Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 3:19 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I Believe Math Can Win Any Pick 3 Lottery

Topic closed. 107 replies. Last post 7 years ago by sincor.

Page 8 of 8
PrintE-mailLink
NASHVILLE, TENN
United States
Member #33372
February 20, 2006
1044 Posts
Posted: April 28, 2010, 10:24 pm - IP Logged

What?  How can this person not feel like he's being attacked. First you tell him his doo stinks but you would like to smell it anyway?

I rasied three questions to badger42 concerning his post.  The questions were straightforward and honest as was my opening sentence.  I did not tell him his "doo stinks" nor do I any appropriate reason why you would describe my questions that way.

I also see that your first post on this site was to attack me.  Have you met Mega-Think-Tank?  You and he would make for a perfect fit.  Feel free to contact him.  He can be found in the "Lottory Discussion" forum under the post "Not enough thoroughbred players here...".  You and he think alike.

Griffith, In
    United States
    Member #41637
    June 20, 2006
    266 Posts
    Posted: May 2, 2010, 12:34 am - IP Logged

I came up with a math formula that works, but being that i am not a genius in the math department. I have run into some problems, but when it is all said and done-- IT DOES WORK! So if you anyone is pretty good in math, please assist me. We can make alot of money.

Hi Bager;

"Yes it Does Work!".... But the one thing here is that it will change on you when there is a double or triple, and thus becomes a whole new game. You have to use mulitple types of your personal programs that you find that works and then do a lot of tracking. What I find also you must use the scale.... like 1000 to 1009!

This will help you out as well..... then watch it fall in place!

I am working on the pick 4, but in a different way (of course who needs another way to make it work!).

If you want to send me what you have i will be happy to send you back what I believe you may need to do.

Eddie - maverick2842

@sbcglobal.net

Thank you and have a prosperous day!

Maverick2842.......out!Party

China
      Member #81789
      October 30, 2009
      17 Posts
      Posted: May 7, 2010, 2:52 am - IP Logged

really??