Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 3:19 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Do you think the stock market play a part in the lottery?

Topic closed. 70 replies. Last post 7 years ago by THRUST.

Page 4 of 5
PrintE-mailLink
New York,
Panama
Member #73078
April 4, 2009
3490 Posts
Posted: April 11, 2010, 8:24 pm - IP Logged

Okay, now I have an opportunity here. You speak of JESUS, yet, you've never even seen him. You've only heard and MAYBE read about HIM. Yet, you believe in HIM because you say HE was here and won't come back. Can you explain yourself??? Is it LUCK that you belive in HIM, tiggs??? Come on, now. It's okay.

What you're displaying is called FAITH...in its' purest form, buddy, and when one has faith All things are possible. All about what you believe and how you apply yourself. HE doesn't do EVERYTHING for us but, HE'LL make the next move if we'll only make the first one...so HE can OPEN our eyes to better ways of doing things that others consider IMPOSSIBLE.

You really don't want to go this deep with me but, if you do, I'm ready. Turning water to wine...was it LUCK? Splitting the RED SEA...was it LUCK? The LION'S DEN...was it LUCK?

That you WAKE UP EVERY DAY...is it LUCK? You have absolutely NO IDEA of what LUCK really is.

L.L.

OH,oh!!!!

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
    Texas
    United States
    Member #86154
    January 30, 2010
    1649 Posts
    Posted: April 11, 2010, 8:35 pm - IP Logged

Okay, now I have an opportunity here. You speak of JESUS, yet, you've never even seen him. You've only heard and MAYBE read about HIM. Yet, you believe in HIM because you say HE was here and won't come back. Can you explain yourself??? Is it LUCK that you belive in HIM, tiggs??? Come on, now. It's okay.

What you're displaying is called FAITH...in its' purest form, buddy, and when one has faith All things are possible. All about what you believe and how you apply yourself. HE doesn't do EVERYTHING for us but, HE'LL make the next move if we'll only make the first one...so HE can OPEN our eyes to better ways of doing things that others consider IMPOSSIBLE.

You really don't want to go this deep with me but, if you do, I'm ready. Turning water to wine...was it LUCK? Splitting the RED SEA...was it LUCK? The LION'S DEN...was it LUCK?

That you WAKE UP EVERY DAY...is it LUCK? You have absolutely NO IDEA of what LUCK really is.

L.L.

Now, tiggs. THIS is the same way I play my lotto games...I wait until the absolute best time to play my system AFTER things have set themselves up for the ABSOLUTE PERFECT HIT!!! See how patient I was while WATCHING YOU MAKE THESE SILLY POSTS??? Now, you've been HAD all because I was disciplined enough to let you poise yourself for my POUNCE!!!

MY SYSTEM WORKS EVERY TIME, DUDE!!! PATIENCE, OPPORTUNITY, SYSTEM, MONEY!! ...And in that order!!

You can try but, you won't and can't win now. I've found your weakness...too.

L.L.

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
      Member #47420
      November 4, 2006
      3930 Posts
      Posted: April 11, 2010, 8:52 pm - IP Logged

L.L.

Lucky Loser<<<------That name fits you well..Oh praise Jesus..If people really believed in Jesus they would not gamble or sin but sin and gambling go on everyday..Kids get killed everyday by scum animals of this earth..Where's Jesus at then??..If he can see this why hasen't he come back to stop it..Oh praise Jesus!!..People say we are human but we started out as animals..Look at ridge,animal..Look in the mirror,monkey..Oh praise Jesus..After someone wins big money they say "Thank you Jesus" but if Jesus was here he would say "DON"T GAMBLE" I'm not the one who made you win it was LUCK that made you win..Oh praise Jesus!!..tiggs wakes up until he dies and that may be soon..Who cares??..We know two things for sure you are born and you die in between  it's all luck..Oh praise Jesus..The clown who won 40mil here in Ky said thank you Jesus but now is broke and almost dead..tiggs hopes he get's to see Jesus face to face and tell him thanks for all the good luck and then the bad luck..Jesus will tell him it wasen't me that did that it was all luck..Oh prasie Jesus..tiggs is waiting to see Jesus?????..Lucky Loser and Think Tank are not Gods at picking numbers they might think they are but no one can pick lottery numbers NO ONE IT'S ALL LUCK..Now tiggs neds to lie down he feels a headache coming on..Oh prasie Jesus!!..

Texas
        United States
        Member #86154
        January 30, 2010
        1649 Posts
        Posted: April 11, 2010, 8:59 pm - IP Logged

Lucky Loser<<<------That name fits you well..Oh praise Jesus..If people really believed in Jesus they would not gamble or sin but sin and gambling go on everyday..Kids get killed everyday by scum animals of this earth..Where's Jesus at then??..If he can see this why hasen't he come back to stop it..Oh praise Jesus!!..People say we are human but we started out as animals..Look at ridge,animal..Look in the mirror,monkey..Oh praise Jesus..After someone wins big money they say "Thank you Jesus" but if Jesus was here he would say "DON"T GAMBLE" I'm not the one who made you win it was LUCK that made you win..Oh praise Jesus!!..tiggs wakes up until he dies and that may be soon..Who cares??..We know two things for sure you are born and you die in between  it's all luck..Oh praise Jesus..The clown who won 40mil here in Ky said thank you Jesus but now is broke and almost dead..tiggs hopes he get's to see Jesus face to face and tell him thanks for all the good luck and then the bad luck..Jesus will tell him it wasen't me that did that it was all luck..Oh prasie Jesus..tiggs is waiting to see Jesus?????..Lucky Loser and Think Tank are not Gods at picking numbers they might think they are but no one can pick lottery numbers NO ONE IT'S ALL LUCK..Now tiggs neds to lie down he feels a headache coming on..Oh prasie Jesus!!..

Okay, so now, in your 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th sentence, it seems you're trying to imply that there IS NO JESUS now. Make up your mind, man!! Either you do or don't. However, you previously said that HE was here and won't come back...which means you do believe in HIM!!!

BAAAAMMMM!!!! My SECOND STR8 HIT IN A ROW...just like that!! You know I say this??? You say that people WOULD NOT GAMBLE IF THEY BELIEVED IN HIM, YET, YOU GAMBLE too.

This really is not to your benefit at all...to have a pissing war with me. I AM THE BEST. Remember that.

L.L.

United States
          Member #47420
          November 4, 2006
          3930 Posts
          Posted: April 11, 2010, 9:15 pm - IP Logged

tiggs just hit a 50.00 scratchoff..Oh prasie Jesus,tiggs gives you all the thanks and not Lucky Loser..Lucky Loser is a loser..Oh praise Jesus..Lucky Loser you are the best..HAHAHAHA...You are funny and a cute little boy..Go study your stupid numbers you will lose Lucky Loser trust tiggs your new God..You may call tiggs "God tiggs"....tiggs has put the tiggs curse on you SO BE IT!!!!..God tiggs has spoken to you Lucky Loser..So be it..

United States
            Member #47420
            November 4, 2006
            3930 Posts
            Posted: April 11, 2010, 9:18 pm - IP Logged

PS..Hey Lucky Loser<<<--HAHAHA you live in Texas..You any kin to Stink Tank?..You guys sound alike?..hhmmmm..

Texas
              United States
              Member #86154
              January 30, 2010
              1649 Posts
              Posted: April 11, 2010, 9:41 pm - IP Logged

tiggs just hit a 50.00 scratchoff..Oh prasie Jesus,tiggs gives you all the thanks and not Lucky Loser..Lucky Loser is a loser..Oh praise Jesus..Lucky Loser you are the best..HAHAHAHA...You are funny and a cute little boy..Go study your stupid numbers you will lose Lucky Loser trust tiggs your new God..You may call tiggs "God tiggs"....tiggs has put the tiggs curse on you SO BE IT!!!!..God tiggs has spoken to you Lucky Loser..So be it..

I rest my case.

L.L.

United States
                Member #47420
                November 4, 2006
                3930 Posts
                Posted: April 11, 2010, 9:45 pm - IP Logged

I rest my case.

L.L.

Lucky Loser you never said good night to God tiggs..Shame on you..The curse is on baaaaaaaby!!!..

Texas
                  United States
                  Member #86154
                  January 30, 2010
                  1649 Posts
                  Posted: April 11, 2010, 10:07 pm - IP Logged

Lucky Loser you never said good night to God tiggs..Shame on you..The curse is on baaaaaaaby!!!..

Nighty-nite, tiggs. I'm hard but, I'm also very fair fair, buddy!! It's nothing personal...just wanted to demonstr8 my system a lil' bit. Peace!!!

L.L.

New York,
                    Panama
                    Member #73078
                    April 4, 2009
                    3490 Posts
                    Posted: April 11, 2010, 10:09 pm - IP Logged

Tiggs!!!  what in the heck are you doing and saying, you are sounding like Stink Thank?????????????????!!Did the brain forgot to give you, your medicine???

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

United States
                      Member #47420
                      November 4, 2006
                      3930 Posts
                      Posted: April 11, 2010, 10:10 pm - IP Logged

Nighty-nite, tiggs. I'm hard but, I'm also very fair fair, buddy!! It's nothing personal...just wanted to demonstr8 my system a lil' bit. Peace!!!

L.L.

You learn quick and tiggs likes that,buddy..tiggs has to go beddy byes so good night to all..

United States
                        Member #47420
                        November 4, 2006
                        3930 Posts
                        Posted: April 11, 2010, 10:11 pm - IP Logged

Tiggs!!!  what in the heck are you doing and saying, you are sounding like Stink Thank?????????????????!!Did the brain forgot to give you, your medicine???

Goodnigh jrosina your a sweety pie!!!..Good luck..:):):)..

New York,
                          Panama
                          Member #73078
                          April 4, 2009
                          3490 Posts
                          Posted: April 11, 2010, 10:12 pm - IP Logged

I rest my case.

L.L.

Lucky??!!!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

New York,
                            Panama
                            Member #73078
                            April 4, 2009
                            3490 Posts
                            Posted: April 11, 2010, 10:16 pm - IP Logged

Stink Tank??? Is this you pretending to be Tiggs??

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

Texas
                              United States
                              Member #86154
                              January 30, 2010
                              1649 Posts
                              Posted: April 11, 2010, 10:25 pm - IP Logged

Lucky??!!!

When you know you've won, there's no sense in punishing your opponent, babe! This is the mark of a TRUE WINNER, and, you simply move on to better things. Trust me, he knows where he stands with me now and that's all that matters. I like tiggs but, it's his "thought pattern" which fuels me. Don't worry, I haven't played my best hand...by far. I'm always on top of my game.

L.L.