Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Do you think the stock market play a part in the lottery?

Topic closed. 70 replies. Last post 7 years ago by THRUST.

Page 2 of 5
PrintE-mailLink
pepper1's avatar - batman38
hotatlanta
United States
Member #70664
February 8, 2009
1446 Posts
Posted: April 9, 2010, 11:22 am - IP Logged

I am winning, and have being for years.The lottery has gotten alot of my money and I gotten alot of theirs. My goal

this month is $100,000 on cash 4. If I don't win it wasn't because it wasn't there.

New York,
    Panama
    Member #73078
    April 4, 2009
    3490 Posts
    Posted: April 9, 2010, 11:23 am - IP Logged

You have really said something here, Stack. I will never understand people posting numbers for "ALL STATES" What does it accomplish? I can post a list of numbers that will certain hit multiple times in multiple states but, unless people are playing ALL those numbers, it's completely useless.

What number will hit where is what it boils down to. Then, when one of them does hit "somewhere", players get ecstatic over it. Why? Please help me understand this. Now, I do see how concentrating numbers for "one" state maybe a couple of days out can be beneficial.

But, this entire month business is ludicrous!! Again, they have a good chance of hitting... at some point just like others. We're talkin' thirty days here. I'm honestly trying my best to understand some of what I see but, it's really hard.

ONE DAY AT A TIME>>>ONE DRAW AT A TIME. This is as fast as I can go.

L.L.

The Idea is that if a person from Florida see's the numbers they would know that they are not excluded from placing those numbers, It is not with the Intent that one Person would Play it in all the States Lucky, I have Posted Predictions for all state and that is the Intent!!

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

hotatlanta
      United States
      Member #70664
      February 8, 2009
      1446 Posts
      Posted: April 9, 2010, 11:29 am - IP Logged

You have really said something here, Stack. I will never understand people posting numbers for "ALL STATES" What does it accomplish? I can post a list of numbers that will certain hit multiple times in multiple states but, unless people are playing ALL those numbers, it's completely useless.

What number will hit where is what it boils down to. Then, when one of them does hit "somewhere", players get ecstatic over it. Why? Please help me understand this. Now, I do see how concentrating numbers for "one" state maybe a couple of days out can be beneficial.

But, this entire month business is ludicrous!! Again, they have a good chance of hitting... at some point just like others. We're talkin' thirty days here. I'm honestly trying my best to understand some of what I see but, it's really hard.

ONE DAY AT A TIME>>>ONE DRAW AT A TIME. This is as fast as I can go.

L.L.

I for one post alot of number. When you do a work out and one of the number is on that list it helpe a player to remember to play that number. People get ecstatic because they could have help someone

win. What do you think people should be doing on this site? Even if I from Ga I still like to help other win If i can. I though that was a common goal on this site.

New York,
        Panama
        Member #73078
        April 4, 2009
        3490 Posts
        Posted: April 9, 2010, 12:08 pm - IP Logged

I for one post alot of number. When you do a work out and one of the number is on that list it helpe a player to remember to play that number. People get ecstatic because they could have help someone

win. What do you think people should be doing on this site? Even if I from Ga I still like to help other win If i can. I though that was a common goal on this site.

Pepper1, You said it all!  We win and They win! Sometimes we don't win But someone else win and we are happy for them! That Kind of Energy has a name "Positive" and it only Brings good for the barer of it!! ! That is what this is all about! This works for me!Cheers

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
          Texas
          United States
          Member #86154
          January 30, 2010
          1649 Posts
          Posted: April 9, 2010, 12:43 pm - IP Logged

I am winning, and have being for years.The lottery has gotten alot of my money and I gotten alot of theirs. My goal

this month is $100,000 on cash 4. If I don't win it wasn't because it wasn't there.

Goals are very good, pepper. I have set mine substantially lower than yours, and, they're weekly goals which I attain with losses already figured in for a true profit. When I don't lose, it simply boosts my profits and I come out with more to work with for my next goal. It works for me.

I hope you get there!!Thumbs Up

L.L.

New York,
            Panama
            Member #73078
            April 4, 2009
            3490 Posts
            Posted: April 9, 2010, 12:57 pm - IP Logged

Goals are very good, pepper. I have set mine substantially lower than yours, and, they're weekly goals which I attain with losses already figured in for a true profit. When I don't lose, it simply boosts my profits and I come out with more to work with for my next goal. It works for me.

L.L.

Lucky I like you,  but just don't Assume that because Pepper1 goals are not exactly like yours; hers does not work, or are Valid!  (and this is not my  quote)

"Some times we can have too much doubt, to leave room for benefit"

Quote by Curt A. B. II 

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
              Member #47420
              November 4, 2006
              3930 Posts
              Posted: April 9, 2010, 1:09 pm - IP Logged

Lucky I like you,  but just don't Assume that because Pepper1 goals are not exactly like yours; hers does not work, or are Valid!  (and this is not my  quote)

Quote by Curt A. B. II 

WHAT!!!!??????.........

New York,
                Panama
                Member #73078
                April 4, 2009
                3490 Posts
                Posted: April 9, 2010, 1:25 pm - IP Logged

WHAT!!!!??????.........

OooH Tiggs not you again!!! Ask The Brain to explain it to you!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

hotatlanta
                  United States
                  Member #70664
                  February 8, 2009
                  1446 Posts
                  Posted: April 9, 2010, 1:48 pm - IP Logged

I always set my goal high, but if I don't get $100.00 out of the deal than I'm thankful for that. When I post are do

prediction it for all states. jrosina you're so funny that was sound advice you gave Tiggs

hotatlanta
                    United States
                    Member #70664
                    February 8, 2009
                    1446 Posts
                    Posted: April 9, 2010, 1:51 pm - IP Logged

L.L.

Thanks.

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
                      Member #47420
                      November 4, 2006
                      3930 Posts
                      Posted: April 9, 2010, 2:22 pm - IP Logged

I always set my goal high, but if I don't get $100.00 out of the deal than I'm thankful for that. When I post are do

prediction it for all states. jrosina you're so funny that was sound advice you gave Tiggs

Yeah thanks for the advice jrosina now can youi advise tiggs with some WFL winners!!!!?????...Now tiggs has to go out and buy some LUCKY LOTTO TICKETS!!...Man O man what tiggs has to go thru each day..!!!!...

Texas
                        United States
                        Member #86154
                        January 30, 2010
                        1649 Posts
                        Posted: April 9, 2010, 3:17 pm - IP Logged

Quote by Curt A. B. II 

What?  I can't find anywhere in my post where I assumed that she can't attain her goals. Where did you? I simply said that mine were substantially lower, and, how I go about reaching them...that's it. You read into that waaaaaay too much, sweety. It's all good.Thumbs Up

L.L.

New York,
                          Panama
                          Member #73078
                          April 4, 2009
                          3490 Posts
                          Posted: April 9, 2010, 4:27 pm - IP Logged

What?  I can't find anywhere in my post where I assumed that she can't attain her goals. Where did you? I simply said that mine were substantially lower, and, how I go about reaching them...that's it. You read into that waaaaaay too much, sweety. It's all good.Thumbs Up

L.L.

Ok Lucky I Stand corrected! Just making Sure This is not a putdown or sarcasm in any away against Pepper1. She is a nice person!   Carry on cadet!Patriot

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

Texas
                            United States
                            Member #86154
                            January 30, 2010
                            1649 Posts
                            Posted: April 9, 2010, 4:54 pm - IP Logged

Ok Lucky I Stand corrected! Just making Sure This is not a putdown or sarcasm in any away against Pepper1. She is a nice person!   Carry on cadet!Patriot

LOL!! Ma'am...Yes, Ma'am!!! In fact, I'll do you one better...I'm AT-EASE after today's mid-day trip!! It's about time as it's been a couple of days!! Whew!!

L.L.

New York,
                              Panama
                              Member #73078
                              April 4, 2009
                              3490 Posts
                              Posted: April 9, 2010, 5:05 pm - IP Logged

LOL!! Ma'am...Yes, Ma'am!!! In fact, I'll do you one better...I'm AT-EASE after today's mid-day trip!! It's about time as it's been a couple of days!! Whew!!

L.L.

Yeah Lucky You got the triple/!!! WTG Lucky!!! WTG BananaDanceGuitarHyper   Party  GREAT!!!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina