Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 4:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Controlling The Lottery Balls With Your Mind

Topic closed. 67 replies. Last post 7 years ago by truecritic.

Page 3 of 5
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #75358
June 1, 2009
5345 Posts
Posted: May 18, 2010, 11:47 pm - IP Logged

Indeed, Uri Geller may have been fraudulent, but I have WITNESSED miracle healings, UFO's, and things thought to be impossible!

I believe in supernatural occurences. it's happened to me many many times, but this guy is a fake and a fraud.

Lotterologist's avatar - lightbulb
    Lotto City, Michigan
    United States
    Member #36256
    March 30, 2006
    1472 Posts
    Posted: May 18, 2010, 11:56 pm - IP Logged

I believe in supernatural occurences. it's happened to me many many times, but this guy is a fake and a fraud.

Well i'm not a fan of Uri Geller, He's never made a dime off me! I just mentioned him because he's a well known name. Cool

"Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future."----Niels Bohr

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
      Zeta Reticuli Star System
      United States
      Member #30470
      January 17, 2006
      10351 Posts
      Posted: May 19, 2010, 12:03 am - IP Logged

Lotterologist

"If for example, I concentrate on the digits 2-6-3 will they appear in the next lottery drawing???"

No. Even if such things did work, for lotto they wouldn't because everyone would be concentrating on their own numbers, thus all canceling each other out.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

THRUST's avatar - f35l

United States
        Member #88435
        March 16, 2010
        397 Posts
        Posted: May 19, 2010, 12:07 am - IP Logged

Lotterologist

"If for example, I concentrate on the digits 2-6-3 will they appear in the next lottery drawing???"

No. Even if such things did work, for lotto they wouldn't because everyone would be concentrating on their own numbers, thus all canceling each other out.

But if a group of people all focused on 2-6-3...it would have a better chance?

$1,000,000

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
          Zeta Reticuli Star System
          United States
          Member #30470
          January 17, 2006
          10351 Posts
          Posted: May 19, 2010, 1:53 am - IP Logged

But if a group of people all focused on 2-6-3...it would have a better chance?

Doubtful. What about other groups focused on other numbers?

Even if you could get the whole "universe" of players on any given drawing to focus on a number there is no telling if it would work or not.

Have you ever been on a dice table and somebody bets on Any 7 in the middle of a roll? What happens? Quite often it kills the roll, the Any 7 bettor gets thir $5 and down, and everyone else is p.o'd. the whole table was rooting for the shooter and yet the 7 Out pops up. That's just a crap table with maybe up to 16 players on it. Now picture a lotery.

There's 46 Mega million numbers and 39 Powerball numbes (bottom matrixes, the +1 numbers). Maybe we shopuld try it here on LP. Get everybody to agree to focus on one of them and see what happens.

Chance, coincidence, telekinesis, psychic phenomenon, or not even close? Might be interesting.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

THRUST's avatar - f35l

United States
            Member #88435
            March 16, 2010
            397 Posts
            Posted: May 19, 2010, 2:11 am - IP Logged
            I think it is best to study a game and play to the best of your abilities...but there is nothing wrong with hoping and having positive thoughts about the outcome.
            Smiley

$1,000,000

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
              Member #47420
              November 4, 2006
              3930 Posts
              Posted: May 19, 2010, 7:32 am - IP Logged

Indeed, Uri Geller may have been fraudulent, but I have WITNESSED miracle healings, UFO's, and things thought to be impossible!

You've seen a UFO..Wow..You know there have neen over 16 million sightings and now there is 16,000,001..ridge runners sees UFO's all the time but he has help..So many sightings and no proof...NEXT...

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
                Member #47420
                November 4, 2006
                3930 Posts
                Posted: May 19, 2010, 7:37 am - IP Logged

Google on utube and punch in Geller and Johnny Carson..It's called magic and magic is a trick or fake..People want to believe this BS becasue they just want to..tiggs needs proof before he dies and that may be soon,dying not proof..One never knows at his age..

lottocalgal's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
                  CA
                  United States
                  Member #57222
                  December 23, 2007
                  587 Posts
                  Posted: May 19, 2010, 8:51 am - IP Logged

have a hard time controlling my bowel movements...never mind numbers.Big Smile

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                    Chief Bottle Washer
                    New Jersey
                    United States
                    Member #1
                    May 31, 2000
                    23273 Posts
                    Posted: May 19, 2010, 9:04 am - IP Logged

<Moved to Mystical forum>

Please post in the appropriate forum ... thank you.

Lotto City, Michigan
                      United States
                      Member #36256
                      March 30, 2006
                      1472 Posts
                      Posted: May 19, 2010, 9:42 pm - IP Logged

You've seen a UFO..Wow..You know there have neen over 16 million sightings and now there is 16,000,001..ridge runners sees UFO's all the time but he has help..So many sightings and no proof...NEXT...

I take it you're an athiest.

Lotto City, Michigan
                        United States
                        Member #36256
                        March 30, 2006
                        1472 Posts
                        Posted: May 19, 2010, 9:51 pm - IP Logged

Google on utube and punch in Geller and Johnny Carson..It's called magic and magic is a trick or fake..People want to believe this BS becasue they just want to..tiggs needs proof before he dies and that may be soon,dying not proof..One never knows at his age..

Well I hope you have a long life, Tiggs. There are MANY things that exist without "proof".  The earth is only one-one googleth of the universe and an infantessimally small part of the multiverse. Conehead

Lotto City, Michigan
                          United States
                          Member #36256
                          March 30, 2006
                          1472 Posts
                          Posted: May 19, 2010, 10:04 pm - IP Logged

Doubtful. What about other groups focused on other numbers?

Even if you could get the whole "universe" of players on any given drawing to focus on a number there is no telling if it would work or not.

Have you ever been on a dice table and somebody bets on Any 7 in the middle of a roll? What happens? Quite often it kills the roll, the Any 7 bettor gets thir $5 and down, and everyone else is p.o'd. the whole table was rooting for the shooter and yet the 7 Out pops up. That's just a crap table with maybe up to 16 players on it. Now picture a lotery.

There's 46 Mega million numbers and 39 Powerball numbes (bottom matrixes, the +1 numbers). Maybe we shopuld try it here on LP. Get everybody to agree to focus on one of them and see what happens.

Chance, coincidence, telekinesis, psychic phenomenon, or not even close? Might be interesting.

It all depends on the level of mind and the psychic power in the individual. Not everyone can perform miracles, predict the future, and heal.

Lotto City, Michigan
                            United States
                            Member #36256
                            March 30, 2006
                            1472 Posts
                            Posted: May 19, 2010, 10:12 pm - IP Logged

Have a great day! Sun Smiley

Lotto City, Michigan
                              United States
                              Member #36256
                              March 30, 2006
                              1472 Posts
                              Posted: May 19, 2010, 10:18 pm - IP Logged

Lotterologist

Most likely the STRONGER minds, in a higher state of consciousness would OVERPOWER the WEAKER ones.  Conehead