Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 8:59 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Do you think the stock market play a part in the lottery?

Topic closed. 70 replies. Last post 7 years ago by THRUST.

Page 3 of 5
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: April 9, 2010, 5:38 pm - IP Logged

you know there are people who believe you can read someone´s future by what some 52 deck of cards say that´s the most stupiest thing i ever heard yet hundreds of thousands of people if not millions of people around the world follow it...I understand why they will think that way and how it all started (back in those times it was the only thing random) i will had done the same and they are right, but is more complex than that....

why think that this idea is ridiculous...

i get readings on my tv about people yet most people will think i am crazy...

there was a case where a player won the lottery looking at the weather channel....

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

New York,
    Panama
    Member #73078
    April 4, 2009
    3490 Posts
    Posted: April 9, 2010, 5:48 pm - IP Logged

you know there are people who believe you can read someone´s future by what some 52 deck of cards say that´s the most stupiest thing i ever heard yet hundreds of thousands of people if not millions of people around the world follow it...I understand why they will think that way and how it all started (back in those times it was the only thing random) i will had done the same and they are right, but is more complex than that....

why think that this idea is ridiculous...

i get readings on my tv about people yet most people will think i am crazy...

there was a case where a player won the lottery looking at the weather channel....

Pumpi76!!!!!!  I knew that If I waited long enough, we would agree on something!!!  Oh my goodness pumpi, I don't think Tiggs should read this or oh boy...ah what the heck I Agree with you on this point Pump; It's slightly lower than SillyI Agree!

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
      Zeta Reticuli Star System
      United States
      Member #30470
      January 17, 2006
      10351 Posts
      Posted: April 9, 2010, 6:17 pm - IP Logged

Pumpi, I nominate you to be the LP member in charge of cartomancy!

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

New York,
        Panama
        Member #73078
        April 4, 2009
        3490 Posts
        Posted: April 9, 2010, 6:50 pm - IP Logged

Pumpi, I nominate you to be the LP member in charge of cartomancy!

Oh! Oh! Pumpi you have just been made caretaker of Fortune Telling  and Divination Using of all things Pumpi a Deck of Cards!  Oh Boy Pumpi!!!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

pepper1's avatar - batman38
          hotatlanta
          United States
          Member #70664
          February 8, 2009
          1446 Posts
          Posted: April 9, 2010, 7:38 pm - IP Logged

Pumpi76!!!!!!  I knew that If I waited long enough, we would agree on something!!!  Oh my goodness pumpi, I don't think Tiggs should read this or oh boy...ah what the heck I Agree with you on this point Pump; It's slightly lower than SillyI Agree!

I've told this story before. My sister-in-law ,father-in-law was watching mama family on T.V  were she had some lottery number he wrote them down , and played them to win fansty five for $156,000 there were three player that night that won. So anything is possible.

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
            Member #47420
            November 4, 2006
            3930 Posts
            Posted: April 9, 2010, 7:49 pm - IP Logged

I've told this story before. My sister-in-law ,father-in-law was watching mama family on T.V  were she had some lottery number he wrote them down , and played them to win fansty five for $156,000 there were three player that night that won. So anything is possible.

YES YES YES!!..."So anything is possible"!!..DING DING DING...We have a winner and it's pepper1..To all the experts please read this..Way to go pepper...:)..Way tooooo go!!......

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
              Member #1987
              August 5, 2003
              8968 Posts
              Posted: April 9, 2010, 9:34 pm - IP Logged

I am winning, and have being for years.The lottery has gotten alot of my money and I gotten alot of theirs. My goal

this month is $100,000 on cash 4. If I don't win it wasn't because it wasn't there.

WOW! $100,000 per month, now that should draw some good energy to you!

The elders in the community would sing something like this when they heard that someone had set high goals. This time it would be, "Miss pepper1 is high-minded"! LOL

Kentucky
                United States
                Member #32652
                February 14, 2006
                7310 Posts
                Posted: April 10, 2010, 7:59 pm - IP Logged

You have really said something here, Stack. I will never understand people posting numbers for "ALL STATES" What does it accomplish? I can post a list of numbers that will certain hit multiple times in multiple states but, unless people are playing ALL those numbers, it's completely useless.

What number will hit where is what it boils down to. Then, when one of them does hit "somewhere", players get ecstatic over it. Why? Please help me understand this. Now, I do see how concentrating numbers for "one" state maybe a couple of days out can be beneficial.

But, this entire month business is ludicrous!! Again, they have a good chance of hitting... at some point just like others. We're talkin' thirty days here. I'm honestly trying my best to understand some of what I see but, it's really hard.

ONE DAY AT A TIME>>>ONE DRAW AT A TIME. This is as fast as I can go.

L.L.

The idea is for people anywhere to play those numbers and the predictor benefits when somebody gives them a "thank you" even though the prediction was not state specific and some of these predictors may expect a monetary gratuity. When I see a list of 50 numbers and one of them hits somewhere in the box, it doesn't even rate a "how about that".

The pick-3 game is designed to benefit the house and some of the bets are designed so people will continue to play. The popular box bet give us up to 6 bets for a minimum of 50 cents which multiples the predictor's list of 50 to 300. With 30% of the numbers to chose from and over 70 pick-3 drawings a day, there is nothing spectacular about hitting one or two numbers somewhere; especially when those numbers are "good" for an entire month.

Players are always looking for a number to play so there is nothing wrong with looking at anyone's lists and playing a number or two. But when the predictors actually brag about picking numbers knowing the odds of them hitting somewhere is in their favor without spending any money, I give them no credibility.

hotatlanta
                  United States
                  Member #70664
                  February 8, 2009
                  1446 Posts
                  Posted: April 10, 2010, 8:00 pm - IP Logged

WOW! $100,000 per month, now that should draw some good energy to you!

The elders in the community would sing something like this when they heard that someone had set high goals. This time it would be, "Miss pepper1 is high-minded"! LOL

What wrong with being high-minded? I would say sing people sing, because I know I will be singing

all the way to the bank. Skip to the bank Miss Pepper we saw her with a big smile on

her face.

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
                    Member #1987
                    August 5, 2003
                    8968 Posts
                    Posted: April 10, 2010, 8:06 pm - IP Logged

What wrong with being high-minded? I would say sing people sing, because I know I will be singing

all the way to the bank. Skip to the bank Miss Pepper we saw her with a big smile on

her face.

Pepper1, I didnot say that there was anything wrong with being high-minded. I spoke of good energy!

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
                      Texas
                      United States
                      Member #86154
                      January 30, 2010
                      1649 Posts
                      Posted: April 10, 2010, 8:08 pm - IP Logged

The idea is for people anywhere to play those numbers and the predictor benefits when somebody gives them a "thank you" even though the prediction was not state specific and some of these predictors may expect a monetary gratuity. When I see a list of 50 numbers and one of them hits somewhere in the box, it doesn't even rate a "how about that".

The pick-3 game is designed to benefit the house and some of the bets are designed so people will continue to play. The popular box bet give us up to 6 bets for a minimum of 50 cents which multiples the predictor's list of 50 to 300. With 30% of the numbers to chose from and over 70 pick-3 drawings a day, there is nothing spectacular about hitting one or two numbers somewhere; especially when those numbers are "good" for an entire month.

Players are always looking for a number to play so there is nothing wrong with looking at anyone's lists and playing a number or two. But when the predictors actually brag about picking numbers knowing the odds of them hitting somewhere is in their favor without spending any money, I give them no credibility.

Okay, I gotcha buddy. High probabilties posted for designated states for people to sift through. I can deal with that. Thanks.

L.L.

hotatlanta
                        United States
                        Member #70664
                        February 8, 2009
                        1446 Posts
                        Posted: April 11, 2010, 4:19 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Laverne. I try

New York,
                          Panama
                          Member #73078
                          April 4, 2009
                          3490 Posts
                          Posted: April 11, 2010, 5:16 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Laverne. I try

You are doing a very good job then pepper, 'cause I like your energy!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
                            Member #47420
                            November 4, 2006
                            3930 Posts
                            Posted: April 11, 2010, 7:20 pm - IP Logged

In answer to pumpis question..No the stock market does not have anything to do with the lottery..There are no such thing as a psychic and if there was he or she could roll a pair of dice and call the numbers each time they stopped just like they could call ping pong balls when they drop..No one can do that!!..The only thing that runs the lottery is luck so get over it..Systems do not work<<--Can you read that!!??..There was a man here called Jesus at one time and he will not come back..If he did he could pick the numbers each time but he won't be back so get over it...Look up the word luck and see what it means..Until next time folks...

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
                              Texas
                              United States
                              Member #86154
                              January 30, 2010
                              1649 Posts
                              Posted: April 11, 2010, 8:19 pm - IP Logged

In answer to pumpis question..No the stock market does not have anything to do with the lottery..There are no such thing as a psychic and if there was he or she could roll a pair of dice and call the numbers each time they stopped just like they could call ping pong balls when they drop..No one can do that!!..The only thing that runs the lottery is luck so get over it..Systems do not work<<--Can you read that!!??..There was a man here called Jesus at one time and he will not come back..If he did he could pick the numbers each time but he won't be back so get over it...Look up the word luck and see what it means..Until next time folks...

Okay, now I have an opportunity here. You speak of JESUS, yet, you've never even seen him. You've only heard and MAYBE read about HIM. Yet, you believe in HIM because you say HE was here and won't come back. Can you explain yourself??? Is it LUCK that you belive in HIM, tiggs??? Come on, now. It's okay.

What you're displaying is called FAITH...in its' purest form, buddy, and when one has faith All things are possible. All about what you believe and how you apply yourself. HE doesn't do EVERYTHING for us but, HE'LL make the next move if we'll only make the first one...so HE can OPEN our eyes to better ways of doing things that others consider IMPOSSIBLE.

You really don't want to go this deep with me but, if you do, I'm ready. Turning water to wine...was it LUCK? Splitting the RED SEA...was it LUCK? The LION'S DEN...was it LUCK?

That you WAKE UP EVERY DAY...is it LUCK? You have absolutely NO IDEA of what LUCK really is.

L.L.