Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 5:39 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Controlling The Lottery Balls With Your Mind

Topic closed. 67 replies. Last post 7 years ago by truecritic.

Page 2 of 5
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: May 18, 2010, 10:51 pm - IP Logged

i wonder and even if is not true, i believe so...I believe that what occurs in nature, win blowing, dog barking, i believe it affects the lottery, now i dont believe that if you change those things occuring that it will alter what plays....I dont know WHY dont they make several movies about it...

Something i think will be possible in the future is been able to read minds from where one is something no one has tried, is: giving everyone in the world some watches, watches that check your bloodpressure/heart beat; because bloodpressure/heat beat is synonym with how you are feeling, and check if there is something there...NOBODY HAS TRIED IT...And i am not talking about some crappy 5 year research with it but research forever as if though you was looking at the microscope....

Something that could affect what plays is: Astrology but even though astrology has been around for centuries i think very little is known about it...Some famous scientist and mathematicians i heard were astrologers some say that: Newton and Kepler were astrologers...

What about insects or small creatures what if they perceive something we cant and they can work around what plays we wouldnt know what about sea life what if magnetism or light had to pass through some medium so it could be better understood or make is sign visible in creatures or glass or a magnifying glass, i am also tired of the retarded 3 year research study they make, dude you are going to spend: 100 billion years on this planet, spend time on it...You think a creature from the water hear like you do....

if the lottery can be influenced, we DONT KNOW THERE IS A TONE OF WORK TO DO...

in the 1400´s many people couldnt read there was no internet, so if i appeared with a computer or cell phone and someone was dictating words to me from a different country to the people of the: 1400 it will look like you could read minds....

Something else that i wrote a decade ago, if you was to listen to every cell phone call in the world: and you was to piece conversation of cell phone: 3134323 in Turkey with conversation of cell phone: 1342434234342343 in greece and piece them up who knows what you will discovered....Nobody has tried that ever....

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

tungsten chef's avatar - nw dwarf5.jpg
    Winnipeg
    Canada
    Member #14974
    May 7, 2005
    3649 Posts
    Posted: May 18, 2010, 10:51 pm - IP Logged

You've heard of ESP and "mind over matter", but is it really possible??? Can mind over matter be used to control the lottery balls???

If for example, I concentrate on the digits 2-6-3 will they appear in the next lottery drawing???

Uri Geller could move forks with his mind, why not lottery balls??? Conehead

the fork was in front of geller. how you gonna get near the lottery balls?

you think the lottery commision gonna give you a front row seat? not quite. 

Charlotte
      United States
      Member #3733
      February 16, 2004
      153 Posts
      Posted: May 18, 2010, 11:02 pm - IP Logged

It's been years since I've visited the site/posted.  I have to get in on this convo.  I believe in positive thinking.  I'm presently emersed in The Magic of Believing, The Secret and The Tenth Insight.  Each relate in a sense.  All deal with the mind and visualization.  The poster that said you have to get into the machine (or something like that) may have a point.  I do believe in the power of positive thinking.  Tonight, when I go to bed (which is the only time I have time to practice visualization), I'm getting inside that darn machine 'cause I need some money.  This economy is whipping my butt.  Maybe if we all joined together and visualized the same et of numbers at the same time on the same day we can win and share the jackpot.  Oh!  But who could we trust to buy the ticket?  Just a little joke.  But seriously...What do we have to loose by trying a little mind control?  Can't control much else these day.

The skies the limit!!Blue Angel

OpenMinded

Lotterologist's avatar - lightbulb
        Lotto City, Michigan
        United States
        Member #36256
        March 30, 2006
        1472 Posts
        Posted: May 18, 2010, 11:04 pm - IP Logged

the fork was in front of geller. how you gonna get near the lottery balls?

you think the lottery commision gonna give you a front row seat? not quite. 

I don't need to be near the lottery balls. My thoughts, traveling faster than the speed of light, can transcend the space time continuum.

"Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future."----Niels Bohr

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
          Member #47420
          November 4, 2006
          3930 Posts
          Posted: May 18, 2010, 11:10 pm - IP Logged

Is this Holloween tonight?..Spooky...

Lotto City, Michigan
            United States
            Member #36256
            March 30, 2006
            1472 Posts
            Posted: May 18, 2010, 11:10 pm - IP Logged

i wonder and even if is not true, i believe so...I believe that what occurs in nature, win blowing, dog barking, i believe it affects the lottery, now i dont believe that if you change those things occuring that it will alter what plays....I dont know WHY dont they make several movies about it...

Something i think will be possible in the future is been able to read minds from where one is something no one has tried, is: giving everyone in the world some watches, watches that check your bloodpressure/heart beat; because bloodpressure/heat beat is synonym with how you are feeling, and check if there is something there...NOBODY HAS TRIED IT...And i am not talking about some crappy 5 year research with it but research forever as if though you was looking at the microscope....

Something that could affect what plays is: Astrology but even though astrology has been around for centuries i think very little is known about it...Some famous scientist and mathematicians i heard were astrologers some say that: Newton and Kepler were astrologers...

What about insects or small creatures what if they perceive something we cant and they can work around what plays we wouldnt know what about sea life what if magnetism or light had to pass through some medium so it could be better understood or make is sign visible in creatures or glass or a magnifying glass, i am also tired of the retarded 3 year research study they make, dude you are going to spend: 100 billion years on this planet, spend time on it...You think a creature from the water hear like you do....

if the lottery can be influenced, we DONT KNOW THERE IS A TONE OF WORK TO DO...

in the 1400´s many people couldnt read there was no internet, so if i appeared with a computer or cell phone and someone was dictating words to me from a different country to the people of the: 1400 it will look like you could read minds....

Something else that i wrote a decade ago, if you was to listen to every cell phone call in the world: and you was to piece conversation of cell phone: 3134323 in Turkey with conversation of cell phone: 1342434234342343 in greece and piece them up who knows what you will discovered....Nobody has tried that ever....

Very interesting...

I Agree! Life is a mystery! Thumbs Up

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
              Member #47420
              November 4, 2006
              3930 Posts
              Posted: May 18, 2010, 11:11 pm - IP Logged

Very interesting...

I Agree! Life is a mystery! Thumbs Up

If you can understand pumpi you are a genius...

Dollar419's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                Santa Ana
                United States
                Member #71159
                February 20, 2009
                651 Posts
                Posted: May 18, 2010, 11:17 pm - IP Logged

It's been years since I've visited the site/posted.  I have to get in on this convo.  I believe in positive thinking.  I'm presently emersed in The Magic of Believing, The Secret and The Tenth Insight.  Each relate in a sense.  All deal with the mind and visualization.  The poster that said you have to get into the machine (or something like that) may have a point.  I do believe in the power of positive thinking.  Tonight, when I go to bed (which is the only time I have time to practice visualization), I'm getting inside that darn machine 'cause I need some money.  This economy is whipping my butt.  Maybe if we all joined together and visualized the same et of numbers at the same time on the same day we can win and share the jackpot.  Oh!  But who could we trust to buy the ticket?  Just a little joke.  But seriously...What do we have to loose by trying a little mind control?  Can't control much else these day.

OpenMinded

I too, am a big fan of "The Secret" and it doesn't cost a penny to visualize and believe in positive thinking--to see your chosen numbers winning the big jackpotWink  For example, I'm playing "152" Daily 3-Mid Day and "512"-Daily 3 Evening everyday and during the course of my day, I usually come across these exact numbers on a license plate.  Although both of the numbers have yet too hit, they are in my universe to cross my path to win big time--VISUALIZATION!!!  GOOD LUCK TO YOUBanana

Lotto City, Michigan
                  United States
                  Member #36256
                  March 30, 2006
                  1472 Posts
                  Posted: May 18, 2010, 11:27 pm - IP Logged

If you can understand pumpi you are a genius...

I believe Pumpi76 was referring to what is known as the "Butterfly Effect".

For more information, just click on the following link:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Butterfly_effect

Lotto City, Michigan
                    United States
                    Member #36256
                    March 30, 2006
                    1472 Posts
                    Posted: May 18, 2010, 11:30 pm - IP Logged

OpenMinded

Great post! Good Luck! Thumbs Up

United States
                      Member #75358
                      June 1, 2009
                      5345 Posts
                      Posted: May 18, 2010, 11:30 pm - IP Logged

You've heard of ESP and "mind over matter", but is it really possible??? Can mind over matter be used to control the lottery balls???

If for example, I concentrate on the digits 2-6-3 will they appear in the next lottery drawing???

Uri Geller could move forks with his mind, why not lottery balls??? Conehead

Uri Geller and his spoon bending scheme was proven to be fraudulent. In the video a person easily pointed out Uri's BS.

Lotto City, Michigan
                        United States
                        Member #36256
                        March 30, 2006
                        1472 Posts
                        Posted: May 18, 2010, 11:35 pm - IP Logged

Uri Geller and his spoon bending scheme was proven to be fraudulent. In the video a person easily pointed out Uri's BS.

Indeed, Uri Geller may have been fraudulent, but I have WITNESSED miracle healings, UFO's, and things thought to be impossible!

THRUST's avatar - f35l

United States
                          Member #88435
                          March 16, 2010
                          397 Posts
                          Posted: May 18, 2010, 11:41 pm - IP Logged
                          I think it all comes down to knowing...if you truly and deeply know that a set of numbers will be drawn...then they will be drawn...the problem is doubt, fear and just obsessing on it...if you know, you don't have to worry or question...you just let it happen. IMHO.

$1,000,000

Lotto City, Michigan
                            United States
                            Member #36256
                            March 30, 2006
                            1472 Posts
                            Posted: May 18, 2010, 11:42 pm - IP Logged

I too, am a big fan of "The Secret" and it doesn't cost a penny to visualize and believe in positive thinking--to see your chosen numbers winning the big jackpotWink  For example, I'm playing "152" Daily 3-Mid Day and "512"-Daily 3 Evening everyday and during the course of my day, I usually come across these exact numbers on a license plate.  Although both of the numbers have yet too hit, they are in my universe to cross my path to win big time--VISUALIZATION!!!  GOOD LUCK TO YOUBanana

Thanks and Good Luck to YOU! Thumbs Up

Lotto City, Michigan
                              United States
                              Member #36256
                              March 30, 2006
                              1472 Posts
                              Posted: May 18, 2010, 11:43 pm - IP Logged
                              I think it all comes down to knowing...if you truly and deeply know that a set of numbers will be drawn...then they will be drawn...the problem is doubt, fear and just obsessing on it...if you know, you don't have to worry or question...you just let it happen. IMHO.

Makes sense to me! Interesting point! Cool