Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 9:46 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I Believe Math Can Win Any Pick 3 Lottery

Topic closed. 107 replies. Last post 7 years ago by sincor.

Page 5 of 8
PrintE-mailLink
Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
Texas
United States
Member #86154
January 30, 2010
1648 Posts
Posted: March 18, 2010, 7:36 pm - IP Logged

Sure...I'll explain it Ca-Dreamin.

Look at the corners..

0 is all alone. That means you divide it by the 5 in the second column, third row, from the center. Then if you look closely, you'll see the 8. Add the 8 to the 5 in the second column and get 13, which is 3.

That's the first number...3

Next....If you look at 048 in the diagonal, you'll notice the 5 and 3 in the center column is 345....Funny....3 and 5. That equals 8. If it didn't equal 8,,,,then I don't know....make up something....lol

Under the 2 is 5, and 8. Add those and you'll have 13....again....3!!!!

Wow ! ! !

If there was no 3 in the original plan....well,then you have to divide by 9. Either subtract or divide, depending on weather it was cloudy or sunny that day.

All I can say is WOW!!! Let's see this put into action on a regular basis to determine consistencies. If it is and it produces profit, I will buy in on the system...guaranteed. So, let's see.

L.L.

ca-dreamin*'s avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
    Chicago
    United States
    Member #70678
    February 8, 2009
    889 Posts
    Posted: March 18, 2010, 11:14 pm - IP Logged

All I can say is WOW!!! Let's see this put into action on a regular basis to determine consistencies. If it is and it produces profit, I will buy in on the system...guaranteed. So, let's see.

L.L.

Joker was being a little smarty pants!

Joker......what happened to the thread you started about the pick 3 system you recently purchased?

United States
      Member #75358
      June 1, 2009
      5345 Posts
      Posted: March 18, 2010, 11:16 pm - IP Logged

I asked Todd to delete it. I was threatened by Robert about copyright violations.

ca-dreamin*'s avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
        Chicago
        United States
        Member #70678
        February 8, 2009
        889 Posts
        Posted: March 18, 2010, 11:23 pm - IP Logged

I asked Todd to delete it. I was threatened by Robert about copyright violations.

Oh ok!

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
          Chief Bottle Washer
          New Jersey
          United States
          Member #1
          May 31, 2000
          23261 Posts
          Posted: March 19, 2010, 8:14 am - IP Logged

Just so everyone is aware, joker did nothing wrong by describing the system in the forums.  As such, I only removed it because he asked me to.

I personally think this "Robert Walsh" (or whatever his real name is) was pretty dumb for threatening joker with "lawyers". Aside from the fact that there is near zero chance he even has a lawyer on retainer, making it a hollow threat, the idea of threatening joker for inserting what amounts to free advertising on the forums was stupid in the extreme.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
          What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
          Help eliminate computerized drawings!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
            mid-Ohio
            United States
            Member #9
            March 24, 2001
            19825 Posts
            Posted: March 19, 2010, 4:48 pm - IP Logged

I'm surprised someone who has a website selling lottery systems would be reading LP posts about lottery systems.  Make me wonder if the systems they are selling are theirs or something they read and thought was interesting.  Besides, most to the systems I've seen are guesstimating with fuzzy math which I didn't realize could be copyrighted.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
              Member #87176
              February 18, 2010
              45 Posts
              Posted: March 19, 2010, 11:41 pm - IP Logged

is there a way to predict one number on a daily basis... instaed of working on all the 3 nbrs,,,

I found this thread interesting & hence asking suggestions from you all...

United States
                Member #75358
                June 1, 2009
                5345 Posts
                Posted: March 20, 2010, 12:22 am - IP Logged

is there a way to predict one number on a daily basis... instaed of working on all the 3 nbrs,,,

I found this thread interesting & hence asking suggestions from you all...

I wish there was a way to predict one number correctly everyday. I'd make 400 bucks profit everyday.

All I would have to do is to correctly predict the number in the first position, and line it up with 00-99 in the second and 3rd positions. The cost would be a hundred bucks. The win..500 bucks. Net profit at the store...400 bucks.

Net profit online....800 bucks....lol

No such animal...

ladaily3's avatar - 9AF clipart0278.jpg
                  Los Angeles
                  United States
                  Member #55415
                  September 30, 2007
                  979 Posts
                  Posted: March 20, 2010, 1:47 am - IP Logged

I wish there was a way to predict one number correctly everyday. I'd make 400 bucks profit everyday.

All I would have to do is to correctly predict the number in the first position, and line it up with 00-99 in the second and 3rd positions. The cost would be a hundred bucks. The win..500 bucks. Net profit at the store...400 bucks.

Net profit online....800 bucks....lol

No such animal...

There IS a way you just have to find out the digit its very easy but to do that you would need a bankroll something outrageous like 10k to start with....trust me it's doable.

Pick3Geni.us

United States
                    Member #87176
                    February 18, 2010
                    45 Posts
                    Posted: March 20, 2010, 7:42 pm - IP Logged

Cool, the facts r interesting.. i to planning to start with 1k now.. since i lost much in past 3 months..

i have a set of 36 nbrs to play.. if i know the one nbr on daily basis... winning could be fun..

United States
                      Member #75358
                      June 1, 2009
                      5345 Posts
                      Posted: March 20, 2010, 10:31 pm - IP Logged

There IS a way you just have to find out the digit its very easy but to do that you would need a bankroll something outrageous like 10k to start with....trust me it's doable.

I believe it's nearly impossible to predict the first number on a regular basis. Regular basis to me means making a fairly decent profit and a comfortable living. It doesn't matter if you have a million bucks for a bankroll. Predicting a number doesn't require one penny. You just have to be correct.

Why would I need money, to predict a number right or wrong? A good number of LP folks do it on daily basis in the p-3 forum, and the prediction forum. Either they're right, or they are wrong. And no money is involved.

If you're speaking of "Progressive Wagering", it works only as well as the system used to predict the next draw. If the system stinks, well........all the progressive wagering in the world won't help.

Los Angeles
                        United States
                        Member #55415
                        September 30, 2007
                        979 Posts
                        Posted: March 20, 2010, 10:51 pm - IP Logged

Ok Joker I'll say no more but dont take my word for it... positional playing is hard but not impossible also are you talking straights or box hits? If you're talking box hits you wouldnt need to play that much money but what do i know??? i suck at picking winners...Big Smile

Pick3Geni.us

United States
                          Member #75358
                          June 1, 2009
                          5345 Posts
                          Posted: March 20, 2010, 11:29 pm - IP Logged

Ok Joker I'll say no more but dont take my word for it... positional playing is hard but not impossible also are you talking straights or box hits? If you're talking box hits you wouldnt need to play that much money but what do i know??? i suck at picking winners...Big Smile

Why do you say..."Say no more" ?

If you know something I don't, please don't hesitate to express what it is. I was encouraging exchange of information.

Positional play means straight betting. Box hits are good, but I like straights better.

If you come across a system that can predict the 1st position number correctly just 50 percent of the time, I'd make a little over 300 bucks a week in profit.

United States
                            Member #75358
                            June 1, 2009
                            5345 Posts
                            Posted: March 20, 2010, 11:36 pm - IP Logged

Why do you say..."Say no more" ?

If you know something I don't, please don't hesitate to express what it is. I was encouraging exchange of information.

Positional play means straight betting. Box hits are good, but I like straights better.

If you come across a system that can predict the 1st position number correctly just 50 percent of the time, I'd make a little over 300 bucks a week in profit.

I also forgot to mention. There is a reward for anyone who has a system that can predict the first number in the p-3 consistently......forget 50 percent....I'm cutting it down even further.....25%.....Ha....25%....That's right folks. ONLY HITS 25% OF THE TIME!....WOW...WHAT A BARGAIN YOU SAY....

A 1,000 dollar award for anyone who can produce this. I'm serious. I'll purchase money orders amounting to 1,000 dollars....or even MORE !

Any takers?

I have a strange feeling I'll be hearing crickets soon.....lol

Los Angeles
                              United States
                              Member #55415
                              September 30, 2007
                              979 Posts
                              Posted: March 21, 2010, 5:16 am - IP Logged

I also forgot to mention. There is a reward for anyone who has a system that can predict the first number in the p-3 consistently......forget 50 percent....I'm cutting it down even further.....25%.....Ha....25%....That's right folks. ONLY HITS 25% OF THE TIME!....WOW...WHAT A BARGAIN YOU SAY....

A 1,000 dollar award for anyone who can produce this. I'm serious. I'll purchase money orders amounting to 1,000 dollars....or even MORE !

Any takers?

I have a strange feeling I'll be hearing crickets soon.....lol

Ok i'm game gimme a state and i'll take a crack at it....and oh if im correct i would love to take $1000 thru paypal...but on to the system creating...Hiding Behind Computer

Pick3Geni.us