Welcome Guest
You last visited April 25, 2018, 1:58 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Do you think the stock market play a part in the lottery?

Topic closed. 70 replies. Last post 8 years ago by THRUST.

Page 5 of 5
PrintE-mailLink
tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
Member #47420
November 4, 2006
3930 Posts
Posted: April 12, 2010, 8:22 am - IP Logged

When you know you've won, there's no sense in punishing your opponent, babe! This is the mark of a TRUE WINNER, and, you simply move on to better things. Trust me, he knows where he stands with me now and that's all that matters. I like tiggs but, it's his "thought pattern" which fuels me. Don't worry, I haven't played my best hand...by far. I'm always on top of my game.

L.L.

Babe??..Hand??..You a TRUE WINNER?..How do we know your a TRUE WINNER?..Thanks for not punishing tiggs..Gotta go it's breakfeat time here at the resthome and then it's off to get some LUCKY LOTTO TICKETS..

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
    Texas
    United States
    Member #86154
    January 30, 2010
    1718 Posts
    Posted: April 12, 2010, 11:26 am - IP Logged

Babe??..Hand??..You a TRUE WINNER?..How do we know your a TRUE WINNER?..Thanks for not punishing tiggs..Gotta go it's breakfeat time here at the resthome and then it's off to get some LUCKY LOTTO TICKETS..

We're only having fun, tiggs, while talkin' about some good stuff. You're a little rough around the edges...just think of me as sandpaper. I'm just gettin' you prepped and ready, that's all.

L.L.

United States
      Member #47420
      November 4, 2006
      3930 Posts
      Posted: April 12, 2010, 11:51 am - IP Logged

We're only having fun, tiggs, while talkin' about some good stuff. You're a little rough around the edges...just think of me as sandpaper. I'm just gettin' you prepped and ready, that's all.

L.L.

tiggs has always been about having fun..Haven't your read any of his post?..Your the one who came here all serious and how you are a big winner and smarter then everyone here..tiggs believes in luck and others think they can predict numbers..To each his own..

Texas
        United States
        Member #86154
        January 30, 2010
        1718 Posts
        Posted: April 12, 2010, 12:08 pm - IP Logged

tiggs has always been about having fun..Haven't your read any of his post?..Your the one who came here all serious and how you are a big winner and smarter then everyone here..tiggs believes in luck and others think they can predict numbers..To each his own..

Well, I do take making or losing money seriously, tiggs. It's not easy to come by...especially in lotto gaming, buddy. I've never claimed to be the big winner, just that I do win with a pretty descent system which costs me good money to operate. Go back and check me out, you'll see.

Smarter than everyone here??? No, tiggs. If my logical approach to spending, making, and managing money dictates that I'm a reasonably smart person, then so be it. Others here probably think the same way but, just don't go about posing it.

IF WHAT ONE IS SPEAKING DOESN'T MAKE SENSE THEN IT'S NOT MAKING ANY DOLLARS EITHER. 

That's a LUCKY original as far as I know...

We're gonna get along...and be nice to each other despite our differences. However, I'm an opportunist, tiggs. When I see a real good one, I gotta capitalize on it! It's just my nature, and, how I make my money.Thumbs Up

L.L.

pick4hawk's avatar - Trek HAND3.gif

United States
          Member #19982
          August 9, 2005
          226 Posts
          Posted: April 12, 2010, 12:12 pm - IP Logged

tiggs:

The only way to win is by mathmatics! I believe we make our own luck.

If the win isn't in your solution set you loose.

luck or high emotions may influence you to loosely remove a wining set of numbers.

HAWK

*We may see something that isn’t there because of what we expect to see

Or conversely, we may not see something because we don’t expect to see it.*

Texas
            United States
            Member #86154
            January 30, 2010
            1718 Posts
            Posted: April 12, 2010, 12:23 pm - IP Logged

Well, I do take making or losing money seriously, tiggs. It's not easy to come by...especially in lotto gaming, buddy. I've never claimed to be the big winner, just that I do win with a pretty descent system which costs me good money to operate. Go back and check me out, you'll see.

Smarter than everyone here??? No, tiggs. If my logical approach to spending, making, and managing money dictates that I'm a reasonably smart person, then so be it. Others here probably think the same way but, just don't go about posing it.

IF WHAT ONE IS SPEAKING DOESN'T MAKE SENSE THEN IT'S NOT MAKING ANY DOLLARS EITHER. 

That's a LUCKY original as far as I know...

We're gonna get along...and be nice to each other despite our differences. However, I'm an opportunist, tiggs. When I see a real good one, I gotta capitalize on it! It's just my nature, and, how I make my money.Thumbs Up

L.L.

By the way, when I say that others here may think the same way, I mean in terms of the logical approach to spending and not that they also feel I believe I'm "superior" or anything. I hope no one feels this way about me, at least. I just try to show the value of the dollar when it comes to this type of thing, that's all. It's important.

L.L.

United States
              Member #47420
              November 4, 2006
              3930 Posts
              Posted: April 12, 2010, 12:39 pm - IP Logged

tiggs:

The only way to win is by mathmatics! I believe we make our own luck.

If the win isn't in your solution set you loose.

luck or high emotions may influence you to loosely remove a wining set of numbers.

HAWK

HAWK...Read your first sentence and tell tiggs how you can tell what a ping pong ball is going to do using math?..

THRUST's avatar - f35l

United States
                Member #88435
                March 16, 2010
                397 Posts
                Posted: April 12, 2010, 12:45 pm - IP Logged

Ok Apple stock opened at 242.90...so play 242 pick 3 and 2429 pick 4...if it hits then lottery and the stock market are connected. LOL

[edit] Whoa! like yesterday pick 4 Day in VA was 2924.

$1,000,000

United States
                  Member #47420
                  November 4, 2006
                  3930 Posts
                  Posted: April 12, 2010, 12:58 pm - IP Logged

Ok Apple stock opened at 242.90...so play 242 pick 3 and 2429 pick 4...if it hits then lottery and the stock market are connected. LOL

Then HAWK and Lucky Loser would have to re-think thier methods..

pepper1's avatar - batman38
                    hotatlanta
                    United States
                    Member #70664
                    February 8, 2009
                    1446 Posts
                    Posted: April 12, 2010, 8:47 pm - IP Logged

I would see that as 6290 are 890 you have to put the rest of the stock market with it the nas for today was

what came in ga midday was 693

THRUST's avatar - f35l

United States
                      Member #88435
                      March 16, 2010
                      397 Posts
                      Posted: April 13, 2010, 4:56 am - IP Logged

PICK 3 N Today was 895

PICK 4 N Today was 1818

Groupo Radio Centro closed at 8.95

BT GROUP PLC ADS low was 18.81

$1,000,000