Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 11:05 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

When? In the Early Mornings Or later in the day!

Topic closed. 55 replies. Last post 7 years ago by ca-dreamin*.

Page 2 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
Chief Bottle Washer
New Jersey
United States
Member #1
May 31, 2000
23262 Posts
Posted: March 1, 2010, 10:37 pm - IP Logged

One of the reasons I love Lottery Post, Is because when it comes to numbers, I am among People that are like myself!  We understand! 

So Lately I find that, If I hand my list of numbers to the clerk early and come back and pick it up early, it seems like I get a Win more often!!!  I still have to do my homework, which I do! but somehow I am noticing an increase in my winnings when I play earlier than Later in the day!  What about you?  (And if this topic has already been talked about please let me know, This time I checked and did not see any but I could have missed it!)

So, is it better for you In the early mornings or later in the day, do your win average go up? Do you get "Luckier" depending on the time of day?

Hmm... time of day, good question.  Could be interpreted as what time of day is best for picking numbers?

Seems to me that this might make a difference depending on when a person is most alert/awake, so there might be something to it.  I think everyone has a natural point in their day (maybe more than one point) when they are their sharpest, so why not use that time to work through the numbers?  Makes sense to me.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
Help eliminate computerized drawings!

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
    Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
    United States
    Member #73904
    April 28, 2009
    14903 Posts
    Posted: March 1, 2010, 10:38 pm - IP Logged

So maybe yours come later in the day rd! You should keep that up! That is working for you, I don't know about the horse shoe and tha' bag with turtle shell and all that other stuff, but I do believe that been here talking and having fun on Lottery Post does cause one to relax, while very serious about what we do, that could be it, I am winning more often too, Yes I think it has something to do with the pleasant environment here, And talking to my Tiggs doesn't hurt, right Tiggs?!!! lol

You're right Rosie, good luck to ya tonight. Hope ya got your MM ticket. I'm lookin' forward to that pizza.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

sully16's avatar - sharan
      Ringleader
      Michigan
      United States
      Member #81740
      October 28, 2009
      40422 Posts
      Posted: March 1, 2010, 10:42 pm - IP Logged

You're right Rosie, good luck to ya tonight. Hope ya got your MM ticket. I'm lookin' forward to that pizza.

me too. i find i have better workouts with my numbers after a healthy meal. now if i don't fall asleep next time.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
        Idaho
        United States
        Member #56506
        November 21, 2007
        6537 Posts
        Posted: March 2, 2010, 12:46 am - IP Logged

It doesn't seem to make a difference in my case what time of day I play.

Same with me. I do wish however, that I did have a lucky time of day. Maybe, I would win more often. LOL

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

New York,
          Panama
          Member #73078
          April 4, 2009
          3490 Posts
          Posted: March 2, 2010, 5:36 am - IP Logged

Hmm... time of day, good question.  Could be interpreted as what time of day is best for picking numbers?

Seems to me that this might make a difference depending on when a person is most alert/awake, so there might be something to it.  I think everyone has a natural point in their day (maybe more than one point) when they are their sharpest, so why not use that time to work through the numbers?  Makes sense to me.

Got it Todd, That is exactly it,Thank you for helping me pin point this thing, In the early mornings I am more alert!!!

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

New York,
            Panama
            Member #73078
            April 4, 2009
            3490 Posts
            Posted: March 2, 2010, 8:38 am - IP Logged

Same with me. I do wish however, that I did have a lucky time of day. Maybe, I would win more often. LOL

Perhaps you do, have a "Lucky" time of the day, that you have not figured out Yet!  I believe it's not "luck" ( Since I don't believe in it so much)

As Todd very accurately pointed out, it's the time of the day that you are more alert, more awake!!!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
              Texas
              United States
              Member #86154
              January 30, 2010
              1648 Posts
              Posted: March 2, 2010, 10:47 am - IP Logged

Perhaps you do, have a "Lucky" time of the day, that you have not figured out Yet!  I believe it's not "luck" ( Since I don't believe in it so much)

As Todd very accurately pointed out, it's the time of the day that you are more alert, more awake!!!

jrosina, I do not believe in luck either but, in extremely small quantities, it has its' place...which is AFTER SKILL!!!

This is what what luck really stands for:

LEPID

UNIPOTENT

CALLOW

KNOWLEDGE

LuckyLoser Willingly Lost His Luck Long Ago...Hence My Name. Nice tongue twister, huh!!!

L.L.

New York,
                Panama
                Member #73078
                April 4, 2009
                3490 Posts
                Posted: March 2, 2010, 11:48 am - IP Logged

jrosina, I do not believe in luck either but, in extremely small quantities, it has its' place...which is AFTER SKILL!!!

This is what what luck really stands for:

LEPID

UNIPOTENT

CALLOW

KNOWLEDGE

LuckyLoser Willingly Lost His Luck Long Ago...Hence My Name. Nice tongue twister, huh!!!

L.L.

You are The MAX!!! I love it,  love it,  Love it! Mind if I borrow a page from your book? I LoL.   

Yes Lucky nice tongue twister or more like a Oximoronic / Juxtapositional Paradox!! k

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

candygirl74's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                  Maryland
                  United States
                  Member #81220
                  October 14, 2009
                  681 Posts
                  Posted: March 2, 2010, 3:18 pm - IP Logged

Not matter what time of day I play, I have never hit in a midday draw. I always win in the evenings, lol

New York,
                    Panama
                    Member #73078
                    April 4, 2009
                    3490 Posts
                    Posted: March 2, 2010, 3:39 pm - IP Logged

Not matter what time of day I play, I have never hit in a midday draw. I always win in the evenings, lol

I tend to hit more pick3's in the evening Draw! and Pick4 at midday That's how it works for me! 

But lately since I am playing right after I work out my numbers in the early mornings, I find that I win more often!  It was pointed out that It is the time of the day that perhaps I am more Alert! In fact I am more alert in the mornings. Later at night I seem to get a second wind... it is midday and early afternoon that I seem to drag!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

United States
                      Member #26330
                      November 16, 2005
                      330 Posts
                      Posted: March 2, 2010, 5:17 pm - IP Logged

Like other things....It's "GOOD" for me any time of the day...LOL    And I tend to get "Luckier" in the evenings....Wink

Dollar419's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                        Santa Ana
                        United States
                        Member #71159
                        February 20, 2009
                        651 Posts
                        Posted: March 2, 2010, 10:23 pm - IP Logged

One of the reasons I love Lottery Post, Is because when it comes to numbers, I am among People that are like myself!  We understand! 

So Lately I find that, If I hand my list of numbers to the clerk early and come back and pick it up early, it seems like I get a Win more often!!!  I still have to do my homework, which I do! but somehow I am noticing an increase in my winnings when I play earlier than Later in the day!  What about you?  (And if this topic has already been talked about please let me know, This time I checked and did not see any but I could have missed it!)

So, is it better for you In the early mornings or later in the day, do your win average go up? Do you get "Luckier" depending on the time of day?

I have a certain allotted time to buying my tickets; once in the morning and once in the afternoon and at the end of the day/work before I go home-you must have a time-system in order to buy your lottery tickets on time.  I cannot determine if buying my tickets early morning or late evenings would help me win more--it's all about timing and the "LUCK OF THE DRAW" BECAUSE IT TAKES ONLY ONE WINNING TICKET!!Wink Good Luck to you and keep on winningHurray!

ca-dreamin*'s avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
                          Chicago
                          United States
                          Member #70678
                          February 8, 2009
                          889 Posts
                          Posted: March 2, 2010, 10:32 pm - IP Logged

I tend to hit more pick3's in the evening Draw! and Pick4 at midday That's how it works for me! 

But lately since I am playing right after I work out my numbers in the early mornings, I find that I win more often!  It was pointed out that It is the time of the day that perhaps I am more Alert! In fact I am more alert in the mornings. Later at night I seem to get a second wind... it is midday and early afternoon that I seem to drag!

jrosina could it be it's because you play the numbers after your workout?

Normally do you take a second look at your picks and maybe make a few changes to your selections?

New York,
                            Panama
                            Member #73078
                            April 4, 2009
                            3490 Posts
                            Posted: March 2, 2010, 10:39 pm - IP Logged

jrosina could it be it's because you play the numbers after your workout?

Normally do you take a second look at your picks and maybe make a few changes to your selections?

Yes, Ca-dreamin* I go straight after the work-out, I don't do as much second guessing like I Normally used to!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                              Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                              United States
                              Member #73904
                              April 28, 2009
                              14903 Posts
                              Posted: March 2, 2010, 10:44 pm - IP Logged

Yes, Ca-dreamin* I go straight after the work-out, I don't do as much second guessing like I Normally used to!

That's right Rosie, first instincts; don't overanalyze. That's when Mr Doubt comes a knockin'.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke