Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 5:18 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

When? In the Early Mornings Or later in the day!

Topic closed. 55 replies. Last post 7 years ago by ca-dreamin*.

Page 3 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
ca-dreamin*'s avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
Chicago
United States
Member #70678
February 8, 2009
889 Posts
Posted: March 2, 2010, 10:45 pm - IP Logged

I buy multi-draws for the whole month. I just did that this morning in Virginia and Tennessee.

I occasionally buy an extra QP here and there during the month, usually later in the day.

I've been on a small win ($2 to $100) streak here for about 2 1/2 months where I've been winning small prizes almost every drawing on one or another of the games I play. This has never happened before. I usually have a winning streak of a week or two and then long dry spells for a couple months or more.

I hope this streak is a sign of bigger and better things to come.

Yesterday I added a horseshoe to sit on my tickets along with my medicine bag and the turtle shell and the paper pyramid. I added a crystal to my medicine bag too.

I gotta be nuts.

WAY TO GO MASTER RIDGY!!!!!!!!

Your not crazy! LOL  I bought a raffle ticket for the IL Lottery and right now it's wedged between 2 tarot cards and I got some coins  and a piece of jade sitting on top of it hehe! And a charm that says BELIEVE!

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
    Member #47420
    November 4, 2006
    3930 Posts
    Posted: March 2, 2010, 11:07 pm - IP Logged

WAY TO GO MASTER RIDGY!!!!!!!!

Your not crazy! LOL  I bought a raffle ticket for the IL Lottery and right now it's wedged between 2 tarot cards and I got some coins  and a piece of jade sitting on top of it hehe! And a charm that says BELIEVE!

WOW!!..ridgy babe making nice with a postal carrier..I think your problem ridge is your mail people can't read,I mean Tennesse and all..Look next time and see if they have all thier teeth..I think I saw one on the Jerry Springer show with a few wives..oh oh few wives..Must be a big thing in Tenn..

Good night all same place tomorrow tiggs has to go have his nightly nightmare..

Chicago
      United States
      Member #70678
      February 8, 2009
      889 Posts
      Posted: March 3, 2010, 10:26 pm - IP Logged

Yes, Ca-dreamin* I go straight after the work-out, I don't do as much second guessing like I Normally used to!

I say stick to your new routine! And way to go!!!!!!!

Chicago
        United States
        Member #70678
        February 8, 2009
        889 Posts
        Posted: March 3, 2010, 10:29 pm - IP Logged

WOW!!..ridgy babe making nice with a postal carrier..I think your problem ridge is your mail people can't read,I mean Tennesse and all..Look next time and see if they have all thier teeth..I think I saw one on the Jerry Springer show with a few wives..oh oh few wives..Must be a big thing in Tenn..

Good night all same place tomorrow tiggs has to go have his nightly nightmare..

Don't worry tiggs we're postal family!!!!!   LOL and you got jrosina remember?

New York,
          Panama
          Member #73078
          April 4, 2009
          3490 Posts
          Posted: March 5, 2010, 10:34 pm - IP Logged

Don't worry tiggs we're postal family!!!!!   LOL and you got jrosina remember?

rosina's early morning is still working!!!! I got Midday 588...Yes!!!  Hurray!                Did not get 320!

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

United States
            Member #47420
            November 4, 2006
            3930 Posts
            Posted: March 5, 2010, 10:36 pm - IP Logged

rosina's early morning is still working!!!! I got Midday 588...Yes!!!  Hurray!                Did not get 320!

Good for you jrosina..tiggs is rooting for you..

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
              Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
              United States
              Member #73904
              April 28, 2009
              14903 Posts
              Posted: March 5, 2010, 10:37 pm - IP Logged

WTG Rosie!!!!      Cheers

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

New York,
                Panama
                Member #73078
                April 4, 2009
                3490 Posts
                Posted: March 5, 2010, 10:41 pm - IP Logged

Good for you jrosina..tiggs is rooting for you..

Tiggs, and I am shooting for you too!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

United States
                  Member #47420
                  November 4, 2006
                  3930 Posts
                  Posted: March 5, 2010, 10:41 pm - IP Logged

I said it first!!

New York,
                    Panama
                    Member #73078
                    April 4, 2009
                    3490 Posts
                    Posted: March 5, 2010, 10:44 pm - IP Logged

rd, Thank you, I'm taking up your cause next, I know you have all them wimmins to feed and all...Lol...hehe

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

United States
                      Member #47420
                      November 4, 2006
                      3930 Posts
                      Posted: March 5, 2010, 10:59 pm - IP Logged

rd, Thank you, I'm taking up your cause next, I know you have all them wimmins to feed and all...Lol...hehe

OK just for that tiggs takes his back..

Chicago
                        United States
                        Member #70678
                        February 8, 2009
                        889 Posts
                        Posted: March 6, 2010, 11:56 am - IP Logged

CAAA......CHING!!!!!! WAY TO GO rosina!!!!!!!!!!!

Chicago
                          United States
                          Member #70678
                          February 8, 2009
                          889 Posts
                          Posted: March 6, 2010, 1:00 pm - IP Logged

That's right Rosie, first instincts; don't overanalyze. That's when Mr Doubt comes a knockin'.

I read a book called BLINK by Malcolm Gladwell (YES I do alot of reading) In this book he talks about and shows examples of times when first impressions are more accurate than longer, thought out processes and/or processes where more information is given. (Sorry no examples with the lottery)

I couldn't help but wonder if in looking over charts and doing workouts and analyzing everything trying to find those numbers to play........that in looking in every corner and from every angle maybe what we are looking for is right in front of us but we don't see it 'cause we gotta make it so complicated. I'm NOT saying that we shouldn't do the workouts but maybe we should keep them simple. Maybe too much information is just that.....too much.

I know for me sometimes I'll do a workout and pick what I think are the best numbers to play. If I don't fill out playslips right away LOL cause my mind needs a rest then sometimes I may go back and look over my scribbles and end up with a bunch of new numbers. HAHA now I have to figure out what numbers to get rid of. This is where Master Ridgy comes in........"first instincts; don't overanalyze." YES Master Ridgy!

United States
                            Member #46581
                            September 15, 2006
                            93 Posts
                            Posted: March 6, 2010, 1:30 pm - IP Logged

I got one better sully16.  A few years ago, I just wanted to vaccuum and said to myself, I said, "Self"  that's ok, I'll just play the evening numbers.  What happened?  You guessed it.  My 2332 came out straight midday.  I should've left the house dirty that day.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                              Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                              United States
                              Member #73904
                              April 28, 2009
                              14903 Posts
                              Posted: March 6, 2010, 11:15 pm - IP Logged

I read a book called BLINK by Malcolm Gladwell (YES I do alot of reading) In this book he talks about and shows examples of times when first impressions are more accurate than longer, thought out processes and/or processes where more information is given. (Sorry no examples with the lottery)

I couldn't help but wonder if in looking over charts and doing workouts and analyzing everything trying to find those numbers to play........that in looking in every corner and from every angle maybe what we are looking for is right in front of us but we don't see it 'cause we gotta make it so complicated. I'm NOT saying that we shouldn't do the workouts but maybe we should keep them simple. Maybe too much information is just that.....too much.

I know for me sometimes I'll do a workout and pick what I think are the best numbers to play. If I don't fill out playslips right away LOL cause my mind needs a rest then sometimes I may go back and look over my scribbles and end up with a bunch of new numbers. HAHA now I have to figure out what numbers to get rid of. This is where Master Ridgy comes in........"first instincts; don't overanalyze." YES Master Ridgy!

You're making me sound like a Sage ca-.

I like that! lol

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke