given. (Sorry no examples with the lottery)

I couldn't help but wonder if in looking over charts and doing workouts and analyzing everything trying to find those numbers to play........that in looking in every corner and from every angle maybe what we are looking for is right in front of us but we don't see it 'cause we gotta make it so complicated. I'm NOT saying that we shouldn't do the workouts but maybe we should keep them simple. Maybe too much information is just that.....too much.

I know for me sometimes I'll do a workout and pick what I think are the best numbers to play. If I don't fill out playslips right away LOL cause my mind needs a rest then sometimes I may go back and look over my scribbles and end up with a bunch of new numbers. HAHA now I have to figure out what numbers to get rid of. This is where Master Ridgy comes in........"first instincts; don't overanalyze." YES Master Ridgy!

Ca-dreamin* if you keep calling rd "master"  he's going to need a kick-stand for his head!!!

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
    Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
    United States
    Member #73904
    April 28, 2009
    14903 Posts
    Posted: March 6, 2010, 11:42 pm - IP Logged

Ca-dreamin* if you keep calling rd "master"  he's going to need a kick-stand for his head!!!

Ca- knows how to treat a man Rosie! lol. I'm gonna bring her with to NYC when one of us wins the big one so you can take us out partyin'.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

New York,
      Panama
      Member #73078
      April 4, 2009
      3490 Posts
      Posted: March 6, 2010, 11:48 pm - IP Logged

Ca- knows how to treat a man Rosie! lol. I'm gonna bring her with to NYC when one of us wins the big one so you can take us out partyin'.

rd, you are not going to enjoy yourself at my party, we have cero, none, nada liquor!!!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
        United States
        Member #73904
        April 28, 2009
        14903 Posts
        Posted: March 6, 2010, 11:53 pm - IP Logged

rd, you are not going to enjoy yourself at my party, we have cero, none, nada liquor!!!

No problem Rosie. We'll all get loaded at the saloon and I'll bring a couple cases of Jack for the party at your place afterwards so don't go running out and buying all that whiskey now!

--Edmund Burke

New York,
          Panama
          Member #73078
          April 4, 2009
          3490 Posts
          Posted: March 6, 2010, 11:56 pm - IP Logged

No problem Rosie. We'll all get loaded at the saloon and I'll bring a couple cases of Jack for the party at your place afterwards so don't go running out and buying all that whiskey now!

HahaLoL.. okay rd, but I don't even allow beer at my home, so We are going to have to come up with plan Z,  for yout Drinking thing!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
            United States
            Member #73904
            April 28, 2009
            14903 Posts
            Posted: March 7, 2010, 12:02 am - IP Logged

HahaLoL.. okay rd, but I don't even allow beer at my home, so We are going to have to come up with plan Z,  for yout Drinking thing!

No problem Rosie. I respect your decision to not allow beer at your home.

That's why I'm bringing WHISKEY!!!!

Yeeeeeeeeeee haaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

--Edmund Burke

megamillionaire's avatar - Sphere animated_small_ neg2.gif
              Queens, NY
              United States
              Member #245
              April 15, 2002
              451 Posts
              Posted: March 7, 2010, 12:08 am - IP Logged

I buy my tickets and play my numbers when I buy the papers in the morning. The time can be anytime between 8:30 AM and Noon, depending upon what time I decide to get up.

Megamillionaire

Time is a wonderful teacher, but it kills all its students.

A man must consider what a rich realm he leaves when he becomes a conformist.

New York,
                Panama
                Member #73078
                April 4, 2009
                3490 Posts
                Posted: March 7, 2010, 10:01 am - IP Logged

I buy my tickets and play my numbers when I buy the papers in the morning. The time can be anytime between 8:30 AM and Noon, depending upon what time I decide to get up.

That is the right time for me!!  I am paying more attention to my Attitude also!! A great Attitude makes you fly to High Altitudes! rosina's numbers buying quote.Smile

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

ca-dreamin*'s avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
                  Chicago
                  United States
                  Member #70678
                  February 8, 2009
                  889 Posts
                  Posted: March 7, 2010, 10:42 am - IP Logged

Thats ok I'd rather have a nice cold COKE!!!!!! : )

GRRR speaking of workouts......yesterday when I was putting the numbers (for LL) on my chart I noticed a big gap in numbers right in the middle of the chart and said to myself "I bet all the numbers are going to come from that gap" No low numbers and nothing in the 30's because 3 numbers from the 30's hit(in the numbers I was charting for 3/5) sooooooo

SURE ENOUGH the winning numbers from last night 13 15 16 27 29 Bang Head

I even thought about running to the gas station to buy some tickets GRRRRRRRR!!!!!!

New York,
                    Panama
                    Member #73078
                    April 4, 2009
                    3490 Posts
                    Posted: March 7, 2010, 4:17 pm - IP Logged

Thats ok I'd rather have a nice cold COKE!!!!!! : )

GRRR speaking of workouts......yesterday when I was putting the numbers (for LL) on my chart I noticed a big gap in numbers right in the middle of the chart and said to myself "I bet all the numbers are going to come from that gap" No low numbers and nothing in the 30's because 3 numbers from the 30's hit(in the numbers I was charting for 3/5) sooooooo

SURE ENOUGH the winning numbers from last night 13 15 16 27 29 Bang Head

I even thought about running to the gas station to buy some tickets GRRRRRRRR!!!!!!

Ca-dreaming, Stop hitting your valuable head against the Wall, I did that Already for both of us, so now let's roll our sleves and get Busy getting this Big Win!!! We can do it!!  We  have the know how, we have the information, and we have the Will to do it!!  It's done!!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

ca-dreamin*'s avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
                      Chicago
                      United States
                      Member #70678
                      February 8, 2009
                      889 Posts
                      Posted: March 8, 2010, 10:38 pm - IP Logged

Ca-dreaming, Stop hitting your valuable head against the Wall, I did that Already for both of us, so now let's roll our sleves and get Busy getting this Big Win!!! We can do it!!  We  have the know how, we have the information, and we have the Will to do it!!  It's done!!

LOl maybe that's why I get headaches all the time!

Your right ......it's done so LET'S DO THIS : )