Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 11:28 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I Believe Math Can Win Any Pick 3 Lottery

Topic closed. 107 replies. Last post 7 years ago by sincor.

Page 4 of 8
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #75358
June 1, 2009
5345 Posts
Posted: March 17, 2010, 5:01 pm - IP Logged

There was no addition necessary for that particular one. In column 3, the 6 in front of 11, and in column 1, the 6 is underneath 1. There no math need. The answer is 1. The reason is both 6's point to the same number.

so are you saying that if the 6 didn't point to the same number, being "1", that the "1" wouldn't qualify to be played? Basically, what I'm asking is if there is anything other than the math involved here. I'm getting the sense that there are things you have to match up as being qualifiers in order to be used as a final number. I only say this because you used the word "points". Because if it was only the math and nothing else, it really wouldn't matter if they both point to "1" or not. You just use 1 no matter what. Just sayin...

new haven
    United States
    Member #77625
    July 28, 2009
    102 Posts
    Posted: March 17, 2010, 5:04 pm - IP Logged

If it was another number besides 1, then addition or subtraction would be needed.

United States
      Member #75358
      June 1, 2009
      5345 Posts
      Posted: March 17, 2010, 5:12 pm - IP Logged

If it was another number besides 1, then addition or subtraction would be needed.

Ok, i guess I was correct in thinking there is more to this than you explained right? There seems to be stipulations involved here.

Don't get me wrong. I appreciate you sharing the system, but you really have to mentiuon all the variables possible.

Just like the first step in the process, You say......"What you do is see if there are any matches for those 3 numbers." What if there aren't any matches, is there another rule that you left out?  What do I di if there isan't any matches?

United States
        Member #75358
        June 1, 2009
        5345 Posts
        Posted: March 17, 2010, 5:16 pm - IP Logged

I have an idea. Let's do the math again, this time let's try to simplify the process. Leave out all unnecessary steps, and make sure you show the rules as it happens. If something doesn't qualify tell us what it is, and what we have to do instead.

Let's do it with the following numbers.

new haven
          United States
          Member #77625
          July 28, 2009
          102 Posts
          Posted: March 17, 2010, 5:17 pm - IP Logged

Well you're right. I gave you guys a brief introduction to it. Of course there are a few things that i left out. I figure giving you every angle to the puzzle would cause problems with understanding it. I gave you the basics.

marlon39's avatar - avatar 3245.jpg

Philippines
            Member #71195
            February 20, 2009
            226 Posts
            Posted: March 17, 2010, 5:19 pm - IP Logged

Hi badger42,

Can you post more examples and explanations? Thanks.

"I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle-victorious."
            - Vince Lombardi

United States
              Member #75358
              June 1, 2009
              5345 Posts
              Posted: March 17, 2010, 5:20 pm - IP Logged

Well you're right. I gave you guys a brief introduction to it. Of course there are a few things that i left out. I figure giving you every angle to the puzzle would cause problems with understanding it. I gave you the basics.

I understand, but because you left things out, it made even less sense. It leaves the reader scratching his head....lol

No problem. If you feel like telling us the whole story one day, be my guest. I've got time.

BTW, have you been using this for a long time? And if you have, how successfull has it been? Would you say 60%, 70% or more?

new haven
                United States
                Member #77625
                July 28, 2009
                102 Posts
                Posted: March 17, 2010, 5:22 pm - IP Logged

I would but i have to get ready to go to work. I will be online tomorrow around the same time.

United States
                  Member #75358
                  June 1, 2009
                  5345 Posts
                  Posted: March 17, 2010, 5:31 pm - IP Logged

I would but i have to get ready to go to work. I will be online tomorrow around the same time.

Nope...You can't go to work. You have to stay and explain it right now.

Just tell the boss I said so. OK?

What's his or her phone number. I'll call the boss myself.

JonnyBgood07's avatar - Patriots logo1.jpg
                    Connecticut
                    United States
                    Member #61623
                    May 29, 2008
                    20581 Posts
                    Posted: March 17, 2010, 6:03 pm - IP Logged

..not for nothin chief,I'm not too proud to hear about any insightful Connecticut picks...being from there and all  lol.I've read and reread your method..can't say I understand it totally,but if it hits it hits...all the better...POST THEM PICKS!!!

...been getting killed recently

"No matter how bad things may get, I'd like to thank my middle finger

for always sticking up for me.."

ca-dreamin*'s avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
                      Chicago
                      United States
                      Member #70678
                      February 8, 2009
                      889 Posts
                      Posted: March 17, 2010, 9:53 pm - IP Logged

Nope...You can't go to work. You have to stay and explain it right now.

Just tell the boss I said so. OK?

What's his or her phone number. I'll call the boss myself.

OMG JOKER!!!!

Chicago
                        United States
                        Member #70678
                        February 8, 2009
                        889 Posts
                        Posted: March 17, 2010, 9:56 pm - IP Logged

WOW! That was a brief introduction?

Joker I KNOW you will figure this out and when you do....please explain it to the rest of us!

United States
                          Member #75358
                          June 1, 2009
                          5345 Posts
                          Posted: March 17, 2010, 10:11 pm - IP Logged

Sure...I'll explain it Ca-Dreamin.

Look at the corners..

0 is all alone. That means you divide it by the 5 in the second column, third row, from the center. Then if you look closely, you'll see the 8. Add the 8 to the 5 in the second column and get 13, which is 3.

That's the first number...3

Next....If you look at 048 in the diagonal, you'll notice the 5 and 3 in the center column is 345....Funny....3 and 5. That equals 8. If it didn't equal 8,,,,then I don't know....make up something....lol

Under the 2 is 5, and 8. Add those and you'll have 13....again....3!!!!

Wow ! ! !

If there was no 3 in the original plan....well,then you have to divide by 9. Either subtract or divide, depending on weather it was cloudy or sunny that day.

Chicago
                            United States
                            Member #70678
                            February 8, 2009
                            889 Posts
                            Posted: March 18, 2010, 7:26 pm - IP Logged

Sure...I'll explain it Ca-Dreamin.

Look at the corners..

0 is all alone. That means you divide it by the 5 in the second column, third row, from the center. Then if you look closely, you'll see the 8. Add the 8 to the 5 in the second column and get 13, which is 3.

That's the first number...3

Next....If you look at 048 in the diagonal, you'll notice the 5 and 3 in the center column is 345....Funny....3 and 5. That equals 8. If it didn't equal 8,,,,then I don't know....make up something....lol

Under the 2 is 5, and 8. Add those and you'll have 13....again....3!!!!

Wow ! ! !

If there was no 3 in the original plan....well,then you have to divide by 9. Either subtract or divide, depending on weather it was cloudy or sunny that day.

HAHAHA!!!!!!!

Detroit Michigan
                              United States
                              Member #49447
                              January 31, 2007
                              149 Posts
                              Posted: March 18, 2010, 7:35 pm - IP Logged

hello badger42,i would like see your formula can u p.m me.