Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 2:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Fixed performance issue

Topic closed. 100 replies. Last post 7 years ago by jrosina.

Page 6 of 7
PrintE-mailLink
tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
Member #47420
November 4, 2006
3930 Posts
Posted: April 11, 2010, 10:28 am - IP Logged

Good Morning Tiggs!!!! No Luck here that you woke up!!

It's because ALMIGHTY GOD is giving you another chance to R E P E N T!!!! of your Ways!!!...Lol and stop calling HIS Blessings ("L") and all will be Well!!

Hi Tiggs aside from that how are you this morning? The Brain is going to take you to church! or have you rebelled against that Too!!!LoL..

Tiggs is fine and dandy!!..

LUCK BABY!!!!!..

HELLO VIETNAM!!!!

tiggs sugar is a bit hight this AM so he will have to go lay back down..He hopes he get's back up...HELLO VIETNAM!!!!.......

United States
    Member #47420
    November 4, 2006
    3930 Posts
    Posted: April 11, 2010, 10:36 am - IP Logged

tiggs hears choppers over head again he must hide..Later all you LP winners..What happen to Stinky??..OOOOOOOH STINKY come out and play!!!..

New York,
      Panama
      Member #73078
      April 4, 2009
      3490 Posts
      Posted: April 11, 2010, 5:11 pm - IP Logged

tiggs hears choppers over head again he must hide..Later all you LP winners..What happen to Stinky??..OOOOOOOH STINKY come out and play!!!..

Tiggs,  didn't you say you were going to lay down!!! Please go!  Leave Stinky alone!!

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

New York,
        Panama
        Member #73078
        April 4, 2009
        3490 Posts
        Posted: April 12, 2010, 3:48 pm - IP Logged

Yeah, old 'Lucky's gonna break down and upgrade, too...just because I like being here and interacting with everybody!!Thumbs Up LP really is a fun place to hang out and just talk lotto while also talkin' sh*t about everything else!!!

I've seen where someone said that if a person was really doing so well with Pick3, money wise, they wouldn't even be here. Not true at all. It's always good to be a people person, no matter how BIG you get, and to lead by example. There are no BIG YOU's and litte me's around here because everyone has their own style and level of play...period.

L.L.

Okay Lucky!!! I am Waiting for that big Gold Bar across your name; give it here!!SmileSmileyApproveWink

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
          Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
          United States
          Member #73904
          April 28, 2009
          14903 Posts
          Posted: April 12, 2010, 3:52 pm - IP Logged

Okay Lucky!!! I am Waiting for that big Gold Bar across your name; give it here!!SmileSmileyApproveWink

LL,

Don't be a cheapskate like tiggs, go for the Platinum!

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

United States
            Member #47420
            November 4, 2006
            3930 Posts
            Posted: April 12, 2010, 4:50 pm - IP Logged

LL,

Don't be a cheapskate like tiggs, go for the Platinum!

HEY!!!!..You know tiggs reads this stuff..right?..

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
              United States
              Member #73904
              April 28, 2009
              14903 Posts
              Posted: April 12, 2010, 4:58 pm - IP Logged

Sorry about that tiggs. I thought this would be a page back before you finished your nap.

--Edmund Burke

New York,
                Panama
                Member #73078
                April 4, 2009
                3490 Posts
                Posted: April 13, 2010, 1:17 am - IP Logged

Tiggs, I am Proud of you, you went for the goal!

I have a number of people who said they were going for the goald!! I am still wai8ting to see  those names turn from plain white, to That Gold!!

I saw a more than a few... I must tell you folks, It did my Heart good, To see how People here are really showing appreciation and respect for The comander and chief who workes hard for this site! and for our beloved site  The Lottery Post!!! 

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

New York,
                  Panama
                  Member #73078
                  April 4, 2009
                  3490 Posts
                  Posted: April 15, 2010, 7:43 pm - IP Logged

There has been a performance issue lately that I'm sure some of you have noticed.  I've been doing some research into the issue, and I believe I have solved it.  (We'll see!)

The issue is related to the continuing increases in traffic that Lottery Post is experiencing.  Being the world's largest community of lottery players is awesome, but certainly a challenge.  It is actually stressing some network hardware limits at this point.

Fortunately, I have been able to change some things to handle all the extra load, at least for now.

One big down-side of the popularity of Lottery Post is the big increase in bandwidth costs I am seeing.  "Bandwidth" is something regular web users hardly ever hear or worry about, but owners of big web properties can fret about, because it can get so expensive. 

Think about it, from your personal perspective, if you were suddenly hit with an unexpected bill at the end of the month for $500, $1,000, or $2,000.  How would that impact your finances?  That is what it's like.

I want to thank everyone who helps to support this site by upgrading their membership to Gold or Platinum.  YOU are helping me to keep this site alive!

If you haven't upgraded your membership -- or if you haven't done so in a long time -- please consider upgrading today.

Todd has told of the realities of running this site, which some take for granted that It will be here! The Upgrade is very simple just click on the Please consider upgrading and you are ther! For those who do not have the plastic, you can send your money order to:                        Speednet Group

P.O. Box 302

Martinsville,  NJ. 08836

$25.25cents will get you a 6 Months!!! Upgrade to gold, and you can upgrade every 6 Months!  if mony is tight for you and you are unable to send $25.25 cents! 

Then maybe $14.85 for a 3 months upgrade, is for you and you can renew every 3 months!  But whatever you do, do something. You read what Todd said the cost to Him is!!!

For which one of us would go to a fine restaurant, have the waiter cater to us hand and foot and not leave a good tip!!

This is less than  Tip money,  for such a prestigious Lottery Site!!! 

There is none like it!!! 

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

New York,
                    Panama
                    Member #73078
                    April 4, 2009
                    3490 Posts
                    Posted: April 15, 2010, 11:11 pm - IP Logged

I renewed my membership today. It's not much, but I hope it helps. Thanks for all that you do with this site, Todd. Smile

I have the utmost respect for you Chick, Let's hope others do the same!!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

New York,
                      Panama
                      Member #73078
                      April 4, 2009
                      3490 Posts
                      Posted: April 15, 2010, 11:51 pm - IP Logged

Tiggs, soon you will be platinum!!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                        United States
                        Member #73904
                        April 28, 2009
                        14903 Posts
                        Posted: April 15, 2010, 11:55 pm - IP Logged

Tiggs, soon you will be platinum!!

He throws quarters around like they were manhole covers Rosie. How do you figure he'd go Platinum?

--Edmund Burke

New York,
                          Panama
                          Member #73078
                          April 4, 2009
                          3490 Posts
                          Posted: April 16, 2010, 12:37 am - IP Logged

He throws quarters around like they were manhole covers Rosie. How do you figure he'd go Platinum?

HAHAHA!LOLlMHOOOOF..rd...you are sooooooooo darn funny and you come up with the darndest things..hehehe Wait till he see this; oh my goodnes! You..Thank You rd,,, you keep laughter in my me...I love you rd; you are the best!Lover

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                            United States
                            Member #73904
                            April 28, 2009
                            14903 Posts
                            Posted: April 16, 2010, 2:03 am - IP Logged

HAHAHA!LOLlMHOOOOF..rd...you are sooooooooo darn funny and you come up with the darndest things..hehehe Wait till he see this; oh my goodnes! You..Thank You rd,,, you keep laughter in my me...I love you rd; you are the best!Lover

I was at the 9/12 march on DC last year Rosie and I visited the Lincoln Memorial. There were tears coming out of Lincoln's eyes.

I think it was from tiggs pinching them pennies so dadgum tight.

I love you too lil darlin.

--Edmund Burke

New York,
                              Panama
                              Member #73078
                              April 4, 2009
                              3490 Posts
                              Posted: April 16, 2010, 11:15 am - IP Logged

I was at the 9/12 march on DC last year Rosie and I visited the Lincoln Memorial. There were tears coming out of Lincoln's eyes.

I think it was from tiggs pinching them pennies so dadgum tight.

I love you too lil darlin.

Tiggs, stop pinching lincoln's eyes, he freed a lot of people, Oh but the good die young!!!

LP people ???

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina