Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 12:16 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Fixed performance issue

Topic closed. 100 replies. Last post 7 years ago by jrosina.

Page 5 of 7
PrintE-mailLink
tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
Member #47420
November 4, 2006
3930 Posts
Posted: April 10, 2010, 6:27 am - IP Logged

Okay, good people.  You have sufficiently shamed me into upgrading.  I am now GOLD.  And if you knew how much I had to scacrifice (is that spelling correct?) you would be applauding me.  I had to give up on extra cheese fries at McDonald and my Waffle House afternoon coffee break with chocolate pie.  I still get to go with the wife for coffee in the evening; that I will not give up for any internet site.  To go Platinum I will have to give up my subsciption to Bee Culture magazine.

Oh, by the way, this is bee branding time.  If any of you would like to volunteer, bee branding is easy once you herd them into that little corral.  Handling the branding irons might be tricky.  They're so tiny but still red hot.

Your blog GASMETERGUY..How in the world do you guys figure that stuff out?..Are you a genius?..Kinda takes all the fun out just winning..Good luck and to me that's what the lottery is all about..

NASHVILLE, TENN
    United States
    Member #33372
    February 20, 2006
    1044 Posts
    Posted: April 10, 2010, 3:00 pm - IP Logged

Your blog GASMETERGUY..How in the world do you guys figure that stuff out?..Are you a genius?..Kinda takes all the fun out just winning..Good luck and to me that's what the lottery is all about..

tiggs

When Isacc Newton was asked how he came up with what we call today calculus, he said "By constantly thinking about it".  That's what I do; constantly think about it (within reason, of course).

And, yes, I am a genius. If you don't believe me, just ask me.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
      Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
      United States
      Member #73904
      April 28, 2009
      14903 Posts
      Posted: April 10, 2010, 4:58 pm - IP Logged

tiggs, let's face it.

You're from  Kentucky, most people in the world are geniuses compared to you.

I'm quite sure even people from Arkansas would seem like geniuses to you.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

NASHVILLE, TENN
        United States
        Member #33372
        February 20, 2006
        1044 Posts
        Posted: April 10, 2010, 9:05 pm - IP Logged

tiggs, let's face it.

Be careful, rdgrnr.  You don't want to start a family feud.  Tiggs has a much larger family than you.  Seeing that the entire state is related, you will have to fight every citizen of Kentucky.

United States
          Member #47420
          November 4, 2006
          3930 Posts
          Posted: April 10, 2010, 9:12 pm - IP Logged

tiggs, let's face it.

Oh yeah!!..tiggs and Mega-Stinky could rule the world if needed and if everyone would stop picking on him..He is a genius..How many pigs you got on your pig farm now ridge?..You don't breed with them do you?..

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
            United States
            Member #73904
            April 28, 2009
            14903 Posts
            Posted: April 10, 2010, 10:04 pm - IP Logged

Oh yeah!!..tiggs and Mega-Stinky could rule the world if needed and if everyone would stop picking on him..He is a genius..How many pigs you got on your pig farm now ridge?..You don't breed with them do you?..

No, but it's hell keeping my mailman away from 'em.

--Edmund Burke

New York,
              Panama
              Member #73078
              April 4, 2009
              3490 Posts
              Posted: April 10, 2010, 11:25 pm - IP Logged

Okay, good people.  You have sufficiently shamed me into upgrading.  I am now GOLD.  And if you knew how much I had to scacrifice (is that spelling correct?) you would be applauding me.  I had to give up on extra cheese fries at McDonald and my Waffle House afternoon coffee break with chocolate pie.  I still get to go with the wife for coffee in the evening; that I will not give up for any internet site.  To go Platinum I will have to give up my subsciption to Bee Culture magazine.

Oh, by the way, this is bee branding time.  If any of you would like to volunteer, bee branding is easy once you herd them into that little corral.  Handling the branding irons might be tricky.  They're so tiny but still red hot.

WTG GAMESTER!!!!    Now every Standard Member need to look at GAMESTER here, who  sacrificed an extra cheese fries and an afternoon Coffee break with chocolate pie at Waffle House!!    That's it!  Now, not only is his body thanking him, for cutting back on the Fattening stuff which adds on poundage! but Lottery Post thanks him too!!! WOW.....Thumbs Up

Come on People It's embarrassing to be here partaking of the Best Lottery Website engine known to Lottery and not give back! Help to keep this engine running! Even a car wont run if you don't give it some Gas and Maintenace!

When "Stink Devil Tank" comes back let him find a Golden Website!

He's such a big shot he is here mooshing for close to 2 Year!!! Won so many 3 out of six's yet could not pay the lousy $25.00 for a six months membership!!!   Stink Tank,  you are smelling something awefull over here!!!

Spell check that!!!

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

New York,
                Panama
                Member #73078
                April 4, 2009
                3490 Posts
                Posted: April 10, 2010, 11:30 pm - IP Logged

WTG GAMESTER!!!!    Now every Standard Member need to look at GAMESTER here, who  sacrificed an extra cheese fries and an afternoon Coffee break with chocolate pie at Waffle House!!    That's it!  Now, not only is his body thanking him, for cutting back on the Fattening stuff which adds on poundage! but Lottery Post thanks him too!!! WOW.....Thumbs Up

Come on People It's embarrassing to be here partaking of the Best Lottery Website engine known to Lottery and not give back! Help to keep this engine running! Even a car wont run if you don't give it some Gas and Maintenace!

He's such a big shot he is here mooshing for close to 2 Year!!! Won so many 3 out of six's yet could not pay the lousy $25.00 for a six months membership!!!   Stink Tank,  you are smelling something awefull over here!!!

Spell check that!!!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
                  Texas
                  United States
                  Member #86154
                  January 30, 2010
                  1649 Posts
                  Posted: April 10, 2010, 11:56 pm - IP Logged

Spell check that!!!

Yeah, old 'Lucky's gonna break down and upgrade, too...just because I like being here and interacting with everybody!!Thumbs Up LP really is a fun place to hang out and just talk lotto while also talkin' sh*t about everything else!!!

I've seen where someone said that if a person was really doing so well with Pick3, money wise, they wouldn't even be here. Not true at all. It's always good to be a people person, no matter how BIG you get, and to lead by example. There are no BIG YOU's and litte me's around here because everyone has their own style and level of play...period.

L.L.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                    United States
                    Member #73904
                    April 28, 2009
                    14903 Posts
                    Posted: April 11, 2010, 12:03 am - IP Logged

Yeah, old 'Lucky's gonna break down and upgrade, too...just because I like being here and interacting with everybody!!Thumbs Up LP really is a fun place to hang out and just talk lotto while also talkin' sh*t about everything else!!!

I've seen where someone said that if a person was really doing so well with Pick3, money wise, they wouldn't even be here. Not true at all. It's always good to be a people person, no matter how BIG you get, and to lead by example. There are no BIG YOU's and litte me's around here because everyone has their own style and level of play...period.

L.L.

Hey LL, I think you also have to pay tiggs something if you want to talk in the third person.

He's got some kind of copyright on it or something.

RidgeRunner doesn't know for sure.

--Edmund Burke

New York,
                      Panama
                      Member #73078
                      April 4, 2009
                      3490 Posts
                      Posted: April 11, 2010, 12:05 am - IP Logged

I Agree!Lucky!!!!!! Wow!!!! I am Feeling This from you, my fellow LPer!!!!! A slamming Big WTG to You!!!!!CheersThumbs Up

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                        Pennsylvania
                        United States
                        Member #74096
                        May 2, 2009
                        22955 Posts
                        Posted: April 11, 2010, 12:20 am - IP Logged

Hey LL, I think you also have to pay tiggs something if you want to talk in the third person.

He's got some kind of copyright on it or something.

RidgeRunner doesn't know for sure.

lol!!

omg...every morning when tiggs wakes up, he must push up his sleeves and brace himself for what happened overnight.

I'll just bet that he has a blast doing it too.

rdgrnr, you're going to have to start paying him too!

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                          United States
                          Member #73904
                          April 28, 2009
                          14903 Posts
                          Posted: April 11, 2010, 1:06 am - IP Logged

lol!!

omg...every morning when tiggs wakes up, he must push up his sleeves and brace himself for what happened overnight.

I'll just bet that he has a blast doing it too.

rdgrnr, you're going to have to start paying him too!

He can't push up his sleeves til they unstrap them.

I'll just tell him I paid him last month like I always do dr.

Keep in mind he's from Kentucky. They don't hardly know what day it is half the time.

--Edmund Burke

United States
                            Member #47420
                            November 4, 2006
                            3930 Posts
                            Posted: April 11, 2010, 7:30 am - IP Logged

He can't push up his sleeves til they unstrap them.

I'll just tell him I paid him last month like I always do dr.

Keep in mind he's from Kentucky. They don't hardly know what day it is half the time.

HELLO VIETNAM!!!!!..God it's good to wake up another day..tiggs is going to hit big this week you just wait and see..tiggs feels LUCKY!!!..HELLO VIETNAM!!!!...No system just LUCK!!..LUCK is where it's at....L   U   C   K...Dig!!!..dr65 be very careful associating with ridge runner he's a drunk...

New York,
                              Panama
                              Member #73078
                              April 4, 2009
                              3490 Posts
                              Posted: April 11, 2010, 10:02 am - IP Logged

HELLO VIETNAM!!!!!..God it's good to wake up another day..tiggs is going to hit big this week you just wait and see..tiggs feels LUCKY!!!..HELLO VIETNAM!!!!...No system just LUCK!!..LUCK is where it's at....L   U   C   K...Dig!!!..dr65 be very careful associating with ridge runner he's a drunk...

Good Morning Tiggs!!!! No Luck here that you woke up!!

It's because ALMIGHTY GOD is giving you another chance to R E P E N T!!!! of your Ways!!!...Lol and stop calling HIS Blessings ("L") and all will be Well!!

Hi Tiggs aside from that how are you this morning? The Brain is going to take you to church! or have you rebelled against that Too!!!LoL..

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina